Fantasy Actress Fantasy stories
Heart 
Individual stories of Actress on requests are posted here.....

comment for more always............
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories are not my own. copied from Internet and re-written.
Like Reply
Index
Like Reply
#1 Anushka Shetty as Elder sister

[Image: jDjh9LvP_o.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
(28-10-2019, 12:53 AM)phantom_assassin Wrote: #1 Anushka Shetty as Elder sister

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-in-Yellow-Saree-She-is-beautiful-6-1.jpg]

omg look at that ass of didi
Like Reply
hi phantom assasin can u roleplay as actress anushka shetty
Like Reply
#1 Anushka shetty as Elder sister

Vacation sucks! That’s what I have been thinking the first week of my two months summer vacation. Two more months of this I am gonna die of boredom. My name is Arun. I am a teenager. And this is the story of how I got Sexually Molested (Happily) by my Older Sister Anushka Chechi. Just one week before, my 8th std exams are over and my summer vacation had started. It’s not like previous years I am practically not interested in anything that I used to enjoy before. I think I am no more a child now. I spend the last week finding this new truth. But there is this one thing I am interested in doing. I have been thinking about doing it even before the vacation started. Playing “Computer Games”.

The main problem with this great idea is that I don’t have a computer at my place. But I know where I can find one. My uncle’s place! Yes my uncle has bought one for my cousin sister Anushka chechi (Chechi means Elder Sister). It’s a high end configuration computer. The thing is that I am a little reluctant to ask for the computer from my cousin chechi. That’s because Anushka chechi happened to be the smartest and studious girl in our family and the neighborhood and everybody knows that the computer is for her studies. She is doing engineering, unlike me and my other cousins she always gets the top marks for her exams. She is the “Golden child”. Everybody likes her. They all say she is the nicest girl. Parents of young girls all over our place and family keep advising their daughters to watch and learn from Anushka Chechi to learn how to think and behave like a decent Indian family girl. In short she’s Everybody’s favorite. So in this context I have to ask Anushka chechi for her computer, her precious study machine for me to play games.

[Image: 79c1a1374c2dfdd5bae2538f86a1b431.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Well I have tried to ask her several times. Anushka chechi lives next door. We are neighbors or exactly both our house are in the same compound. Three years before my uncle came back from Dubai with family to get settled here in India since then they have been living here. So I visit my uncle’s place daily. Every time I reaches at chechi’s door which is always closed and locked from inside I tried to knock and ask for what I had in mind. But then will decide against it. It always seems she is busy with her studies. Since she was in Dubai for most my childhood I was not very close to her either which made it more difficult.

So here I am again going for a try with my luck. So let’s get ready. I took my shorts from my wardrobe, as when I was about put them on I noticed, around my tiny penis there is more hair than before. They are now blacker rather than dark brown and curlier too. I ran my fingers over my pubic hair there; even my balls are having hair on it. Its last year only I started growing hair down there. Let’s think about that later. Now to Anushka chechi’s place. I got to my uncle’s place. Aunty was there as usual with loving smile on her face. Aunty loves me very much.

“Arun dear come inside” she welcomed me.

“Hi aunty”
“Enjoying vacation huh?”
“Not much aunty. Its little boring, have nothing much to do”
“Well you can always come here for fun” said aunty by hugging me. “Well come on let me give you something to eat. You want some sweets Arun?”
“Ya aunty.” Sweets. I like sweets very much. I followed aunty into kitchen.
Aunty always have of sweets in kitchen. She took a plate and put so many sweets into it and gave it to me. “Now have it. Take it to Anushka’s room. Let her also have some. She didn’t eat anything today, always studying, studying, and studying.”
Wow now I got a proper chance to meet my own cousin sister. Let’s hope the sweets can help me. With sweets I moved upstairs where Anushka chechi’s room is. I knocked.
“Yes..?” Anushka chechi asked from inside. Sweet voice. Chechi has a very sweet voice. I always liked her voice.
“Chechi can I come in?” I asked.
“Arun is that you ? Of course let me open the door for you.” chechi said from inside. I could hear she moving around the room. Probably coming to open the door. I waited. The locks unlocked and door opened. 

[Image: Anushka-shetty-8.jpg]

There stands Anushka chechi, my elder cousin sister. She is 30, 15 years older than me. She was wearing a white shirt and black skirt which reaches till her knees and matches with her wheatish complexion. She looks beautiful. Well its always like that. Anushka chechi looked beautiful in any dress. She wears every kind of dresses. Since she grew up in Dubai she mostly prefers modern dresses. And her body shape is great, good for any modern kind of dress. “36 – 27 – 38” are her figures (this I learned later from Anushka chechi herself). Apart from her extremely beautiful face with that half closed eyes, luscious red lips and sweet cheeks; her hips are next best attraction. Anushka chechi has very wide hips. This make her more attractive to look at from all angles in any dress.

[Image: th-formal-00053.jpg]
Like Reply
Well, come on in.” Anushka chechi invited me in. I entered the room. Like the rest of the house chechi’s room is also so much neat and beautiful arranged. It has big bed in the middle. Chechi’s study table, and there what I am looking for, her desk top computer. Another specialty of Anushka chechi’s room is it’s full of large mirrors. At one side there is this wooden wall self all with long mirrors on its doors. And in the other side she has a separate dressing table again with a large mirror. The beautiful room has a nice exotic smell in it. Is it the room or Anushka chechi herself is having the smell, I don’t know.

“You are growing fast.. Hmm…?” Anushka chechi eyed me from top to bottom. “Hmm sweets.. Nice timing you got there I was getting hungry, come lets have some” Anushka chechi took a sweet from the plate. I also took one. We started eating. I wanted to bring up the topic. I was thinking how to. Anushka chechi sat on the bed. It seems she was reading a book.

“You were reading chechi?” I asked

“Yes, it’s a novel.”

I got a glance of the book before she took it from the bed and put it on her book shelf. The title read ‘The Family’s Secret’.

“Family’s Secret..?? Detective story is it? I asked

Anushka chechi stared at me for a while then said, “No it’s a family story, a nice family story about ‘special’ love in family and stuff.” She kept staring at my face slowly chewing the sweet.

“Hmm… so how is your new computer?” I tried to bring my topic into effect.

“It’s good come I will show you” Anushka chechi moved towards the computer and switched it on. The computer came into life.

“Come and sit here.”

She invited me to sit on the chair placed in front of the computer. I moved to the chair pretty excited. Then I noticed the smell. Such a beautiful smell. Oh its Anushka chechi. Now I am closer to her. It’s her smell. It’s really good. I don’t know, I felt like eating her. It was funny.

“You have games in it?” I straight away asked.

“Oh you like games huh..?? I think I have some in it”

Anushka chechi showed me the games. It was really awesome. There were several games. I was going through everything. As I engaged myself into games Anushka chechi moved to her bed. Took that novel she was reading and started reading it. At times I just glanced at her.

she was lying there turned to the other side showing her back towards me. In that posture I noticed her hips are much bigger than I have noticed. Her hips or….

