Incest Mom - The Bitch!
Hello friends…! This is Dark Soul, an avid reader of sex stories and lover of mature women & milfs.

This is my second story here. I intend to try a bit different in this story compared to the first one.

My English is not much to the level. So, I already ask to pardon me if you guys find some spelling or grammatical mistakes.

Views are Welcomed.

Thank You.   Smile
[+] 3 users Like Dark Soul's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thanks for starting another story...
[+] 1 user Likes kaatre's post
Like Reply
Clhdgkdgkdgjsgjzfjztia
Like Reply
1)   The Beginning

My mom Mrs. Runa Saha have always been open minded, liberal type woman. She always loved to have balance in her life. At one side she is a loyal, devoted housewife and a loving, caring mother and on the other side a kind of woman who never misses a single opportunity to hang out, go to functions, parties etc. And at these times she would dress herself in a very elegant way; which would always be decent and sexy at the same time.

My mom is also a teacher in a nearby primary school. She loves children there and those children too love her a lot. She’s very good in teaching and always taught her students whole heartedly and in funny ways.

Talking a bit more of her….  At 43 years old, she is somewhat wider on the curves, slightly fatter along her waist as expected from any Bengali housewife of her age. She has a beautiful face though, she has fair wheatish skin tone with no marks on her face and got ever – glowing skin. She has protruding lips which are really kissable and suckable.

She’s not flirty by nature but surely likes to tease people. She knows the power of her assets and at times she would very deliberately put on a show where people would die from inside seeing her beautiful curves and imagining of touching and feeling and masturbate on those curves.

Sometimes I think my mom’s body is God gifted. She has a lovely figure - 36DD- 30 -38 with a petite height of 5’1.  Even at this age, her boobs have not at all sagged. Despite her age, they are quite stiff and her nipples seem to poke from her blouse whenever she's at home and not wearing a bra. Her most alluring feature, what I guess,  is her ass - the cheeks are plump as melons and lewdly sway like the tides whenever she moves. Her navel's quite deep and whenever she wears a saree, somehow or the other she ends up showing her navel, much to the delight of whoever is looking.

In short, my Mom is a typical Indian Bengali lady who is usually dressed in sarees; sometimes in salwar kameez with sindoor, bindiya and a mangalsutra claded around her neck. She is a very sober lady who is well known in and around our area as a very noble and dignified lady.

As you all may know, even the most respected and noble women are after all humans who have the desire of being loved by a man. Who have the desire of being felt by the manhood of a naked man and to feel the heat and warmth oozing out of his body while making passionate and wild love to such noble ladies. And my mother was no exception to this hidden sexual desire.

My mom was well aware of her unsatisfied lust and therefore to divert her mind from the same tried to keep herself busy in her daily household chores, schools, teachings, students, etc..

My dad was a simple clerk in an office of a Marwadi firm. There he used to get only 5k per month. As this amount is very low, therefore mom had to join a school, a primary school to earn some and try to meet the two ends. The owner of that firm was a terrible miser and also bit ill behave with his staffs. Although he used to give lots of bonus during any pooja, festival, pious occasions etc. but the basic salary on other months would remain the same. Dad by his well behavior, hard work and less talk attitude; managed to gain a different place in that owner’s eye and mind. And that’s reason Mansukh the owner; started believing dad than any of his staffs and often used to go out of the city with him to do business deals.

Although like any other Indian lady; she is well equipped to handle the work in and around the house but to be honest, it is really getting difficult for my mother to handle everything smoothly… without a mistake or even a minute late! ..  without my father especially who remains out of the house and city.

It was then that one day my father, with the idea given by that Marwadi owner; brought this young boy named Jacob into our house. Jacob is around 23 years of age from South India; who somehow landed in Bengal wandering for a job. Unlike the maximum of South Indians, he is not much of muscular or fatty bodied man but rather tall and slim with a rough & tough body as he was indulged in hardcore labour for all his life since childhood. However,  his facial looks were just the opposite to his rough hard body as he looked gentle and innocent; which was, as I think,  certainly due to his young age.

Though herself being a liberal type of  woman; mom wasn’t exactly ready to accept a boy of another religion to be in her house. It’s not that she hated it but she actually can’t adjust the house and its belongings with a non co- religion guy. Father too didn’t want to bring Jacob in the first place; but the fact is at that time Jacob was the only guy who readily accepted the offer of less salary as a home male servant. Others demanded amount which was little higher than that my father and mother could afford combinedly.

Father somehow persuaded mom in keeping this guy in their home and mom too agreed but on this condition that she will evaluate Jacob’s work daily and only after a month she will finally decide whether to keep this guy permanently or not.

As days passed by,  my mother was getting comfortable with Jacob. She was getting free while speaking with him as slowly and gradually she started accepting him as one of the family members. What she was unable to understand was that one of the reasons for growing fond of him was also the fact that he was a growing man with a tough body…a body that she always craved to be under and being pressed against hers while she is moving her butt in a rhythmic position to feel the hard tool moving inside her oozing and dripping wet pussy.

On the other hand, Jacob’s mental state too was not good. He used to be in state of confusion and confidence. His eyes, facial expressions and body language suggested that he indeed liked my mother’s company but really not sure about it.

Perhaps he was unable to understand the change of hormones in his body.

He was unable to understand why he always wished to be with my mother and keep talking to her. Why his eyes move when she turn around and walk away and his eyes being glued on her round ass and its movements under the plain thin saree. Why he loved to see the cleavage of her well round busty boobs especially when the pallu of her saree moved even an inch exposing her blouse and the deep cleavage created by the tight blouse and bra. He always felt his long cock getting very hard and tight and the only way to keep it calm was to press it and feel its hardness or think about something else till it gets relaxed.

Let me tell here one thing clearly that From the day 1 when Jacob came to our house and started living and working here, my mom would take special care in dressing and covering herself adequately …. Which was definitely very surprising for me as she used to dress very casually around the house prior to Jacob coming in our house.

But, slowly I started to notice that although mom covered herself properly for the first few days ; nowadays , there was something different in her dressing… Very often she either forgets to wear a bra or intentionally doesn’t wear it. She has replaced those formal whole upper part covering blouses… with those low necklines and slight deep back ones.

