Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
*** ALL ACTRESS IN ONE COLLEGE ***
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
INDEX

1.  Episode - 1   "Introduction"                               Page No : 1-3 

2.  Episode - 2   "Amala in 405"                            Page No : 4-6

3.  Episode - 3   "Heat of Tabu"                             Page No :  7

4.  Episode - 4   "Sins of Daughter"                       Page No : 8-10

5.  Episode - 5   "The Unexpected"                        Page No : 11-12

6.  Episode - 6   "The Hardcore foursome"            Page No : 12-13

7.  Episode - 7   "Encounter with Trisha mam"      page No : 14-16

8.  Episode - 8    "Trisha's Fantasy Dream Plan"     page No : 17-21

9.  Episode - 9   "Teacher's First Threesome"         page No : 22-29

10.Episode - 10 "Heartbroken Deeksha"                page No : 32-33

11.Episode - 11 ''Deeksha's Tit for Tat"                 page No : 35-37
[+] 2 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
My Humble Req,is to post all Old Update as PDF and Continue the new one here !!
Like Reply
Phantom assassin roleplay?
[+] 1 user Likes satishdog's post
Like Reply
waiting for the new updates, Bro!!
Like Reply
update broo,waiting eagerly...
Like Reply
Brother give update
Like Reply
SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYZZ, I WILL BE UPDATING THE STORY SOON ALONG WITH ALL OLD UPDATES
WAIT FOR ITTTTTTTT!!!
Like Reply
EPSIODE - 1

UPDATE - 1

INTRODUCTION

welcome to the National University of College, we are one of the leading universities of india. we have professors and stundents not only from india but from all over world.

[Image: 2105201510350432097.png]

we educate the students not only in academic stream but also in all the streams that are required.This  university is not a Co-Ed, it's only for girls.
Like Reply
Like in all Universities there are Juniors and Seniors let me introduce some of them.

1st year students (JUNIORS or FRESHERS).

1. nisha agarwal

[Image: 1f951de3ed9e1f4192d1de036ccb191a.jpg]

2. hansika

[Image: hansika-motwani-at-a-product-launch-photos-0005.jpg]

3. tamanna

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-in-orange-and-white-maxi-dress.jpg]

4. amala paul

[Image: Amala-Paul-in-Oru-Indian-Pranayakadha-Photos-14.jpg]

5. bhavana

[Image: Bhavana-stills-033.jpg]

6. deeksha seth

[Image: cute-look-pics-of-Deeksha-Seth-600x900.jpg]

Like Reply
some of the 2nd year students (SENIORS)

1. kajal agarwal

2. anushka

3. nitya menon

[Image: Nithya-Menen-1.jpg]

4. ileana

[Image: 16-Sexy-Images-Of-Telugu-Tollywood-Actre...Hot-25.png]

5. samantha

Like Reply
The first day is the orientation day of the university, all the juniors invited to the. auditorium where the program was held, soon tabu the principal of the university gave a wonderful. speech about the university.

[Image: Actress-Tabu-Photos-in-Blue-Saree-5.jpg]

soon tabu told that there is no ragging in this university if any seniors try to do ragging inform us.juniors are happy hearing this.

All the juniors have been allotted their respective flats, each flat have 2 rooms each and maximum of 6 students per flat are allotted.

Tamanna and nisha share a room. 
bhavana, Hansika and amala paul share a room within the same flat 

soon they got introduced themselves and all of them became good friends. they slept soon being tired.
In the morning after finishing up with bath and breakfast they came to class and waiting for mam to allot the classes for them later a teacher came into class and introduced herself as jothika and she is the younger sister to principal Tabu.
[Image: Kollywood-Actress-Stills-In-Designer-Bla...286-29.jpg]

jothika divided the class into two sections. tamanna, Deeksha , nisha are put in section (A). bhavana , amala and Hansika are in section (B).  soon Deeksha ,tamanna and nisha became friends 
nisha : what's your Flat no.??
deeksha : i live with my mom in an independent house in the university
tamanna : can we live with parents in here??
Deeksha : why not!! but your parents should work in here.
Tamanna : your parents work here??
deeksha : yes,Principal is my mom.
nisha : Principal Tabu mam is your mom!! that's great she is very dignified.
deeksha : thank you. i will introduce you to my mom,visit my home whenever u have free time don't forget.
as soon as the class completed they went to their rooms. 
[+] 3 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
(22-05-2019, 04:03 PM)phantom_assassin Wrote:
The first day is the orientation day of the university, all the juniors invited to the. auditorium where the program was held, soon tabu the principal of the university gave a wonderful. speech about the university.

