Poll: If you get to fuck Pooja Hegde....how will you fuck her??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hardcore
81.40%
35 81.40%
Soft-core
18.60%
8 18.60%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress sexy fantasies
Heart 
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-md.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Start kijiye
Like Reply
Just rock it . Make it a series . Fucked by multiple persons
Like Reply
[Image: Dar-TWg-YUw-AI-bd-E.jpg]

This beautiful 22 year old, horny little slut was my girlfriend for over 4 years, she got married last year to a marine engineer who takes her along with him on his business tours most times than not, and at times she is left behind, she makes sure she continues to have the time of her life. She is very pretty, 5.7” very strikingly tall for a girl, supple body, long slender finger and finger nails, a very shapely body, small, cute, firm breasts, cute firm butt, big pussy and extremely lovely toes. Imagine a younger version of Sushmita Sen or may be a taller version of Riya Sen, sex oozes by her very looks. 

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-at-Valmiki-Pre-Release-Event-2.jpg]

I dated her for two years and she was the girl of my dreams, she was from the South of India, while I am from the North. I am also the same height of her may be a shade shorter, but she definitely looks taller and maybe is. Pooja, was horny, and she would do anything to keep herself happy and anybody with her must be a tiger. She married and continued to keep in touch with me over phone and the internet. Her husband, somehow snooped on her and found out that I was in touch with her as also touching her once in a way, he is a gentleman, but was soon moody. Pooja couldn’t care and because she was so damn sexy, no man who was with her could resist her and keep his hands to himself. 

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-at-VALMIKI-movie-pre-release-event-9.jpg]

When her husband came to know about our affair, he asked her to call me over and stay with them at their home in Madras, as he wanted to see what is that I did that made her happy that he did not. She thought he was taunting her, I hoped he will dare. Pooja always told me that her husband never made love in the carnal way in which we did. I would suck her toes, lick her pussy and her arse and take her to such heights she longed to have sex with me. Pooja in turn asked her husband to call me, if he wanted my company. I received a call one day, from Tarun who invited me over to his place for the weekend as it was his birthday. As Pooja had already told me that her husband is likely to call me I was though pleasantly surprised but was not taken aback.

The big day came and I left Bangalore for Chennai and reached Chennai at 3 pm and both Pooja and Tarun were there to pick me up. I was stunned to see Pooja so glamorously dressed in a black saree, with long matching ear rings, sleeveless blouse, heavy and pretty jewelry, her long slender nails painted pink, her diamond finger rings looking rich and classy and in a way sluttish, her and her toes painted slightly darker with anklets and toe rings adorning those pretty feet in 2’ heeled shoes

[Image: 2c9d4be7b3dbd40c8dadc6d91bb133dc.jpg]

. They both received me with a hug and I could feel the tension mount in my pants when I brushed against her breasts and could swear that I felt her nipples. Though the front seat in the ford endeavor was empty, Tarun insisted that I sit with them in the back seat. Pooja sat in the middle and the two of us were seated on her sides. Tarun kept talking to me and among the various things he asked me if I had been swinging, I answered in the negative, the conversation soon turned hot, Tarun asking me about my love making sessions with my wife and if I have had and still do have any girlfriends and what I like best and so on and so forth

[Image: Pooja-ki-Pudi-me-ghusa-kaala-lauda.jpg]

. The 40 minute drive to reach home made exciting by Pooja and Tarun constantly touching each other suggestively, while Pooja occasionally touching me too, the sight of her long beautiful fingers were ensuring that Mr. happy in my pants was getting restless and getting excited and showing.

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-md.jpg]

free image hosting

We reached home and I had a fantastic idea that things were going to be awesome for the rest of my stay. Pooja was suggestive and brazen and I soon realized that this way going to be one hell of a fuck party, soon Tarun left only briefly to make sure that all his guests for the evening were well attended, thus also leaving me with the opportunity to spend my time with Pooja, more like having a rehearsal I couldn’t resist her any longer and the moment he left, Pooja pulled me and kissed me passionately and deeply while along groping for my thick long cock, which when she did eventually without much delay, she jerked it out of my trousers and took me in her lovely mouth. The site of her nose rings, her voluptuous figure, her long slender fingers running up and down my cock shaft and her lovely toes with those toe rings ensured that my erection didn’t last long; it was not long before that I unloaded all the jis in her mouth. 