Although I have access to her under wears but I have never truly visioned having sex with her or even never saw her as a woman … a sex thing etc. etc. But yeah, I do sometimes started to think of her having sex with others… outsiders….

In this case … with our servant!

I remember I once went to call him from his room and saw him jacking off into one of my mom’s panties. After loading off a hell lot of cum.. he lied on his bed …. A cot actually ; took out a cloth from under his pillow and started smelling it like a mad person. I watched it more closely and was stunned to know that it was my mom’s bra! A mixed color of pink and white… and he was there … lying with his stomach on the cot and licking and sucking the bra cups such as there was really a woman under him in his wild imaginations…whose milk tanks he was sucking over the bra! He was lying in such a way that anytime soon he would start fucking that imaginary woman.

After watching this scene, everyday I would think of my mother who is “mostly” loyal to my father… and now we’re having a young sex starved hunk as our servant…

Is something gonna happen between them??

Whenever I heard both of them speaking on any random topic …  I figured out that although the conversation was normal and plain but there was some kind of tension involved in the manner they both spoke. May be it was sexual tension created as both of them had the feeling and desired to be loved and felt by each other …..but as they both know that this is not really acceptable and is morally illegal … therefore no one had the dare to take the first step …..

However, as the wise men say, ‘somethings change sooner than expected.’

And so is the case here…………
[+] 2 users Like Dark Soul's post
Like Reply
(23-05-2020, 09:56 PM)kaatre Wrote: Thanks for starting another story...

Thank You. Smile
Like Reply
Awesome start
[+] 1 user Likes Nitin_'s post
Like Reply
Super story please update
[+] 1 user Likes Dgparmar's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
2)   Slow Melting of Ice

One day while my mother and Jacob were in the kitchen I heard them having conversation …. As Jacob didn’t know much of Bengali language and his hindi too was not upto the mark; therefore he often conversed with mom in a mixture of Hindi and English.

That day he was just in his vest and half pant… in which his tight upper body muscles and thighs could easily be seen.

Jacob -  “Ma’am, can I say you something … something different ...?”

Runa (my mother) – “Yes, sure.. feel free to talk on any subject.”

Jacob waited for a minute and then resumed – “Ma’am … do you know Shipra Aunty?”

Runa – “Shipra Aunty?”

Jacob – “Yes… Shipra Aunty… the one staying in the yellow house?”

Mom thought for a minute or so and then replied,

“Oho… yes… yes… I do know her…. you mean Mrs. Dutta, right?”

Jacob – “Mmmmm… Yeah.. I guess..”

Runa – “How come is she your aunty?”

Jacob – “Excuse me?”

Runa – “She is not that old enough to be your aunty… Call her bhabhi..”

Jacob became speechless .. He couldn’t exactly understand his mistake which was actually a sarcasm from my mother. He kept looking at my mother.

On seeing his face, mom burst in to laughter. After laughing for a good 3 minutes, she regained her composure and then said,

“Am kidding.. you can call her by whatever name you wish to only until and if Shipra aunty objects to anything.”

Jacob gave a meek smile. By then mom twisted and turned her upper body to her left to find something from a shelve and then was the time when Jacob’s eyes got automatically drawn to my mother’s hips. His look gradually became intense and there was a sense of happiness all over his face. Also in between, he glanced at my mother’s back which was visible in good amount due to her deep cut red colored blouse. It looked so smooth and glowing and that too without any marks that even my eyes got stuck there …. And within a minute I sensed a tension growing in under my pants…..

Mom soon resumed her posture and Jacob too started looking here and there while continuing the talk,

Runa – “So, what’s the matter with Shipra aunty … or bhabhi … whatever…”

Jacob – “She met me while I was on my way to the market to buy the household items..”

Runa – “Ok… So?”

Jacob – “She asked me to walk along with her as she was going to the market too…”

Runa – “Ok.. that’s good…”

Jacob – “Mmmm.. yeah…”

Runa – “What …? Is there anything else?”

Jacob – “Uh… yeah….”

Runa (carelessly asked) – “What’s that?”

Jacob – “We… uh…mmm… chatted a bit….”

Runa (now looks straight at Jacob) – “Oh… Hmmm…(paused for few seconds and then) …. Well, I didn’t  know that you both knew each other… or, “she” knew you….”

Mom put a bit stress on saying ‘she’… to me it sounded like a sense of Jealousy!

Jacob - “Ma’am, I too never knew that she knew me but then as we were walking along; she told me that from past few days, during her way to morning walks …. she has seen me at the verandah doing my exercises and regular household chores. That’s how she came to know that I work here…”

Runa (in a relief… but also seemed alarmed) – “ Oh I see!!”

Jacob – “Yeah…”

There was a pause for 5 minutes or so between them.. Jacob’s body language showed that there’s something more he wants to talk about… but only when my mother  asks more related to it.. On the other hand, mom’s facial expressions clearly suggested that she wants to know more about Jacob’s and Shipra aunty’s conversation… if there was more of it… but was unable to decide how to ask or how to begin the topic..

After a while, mom herself started the topic as it was clear that she couldn’t hold on the suspense any more.

Runa – “So…What else did you two talk about?”

Jacob (waited for a second as to decide whether or not say it and how to say… then replied) – “Ummm… yeah… Uh…. She…. Uh.. She was telling me about her family and mainly about her husband who works elsewhere…. She also said that she too is looking for a guy like me to … to… to work at her house…”

Runa (alarmed but calm) – “Ohh.. Really…?... Is that so..??”

Jacob – “Yeah.. mm….I…In fact…”

Runa – “In fact… What??”

Jacob (meekly) – “She offered me to come to her place and work there for her… She said she will pay me much more than what I receive here as my monthly salary.”