[Image: Actress-Tabu-Photos-in-Blue-Saree-5.jpg]

soon tabu told that there is no ragging in this university if any seniors try to do ragging inform us.juniors are happy hearing this.

All the juniors have been allotted their respective flats, each flat have 2 rooms each and maximum of 6 students per flat are allotted.

Tamanna and nisha share a room. 
bhavana, Hansika and amala paul share a room within the same flat 

soon they got introduced themselves and all of them became good friends. they slept soon being tired.
In the morning after finishing up with bath and breakfast they came to class and waiting for mam to allot the classes for them later a teacher came into class and introduced herself as jothika and she is the younger sister to principal Tabu.
[Image: Kollywood-Actress-Stills-In-Designer-Bla...286-29.jpg]

jothika divided the class into two sections. tamanna, Deeksha , nisha are put in section (A). bhavana , amala and Hansika are in section (B).  soon Deeksha ,tamanna and nisha became friends 
nisha : what's your Flat no.??
deeksha : i live with my mom in an independent house in the university
tamanna : can we live with parents in here??
Deeksha : why not!! but your parents should work in here.
Tamanna : your parents work here??
deeksha : yes,Principal is my mom.
nisha : Principal Tabu mam is your mom!! that's great she is very dignified.
deeksha : thank you. i will introduce you to my mom,visit my home whenever u have free time don't forget.
as soon as the class completed they went to their rooms. 
Welcome back dude
[+] 1 user Likes Rakul slave's post
Like Reply
bro include bollywood actress also like my aishwarya kareena katrina deepiika jaqueline malaika disha kriti
Like Reply
(22-05-2019, 08:20 PM)Rakul slave Wrote: Welcome back dude

good to be back bro
Like Reply
(22-05-2019, 09:27 PM)coolraj839 Wrote: bro include bollywood actress also like my aishwarya kareena katrina deepiika jaqueline malaika disha kriti

they will be added in phase 2 and 3 bro, 1st i should give every experiences then cumes the bollywood celebs as real celebs
Like Reply
1 week went normally. in the weekend they decided to enjoy and planned to a movie. 
amala is not interested and stayed in the room .nisha also refused the movie because she has meeting with her sister.
tamanna , bhavana and hansika went to shopping and movie. 
amala : why don't you go for movie??
nisha : am going out for shopping with my sister, kajal .she is in the same college studying 2nd year.
Amala : that's good to have a sister as senior.
kajal is going to visit her sister nisha ,seniors are not allowed to junior rooms . so kajal asked anushka to accompany her because anushka's aunt "Ramya krishna" is incharge of hostel.

[Image: Ramya-Krishnan-Cool-Saree-5.jpg]

nitya is getting bored in the room and joined them, they three went to junior apartments. there Sukanya mam saw them.
Sukanya mam don't like nitya and anushka because of their proud and arrogant behaviour.  mainly nitya. and nitya don't like sukanya too.

[Image: sukanya-saree-stills-9-large.jpg]

Sukanya mam : Girls!! where are you going, don't you know the rules?? seniors are not allowed to enter junior blocks pointing towards nitya. 

kajal : sorry, we are going to meet my sister. 
Sukanya mam :call your sister to come out and meet in waiting hall.(sukanya always goes by rules).
Anushka : what's your problem in it mam !!?? you are just incharge of Dining hall that doesn't make you the chairperson of the University to question us unnecessarily, this is none of your business. 
sukanya mam : every staff member is responsible for the safety of students especially Juniors , no matter what the job is, you speak to me again like that am going to complain to principal stupid girls.
kajal : we are not going for some killing or robbing the rooms , we just want to meet my sister,and check how she is doing in hostel.
Nitya : anu..call your aunt we know this "BITCH" is born with rules.
on hearing this everyone stood silently for a second then there are sounds of continuous slapping Sukanya mam continuously hitting nitya hardly , anushka tried to stop but mam pushed her  away. then kajal and anushka requested sukanya mam to forgive nitya's arrogant behaviour.
Sukanya : tomorrow you will get suspended for this (angrily). 
Nitya : let's see!! you will pay for hitting me
soon, anushka called her aunt and took permission and went to visit nisha.
nithya was very much angry for been slapped and little afraid of suspension.
anushka : Don't get afraid forget it for now we will figure out something
all three reached nisha's  room.
[+] 4 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
They reached nisha's room and she already got ready for going out. nisha introduced amala to kajal and her friends. 
kajal asked nitya and anushka to join her in shopping but they refused bcoz of nervous, amala went to kitched to make a coffee. 
kajal and nisha went to shopping.