[Image: 49949858-784723588544890-3734958355794362368-n.png]

[Image: 50244728-784723538544895-7536091433086746624-n.png]

Her black skirt was lifted a little upward. It was already only having the length to reach her knees. Now it’s much more moved up showing more of her back thighs. Her calves and thighs are fairer and are in really good shape. First time I am noticing her legs. Anushka chechi’s semi uncovered legs reminds me of the girls in my school with their short uniform skirts. Sometimes we boys are able to get glimpses of their thighs. Those skirts are a blessing. Suddenly I noticed the funny feeling inside my shorts. Yes I am little hard thinking about the girls in my class!
Shit! Then I remembered, I am not wearing any under wear.

Wait a second what am I thinking now. I just linked some dirty thoughts with my elder sister in mind. Thighs of my class mates and of course the senior girls too (hi hi), well they are dirty thoughts. I shouldn’t be connecting them with my sister’s thighs, NO, legs… shit…

I turned towards computer resumed playing. I felt really guilty and awkward. Never have I thought anything dirty about anyone in my family. My thought only limited to girls in my school, film actresses etc. No women from my family. That suddenly reminded me of this incident my friend told me some time back. It was about how he and his sister-in-law, his elder brother’s wife, Bhabhi used to make him touch her breasts when there is no one around. And once she even put her hand inside his shorts and touched his penis. The story was shocking to me. But it was very exciting. I felt the same excitement again when I remembered it. Oh its getting hard down again.

Why am I thinking all these? I tried to concentrate on the game. Oh the smell in this room is incredible. I continued playing the game. The game is actually good. If I can manage to use this computer the whole summer it will be simply great.
There is sound coming from bed. Anushka chechi is turning this side I guess. I continued playing. Suddenly chechi asked. 

“How things are in your school Arun?”
“What is it chechi “ I asked to confirm.
“How’s everything in your school?”
“It’s alright”
“Hmm… so you are enjoying school huh…?”
“Yha kind of”
“You have a girlfriend?”

That question came as a shock. Girlfriend matters are exactly not the kind of things I intend to discuss with anyone in my family. In fact I am not that kind of a boy in front of my family. I pretend to be a boy who is not interested in romance, love, girls etc. Only into studies games and other school boy stuff. And now here no one but my elder sister is asking whether I have a girlfriend. The answer was ready.
Like Reply
Good start.. Continue bro...
Like Reply
“No chechi. No such things.”
“Hmm..?? Are you sure?”
“No” I blushed this time. It felt awkward to talk such topics to my sister that too an elder one.
“Are you afraid to tell me? Is that it?” chechi asked.

I was in a cornered state. Did she know anything? I mean I really don’t have a girlfriend in school. But I like this one girl in my school. I never told anyone about it. I am afraid to mention that to anyone. Now Anushka chechi is asking this. Is this a trick question or something? Did anyone know about anything.

“You don’t have to worry Arun. You can tell me if you have. I am just asking. It will be our little secret” chechi said in a promising voice. I turned towards chechi who was still on bed. She had turned this side. Suddenly my eyes went down for a second towards her legs. The skirt is above her knees and she is keeping her right leg bend, knee upward making her skirt slide little more up showing more of her thighs but not that much but again more than I have seen ever. It all happened within seconds, me looking at her legs and noticing all these details. I quickly moved my eyes to her face and resumed my expression of innocence.

[Image: anushka_hot_ragada_movie_pics_05.jpg] 

Anushka chechi was having a sharp look at me. She has a light smile on her lips. Kind of intimidating. I was confused by this sudden care and attention from my usually reclusive cousin. Actually we never used to talk much. Anushka chechi is not a huge talker either. Everybody knows that. It’s part of her being smarter I guess. She spends most of her time reading and doing such important things. So with respect everybody keeps away from her. Another reason is Anushka chechi may be being the eldest among all we kids she is very dominant. So everybody takes her very seriously. Even the elders in family take her seriously and respect her. So now because of all that too, how can I lie to someone like Anushka chechi? She is like the most perfect person and the smartest.

Hesitantly I said, “I like this one girl in my class”
“Wow so you have a girl friend huh? So why didn’t you say when I asked first huh ?”
“She is actually not my girlfriend. She doesn’t know about it. I never told about this to anyone” sheepishly I said. I felt kind of humiliated in front of Anushka chechi.
“Why so? Why didn’t you tell her about it?” chechi asked.
“Hmm… I… don’t think she will like it or even like me.”
“Why not? You are smart and good looking”
She is lying, I thought. She is saying this because I am her little brother. Doesn’t want me to feel down. I remained silent.
“Why you don’t believe me ? I am saying seriously. You are pretty good looking. I am not saying this because I am your big sister. I think so that’s why.”
She got up from bed and walked towards me. Took the stool that was near and sat on my right side.

“So this girl of yours, what’s her name?”

“Alia.” Oh Anushka chechi’s smell. It’s so great. Now that she is sitting near to me the smell is so strong.
“She is beautiful?” chechi asked with a smile on her face.
I became shy. “Ya she is the most beautiful girl in my class. Probably in the school.”
“Oh is it so? Which part of her is more beautiful?” Chechi asked.
“Part? Well all parts I guess. Every feature on her face is good. Eyes, nose, smile everything.” I hopelessly said.

Then to my very surprise Anushka chechi asked me that. “So only her face is good no other part is good?”

First I was not able to distinguish it whether it was a joke or was she seriously asking me that. By other parts what did she mean?
“Come on lover boy tell me, is she good with all other parts?” Teasingly she asked.

“Well she is totally good looking.”

“So you checked all her other parts?”

Oh my god, these are really trick questions. She wants find out what a phony I am. How I pretend to be a nice little innocent boy in front of everybody. How did she do this? I started to get nervous. How can I tell my elder sister that I look at almost every part of not only Alia but all the girls in my class as well as in school? I always try to imagine how they look inside their school uniforms. What is there underneath those white shirts and grey checked uniform skirts. How it looks like at the place where there two thighs meet. Sometimes when during night in my bed or in bathroom, I try to think them as naked and then along with such thoughts I touch my penis. I always try to imagine it’s not my fingers but their fingers touching my penis like that. It’s a great feeling. And now here sitting in front of my elder cousin sister getting caught for having such thoughts about the girls in my school.

“Come on tell me… you do that on her.. Huh..??” Anushka chechi’s arm fall over my shoulders. She shook me a little, while she asked it. I don’t know what condition I am in. I was not able to answer anything. I was kind of surprised about Anushka chechi asking these kind of questions, who would imagine.

A blushed smile came on my lips then a slight shaking of my head saying “yes”.

“Hmmm…. You are not we all think of you huh..? Little dirty thoughts in mind about girls.” Anushka chechi brought her face near to my face. I looked through the corner of my eyes. Is she angry at me…? No wait she is smiling. She is cool about this? How can she? Ohhhh.. Anushka chechi’s smell. It‘s much strong now since she is so close to me. It’s getting into my head.

“So you like looking at girls. You do this to only Alia or all the other girls also.” While asking Anushka chechi’s palm touched my right thigh, it rested there. I felt a little relaxed when she did that. May be for that only, to make me relax, she placed her palm on my thighs.

“We, all the boys look at all the girls in our school.” I said

“Hmm… and you feel good and nice while watching the girls?”
I smiled.

“You feel good ‘here’ also?