Runa – “Whatt?!! How could she….? How dare she…??  Wait… I…. I will …call her and…ask her that how dare she asked you to leave this place … and…”

Mom didn’t finish her sentence… instead, she stormed into another room and picked up the phone. Jacob too  ran behind her as fast as he could …

Jacob (almost screaming and begging at the same time) – “Please Ma’am…  don’t do this, ma’am …. I am so sorry that I upset you. I just wanted to tell you what happened and what I felt.. that’s all. I am extremely sorry ma’am... I really didn’t mean it….ma’am… pleaseeee…”

My mother had already held the phone receiver and Jacob while saying so jumped in front of her and caught hold of her hand. I could see my mother looking into the innocent eyes and pleading face of Jacob and although she was making no efforts to make any calls from the telephone but she was also not making any efforts to remove her hands from the clutches of Jacob.

Soon she realized that she was sweating on account of this sudden commotion and the pallu of her saree had shifted to a tight corner exposing her beautiful deep cleavage surrounded by the heavy mangalsutra and the wetness of the boundaries of her blouse as the drops of sweat slowly and gradually moved from her forehead to her neck and placed themselves comfortably on the thin lining of her blouse. My mother then slowly shrugged herself and Jacob too upon realizing his deed;  immediately let her hand go. I could see that My mom Runa; wanted to ask him…that…. ‘Why?… Why did you let my hand leave the firmness of your grip.. why the hell did you leave my hand so soon… why didn’t you do anything else… something  more…’

But being an Indian Housewife and that too a Bengali … it was a very difficult task for her to gather her passionate thoughts and expose them by the use of words slipping out of her beautiful puffy lips.

Days passed by and this one incident was forgotten. Jacob used to take bath at the bathroom situated behind our house. It was not really a bathroom but a room surrounded by red brick walls with no roof. One day as I was standing over the balcony …. I saw an amazing commotion at the bottom which made me completely startled.

It was Jacob … He was getting ready for a bath.

Outside his bathroom, he applied oil all over his tight body for about 20 minutes… Did a quick and light exercise … His whole oily body was glistening due to the sunshine…. He was in his shorts..

After a while, Jacob stepped into the bathroom... He removed his clothes and was stark naked.

Soon,  thereafter I saw that rather than taking bath he poured water on his body and then closed his eyes… He placed his fingers on his nipples and started moving them in circular motion…his nipples got very erect and so was his cock which was jumping in excitement… He took the soap and started making lather and placed the lather on his cock… He was then slowly started moving the lathered cock to and fro and enjoying the experience…. Also I found out that he was saying something… murmuring actually ..  but… I wasn’t enough to make out exactly what was he murmuring…

And then suddenly a thought striked my mind …. and … I couldn’t believe … I have gone so … so.. dirty, … filthy… spoiled…

The thought was actually a vague idea as to whom might be Jacob remembering and murmuring while masturbating….

And it was my mother’s name..!

My filthy mind which was so innocent few days ago, started assuming that Jacob might be saying my mother’s name and giving a hand service to his cock..!!

There is something about my mother’s name.. Whenever it strikes my mind… the first thing which comes in my mind is obviously her sweet face but within a second the face gets replaced by the gorgeous curvy body which has the right amount of fat in the right places ..

Just as soon as I visualized my mother Runa’s body in my mind.. instantly I got an hard on!!

Unbelievable!

What the fuck is wrong with me??!!

I was really really surprised to the core…. Not that I thought of my own mother’s body and got a hard on immediately.. rather I was surprised to see my hand timidly creeping and sliding deep down inside my barmuda and getting a firm yet soft hold on to my dick!

And my hand didn’t wait for my permission .. nor did it ask… and the cock too… it got more rock hard .. and my hand started moving to and fro….

Never ever in my dream have I dreamt about shagging on my mom!

Somewhere in my mind something was trying to make me feel guilty… but truly saying, I blocked that passage of guilt flowing in my mind and continued stroking my dick!

I really did enjoy masturbating in open .. that too in daytime…

For a couple of seconds; I happened to open my eyes…

And then I realized that this open space experience was not just enjoyed by Jacob or me…. But also at the extreme corner …. My mother was standing … and …. W…. Watching … Jacob … Through a missing brick! I could sense that her breath was definitely heavy as her cleavage was getting deeper and deeper every time she breathed. She was also moving her hands on her blouse but she did not had the audacity to press her boobs or play with her nipples on her own…

From where I was standing, it was awesome watching my mother wanting desparately to press her full rounded breasts and play with her perky nipples… but was not able to do that… Her saree was not in place on her chest… and her blouse with no bra inside was really having a tough time to contain those milk jugs withing them.. Her fingers were constantly moving up and down … and round and round …. Near .. and over her two increadible boobs… It was seemed that in the extreme heat of sex want…. she was even finger fucking her cleavage which was visible upto about 5 inches over her blouse..

In some time she was caught in her moral dilemma and straight went into the bathroom to take bath in cold water and to wash away all the unwanted desires lurking in her mind.

As I too wanted to cool myself down; I increased pressure my cock and within seconds cum sprouted out with a bit of splash of the front wall……

----------------------------------
Like Reply
(24-05-2020, 12:11 AM)Nitin_ Wrote: Awesome start

Thank You.. Smile
Like Reply
(25-05-2020, 01:30 AM)Dgparmar Wrote: Super story please update

Thank You..  Smile
Like Reply
(25-05-2020, 08:04 AM)Saikarthik Wrote: Super bro

Thank You..  Smile
Like Reply
Nice starting
[+] 1 user Likes Kishores200's post
Like Reply
Good runway boss... Now make a long flight.
[+] 1 user Likes MASTER90's post
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 2 users Like whocarez's post
Like Reply
3)   My Mother’s first fuck …. In front of me!

One day Jacob got home very late from the market. I could see my mother getting very worried for him. He went for the market at about 11:30 am and it was almost late in the evening ….  Runa, my mother;  even called (telephoned) my Dad in his office and told him about the situation.. Dad told her to be patient … he believes Jacob may have got into some sort of work… he will surely return home full safe and sound… I too was getting worried … My mother asked me to go outside and look for him in the nearby shops and see if I can get any information of him… Just as I was getting ready,  I saw Jacob entering our gate but rather than stepping into the house he straight went into his room which was situated outside our house adjoining with an old store room and a garage... He did not look at us and simply entered his room and shut the door. I was very surprised at this behavior of his and also could see that my mother too felt offended and therefore after waiting for a couple of minutes … she straight went towards his door…. Reaching near his room; she realized that although the door was shut;  Jacob hadn’t  locked it from inside... Runa’s face was almost red with tension and now bit angry due to this irresponsible behavior of Jacob… I clearly saw that she was upset enough to not care for her manners ….

