Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
real incest experiance
any real incest experiance?

with whom?

how  it happend?

please narrate
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-01-2019, 08:42 PM)Milflover69 Wrote: Till now not...but very soon i will encounter my first incest sex......i am going to fuck my cousin sister in jan last....we will meet in a wedding function.....from last 4 5 months i was talking to her on whatsapp. Since i knew very well about her past life that she was very friendly and was very famous amoung boys in her college...so i knew i can get her....i started taking her n now we do sexting almost daily....i have send her my dick pics and she sends me her boobies pic....n soon i will be fucking her

Congratulations bro
Like Reply
(03-01-2019, 11:30 PM)Saurabh1899 Wrote: Congratulations bro

Thnxx bro
Like Reply
I havent fucked my mom or sis, but i have sucked my dads cock and have also seen my dad fuck my bua and mom get fucked by mamu and enjoyed watching it
[+] 1 user Likes ajrocks1999's post
Like Reply
weird....

I LOVE MATURED MINDS, SHARING OUR FEELINGS & THOUGHTS IS NOT A CRIME Heart  :Heart 

Mee personal vishayaalu adaganu. meeru free ga chat cheyochu naatho. i CAN UNDERSTAND UR FEARS BUT I WONT TROUBLE YOU IN CHAT.GIVE ME UR ID. hakiniadu2002;

Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 04:57 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: I havent fucked my mom or sis, but i have sucked my dads cock and have also seen my dad fuck my bua and mom get fucked by mamu and enjoyed watching it

Interesting please narrate are incest gay?
Like Reply
i havent fuck...other than that i experienced with my cousin
Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 04:57 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: I havent fucked my mom or sis, but i have sucked my dads cock and have also seen my dad fuck my bua and mom get fucked by mamu and enjoyed watching it

good fantasy. Post more! yourock
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Nice family.. banana
Like Reply
Hi Guys, Incest with younger sister, it's really great feeling. It all started when I started noticing her body growing n shaping. The difference attracts. My dream did not come true but had been fantasysing about her for years. Now she is married. I always try to feel soft body, smooth skin while playing, fighting, driving her in bike. She would look exceptionally gorgeous at night lamp with her silk night gown. Lot of times have caressed her at deep sleep. You hear your heart beat very very loud. It's really a beautiful feeling. Sneak around her while sleeping, cleaning, chane clothes. I would smell her dress while alone, the smell of sweat will drive crazy. I try to wear her used clothes from wash bag. When no one in house i put on her clothes to a pillow n kiss them as it was her. Old memories but very fresh in mind. My dream was only a dream.

Let me know who ever has this feeling n share your real experience.

Thanks all.
Like Reply
Not many are open about incest fantasies. Even if they had real experience, rarely they admit.
The usual trend in India if someone admits on forum like this, most don't believe. They just want to see the pic of girl who you fucked. So if you had real experience, just keep that feeling in you and enjoy that. Taboo with force is not acceptable.
Like Reply