WHAT…??? WHERE…???? What did she just asked? It’s not the question that shocked me because in the question it was not clear ‘where’ she meant. It’s the ‘touch!’ The feeling down there. I looked down, exactly at my pelvic area. There Anushka chechi’s index finger is searching for something over my shorts. She is moving her finger so nicely and softly through the garment, slightly pressing over all the folds created by my shorts, pressing them down to see if anyone of them is going to stand up.
And suddenly, I felt it! Her index finger touched it. She pressed it a little more as if to make sure.

“Here it is…” I looked at Anushka chechi’s eyes. She looked back. Our eyes met. My breadth was stuck somewhere inside of me. She had this strange look on her face. One which I have never seen on her. It was as if she is hungry and dirty.

“You feel good here when you look at girls? Does Alia make it good here?” Anushka chechi’s fingers started to move and cover more of my penis over my shorts. She is now trying to grasp it in her hand, pressing and massaging more. I can’t believe what is happening here in my elder sister’s room. I can’t believe my elder cousin sister is touching me there between my legs.

Oh my god its getting HARD! My penis is getting up and hard responding to my chechi’s sensual touch.
“Oh you are feeling it good down here. It’s getting hard.”

Oh yes its really good. The feeling was so good in some unknown way. Anushka chechi’s smell is making things greater. I don’t know what to think or what to do, my elder sister is touching my penis.

“Let me see how it’s coming.” I saw Anushka chechi’s eyes moving down again, looking down at my crotch. I felt her fingers let go of the hump created by my penis under my shorts and slowly reaching the buckles of my shorts. I looked down again and saw chechi’s fingers skillfully unfastening my shorts’ buckle very nicely and pulling down my zipper. My already erect penis popped out like a spring under pressure and hit Anushka chechi’s soft fingers. A sudden rush of lightning passed through me when I felt my naked hard penis felt her hot skin. Anushka chechi started breathing heavily the moment my penis came into her sight. As I watched, her thump, index and middle fingers grabbed the head of my erection, the rest of her fingers followed.

Oh my god what is happening. My Anushka chechi is holding my penis in her hand. I mean literally my penis is in her grasp. I was experiencing an unexplainable pleasure on my throbbing penis from her fingers and soft palm circling it. With eyes that can’t believe I stared at this beautiful sight.

[Image: th_formal_00056.jpg] 

With whispering sound with excitement in her voice she said, “Oh its hot!”

She moved my penis left, right, up and down, examined it from all angles with great interest. Then she moved her fingers more down towards its base until her fingers touched my public hair.

“Wow.. Good! You got hair down here; let me have a good look.” Enthusiastically she pulled my shorts further down. Now my crotch is completely open in view for my elder sister, my penis standing like a hard pole. Her fingers came back and reached my pubic mound and started to crawl through my curly brownish-black public hair. I had public hair growth around the base of my penis; they started to grow on my balls too. So Anushka chechi’s lovely fingers moved around my cock’s base and slowly reached my nut sack. She grabbed my two balls in her palm and massages them slowly. Oh this feeling really good. It’s not at all like when I touch myself. Her hand and fingers they are so soft.

“You have plenty of public hair for such a little boy.” She said with a little smile and looked into my eyes while her fingers continued to crawl through my teenage pubic hairs around my cock and over my balls.

“When did you start growing them?”
“Last year only chechi.” I said shyly.

“Oh, within one year you got plenty of nice thick bushes. You are a big boy now.”

She continued to play with my sparse pubic hairs. My penis and balls too got involved with her invading soft fingers.
“You know, I also have hair, there between my legs. I have a lot more than you are having here. I have a thick bush there.” While saying this she grabbed my penis and squeezed it under her hold. She stared into my eyes as if to see my reaction while she mentioned about the hair growth she has between her legs. My penis pulsated in her squeezing palm; she sensed it and a satisfactory smile came to her lips.

I tried to imagine how it will be between Anushka chechi’s thighs down there under her skirt. She said she has hair like mine but more than of mine. More curly black public hair . Anushka chechi’s  public hair I got an electric shock of excitement when I thought of the hairy area between Anushka chechi’s thighs. Now with she massaging my hard penis in her hand its getting more and more exciting and great.

Anushka chechi moved more closer to me. Her thighs touching mine. Her body touching mine. What’s that soft surface touching my right hand. I looked. Wow it’s her breasts… boobs. Within that white shirt she is wearing, that round pointed bulge, it’s her boobs, now the left one is touching me. It’s so soft and hot! Oohh… god my elder sister is making it extremely good for me.

“Do you like all this, Arun? Are you getting a really good feeling?” chechi asked in a whispering voice into my ears.

I bobbed my head up and down, meaning yes to her question. And she seemed very happy with my answer. And I felt her happiness more on my penis. She played with it more in her hand.

“You do this to you when you want to be this happy Arun?” chechi asked.

I again bobbed my head. She smiled.

“Whom do you think while you touch here and play… Alia? Anushka chechi asked with a teasing smile. Suddenly when the name of Alia was heard her face came into my mind. Ohh with Anushka chechi’s fingers playing my penis and Alia’s face and body. The feeling was incredible. For a second a thought came into my mind. Its Alia sitting at my right side, it’s she holding my penis and playing like this.

“Thinking Alia doing this huh?”

Wow how does she do that?? She could read minds? I blushed again.

Anushka chechi’s fingers moved more downward now concentrating on my balls.

“Can you spread your legs a little bit for chechi? Chechi want to touch more down.” With a smiling face Anushka chechi asked. I obeyed my sister, slowly separated my legs making more space between my thighs. Anushka chechi’s fingers slid through my balls to the depths between my thighs. She searched more deep under there, her fingers touched the beginning of my ass crack. Ohh it was so much pleasure having Anushka chechi’s fingers doing all the massaging and rubbing between my legs, on my secret parts.

Her fingers slowly came back again to the top of my penis, now her soft index and thumb fingers are holding its head. She leaned a little forward to my crotch area. I could feel she is putting some pressure on my cock’s head. Its little paining. I looked down at what she is doing to my erect penis. She is trying to pull down its foreskin down!

[Image: chrisz0r-4641d4.jpg]

As I watched with pain on my virgin cock, Anushka chechi pulled my foreskin down along my hard penis. I saw the red head of my penis coming out for the first time and the tiny opening of my pee hole. Chechi pushed again and again further down. I bit my lips due to the pain. Her face was right above my peeling penis now. I heard her nose inhaling. She is inhaling the smell my cock.
“Hmmm… Good!!!” She murmured.
Like Reply
After she found the skin cannot be pushed further without hurting me too much she pulled it back. Then she slowly moved the foreskin up and down two or three times.

“Arun, do you bring your milk out by doing this?”

At first I didn’t understand what she was asking. Then it clicked. Oh my god Anushka chechi is asking me whether I do masturbation!
Actually the answer was NO. Well I knew what masturbation was. I heard all about it from my friends and senior boys in school. Almost everyone do it. But for no particular reason I haven’t tried it yet. My pleasuring of myself limited to me merely touching and massaging my penis while thinking about girls.

“Do milk come out of you from here?” chechi again asked holding and showing my penis to me.
“I haven’t tried it chechi”
“You didn’t? Why?”
“Don’t know.”

“Ohh.. it’s really good.. You should do it always, every day. You should bring your milk out; it’s a very good thing to do. Boys of your age should start doing it. And now I am gonna show you how to do it, ok? Can I show you that Arun? May I teach you how to do it?”