She pushed the door open and dashed into the room… But she had to stop …. Her eyes got wider in amazement … which was a indication  that she has saw something which she never or at least for now, hadn’t expected. She stood there for  few minutes with her mouth bit opened in an awe … This gesture of her really made me worry about the whole situation… I have always been a inquisitive kind of  lad since very beginning .. I couldn’t hold on to my curiosity and therefore, when I tread on upto Jacob’s room and stealthily peeped inside …. I too was amazed to the core at what I witnessed that moment… Jacob was totally topless and below waist he was only in his briefs. His crotch part was swollen like anything..! I quickly looked at my mother… My mother still was watching his swollen crotch area… and due to her utter amazement first she had put her left hand’s palm over her opened mouth to cover it … and after few seconds …. The palm slided down over her light pink nighty and rested upon her heaving breasts…  It rested there for few more seconds and after that what I saw was indeed I didn’t expect at that moment…!

She… my mother…. Pressed her left breast over her nighty 2 to 3 times and let out a low moan…!! Jacob was lying with his back on over his cot … his all other dress… which he was wearing today when going to market were lying at a corner of ther cot…. He had his eyes closed and was lying there taking deep, heavy breaths… as if he was too busy with some heavy works… However my mother did not care much and took few more steps further to reach near his cot…. She could now very nicely look at his whole body length and again gaped looking at his crotch..

Her facial expressions were clearly indicating that she was in no position to believe what she is seeing and rather than just believing; she does intent to grab that crotch part and feel it to her handful and heartful content..

Mom slightly coughed to let him know that there’s someone in the room… Jacob opened his eyes and upon seeing mom in his room… he almost jumped from his cot and asked in humble words while trying to cover his waist area,

“Yes ma’am… what happened.. why are you here… you could have called me instead.. I would have been there within seconds…”

Mom – “Yeah I know that… But why am I here is the actual question and its answer is I am dying to know what made you today this much late in getting back home… Tell me… You jackass… Why the heck were you so late? And how could you behave like that… Why did you directly come into your room without even letting us know that you are back? …. And …. A..  And…Wh…. Why have you taken off your clothes? What’s wrong with you?”

Jacob kept quiet.. Seemed like he wasn’t in a position to give a suitable answer… But when my mother did insist again and again for an answer… He said meekly,

“Ma’am…S…. Some…. Something …. Uhhmm .. Uh.. Happened today..”

Mother –“What happened…? Are you fine?”

Jacob (in low voice) – “Ma’am…. T…to… today…. I… I… umm… ag…  again met Shipra Aunty… She uh… wanted me to help her with some works… I agreed… and went to her home..”

Mother(getting suspicious) – “What?!! Y… You.. went to her home… just like that… ??”

Jacob with his head down replied,

“Yes … ma’am.”

Mother – “But why… does this means that whenever she asks you to come to her house or do something for her.. you’ll just do it..?!!.. She said and you did… Huh?!!”

Mother almost screamed when saying the last line….

What took me with a surprise is that my mother was now weirdly behaving .. kind of over … umm.. over reacting…

It was like Jacob was her possession and in no way she would let others have it!

Jacob – “Yes ma’am … actually I didn’t think th… that …. It would take ….mm… so… so much of time… And this kind of  work really takes time…”

Runa, my desperate mother (in a very angry and curious tone… almost like shouting) – “What kind of work..? Look… you better directly come to the point.. or… or… else….”

In a gist of such anger, she was now panting…

Jacob – “Ma’am… I … sorry… I don’t think … I can… say it to… you….”

Runa – “Ohh.. Ok… so you will not say.. huh..? Ok then.. let me call him.. my husband…”

Saying this, mom was about to turn to the door… when Jacob really understood the situation … and said in a higher tone .. like in a high state of emergency…

Jacob – “Ma’am please… don’t call him.. I … I’ll tell you….”

Mother – “Fine.. then tell …”

Jacob – “Ma’am… actually Shipra aunty… made me do such things that … I really can’t find courage enough to tell to you..”

Mother – “Jacob… Do you really think that there’s any other option.”

Jacob (paused for a couple of seconds and then said) – “Umm… Actually Shipra aunty made me work on her…!”

Both me and my mother were taken aback by this last sentence of Jacob… ‘made me work on her!!??’  Does … Does that mean … Oh dear!

It was crystal clear to me what Jacob said and what he really meant.. But my mother on the other hand seemed to be in confusion… she couldn’t make out the meaning of the sentence..

Or, I guess she was trying to be innocent…

Mother – “What the f…..? What did you just say..? Work on her… What’s that suppose to mean…. Look Jacob, am not playing around here… whatever you’re saying ; say it clearly…”

Jacob lifted his head up and looked surprisingly at my mother… Guess, he too couldn’t believe that my mother could be so naïve and innocent to not understand these words…

But when he saw the serious face of my mother … He took a deep breath… closed his eyes for a second and then opened it.. licked his lips .. and then,

“Ma’am…. Actually Shipra aunty had me have sex with her!!

Just as mother heard these words… her eyes got wider… almost got rolled up … mouth too opened and her face along with her whole body language clearly indicated that she wasn’t expecting this type of answer and now upon hearing this she was in complete state of shock and bewilderment.

Mother – “What??!!!!”

Jacob (with his head down) – “Yes ma’am.”

Mother didn’t say anything to him… She just moved a little closer to him … And said,

“Am so sorry to hear this….”

“Don’t say sorry ma’am..”

“Did she forced you?”

“No ma’am … it just happened…”

“Hmmm… that’s why no sorry… huh?!”    Mom said sarcastically …

A very slight hint of smile appeared at the corner of Jacob’s lips..

Mom –“Tell me… how did this happened..?? why couldn’t you resist yourself..??”

