Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I don't lie; we chose Anil Ambani's firm by ourselves: Dassault CEO on Rafale deal
I don't lie; we chose Anil Ambani's firm by ourselves: Dassault CEO on Rafale defence deal
[Image: _f45004f0-e703-11e8-9800-40e053fa8e14.jpg]

HIGHLIGHTS
♦ We chose Ambani by ourselves. We already have 30 partners other than Reliance: Eric Trappier 
♦ The CEO was responding to Rahul Gandhi's allegations where he had accused him of "lying" and also of giving kickbacks to an Ambani's firm
♦ The CEO further added that the accusations leveled against him and his firm by the Congress party has saddened him

NEW DELHI: Dassault CEO Eric Trappier on Tuesday said that the statements given by him are true and Anil Ambani's company was chosen by his firm for the Rafale defence deal.
We chose (Anil) Ambani by ourselves. We already have 30 partners other than Reliance," he said in an interview to news agency ANI.
The CEO was responding to Congress president Rahul Gandhi's allegations earlier this month where he had accused him of "lying" and also of giving kickbacks to a loss-making company of Anil Ambani.
[Image: IMG_20181113_190147.jpg]
"I don't lie. The truth I declared before and the statements I made are true. I don't have a reputation for lying. In my position as CEO, you don't lie," he said.
[Image: 66601903.jpg]
The Congress hit back by calling the interview "dictated" and consisting of 'manufactured lies".

"'Dictated Interviews' and 'Manufactured Lies' cannot suppress the #Rafale Scam!" Congress spokesperson Randeep S Surjewla tweeted.

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.