I bobbed my head again as an YES!

Anushka chechi smiled and moved her face to mine and kissed on my cheeks. “You are a good boy, Arun.”
“Here this is how it’s done. You see, you hold your dick or cock whatever you want to call it like this. Fingers around it.” Anushka chechi encircled her fingers around my throbbing cock.

“Now move your hand up and down like this.” She moved her hand up and down slowly making my foreskin move along with her hand. Wow this feeling is great. It was the first time this movement is happening to my cock.

“Feeling good huh? Told you na.” Anushka chechi smiled at me. “Now let me make you CUM.”

She pressed her body closer to mine and put her left hand over my back and hugged me, her left boobs is really pressed against me now. Her hand started to move a little faster now gripping my cock more with her soft white palm. I looked at this incredible scene happening at my naked crotch. 

Anushka chechi is stroking my dick fast. With each stroke I could see her small and ring fingers go inside my pubic bush and the small finger hitting my scrotum every time. This unbelievable sight. My elder cousin sister Anushka chechi’s fingers are touching my 15yrs old dick and balls and my dirty curly pubic hairs.

This is really the most unbelievable thing that can happen to me. It’s shocking because its Anushka chechi! The family’s ideal good girl, everybody’s favorite. Not only is she not like everybody think she is, she is a Horny Pedophile! And right now she is sexually molesting her kid brother in this closed room. Yes I am being molested by my big sister and I can’t be more happier.

“Huh… huhh… How is it Arun… is it feeling good? Are you getting good feeling on you dick?” With a shaking and whispering voice chechi asked.
“Yes chechi.. yesss…huhh…. Chechiii….!!!” I replied with pleasure.

“See, I told you…its really good. Ohh… Really Good huhh…. Hmmm Arunnn….!!! Ohhh yhaa… let it cum.. yha let it cum…. I am your chechi… I am your chechi Arun and see what your chechi is doing to you.. See…. See Arun… ohhh..”

Anushka chechi is making my pleasure more and more great by those words. Yes, the thought of my elder sister stoking my cock and trying to make me cum, I don’t know why, is really a good thing to think.

Anushka chechi is now rubbing her cheeks on my cheeks. Her heavy breathing is hitting on my face and neck. My own breath is running fast. Now her hand is moving faster very faster…. Up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down… Oh yes Anushka chechi please don’t stop, do it faster…faster I screamed in my mind. Can’t bring my voice outside. Its day time almost noon. Downstairs my uncle and aunty is there. If they know what’s happening in her daughter’s room, what’s her daughter doing to her younger little teen brother.

Yes the 30 yrs old girl is shagging the young 15 yrs old’s cock faster like wind. I looked at Anushka chechi’s boobs. They were jumping due to her speedy movement with my cock. The top two buttons of her shirt was open. Now only I noticed it.

[Image: anushka235.jpg]

Her sitting position was making the opening more open for me to see what’s inside. I could see the almost top part of her milky white boobs jumping inside a black bra, the cleavage between her round boobs. Then I looked down, due to her climbing over me action, her skirt had raised a little bit. Now it’s very much above her knees showing more of her thick shapely thighs. A sensation was building inside me. My whole crotch area is getting tight. In my cock…!!! Inside my cock…!!! 

There is something… there is something that wants to come out. I know Anushka chechi is making it come out, Anushka chechi is making that feeling for me, its Anushka chechi stroking me my cock…Oh god… ohh… ohhhh…

“Aaaahhh… Chechiii…. Aaahhh…. Aaaahhh… Chechiii… aaahhh.. Anushka Chechyyyyy…. Aahh Chechyyyy Aaahhh Chechyy.. chechyyy Anushka Chechyy.. Anushka Chechyyy.. Chechyy… chechyyy….aahhh… chechhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I called out her name with pleasure that was building up in my cock. She was bringing me to the edge. To the edge to something to come out of my cock. I knew I couldn’t delay it anymore.

I want it to come out. I want it to come out now, this instance. And whatever that’s gonna come out, for some reason I want to give it to Anushka chechi. I felt like to put it all over my older sister and inside her.

And then it happened…!!! It felt like an explosion in my cock and then I saw it… from the tip of my cock through that tiny slit of my pee hole on its red thick head….. a thick stream of sticky hot white fluid shot out like a fountain, shoots upward and then fell directly on Anushka chechi’s soft plump pumping fingers.

Anushka chechi increased her speed of pumping my cock. Her hand moved faster trying to squeeze my juices out. Then came the second shot of my white milk. This time drenching more of Anushka chechi’s soft palm and my own curly pubic bush, then came the next shots like streams and streams hot sticky milk. Anushka chechi’s fingers and palm is now completely wet and sticky with my white hot cum. It was flowing and drenching her beautiful soft palm which was still pumping my pulsating wet cock. Due to all the wetness caused by my hot cum she was losing the grip on my boy cock. But she skillfully managed to keep her fingers encircled around my throbbing cock and continued to jerk me off.

“Wow… look at all this cum!… See cutie, See, how much you came for your big sister.”

Anushka chechi’s hand continued pumping my cock with the same speed. And the final drops of my hot jizz oozed out through my piss hole, spreading all over chechi’s already wet sticky fingers.

I kept my eyes still at my cum shooting penis in my sister’s loving hand. After a few seconds Anushka chechi slowed down her pace of pumping my cock step by step. Now she is just milking it, squeezing it to let the final drops to come out.

I enjoyed the sight of my thick sticky cum flowing all over my big sister’s palm an fingers. It is more pleasurable to see my cum touching Anushka chechi rather than falling to the floor or somewhere else. I got immense satisfaction from that knowledge. My cum that came from my penis had fallen right on Anushka chechi’s skin, her body.

As I sat there with the immense pleasure of my first ejaculation my very first orgasm I felt my cock losing its thickness and becoming soft and limp in Anushka chechi’s loving grasp.

Finally chechi stopped pumping. Her cum drenched fingers moved all over my tired cock and hairy nut sack. She massaged them very softly. Then she wiped the cum from and over my genitals. Then she let go of my wet cock and slowly moved her cum drenched fingers to her face, near her nose. As I watched chechi inhaled the smell of my fresh sperm.

“Hmmm… so good!” A smile of satisfaction spread across her lips. Then she looked at me.

“Did you like it? Was that good for you?”

I bobbed my head in the happiest way of saying YES.

“Good boy. You are a good boy that’s why you did this for your elder sister. Only good boys do these kinds of things with their elder sisters.” Anushka chechi’s hand came back again and softly touched my tired wet cock. She ran her fingers through my placid cock, balls and public hair.

She continued; “See this should be our secret ok? You must never talk about this to anyone else hmm? If so, chechi will do this kind of things everyday with you. See chechi knows many other things to make you feel more good. Chechi will do all those if you keep this as a secret. Promise?

I nodded in agreement and excitement. More? Every day? Wow… I can’t believe my luck! I will do anything for more of this.

With a smile Anushka chechi raised and moved towards the bathroom. I was still sitting there with my shorts opened wide showing my hairy little cock. Suddenly I remembered about uncle and aunty. I got up suddenly put the zipper and buttons of my shorts back. I could hear water flowing in the wash basin and the sound of Anushka chechi washing her hands. A few seconds later she came out with a smiling face.