Jacob smirked, yet looking innocent – “I met her at the nearby shop… just as she saw me.. she began talking on various topics starting  from my health and other etc. etc…. We both were heading back to our respected places… She was really nice… sweetly talking … smiling all the while … touched me several times and tried to show that it was happening accidently… And…. Also….”

Mom – “And also what??”

Jacob – “She… She had her pallu in such a way that almost 3 inches of cleavage was clearly visible… and … had her saree tied up just below the navel…. The low cut V shaped blouse did a lot of revealing of upper portions of her swollen boobs and deep back U cut shape also showed maximum of her back which was clean of any sort of marks… Honestly saying, she had right amount of fats at right places…”

Both me and my mother were highly surprised to see Jacob becoming bold with each sentence…

Mom – “Ok… So… you went to her house… and …. ?”

Jacob (lifted his head and leered a bit .. clearly he understood that mom was getting more and more curious and interested to know about Jacob and Shipra’s sexcapades … ) – “ And then she took hold of my hand and almost dragged me to her bedroom..”

Mom – “What… directly into her bedroom??”

Jacob – “Yes..”

Mom – “After that?”

Jacob – “She … uh.. did…..things..”

Mom (in a high tone) –“ What things…??”

Jacob – “She took me in her bedroom and then she started moving her hands on my face …. then on my neck and then she took hold of my t shirt’s lower hem and pulled it out of my body in one go… and then she came more close to me and lustfully twitched my nipples.. and licked around them..  I was feeling excited…and I couldn’t hold on to my excitement … So I held her tightly by her waist …. And …. I started kissing her ... She held my neck tightly and started moving her hands in my hair while I continued playing with her body..I then…”

Mom – “Woaaaaa… Stop… Stop it!! I got it.. understood…. You… You mean you fucked her?”

Now again I …. Along with Jacob was startled to hear this kind of words from mom’s mouth… I never in my wildest nightmare had dreamt of my mom using slangs and such bad words.

Jacob (little shy) – “No ma’am.. Actually it was she who fucked me…”

Mom – “What… She… she fuc….. you… how??”

Jacob – “Same as every man fucks his woman…”     While saying this, Jacob took a good look of mom from top to bottom.. This was first time he looked mom so nicely after almost an hour of such gibberish talks…

Mom (with great tone of sarcasm and dramatic way)  – “Ohh.. Okk… Macho man… You mean … she did everything .. and you didn’t….”

Jacob – “No… I .. I   … jus…. Just…”

Mom – “I just what?

Jacob – “I just ate her pussy till she cummed again and again… consequetively .. two times.. in a row…”

Mom – “What….??! Seriously …? !! That bitch made you… do… this……”

Now, both me and Jacob could see very well how upset my mother became by hearing this … she stepped out of the room and went inside the house… I followed her slowly and saw that she had stepped into her bedroom… thinking something very seriously… She just sat across the mirror and was looking very upset… She seemed to be lost in some deep, deep thoughts…

But what I felt that she was thinking about something…as if she was fighting within herself and was trying to come out with a conclusion… At last, nearly after 20 minutes or so… She simply stood up …. and  ….. Got out of the bedroom and went back to Jacob’s room…

Jacob was sitting on his cot, still in his briefs and was thinking something… 

Jacob stood up as soon as my mother entered the room. My mother stopped and took a good look at his hard body for a moment. She could see the drops of sweat dripping on his hard body moving from his neck…touching his nipples and then moving down by the side of his navel to his thin waist line.

Jacob waited for few minutes and when saw that she wasn’t saying anything and only looking at his body;  he coughed a bit and asked,

“Yes Ma’am?”

Mom came back to her senses and said,

“Jacob…. I don’t blame you on this act of yours’ … But on a serious note, I did not like this …. This thing… what you have told me about you and Shipra Aunty…”

Jacob (hung his head low and said in an apologetic voice) – “ I am very very sorry ma’am … At first… I didn’t want to tell you … but when you forced me…  I thought of just telling you the whole truth…”

There was a pause… Both of them didn’t say anything … for next 5 minute.

At last mom spoke… hastily,

“How did you feel while you were doing that with her?”

Jacob – “Ma’am …. To be very honest…  she did enjoy a lot what I did to her …. But… But on the contrary… I didn’t feel the same … It was as if she only needed her needs to be fulfilled…  She didn’t do anything to satisfy my urge I felt as if I was like a boy toy to her.”

Jacob’s eyes and voice; both became watery and shaky…

Although I sensed something fishy in it… but couldn’t help myself from having a pity on him.. So did mom…!

Mom (thought for a while and said) – “Hmmm… Well… Don’t be sad.. People do that.. You’ll learn in due course of time.. But… if you want…. I mean.. only if you want to feel… I can make you feel…”

Her words hit me and Jacob so so hard that we both were about to fall…

Jacob – “Ma’am….??!!!”

Mom came closer to him in quick steps and began caressing his left shoulder and said, “Ssshhhhh… No need to be surprised.. It’s ok… I just want you to know that I too want to feel something.. Umm.. I mean, I too want to feel like a woman again…Please Jacob .. won’t you help you own ma’am …. You helped Shipra aunty… then why not me… Jacob… help me….”

Jacob became speechless.. soft words spoken by a mature woman … that too his owner… and her soft touches on his shoulder…

He somehow opened his mouth to say something…

And,

And suddenly, mom just grabbed Jacob’s both shoulders and held him tightly. It was far too enough for Jacob to understand what had to be done next. He took my mother in his arms and hugged her tightly. Runa’s eyes got closed … Surely she was now feeling the warmth of his topless body with just a short briefs on his body. Jacob didn’t waste any time and slowly began moving his hands on her back. While feeling her soft back over the nighty; he picked her up and made her stand against the wall and hold both her hands tightly…. They both looked into each other’s eyes for a second and started kissing each other’s lips. Jacob was more passionate and wild than he seemed. He took mom’s lower lip in his mouth and started sucking it.