[Image: Pics-Art-01-21-03-47-01-md.jpg]

We soon recomposed ourselves and I was groping her all over and soon I learnt that we were to have about 4 couples join us for an evening full of sex, fun and frolic.
[+] 1 user Likes SidRamya's post
Like Reply
Soon, Tarun was back and by 6.30 -7, the first guest came in, I was in bliss, she was a lovely lady, rakul, 5’2”, about 28-30 years old and didn’t look like the mother of a child, she was the epitome of a MILF,

[Image: images-28.jpg]

microsoft backgammon

her husband Sid was a bespectacled man, a chartered accountant, very friendly and looked like a nerd. Then came Samantha 22 -24 years of age, chic, can pass off for a model for a toothpaste or a jean or a shoe or lipstick, or just about anything!! Big bee stung lips, and the most amazing tooth,

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-Bikini-Photos-2017.jpg]

upload pic

I could divorce my wife for her, she was bi-sexual and Pooja, I learnt later had prevailed upon her to come for the Party so that I be introduced to her and who lived with her single mother and apparently was making out with her mother and loving every bit of it. She had pierced naval and a stud in her tongue as well, (I am just shagging off, as I write this thinking of the suck she gave me) The other couple was extremely was also very beautiful people, kiara and Dev!! Kiara was a stunner, thin, tall and beautiful, like Sridevi and Dev was smart, they were parents of two children, and into swinging.
[Image: Ddtiz-NRVAAA2-Aj-R.jpg]

Drinks flowed galore, the evening got younger and lighter. Sid had to leave as he had some guests to attend to, he promised to return soon and asked all of us to take good care of his wife rakul. Tarun asked Pooja to dance solo for the Kajra Re, as he loved the song and always used to shag off while watching it on TV or

[Image: images-42.jpg]

DVD. Pooja danced for what looked like eternity, and Tarun started fiddling with his cock, samanth was seated next to me, while rakul, dev, kiara, and Sid were all seated comfortably close to one another and all the indications of an orgy was soon building up. Kiara came and sat next to me, I was now sandwiched between Samantha and kiara, 

[Image: 107686537-fkiara11.jpg]

[Image: Sammu-Kutty-Pondati.jpg]

transformers dark of the moo

while rakul was sandwiched between Tarun, and dev.

[Image: 18034197-1871622326459892-8680911237579177030-n.jpg]

My cock was bursting at its seams. Pooja, was grinding her ass against Tarun, and Dev while Rakul pulled out Tarun cock and gave him a birthday kiss on his dick, and instantaneously Pooja started sucking her husband while shagging his cock with her long fingers, rakul turned her attention to the other man who were with her while occasionally taking the whole of Tarun rod in her mouth.

[Image: pooja-hegde-series-201-06.jpg]

[Image: images-40.jpg]
Like Reply
 Kiara and Pooja too joined the fray and gave the birthday boy a few good licks and few good sucks that he was soon all over the place. Then the attention of the girls, turned towards their new guest me! Samantha kissed me, while rakul sucked me and shagged me until the rod was stiff and wet and dripping with precum.
[Image: 5d71c56f87725.jpg]
[Image: 107686523-fkiara6.jpg]
insurance total loss value calculator

The three of us men were stark naked while the women were half clad. Tarun asked his wife to suck off Dev and with two strokes with her long slender fingers, Pooja accomplished her task and Dev was all over her hands!

[Image: PH10-2-5-md.jpg]

upload

me toKiara made kneel on all my fours and did the unthinkable, she pulled my dick towards my anus and while shagging it she started licking my arsehole and sucking it and slowly inserting her finger in it. Samantha was also on her fours behind kiara and was fucking her with a dildo with long strokes, while Tarun was shoving his hard dick up her mouth and she was being shagged and finger fucked by Dev who was trying to enter her ass. Pooja and rakul, were alternating the dicks of Dev, Tarun and myself I soon turned around and lie on my back, and Kiara sucked me and licked me and shagged me, I was enjoying the hand job and was in heaven when Samantha started to suck my breasts and the sight of her ass being pounded by Dev and her beautiful bee stung lips sucking my tits ensured that I offloaded all my jis in rakul mouth, and the 

[Image: 107686520-fkiara5.jpg]
[Image: 5d71c6d4d14a8.jpg]

1998 most popular baby names

unthinkable happened, Tarun, started kissing kiara with all my cum in her mouth and came towards me, I politely turned him away, upon which he remarked that if Sid was here, he would have allowed him to suck him off!! This was my first encounter with a bi, Tarun was a smart looking, and sensitive and sensible guy, but I just couldn’t get myself to be sucked by another man, when there were so many attractive women whom I had to attend too.