“There was some cum on my skirt too.” She said with a teasing smile. ” Smart boy sprayed it everywhere. See how good you did it in the  first time itself.”

I smiled. Got a little shy and blushed.

“And remember don’t tell anyone ok? Tomorrow chechi will do more things. May be chechi will show you chechi’s. Don’t you want to see mine, how mine is looking like hmm..?”

“Yes chechi, I want to.” I said happily.

Anushka chechi laughed. “Then tomorrow ok?”

“Ok”

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-Looking-Hot-in-Ragada-Mov...ges-12.jpg]

I left Anushka chechi’s room while she closed the door behind me. I walked in a dreamy mood. I can’t believe what just happened. I got sexually molested by my older sister. And I am extremely happy about it. My cock and balls are actually paining due to all the action my sister did on it. But I walked with a smile.

Tomorrow I will see Anushka chechi’s. I am gonna see what Anushka chechi is having between her legs. What my 30yrs old elder sister who is 15yrs older than me is having down there between her thighs!
Like Reply
The day has changed my life, changed it completely. Its almost 9 pm now and I am on my bed. Lying down, thinking of the incidents that had happened today afternoon. I got a “Hand job” from my elder sister! Plus I had my first free masturbation lesson! In usual sense it was plain sexual molestation. I got sexually molested by my big sister. But the truth, it was not an assault, it was a blessing! I think it is the right of every horny little boy to be get molested by his older sisters. What can I say, I am just plain Happy!

My hands moved down towards the buckle of my shorts. I unfastened them, pushed the shorts downward and took my cock out. I looked down at my pleasure stick. Yes “pleasure stick”. I should call it that. Oh what was the feeling when Anushka chechi had it in her hand. It was heaven. I want to try it again, by myself.

I slowly touched the head of my semi erect penis. My touch and thoughts about Anushka chechi made it come into full erection. I encircled my fingers around my dick just like Anushka chechi hold it today. And I slowly moved my hand up and down making my foreskin move along with my grasp and images of today’s incident came into my mind.

Anushka chechi’s face. Those sharp eyes looking at me and looking at my cock enjoying the sight of my little teen cock, her luscious red lips biting while she was playing with my erect 15 yrs old penis in her soft hand. The hot body of my chechi so close to me that her soft round boobs pressing against me. More images rushed into my mind. The top two opened buttons of her white shirt revealing the insides, those fair boobs tightly kept inside the cups of a black bra. Ohh those thighs… which I got a chance to see, just a few inches above the knees…

Ohh… that feeling is rushing into me again.

That same feeling which Anushka chechi gave me with her wonderful stroking of my penis. I imitated Anushka chechi’s hand-work, made my shagging slightly faster….

Ohh.. Anushka Chechiii…. Aaahhh Anushka Chechii… Ohh.. Yhaa.. Haaa.. Anushka Chechiiii…I cried her name. It was Anushka chechi who was jerking my cock with her hand, I imagined.

And yes! It is coming. Ohh its Coming, it’s really good… I am not gonna stop. Ohh yes.. yesssss!!!!

“Anushka Chechiii… Anushka Chechiii… Anushka Chechiiiiii… Aahh… Aaaahhhh….”

I felt the familiar huge rush through my cock. I am about to cum. I jerked faster picturing Anushka chechi pumping my dick. That’s all I needed. My cock jerked, I pushed my hips upward.

“Aaaahhh… Anushkaaa Chechiiiiiiiiii….!!!!!”

‘Shruuuuuttt…!!!’

My second ejaculation in my life. A huge globe of hot semen squirted through my pee hole and landed over my belly and chest leaving a creamy white tail. More cum shots followed, all landing on me. I kept pumping imagining Anushka chechi. What could be between her legs? What could be between her legs? What could be there between my 30yrs old elder sister’s thick shapely legs?

I was late to get up in the morning. As when I got up I noticed the patches of dried sperm all over my stomach and chest. I checked my penis and around. The dark pubic hairs around the base of cock they too are drenched with dry cum. I felt happy. Ultimately I felt thankful to my dutiful older sister Anushka who took the efforts to teach me the wonders of masturbation The way I learned it, I was sure no one in my school have learned it.

I could hear my mom calling my name from downstairs. I came out of my room.

“Arun are you up?” my mom’s voice came.

“Yes mom, what is it?”
“Come down dear, have your breakfast.”

“Arun” Mom said, “Have your breakfast and go to your uncle’s house.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Anushka called. She said she needs your help for doing her college project. I said I will send you. It’s better than you spending all your time in front of the stupid TV.”

It’s better than anything mom, anything in this world! I thought silently in my mind. Oh my god Anushka chechi is going to do more such things with me. I felt a shiver all over my body and a tingling sensation in my cock.

Not more than 5 minutes my breakfast was over and I rushed to Anushka chechi’s house. As I entered her house I encountered aunty. Seeing me aunty smiled and called inside, “Anushka your little loving brother is here to help you, see how nice he is.” Then continued to me, “Come in dear. So eager to help your elder sister huh? You are such a nice boy.”

[Image: 4dd372f49464fb65da9ee4b0109b0462.jpg]

Then I heard Anushka chechi’s voice near the stairs. Anushka chechi is climbing the steps to upstairs holding a coffee mug in her hand. She was wearing a white gown. She looked at me. No particular expression on her face. You would never imagine that yesterday she was jerking off her kid brother’s thick cock in her hand and made him cum for the first time in her sisterly fingers.

Anushka chechi signaled at me to come after her and she went to her room. I slowly followed through the steps. The door was closed behind her. I opened it and entered the room which is now my most favorite place in the world. But she was not in the room. Where is chechi?

“Close the room and lock it. “ Suddenly I heard her voice. It was coming from the bathroom. She is in the bathroom. I turned and locked the room. Now what?

“I am in the bathroom Arun. Is the door closed?”

“Yes chechi.”

“Good. Now come inside.”

“Inside the bathroom chechi?”

“Yha. Come fast.”

Oh god, I don’t know what will happen now. She just asked me to come into bathroom. I slowly approached the bathroom door and opened it. The bathroom is pretty spacious and bright. Like Anushka chechi’s room itself it has a huge mirror attached to the wall. And there at the other end of the bathroom Anushka chechi is standing facing to the other side. And she is doing something which I can’t see. And I could see movements in her gown. I stood there at the door.
Like Reply
anushka chechi slowly turned around. And in that white garment suddenly somewhere I saw a strong red color, and I am seeing more of warm colors. And it hit just like a bolt to my eyes. Yes, Anushka chechi is standing there with her white gown opened at the middle, and the opening goes from top to the bottom giving me the glimpse of her middle region of her full length body. The opening exposes Anushka chechi’s cleavage completely to me but covering her boobs. My eyes moves downward, the fleshy stomach of my chechi, the cute belly button and the bright red color was nothing other than a red low waist cotton panty she was wearing underneath!

My eyes traveled further downward. From the bright red panty my eyes reached Anushka chechi’s fleshy thighs. They are so fleshy, huge and round that her inner thighs are so tightly pressed together leaving no space between them but at one place. Just under the tip of that inverted triangle created by her panty, there is a gap in between the thighs where they finally meet.