After 5 minutes of sucking the lower lip to his heart’s content; he took the upper lip and before sucking; bit it a little. He inserted his tongue inside Runa’s mouth and they both started reciprocating to the kiss with their tongues… dancing and colliding with each other... He moved some of hairs which had came in front and were lying on mom’s nighty claded breasts area… As soon as he moved the hairs… the deep cleavage of my mother … peeking from the front V shaped neckline of the nighty … came in crystal clear view … which was pressed against the bare chest of our servant Jacob.

He took out his saliva dripping tongue, put it on her neck and then started kissing and licking in between her cleavage. By now, mom had closed her eyes and her back stood against the wall….. Her hands were clasped tightly against the hands of Jacob…. And … he was wildly licking all over her cleavage and upper portions of those splendid boobs which were visible over her light pink nighty…. making the borders of her V shaped neckline part of the nighty all wet... Mom was like in heaven ….  She just stood there … moaning and enjoying the feel of the tongue of a guy; who also happened to be the servant of her and this house….

All of a sudden, Jacob took hold of her nighty… caught tightly on the either sides of her V shaped neckline and displaying his might… he just ripped it into two parts….!!

Although my mother too was amazed to see his daring and of course, the physical strength … but the amazement still couldn’t replace the loads of lust which was still quite noticeable in her blood shot eyes and face.

Jacob didn’t waste even a seconds time; and with swift movements of his hands… he unhooked mom’s red netted  bra and threw it on his cot.

Just as Jacob undid my mom’s bra, she immediately crossed her arms over her breasts... Her face became so red… didn’t knew till date that was it because of extreme shyness due to standing in front of her servant … Or,  was it due to extreme excitement and yearning lustful desires waiting to be maulded by this cheap yet a tough guy … Jacob took a step back, his eyes lit up as he marveled at the beautiful sight in front of his eyes. My mom's 36DD tits were exposed like two fair, ripe mangoes ready to be devoured. Her light brown nipples were like two grapefruits ready to be sucked. Jacob licked his lips at the sight of her perfectly round and plentiful breasts. He also noticed what perfect skin my mother had,  from her waist down to all the way up to her neck, barely a single imperfection, only broken by the occasional beauty spot. Her navel was so deep that one can insert his/her whole thumb into it and so juicy that one could taste it even from afar.

Jacob couldn't take it any longer. Shamelessly, he started stroking his dick over his briefs, right in front of my homely devoted mother. Soon, her eyes also trailed towards his huge strapping manhood and they immediately widened at the sight of his monster.

"Oh… Ma’am, your ripe melons are making me so crazy. Can I have the priviledge to touch them… at least once?"

My mom looked at him and replied with mock anger, "Ohh… only once…?! Is that so?! … But don’t you know.. am a married, devoted and a loyal housewife… I am your malkin… your owner… remember?!!.. Huh..?"     She said this, but all the while her eyes were  still captivated by the sight of him stroking his huge boner.

"Ma’am, why are you saying like this...?! I just have touched your ripe melons, pressed them over your nighty and bra …. And…. And licked the whole upper portions of those melons … plus licked the whole cleavage…!! Now.. Please allow me to play with them to my heart’s content… Please ma’am." He pleaded with hungry eyes.

“I don’t understand… why are you suddenly asking permission for this..?”

“Because .. Ma’am… I want to hear it.. I love to hear your words… Whatever may  I do, I want to have your open content… Please ma’am… don’t do late… please….please say it..”

Mom was little bit surprised to see this silly demand of Jacob, somehow replied, stammering,

“Umm… Ok.. I guess…”

“Ma’am?”

“Umm.. Ok… You may touch me… my whole body actually … anywhere… and play as per your wish and content.”

Saying this, my mom Runa smiled sluttily.

Jacob lost his patience after hearing this. He quickly reached out with one hand and started cupping her naked breasts with vigor. "Unghhh!!", my mother moaned. Soon, he started mauling her lucious breasts with both hands. The feel of a servant’s rough black hands fondling and squeezing her juicy, soft milk-makers was making my mother moan in both pleasure and pain.

"Ouch! Don't press them so hard, please. It's hurting.".

But Jacob wasn't gonna let go. He put two fingers on the sides of each boob and ran them round and under, watching how her nipple moved perfectly. From the lusty look on his face, I could understand that he enjoyed these kinds of tits. The sort of boobies that would mould to your hand as you squeezed them and returned to their firm looking form afterwards. From the look in his hungry eyes, I knew that this pervert servant wanted nothing more than to bite into my mom's milk-globes like a ripe nectarine just to savour the taste.
My mom, on the other hand was salivating. She looked like she was completely overcome with the sweet pain of this pervert's molestation and was thoroughly enjoying his rough treatment of her mammaries. With one hand trying to hide her assets, her other hand found it's way to her crotch and I noticed a small stream of womanly juice crawling down the exposed part of her legs (below her knees...!
Jacob realized that my mom was completely under his control, so he decided to go for another risky favor.

"Umm… uhh.. ohh… ma’am …. M.. My …  banana is getting restless because of your melons. It's starting to ache now. Shall I take it out?”

Of course his gesture showed that of pleading and requesting… but his voice sounded as if he was ordering it.
My mom was already in a trance. With her eyes half closed and half locked at his bulging manhood, she said, "Okay. Open!"

Without wasting any time, Jacob held his waistband and with one fell swoop, he took off his briefs! My mom's eyes widened at the sight of this huge monster between his legs. A hard, black, manly cock swinging proudly in the air. Even my eyes were glued to it! It had to be at least 9 inches tall and 3 inches thick! Surprisingly it seemed as if it was circumcised which added to it's appeal and my mom's jaw dropped while staring at it.
Jacob gave an evil grin seeing my mom’s condition,

"So, Do you like it Ma’am?"

My mom couldn’t answer as she was speechless because she was busy staring at this low-class servant's man-meat. “You see ma’am .. How it has swollen and got big…??!... You’re the actual culprit… This happened only and only because of you."

Jacob smirked…

He didn’t seem to be as innocent as he was before..