I had set my sights on Samantha from the time I came in, and now she was being fucked in her ass by Dev,

[Image: Pics-Art-11-21-01-20-19.jpg]

I grabbed Pooja and couldn’t resist her anymore, I started fucking her cunt and she was moaning and making all the noises

[Image: Pooja-ki-gaand-phaila-ke-ghusa-choot-me-lund.jpg]

, Rakul took what looked like a double dildo and shoved it up Pooja’s ass and her cunt and started fucking, the sight was making me unload when Samantha made sure it did, she came and took my cock which was until then in Pooja’s cunt and started sucking it with her pierced tongue and the sensations it was sending is indescribable, in less than a minute that she took me in her warm mouth, I was cuming the third time in this evening and the joy was only getting bigger and bigger. In no time, my Mr. Happy was up and ready for action, as he was witness to the rigorous fucking by of rakul and Pooja, I couldn’t resist rakul any longer, her petite figure and her classy looks, her nose ring and the way she was shagging herself prompted me to help her cum, I slowly put my dick in her ass,

[Image: RAK2.jpg]

free image hosting

this is my first foray into ass fucking and boy, I was in seventh heaven if there’s anything like that. I continued to pump and pump while samanth was getting filled by Tarun and Dev who were assisted by kiara. Then Samantha joined me and rakul was cuming without any stop, she was moaning and stroking that big dildo into her. Sid walked in to find his pretty wife being fucked by the dildo and me, and straight went and put his dick in Tarun’s gob!! Boy it was the first time I saw gays! And the sight I must confess, intrigued me. Soon, the party was losing steam as the revelers were exhausted. Tarun, Sid and kiara shacked up, while Samantha, Rakul and me went our ways leaving Pooja with Dev.

Samantha, sucked my cock and she was indeed an expert at 22! She sucked me and the stud in her mouth was spinning me out of control. Every time she removed my cock from her mouth,raul would take it in and Samantha would lick my balls and my asshole and put her little finger into my bum sending me into a tizzy and make me cry in ecstasy. I soon lost count of the number of times I had cum, the girls were sucking and milking me dry, the hand jobs were getting intense and I could no longer sustain an erection with one of the beautiful girls. We all hit the bed by around 5 am, and when I woke at 12 

[Image: PH4-10-5-md.jpg]

everyone was gone and Pooja and Samantha and Tarun and me were lying in their bed. I was to leave the following day and was wondering if similar action with other friends was in the anvil, but no such luck appeared in sight. We woke up and had a late breakfast, lazed around then went for a swim and made love many more times during the evening and in the night, while the husband and wife teamed up in their bedroom, Samantha gave me company in the guest room, with much the same activities of the previous night. Samantha, has invited me over the following weekend to stay at her place and I am looking forward to another round of sex and thrills with her mother who I am told is a hottie

[Image: samantha-series-202-05.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SidRamya's post
Like Reply
Nice bro keep it up
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply

Actress: Pooja Hegde

[Image: a0a62183b080b0cdbf6c2eda71c7046e.jpg]

Vince: African American male, 12" long, 2.5" thick penis.

[Image: images-44.jpg]

image upload

Setting: Apartment in Paris, France.

They entered his hotel room and before Vince could even close the door Pooja Hegde jumped on him. She started kissing his lips, her hands quickly tried to undo the button on his shirt. It was too slow for Pooja, frustrated she just pulled off the buttons exposing his chest and rock hard abs. 

[Image: mohenjo-daro-1470030900-725x725.jpg]

[Image: images-41.jpg]

deer child name

Vince locked the door and immediately lifted Pooja up, grabbing her ass.

Pooja Hegde wrapped her hands around his waist as Vince pushed her against the wall kissing her. Pooja started grinding against his crotch, her hands undoing his belt and dropping his pants. His naked black cock rubbed against her pussy, the thin layer of Pooja's panties only thing between them

[Image: fpooja-md.jpg]

image hosting websites

. Vince started kissing her neck. Pooja closed her eyes, her hands undoing the straps of her dress, exposing her perky breasts.

Pooja Hegde grabbed his hair roughly and buried his face in her breasts. He started grinding against her now, his crotch pushing her harder against the wall. Vince cupped both breasts, covering them in kisses. He desperately needed to be in her. He grabbed her black panties and tore off one side, letting the rest slide partway down her right thigh.
[Image: Pics-Art-04-06-04-05-10.jpg]

Pooja Hegde shuddered in anticipation. She had spent many hour dreaming about fucking a thick black cock and finally she was about to get some. She had slept with many men and women but never taken a black cock. She had stolen glimpses at it when she spied on Vince at the nude beach. It looked a lot bigger this close. He entered her, not slowly like she was expecting but quickly, burying his entire length in her pussy. She let out a high pitched squeal. "It's too big..." she screamed.