My heart was pounding so fast that it was getting difficult for me to breath. My first time seeing anything naked of a woman’s body. That too my elder sister’s. I couldn’t believe this is happening. Am I really seeing my big sister’s panty?

Anushka chechi moved towards me and her gown moved sidewise exposing more of her nakedness. As it opened to both sides both her round boobs came completely into my view. My mouth got dry. They were so round, rich and healthy. At the middle of their roundness each breast has a round and erect nipple looking straight at me. The nipples were dark brown and had huge light brown areolas around them. I felt like grabbing them and smelling them and biting, kissing and sucking them.

[Image: anushka-shetty-hindi-nude-actress-from-b...9-1516.jpg]

Below there was more happening. Now that the gown has moved side wise her hips are legs are completely exposed except for the tight red panty covering her crotch.

“Come closer.” She said. I obeyed and moved near to her. My eyes were fast shuttling between her two hanging boobs and the love spot between her legs. My dick was getting so hard that it was getting really hard for me to keep it inside my shorts.

“Take your t shirt off.” Chechi asked. I immediately removed it over my head.

Anushka chechi shrugged her shoulder and wiggled it, the white gown slipped through her sides and reached her feet. There stands right in front of me, my elder sister who is 15 yrs older than me, wearing nothing but a cotton panty.Chechi raised her left hand and put it over my right shoulder, she pulled me towards her simultaneously her right hand moved towards my hips and touched me there. I was shivering with thrill and excitement. As she kept me near to me, Anushka chechi’s finger ran over my shorts through its front and reached my very much evidently hard cock which is making a huge tent in front of my shorts. It was very easy for Anushka chechi to find it and hold it in her hand. The moment she touched my cock through my shorts an electric shock passed through me.

“It has become really hard, seeing me in my panties…. Hmm..”

Anushka chechi’s fingers got hold of my buckles as I expected. And she started unbuckling me. My shorts opened and she let it fall down. There I stand in front of my 30yrs old elder sister fully naked with my cock hard and straight and pointing towards her panty covered pelvic area.

The moment my erect member came into sight Anushka chechi started panting slightly. I think she got excited by seeing her teen younger brother naked. She took both my hands and placed them on her hips. The thing about Anushka chechi’s hips are, they are so soft and fleshy. The panties are way below to her hip line making her hip exposed completely. The roundness of her fleshy hips are so hot and soft and I am touching It. I moved my finger eagerly through her hips occasionally touching the waist band her panty.

Anushka chechi again moved closer, and then suddenly the tip of my cock just touched the center of her panty clad pleasure triangle. Being older Anushka chechi is much taller than me making my height right below her eye level and fortunately that makes my cock perfectly come in line with her pussy.

We both looked down when my cock’s head touched her panty covered pussy. Her belly and both thighs were round and rich making her pussy area into a depression. Now my cock is hitting there, right in the middle. And Anushka chechi started to push my cock’s head with her pussy mound. Each time she gives pressure my cock bends a little, and slides into the gap between her thighs under her pussy. We both looking down and enjoying the view and the pleasure we are getting on our sexual organs.

Then suddenly Anushka chechi grasped my naked hard cock with her long soft fingers. I felt like melting in her palm. She touched it all over, ran her fingers throughout the length of my cock, got hold of my scrotum for a few seconds, then brushed my public hair with her finger tips. After touching so much of it she raised her hand and smelled her fingers enjoyed the smell of my penis.

“Oh that excites me so much.” Saying this she forcefully hugged me. My naked body against her’s. Oh god… oh god.. This is unbelievable. I could feel her full round boobs pressing against my chest, her perky nipples poking my skin and my cock, the lucky guy is getting pressed against Anushka chechi’s panty covered pussy, my balls against her soft thighs.

Anushka chechi is moaning and I was breathing heavily with excitement. Her hands were grouping over my naked ass, which gave me the idea to touch and feel her ass too. My hands which were resting on Anushka chechi’s fleshy hips started crawling towards her rear and I touched Anushka chechi’s panty covered ass. It was huge and soft. As when her fingers started digging into my ass cheeks I also pressed my fingers into her’s. Ohh.. it’s so bumpy!

[Image: 238698.jpg]
Like Reply
Suddenly chechi separated us. “Want More?” She asked. I stood there with excitement.
“Sit down.”
“What?” I asked with genuine doubt.
“On your knees…Now” Chechi commanded.

Without no idea about what my panty clad elder sister is having in mind I just obeyed her. I kneeled down in front of her and guess what the journey down was exciting. On the way down my eyes were getting exclusive views of her apple boobs and brown nipples, then her shapely stomach and hips and finally when I was on my knees I was facing Anushka chechi’s panty covered pussy area right in front of me. My eyes got pointed to that single point in between her lovely triangle’s tip and meeting point of her luscious thighs.

As I was on my knees Anushka chechi moved closer to me making her pussy right in front of my face. Is that chocolate I am smelling?

“Now pull my panty down.” She ordered.

What!!! Oh my god this is getting really good. I cannot control my expressions on my face those expressions of uncontrollable happiness and excitement.

I touched Anushka chechi’s both hips. My hands were shivering. I put my fingers under the elastic band of her red panty. The panty was pretty small which was hardly covering her pussy. And I slowly pulled the waist band of her panty downward, which as going down, started to curl through her hips.

My eyes were eagerly focused on her crotch waiting to see what’s under her panty. And right in front of me from under the panty came out tiny tiny black hairs. As I further pulled the panty down making her crotch completely exposed, I was welcomed by a huge bush of thick black curly hairs. Anushka chechi’s Pubic Hairs on her Pussy.

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-s-hairy-vagina-Fake.jpg]

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-Black-Bikini-Hairy-Pussy.jpg]

Oh my god Anushka chechi was so right. She is having a huge jungle of public hair covering her pussy. I looked down at my own pubic area which was covered with a few teen pubes. And then again I looked at Anushka chechi’s. Anushka chechi’s  public hair was thicker especially when it comes to the center covering her pussy lips. The lips are mostly covered with her pubes which makes it difficult to see them. The curly black hair then spreads around covering almost all of her secret triangle, then the density starts to decrease towards the edges, where her skin underneath is visible through her public hair. I never expected anyone’s pubic hairs to be so beautiful that it gives strong throbbing to my already hard dick. Thinking that it’s my elder sister’s public hair I am staring at, made it more even exciting to my cock.

Keeping my hungry eyes fixed at her hairy pussy.I pulled her panty further down and it rolled through her thick fleshy thighs and as when it reached her knees Anushka chechi wiggled her legs and made it fall down.

And there in this closed bathroom without the outside world knowing, an elder sister of 30yrs old stands completely naked in front of her teen little brother of 15yrs old whose boy dick was aching for his sister’s loving touch.

“Like what you are seeing?” Chechi asked.

“Yes” I said excitedly.
“Look at it really good and enjoy.” Chechi said.

I studied my big sister’s hairy pussy. The first vagina I am seeing belongs to my elder sister. Since it was the first time, I was really wonderstruck. Anushka chechi spread her legs a little and pushed her crotch towards my face facilitating a better view of her hairy pussy. Under the dense pubic hairs I could see a vertical slit. That must be her pussy. There was a strong smell coming from her pussy and made me feel like kissing her pussy. My cock was throbbing, shivering. I felt something already leaking from my piss hole.