The Jacob I knew is no more here…

Runa’s eyes were pinned on Jacob's throbbing manhood. His cock was hard as a rod and ridged with nerves. Jacob thought this was the right time to boost up his action… this was the right time.. Now, whatever happens, mom ain’t gonna stop him. As he continued to fondle her tits, his eyes began roving up over her juicy, rosy lips. I could see in his lusty eyes that he wanted to suckle the warm juices from her protruding lips. He looked at her ….. thought something … came a bit closer and said sweetly,

“Ma’am… your every breath … every blink .. is just putting me to a level of uneasy feeling… I don’t know what this feeling really is…  but I do think that if …. If ….  you could grab hold of my dick! Then I guess it will be a lot, lot relief…”

Mom just smiled…

She put forward her right hand and took his rock hard dick in her hand …! Just as she touched his dick… both of them let out a deep sigh… The touch of soft hand on his dick made him go more crazy … On the other hand … my mom too didn’t expect a dick, a man meat to be so hard and warm… both of their faces showed great lust and burning desire to have each other any moment…

And so it happened…!

Her nipples had become stiff as grapefruits now and Jacob was getting hornier and hornier as well. He had bloodshot eyes now. It was apparent that he wanted to take things even further. With one hand he again started massaging her heaving breasts while his other hand went down and started pulling down the waistband of her panty… In a second it was off from mom’s body… But, my mom didn't care.. In fact she was in no mood to care anything anymore..  Her eyes were closed, feeling the length and width of his manhood…. And was busy stroking him like there was no tomorrow!
Both me and Jacob looked down…  Mom’s trimmed bush was glistening with pussy juices and it looked like some of it had actually ran down her meaty thighs, as they were sticky with juices. That was all the encouragement this low-class servant of ours needed.
He took his hand off my mom's swollen nipples, flipped her around and lightly pushed her against a table which was kept beside the cot. He was very very close to her now… As a result, his hard-on was pushed down between her slippery thighs.

"Ma’am ….  I wanna give you the best fuck of your life." Saying that he bent her chubby frame over the table and placed his right thumb between her massive ass-cheeks. Then he positioned the rest of the four fingers of his right hand at the entrance of her love-canal. After digging his four finger inside her hairy bush, he finally found the entrance and immediately plunged his middle finger deep into her wet, slippery vagina.

"Isssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!", my mom closed her eyes and screamed in pleasure! She began biting her lower lip in agonizing ecstasy and started scratching the fiber platform beneath her. Then the young hunk servant took it one step further when he inserted his thumb slowly into her uncharted depths of her anus.

"Unghhh....No, not there please!! I'll go crazy!!"  she moaned and pleaded, holding on to the sides of the table for support… No doubt, she was now enjoying every bit of it… Her actions and emotions really made me suspect that my mom had never taken anything up her ass and considering the way she was moaning, my suspicions seemed true. Her face was contorted and her rosy cheeks seemed to become red with excitement and a bit of shame.

Jacob's middle finger was expertly moving in and out of her love-tunnel while his thumb was penetrating deeper into her asshole. My mother was now slowly losing control; she was consciously spreading her legs wider allowing access to this low-class pervert.  "Aaahhhh …….. damnnnn ……  slowlyyyyy!!!"), she occassionally moaned.

"S… Sorry ma’am… Ohhh…. I can't control myself..... I have never ever seen such a sweet cunt and ass in my life!"

"Ishhhh you're s… so… soo….. ahhhh…. Ohhhh Godddd!!! ……. You.. so….. very baaaad..... Unghhhh!!! I can't take this torture anymore!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" she was moaning with each word and her pussy juices were flowing down her thighs like a river.

Jacob pulled his thumb out of her tight ass-crack. Then he used his middle finger and thumb to expertly massage her clit. A woman's clit is the most sensitive organ and as soon as he started massaging it, my mom let out a huge moan, "AAoooowwwhhhhhhhh!!!"

Jacob was massaging it slowly, taking care not get her too excited so that she doesn't have an orgasm. This low-class servant was cleverly pushing my mom towards the edge of her eroticism. Whenever my mom approached orgasm, he would remove his hand from her clit and would continue again when she started to get cold. As I was stroking my dick harder at my mom's submission to this servant lust, I realized that Jacob's intention were to get her ready. He wanted this mature, married, voluptuous woman to prepare for his coming manhood.

My mom's pussy was moist with her juices and it seemed like the appropriate time to strike. With his free hand, the perverted servant started stroking his dick over her luscious thighs. He bent forward and licked her sweaty back like a pathetic dog, tasting the saltiness of her sweat mixed with her sweetness. His dick was slowly approaching her aching snatch as he continued to excite it with his expert fingers.

After almost 15 – 20 minutes of this tease and sweet erotic torture …. Jacob removed his fingers. His cock was now at the entrance of her love-hole and he was slowly rubbing it over her swollen pussy lips. My mom was almost limp, holding on to the sides of the table for support. Her hair was a mess and she was sweating from head to toe. Jacob was overcome with uncontrollable lust.

Breathing hard he said, "Ohh Ma’am… Times up! I can't hold myself any longer!."

"Mmmmm....", with eyes closed, my mom only moaned.

Unable to wait any longer, Jacob forcefully grabbed her smooth thighs with his rough hands and spread them apart. She meekly tried to resist…. She wanted to get fucked… perhaps not this way; but her own desires were working against her. The thoughts about being a devoted housewife with a grown-up son had all but escaped her senses. She had lost sight of what was right and wrong, overcome with her own lust! This was it! I was stroking my own dick furiously at this odd and sexy turn of events.

Jacob was done torturing her. Moving between her spread legs, he grasped his rigid cock by the base and placed its bloated head against her vaginal opening. forcing the folds of wet flesh apart.

"Ahhhh....Ohhhh Dear Godddd!! It's toooo bigggg!!! I can't take it!!! Ahhhhh…..!!!!",  My mother panted and gasped, as she felt the inside of her pussy being slowly pulled apart as it grasped the huge mass being forced into it.

But Jacob didn't Stop…. He was in no mood to stop… Instead he said,

"Unghhhh....!!!! Ohhh myyyy sluttyyyy ma’ammm ….. Despite all these years you cunt is soooo tight! Ahhhh!! Even Shipra aunty too didn't have such a tight cunt. Haaa….. Ahhhhh!!”
Their moans filled most of the audio as Jacob grabbed my mom's waist tight and went deeper into her slippery flesh-cavern.