Vince was about to pull out when Pooja Hegde stopped him. "No, it feels good, don't stop" she barely mumbled, a pained expression on her face. He need no further prompting. He started rapidly thrusting in and out of her pussy. Pooja was trapped between Vince and the wall. In the past, if her partner was more rough, she would try to pull back to soften the strokes. She had no such recourse now. She felt every stroke with full power.
[Image: Pics-Art-04-06-04-10-27.jpg]

Vince picked up even more speed. 'Damn, are all black men this fast?' Pooja thought. He buried his cock deep in her pussy with a hard thrust cumming inside her. He relaxed letting Pooja Hegde slide down. She slowly slid onto the floor, cum dripping out her pussy, breathless.
[Image: PH10-2-5-md.jpg]

virtual toss
She looked up at his still erect cum covered cock. Vince grabbed her long black hair and guided her to his cock. Pooja immediately started licking it. Vince had something else in mind though.
[Image: Pics-Art-01-21-03-47-01-md.jpg]
Like Reply
As Pooja Hegde opened her mouth, to get the first taste of black cock she had in her life, Vince shoved in. In one quick stroke he buried 12" of rock hard black cock down her throat. Pooja gagged, sputtered and resisted the sudden invasion but his grip on her hair held her in place. Finally after a full 30 secs he pulled out. Drops of spit fell down the side of Pooja's face. "You ok?" he asked. She nodded and immediately started trying to deepthroat his cock again.

"That was awesome" Pooja Hegde thought. No man had handled her like this. Usually they were too meek and the rough ones didn't have cocks this big. She loved his tight grip in her hair as he moved her mouth up and down his black cock. Vince pushed her down till he was balls deep in her mouth, held here there for a few seconds then pulled her off by her hair. They continued this cycle till they reached Pooja's limit. She could deepthroat this thick huge black cock balls deep for a full 2 minutes before needing a break.

He deepthroated Pooja again and then started walking towards the sofa. Pooja Hegde followed him crab walking as he did not allow her to remove his cock from her mouth. He picked her up and placed her on the sofa, her head hanging off the edge, long black hair brushing against the floor. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, resting the shaft on her lips, his balls in perfect view of her eyes.

Pooja Hegde shuddered again with anticipation. She had multiple sexual encounters but no one had face fucked her in this position. She wasn't sure if she could handle it but looked forward to her complete blacked experience. He kneeled on the floor, her face between his legs, his cock head lining up with her lips. He placed his hands on her legs right below the knee, making sure she did not slide down. Then slowly but relentlessly the huge black cock entered her mouth.

Vince, while a gentle lover, was not sure what came over him. Looking at this exotic south Indian actress had unleashed his inner animal. She was so fucking fine, a primal lust over came in. He used Pooja Hegde's mouth as a pussy. Pounding in and out of it with full force. He would pull out all the way and then slam back in. Sometimes he fucked her throat with half strokes, always leaving at least 6" in her mouth. He fucked her face for a full hour before she finally tapped, asking for a break.

Pooja Hegde had lost focus after the first few minutes. Deepthroating that black cock had felt so good, especially the feeling of cum drizzling down her throat. He had cum multiple times yet he was still rock hard. 'What endurance these black men had!!' He was a gentlemen though, stopping immediately when she asked. She had finally caught her breath. "I think it's time i returned the favour" she smiled at him.
[Image: fpooja4-md.jpg]
physical properties of nitrate

Vince was impressed. He wasn't expecting this beauty to handle this much for her first blacked encounter. Pooja Hegde had stood up, her torn panties resting on her thighs, her partially ripped top part of her dress pushing up her perky breast, apparently fully recovered. Her long black hair was in a sexy tangled mess. She pushed him onto the sofa then pressed her ass against his abs, sliding down to sit on his lap. His 12" cock was positioned right in front of her vagina, rubbing against it.
[Image: pooja28329-md.jpg]
file upload image

Pooja Hegde was back in control. She slid her ass up and down rubbing his cock against her clit before slowly she lowered herself on the thick black meat. She bent forward, giving him a view of her ass. She shook her ass up and down slowly taking more and more inches in her pussy

[Image: fakepoojahegde111-md.jpg]

. After she bottomed out, she started rocking her hips, keeping the cock in her balls deep but moving it around. Vince was mesmerized the movements of her ass and the mirror in front of them gave him an awesome view of her bouncing breasts.
[Image: pooja2-md.jpg]