[Image: 1382405189-1078.jpg]

nitya and anushka sat on sofa thinking of solution for their problem.
soon a mobile on sofa ringing .while amala is making coffee anushka takes the mobile and shocks seeing the wallpaper in the mobile.
amala answers the call and later they 3 drink coffee.
Anushka : who is she on your mobile wallpaper??
amala : she is my mom. working here in the same univerity in Dining section. 
nitya saw the pic and shocked. 
after amala left for kitchen ,
anushka : so she is the daughter of that bitch sukanya mam, i found a way to solve all our problems and to take revenge on Sukanya mam. 
nitya : i have the same thing in my mind (like old times) laughing....

TO BE CONTINUED............
Like Reply
UPDATE 2 WILL BE POSTED BY TOMORROW            -------> STAY TUNED
Like Reply
EPISODE - 01
UPDATE - 02

EXPLOITATION OF AMALA

Anu and Nitya discuss about their upcoming plan.
nitya locks the main door. anushka puts there mobiles in a top corner of rooms one in hall and other in bedroom putting the video recorded on. 
while amala is buzy in kitchen nitya and anushka sat on sofa innocently. 
nitya : coffee is delicious, we like you so much amala. from now we are friends. 
Amala: thank you sister. i like u so much too,you remind me of having own sisters. 
Anushka :we have a tradition to make new friends. 
amala :oh!!.what is it sis?? i will do whatever it takes to be your friend. 
nitya : first,we will do ragging u have to perform all tasks and obey all the orders we will give you now. 
amala :what tasks?? innocently with little fear. 
Anushka : they are small tasks every one can perform them with joy. 
amala : then ok. i agree sister. 
Anushka : but there is a condition. 
amala : i agree to all your conditions sister (laughing).what is the condition?? nitya : if u failed in performing tasks and answers.we will never be friends and will be like enemies,just some general tasks and girly talk (laughing) 
Anushka : but i know she wont fail. 
amala : slowly, with a bit fear yesss... lets start the game. 
nitya :what is your mother name? 
amala : smiling in mind( i thought it is tough) "sukanya". 
anushka : what is ur father?? 
amala : (sadly). he died when i was young. 
nitya : am sorry... i don't know that,dont feel sad.shall we stop here?? 
amala : no no its not your fault. don't stop. i really love this game i wont stop it till the end. 
anushka : yess. that is the spirit of our new friend.saying that she pinches her cheeks. 
nitya : kk.now, lets be GIRLS!!. 
amala know the meaning of that phrase giggle on hearing GIRLS. 
anushka : who is the shortest and tallest person here?? 
amala : points towards nitya and says short (with giggle) and points anu and says you are very tall. 
Nitya : yes. now who weighs more me or anu?? you should tell correctly you can lift us too if you are not sure. 
amala : (smiles) i will try. 
amala comes near nitya and wraps her hands around nitya's butts and lifts her up, then says you weighs more than you look sister ,next comes to anushka and says you are a lot taller than me sister and wraps hands around anushka's butts and tries to lifts her up but due to anu's height, amala unable to lift her. then again she wraps her hands so tightly around anu squeezing anu's butts so tightly.she lifts anu barely one inch from floor, amala feels a bit aroused while having anu's butts in her hands, because anu is well built 6 feet girl with right amount flesh and sexy figure with seducing body. anushka and nitya observes that amala is getting in their track slowly like they planned.amala : anu sis, you weigh more than nitya sis because of your 6 feet height. 
nitya : that's right too,i thought you might answer wrong and fails to be our friend. 
amala: no,i won't. i will be more thorough in answering.
Like Reply