My mother's eyes were teary and she screamed in pleasure and pain as she felt her womanhood being violated, stretched and opened in a way she had never imagined as he continued to slide himself ever deeper into her. Her flesh legs were buckled and she was sweating heavily under him, grinding her hips and grunting shamelessly as she worked to accommodate him. She felt stuffed, her body impaled, as his cock moved further into her tight, grasping channel. He was slowly opening her, reaching places deep inside her, places she had never known existed, creating an intense sensation of pleasurable fullness.

To my utter surprise, she moaned,

"Aaahhhhh Oooofff!! Faster! You moron!! Faster! Fuck me harder and faster! Oooohhhhh Fucckkkkk meeeee!!!".

I was shocked and excited by the crudeness of her tongue. Never before had I heard my mother speak in such a foul language before. She was definitely enjoying being fucked by someone other than my father. Surprisingly,  I was getting more and more turned on as I was watching my mom’s hidden desires and her crudeness unfold right in front of me and I was furiously stroking my own dick.

Mom was overwhelmed with lust, gasping and squealing, clawing on the table, screaming, ordering  him to fuck her faster. But he kept moving slowly, tormenting her until she couldn't bear it. She must've known, on some far away level, that she was behaving like a total slut, but that didn't stop her as she took control, thrusting her hips backward so fast she almost lifted him off his feet!

"Aaaoooowhhhhh!!"     Her orgasm finally hit! My mother gave herself over to her climax completely, remaining in its throes, making no attempt whatever to control her writhing body or stifle the curses and animal-like shrieks that poured from some primitive place inside her.

Jacob smiled at her helplessness. His motives were close to being fullfilled. He looked down at her disheveled, sweat drenched form. Then he rocked back on his heels and pulled his still hard cock out of her spent pussy, which now gaped open. Mom was panting heavily, but Jacob was still not done. Regaining his breath, Jacob lunged forward with his 9-inch member straight into her gaping slit!

"Arrrghhhhh....!!!", he moaned along with my mom. As he pushed forward, his young, fit, hardened 23 old physique was once again mashed against mom's sweaty, curvaceous, naked back.

Mom’s eyes widened as Jacob increased the pace of his fucking, ramming in-and-out of her moist twat. She grunted loudly as once again she felt the heft of his massive cock burrowing inside her, spreading her pussy walls gently apart as it once again opened her tight channel. For just a moment she might've felt the familiar pain-pleasure from before, although I'm sure it was quickly replaced by pure pleasure as he grabbed her hips and increased his motion, pumping his thick shaft into her more quickly.

"Unghhhhh......Offffff!!! Yourrrrrrr.....Ahhhhh…. Ohhhh Dammmmmnnnnn.... Whatttt.. a…. dickkkkk!!!!",  she moaned in unparalleled esctasy. My previously homely, demure mother was coming completely unchained, shaking her head from side to side and beating her fists against the fibre table, all the while delivering an unbroken cacophony of screams, groans and curses. I didn't think it was possible, but it looked like she was enjoying it even more this time. This perverted classless servant seemed to have wedged his pole in even deeper, or maybe he had just hit some new, more sensitive spots inside her.

My mother was dripping sweat and panting crazily as she looked at him over her shoulder, telling him in a ragged, gasping voice, again and again, "Aaarghhh.... Comeee Onnn…. Stoppp nott…. Fuck me harder!!! I wanna cum heavily!!"

After several more minutes of hard pounding, I knew she was close and so did Jacob….

"Ohhhh Runaaaa… your vaginal muscles are tightening around my long shaft! Unghhhhh....I don't think I can last any longer!"

I was surprised!! This cheap servant was now calling my mom by her name!! Damn it man! Such a passion!

"Eveeeennn I cannn't holddd on much longerrrr!!! Aaaaaahhhhh…. Ohhhh Sweetieeeee…!! IShhhhhh!!"   My mom finally went over the edge and lost all control. Her mature, sultry body began to shake and convulse crazily and she let out a series of high pitched screams and squeals that echoed throughout that store room looking Jacob’s room.

"Damnnnn  I'm cummminnnggg toooooooo!!",    Jacob cried.   Although my mom was exhausted, she did not want Jacob to cum inside her. Gathering all her strength she leaned back on Jacob chest and forcefully pulled out his cock, with her right hand, just as he was about to cum! Almost immediately, the low class servant erupted! His heavy balls contracted and streams of hot, thick manly cum shot from his near 9-inch cock and hit hard across my mother's fleshy thighs and buttocks!

Even I shot my load along with them as thick spews of hot jizz landed on the wall in front of me!

Jacob slumped to the floor along with my mother, utterly spent. They were gasping for air and a few minutes later, my mom started sobbing. Jacob was taken aback by her tears and so he tried to console her by placing his hand on her shoulder.

Mom just smiled at him… I understood.. those tears were actually of the great relief… satisfaction … that she had been missing from past few years… Today all broke loose… She felt like a desirable woman again!
From the looks on their faces.. I could easily tell that although they wished to continue doing it more but for the time being both looked satisfied and content. Runa was now lying next to our servant and Jacob had placed his hands on her boobs as if he now owns her completely.

My mom was satisfied as she had the opportunity to be loved, caressed and played by a man… a young hunk who was actually real man who just now made my mother feel like a real woman!     A dying, sleeping hunger that was unsatisfied for years which now was not only satisfied but with days ahead as Jacob will still live with us; she knew well it was not the first time that she would be lying naked with our servant in his room……

Who knows… Maybe next time it will be in her bedroom…!

---------------------------------------------
Like Reply
Extremely hot
[+] 1 user Likes Nitin_'s post
Like Reply
(25-05-2020, 04:43 PM)Kishores200 Wrote: Nice starting

Thank You Friend   Smile
Like Reply
(25-05-2020, 05:52 PM)MASTER90 Wrote: Good runway boss... Now make a long flight.

Thank You Friend   Smile
Like Reply
(25-05-2020, 07:54 PM)whocarez Wrote: Nice start

Thank You Friend   Smile
Like Reply