Then Anushka chechi put her both hands on the sides of my head and she moved closer to my face making her hairy pussy. slowly touching my face. I was surprised by her move but felt happy and excited. Finally I can smell, touch and kiss her pussy.

My nose had the first contact on her pussy hair then gradually my whole face got pressed against her hairy pussy. A strong aroma was hitting my face as she closed her pussy on to my face. It was a combination of many smells put together. Smell of sweat, urine, pubic hairs and chocolate!

She pressed my face deeper into between her legs. Opening her thighs wider to let my face go further deep. My nose is tightly pressed against her pussy lips. The strong aroma of her pussy is magical. Hair was everywhere I am not able to see through her dense pubic jungle.

“AAaaahhh…!!!!” Anushka chechi moaned as she made my head press more into her open pussy.

“Smell my pussy….Smell it. Hhhaaaaahhh….!!!! Kiss me there….Hhhhhaaaaahhhh….!!!”

I felt its getting wet there. Is she urinating on to my face? If so I don’t want her to stop because this is making me really excited. I really wanted her to put her pussy more forcefully on to my face. I felt like eating her pussy just like that. And unknowingly I sprouted my tongue outside and it touched directly between her pussy lips. Oohhhh it was salty really really salty!

“OOoohhh Yhaaa… Yes…Hhaaa Arunnn…. Do that… Do like that… Lick like that, lick me there.” Anushka chechi cried in whispering voice. She bends her knees slightly to make her hairy pussy press more on to my teen face. And my head moved more and more between her thick fleshy thighs. This she did with her hands placed behind my head and pushing it more towards hairy crotch.

As chechi asked I put my tongue outside again and she felt it on her pussy. Anushka chechi started moving her pussy up and down, slowly in the beginning and gaining speed gradually, violently.

It was a different Anushka I was seeing now. It was not the ordinary Anushka chechi we all have ever seen before. It was different woman who was pushing her hairy snatch on my face. She violently moved her hips, in order to get grip I had to grasp her ass cheeks and legs. Anushka chechi wiggled her hips fast and swift across my face. My nose, lips and tongue rubbing everywhere on her pussy. My face was drenching in liquid and her pubes are rubbing and spreading it all over. This is incredible.

I don’t know how much time this continued, after a while Anushka chechi stopped her pussy job on my face and slowly stood straight.
“Haa… get up Arun.” Chechi asked. I slowly stood. My head was spinning a little. It was hard to get up with what was happening on to my face. And that thought hit my head. I was kissing, smelling and eating my elder sister’s hairy pussy!

As I stood up only noticed Anushka chechi was drenched in her sweat. It seems chechi was really enjoying rubbing her pussy on my face. Now that the elder sister and her six years younger little brother is standing completely naked opposite to each other. My cock was throbbing like a hot iron rode by seeing Anushka chechi completely naked and wet. Even after all these I still can’t believe I am seeing my elder sister’s naked boobs and hairy vagina.

Anushka chechi moved close and pressed her wet body to mine. Her wet boobs pressed again to my chest and this time it’s her hairy pussy that was touching my dick. Anushka chechi bend her back making her upper body going backward and lower touching more to mine. I looked down at where our crotches meet together. I could see my erect cock was immersed inside Anushka chechi’s thick curly pussy hair. It’s almost hidden inside her bush. It’s a really erotic scene to see my cock like that sandwiched between both our pubic hairs. And our pubic hairs are rubbing to each other.
Anushka chechi’s hands came from both sides, her right hand grabbed my erect cock, her fingers encircling it, and her left hand cupped my balls tenderly. And slowly chechi started moving my foreskin up and down. She pushed her crotch more to my cock making her pussy hair rub on my member while she stroked. And her left hand started to massage my ball sack.

“How is it when my pubes touch your cock like this? Is it feeling good?” chechi asked while she shagged me.

“Yes chechi its really good feeling on it.” I started to push my pelvis more to her hairy crotch to make my cock get more of her pubes and wet pussy.
“And you know why it is so Arun?” Anushka chechi asked with a wicked smile on her face still jacking off my hard cock in her soft hand. I looked into her seducing eyes for the answer.

“It’s because it’s your Sister’s  public hair” When she mentioned ‘Sister’s  public hair ' my cock twitched in her hand and she felt it in her soft palm.
“Ohh.. yhaa.. That’s it… My  public hair..!!! Your Big Sister’s  public hair!!! You like it when you here it haa…??” she smiled at me. And I smiled at her back with my knees getting weaker due to the exciting feeling on my cock.

“Let’s try something different.”

[Image: Nude-hot-Anushka-Shetty-hairy-pussy-expo...ose-up.png]
Like Reply
Saying this suddenly, Anushka chechi hold my penis horizontally and made its tip touch her slit. We both were looking down at our crotch areas. Anushka chechi moved my cock head’s tip up and down along her pussy slit. Ohh…. Elder sister’s pussy slit feels soooo good…. So great!!!

[Image: th-nagarjuna-in-Ragada-Telugu-photos-6.jpg]

Then it happened Anushka chechi moved closer to me keeping my cock in her hand. Chechi moved her legs apart making space between them and then she guided my erect cock in between them. I watched as both our hairy pubic mounds meet together; both our pubic hairs come in contact with each other and I felt Anushka chechi’s thighs pressing together back, making my cock sandwiched between them nicely. Ooohhh the feeling was so great. Now my hard rock cock is between my chechi’s fleshy thighs under her hairy wet snatch!

“Now, how about this?” saying this Anushka chechi slowly started to move her hips forward and backward thereby making my cock’s foreskin move along between her tightly closed thighs. What a wonderful idea! Getting my cock shagged with and between elder sister’s hot thighs and getting rubbed by the under-side of her hairy pussy.

I felt really excited by this new game. Getting my throbbing hard penis a chance to touch Anushka chechi’s hairy pussy. and that too her pussy rubbing my cock to and fro, I was in 7th heaven. I pushed my pelvis more into her crotch. She did the same back at me.

We looked into each other’s eyes then looked down between us where we are joined, between our legs. Anushka chechi pumped her hips to and fro, to and fro, to and fro. My cock was throbbing, getting harder and harder which is making my cock grow in size and strength and pushing upward towards Anushka chechi’s dripping slit. It seems like my cock will slip out from between Anushka chechi’s thighs and her hairy pussy.I don’t want that to happen. I want my cock to remain there between her legs and get pumped and rubbed by her wet slick pussy lips.

Sensing this Anushka chechi grabbed my naked ass cheeks, pulled me closer to her naked body. To get a grip I also grabbed Anushka chechi’s naked round ass with both hands. She continued to pump my cock with her thighs now with more ease.

[Image: 000a.jpg]

Her ass is so perfectly round and soft. Was little sweaty due to all the excitement. I grouped both her ass cheeks and enjoyed the roundness and softness of those globes. I wanted to explore more. So I moved my hands further inward. My fingers crawled towards Anushka chechi’s ass crack.

Due to the pumping motion she is doing with my horny cock between her legs, her butt crack was continuously opening and closing. And as my fingers reached her hot butt valley, I felt tiny hairs touching my finger tips. What, she has got public hair even in her ass?

Well I don’t have any hair in my ass crack. Then I thought, definitely Anushka chechi would have public hair in her ass. Chechi is 15 years older than me;  she is an adult woman which is a good enough reason for growing public hair in her ass crack too. I started to enjoy the sensation and feeling of her ass crack pubes and the heat coming out of that sweaty crack for a while.

But I want more from my big sister’s ‘behind’. I wanted to touch Anushka chechi’s ‘Asshole!’ I searched for her dirty shithole between her huge ass globes along her sweaty crack.

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-Nude-picture-15.jpg]

“A little more down… a little more” I heard Anushka chechi’s voice. She is helping and guiding me to find her hole. I moved my fingers as chechi instructed and they reached her asshole! Ohhh it was so much exciting to touch my elder sister’s puckered asshole. I rubbed my fingers over her asshole even tried to slightly push one finger into it. It seems Anushka chechi is enjoying madly my fingering in her asshole. She moved her hips faster giving more jacking off to my cock.
Like Reply
With great pleasure I looked at the mirror to our left side. There I could see a taller figure, an adult woman, my Anushka chechi completely naked and wet and in between her huge thick legs there is this little school boy pressed into her nakedness to her crotch. It was such a vulgar and indecent sight. So erotic to see this adult woman having sexual games with a boy and that boy being me.

Anushka chechi rotated suddenly making her back towards the mirror. Now what I see is my chechi’s huge ass on her bare beautiful body which I am trying to open with my hands. I could see myself peeking through her shoulders. I stared at her moving ass. Each time chechi pulls back her ass crack open to show the insides. As I already figured Anushka chechi’s ass crack is hairy but the butt hole is visible very much. Then I noticed something right below her ass globes between her closed thighs. Every time she pushes forward something peeks out between her thighs, something red.

Oh god it’s my cock! I am seeing my cock’s red head from between my chechi’s thighs. My boner is getting harder now its hitting right under Anushka chechi’s pussy. The thick bush of hair covering her pussy lips is rubbing on my cock to and fro. It’s very easy to move my cock under her snatch because of her wetness from her dripping pussy and sweat in between her thighs.

My cock hitting on her hairy pussy was giving Anushka chechi great pleasure and as a result she started to move faster on my cock. I looked down again at where our crotches meet. All I can see was both our pubic mounds are hitting each other. Anushka chechi’s really thick pubic bush is coming in contact with my own teen pubes. Her pubes are completely covering mine. It seems our pubes likes each other. They cling to each other every time they come in touch.

The sensation is getting higher and higher. The thought that I am having my erect penis in between my 30yrs old elder sister’s fleshy thighs and is getting rubbed by her curly pubic hairs was making it too much for my incest loving cock. My full attention is now centered in between my dear sister’s closed thighs. My throbbing cock is sensing Anushka chechi’s thick and hairy cunt lips sliding to and fro over it, the wet slickness of her hot pussy slit rubbing. With her each push my cock’s red swollen head was hitting right under her round ass globes and my hairy balls are hitting her soft thighs. And I can feel the sensation building up between my legs.

The “Happy Feeling” is coming! And I want it to happen, want to happen it right here, right here between Anushka chechi’s closed thighs. With the arousing feeling in my tightening balls and throbbing cock I unconsciously start to move my hips along with Anushka chechi.

“HHAAaaa… is it coming Arun?? Is it??? Hhhaaa..???”
“Ooohhh… Chechiii… Yes chechi… Aaahhh its coming I will cum now!… Aaahhh….!!!!”

“OOhhh… Yhaaahhh… Arruunnnn…. Arrruuunnnnn…. Aaaahhhhhh….!!! Close to me…. Close to me… Yes.. do it on my thighs…!!! On my Thighs…Between my Legsss…hhhaaaa….!!!”

I couldn’t hold it anymore. I can sense my cum rising through the length of my penis. I pushed my hard throbbing cock upward between her thighs and pressed my hardness to her fast sliding pussy. When I cum, I want my cock being completely pressed and massaged by my big sister’s lovely pussy. We both are moaning with pleasure now and breathing heavily.

And it happened. All those sexy arousing talk from my chechi’s mouth about me cumming between her legs and the sensation of her thick curly pubic hairs rubbing on my cock, I shot a huge load of cum between Anushka chechi’s closed pressing thighs.

Anushka chechi tightened her legs, closed and pressed her fleshy soft naked thighs more to the sides of my cum shooting cock and moved her hips faster. My cock continued to shoot sperm for my sister. Loads of white sticky liquid from my dick was coming out and hitting at everywhere under Anushka chechi’s hairy snatch and in the crack between her big round ass globes. Cum started to flow along the insides of her closed legs between her thick thighs. I could see in the mirror my cock is shooting thick milk out of it right in between chechi’s thighs and they are hitting the underside of her round ass cheeks as well.

After five big shots of thick cum flowing out of my piss hole I stopped cumming heavily and I felt like falling down. Anushka chechi hugged me tightly. She continued to milk my dick with her tightly pressed thighs, light streams of cum is now coming out for her effort.

I rested my face on her heaving sweaty boobs.

“How was it to cum between your elder sister’s naked thighs?” chechi whispered in my ears.

“Wow! Anushka chechi… It was so much good! It was heaven.” with tired voice I said slanting more to her naked hot body. My cock was still between her closed legs. I slowly moved it along her wet dripping slit. I sensed Anushka chechi’s finger crawling between our bodies and moving towards my crotch. It reached between her hairy gap and get hold of my wet tired cock which was already getting small. She pumped its foreskin up and down for a while then raised its semi erect head and pressed it on to her pubic bush under her pussy which was wet from both our sweat, her juices and my cum.

Anushka chechi slowly separated from me. I looked down to see my cock coming out from between chechi’s thighs. It was all wet and glowing. And then I noticed my foreskin had moved so much to reveal more of its head. It was bright red and was so contrasting to the dark color of my foreskin. 

Anushka chechi’s hairy snatch was wet with my cum. I could see drops of my milk on her pubes. She touched her pubic hairs with one hand, rubbed her fingers over it spreading my cum all over the curly bush. It was a mind blowing sight. An elder sister standing naked and spreading her kid brother’s hot sperm over her public hair covered pussy while her other hand is still pumping and massaging my spent cock. I stood there enjoying the view of my sperm, my still hot cum dripping from her pubic hairs and flowing along the insides of her wet naked thighs and legs

“Now I have to take a bath. You can leave now.” Squeezing my shrinking cock she said.

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-sexy-leaks-2-Z8-O3-R.jpg]

I dressed quickly as chechi was starring at my nakedness and came out of the bathroom eventually out of her room. Aunty was not anywhere. So I just ran to my house. My cock was paining a lot. I didn’t notice it then at the bathroom because of all the arousal and happy feelings. But now I can feel a swelling. But it’s worth. How I got this pain? The thought gave me thrills. Oh yha that’s right, I was having sex games with my elder sister and guess what, I shot my cum between my elder sister’s naked thighs!
Like Reply
Include kajal agrawal bro??
Like Reply
Write on Keerthi suresh Bro..
Like Reply
(28-10-2019, 10:07 AM)Kkumar2058 Wrote: Include kajal agrawal bro??

okay, i will try to include bro
Like Reply