"Grab my hair God damnnit, NOW!!" she commanded. Vince wrapped her hair in a ponytail pulling back strongly. Pooja Hegde's neck tilted back pushing her chest forward emphasizing her curves and tits. He started kissing her neck, his other hand pinching and twisting her nipples. She continued to ride him, never slowing down for even a second. Orgasm after orgasm followed till she finally lay down against his chest.
[Image: Pooja-Hegde1-md.jpg]
image uploader

His cock was still rock hard. Pooja Hegde was tired, he was not. Vince grabbed her waist and stood up causing her to fall on her hands. Pooja was now lying on the ground ass up, thick black cock buried in her balls deep. VInce started pounding into her. His abs smashing into her soft ass turning it red. A loud Thack Thack Thack sound resonated across the room broken by moans of a black cock drunk exotic actress.
[Image: fpooja3-md.jpg]

Pooja Hegde's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the pounding she was getting. 'Don't these black men ever tire!!" she thought. She had looked on back pages to hire a hooker when she arrived in France. A lot of them refused black gentle men. She understood now. The speed, endurance, strength and size of these men is legendary. They would be ruined for normal men and probably wont be able to work more that night.

Vince grabbed her hair roughly, twisting it into a loose bun, strands falling sexily around her face. He stood up, pulling Pooja Hegde up on her feet by her hair. He continued fucking her pussy, slamming hard against her ass as he walked her to his bedroom. He pulled out and tossed her onto the bed.
[Image: PH2-4-4-md.jpg]

Pooja was loving the rough treatment. He immediately climbed on top of her, bending her flexible body, bringing her legs up to her shoulders as he mounted her. It seemed impossible but he fucked her faster and harder than ever before. Each stroke reverberated through her body. She licked her lips, biting into them from the pleasure

[Image: pooja128129-md.jpg]

. Half an hour went by and he showed no signs of slowing down. Her pussy was starting to be sore. 'I doubt I will be able to walk straight after this' she thought.

There was loud noise and the wooden bed broke. He didn't stop and Pooja didn't want him to. She wanted to experience this black beast unleashed. One by one all four legs broke. Finally after hours of fucking her brains out he came deep into her pussy and fell on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his ass, holding him in place as they both fell asleep.
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Xxx-Photo01-md.jpg]
what is state farm discount double check

There was a satisfied smile on Pooja Hegde's face. Being filled up with this thick black cock was the best feeling in the world. She had been fully blacked and she was never going back
Like Reply
Great stories . Keep writing on all actresses . Start new page for all actresses
 All the best  yourock
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Keep continue yourock
[+] 1 user Likes aaicon2428's post
Like Reply
Give us an update . Eagerly waiting
Like Reply
[Image: Pooja-ko-choda-kale-laude-ne-poori-raat.jpg]

Her cries were making me harder by the second; this sex goddess with her legs spread in front of me begging for my cock was more than a dream come true. I took a step closer and held the base of my cock as I slid the head just in the entrance of her hole. Then I pulled out and rubbed it along her slit keeping pressure on it so it rubbed her clit as I went. Then back inside, then out, going a bit deeper each time. 
Being a coach of a girls basketball team for 4 years had its up and downs, but I always enjoyed watching the team grow.
This was the first year that the girls had moved into the open division and we needed to get a few more experienced players. As luck would have it the first night of training two new, older girls arrived. They were very  different; one quiet and shy, the other brash, bold and totally sex on legs.

[Image: Dar-TWg-YUw-AI-bd-E.jpg]

Since I’d coached the same team for years the girls were like family. But pooja was 26, much older and totally wiser. She had a smoking hot body and each time we spoke my mind wandered to the nasty things I could do to her body.
A few games into the season we were 1 and 1. Pooja walked up to me after a game and said
“I want to start I should be the point guard,” with passion in her voice.
“We have a point guard and she is doing well,” I said “Besides your shooting inside has been great.” I continued emphasizing the point.
“Well I want to play guard and I know how to get what I want.” she said with a smile. The sweat dripping off her face made my heart race just a touch as she turned and walked away.
Training night rolled around and it was raining so we cancelled the run. As usual I called down to the field just in case anyone didn’t get the message, sure enough there was pooja ,trainingi the rain ducking, running, jumping and shooting the ball all by her lonesome.
“Hey pooja!” I called
“Hi Coach where’s everyone?” she replied
“Training’s cancelled guess you didn’t get the message.” I said
“No, well yes, I got it but… well I was hoping you would show up here.” she said water dripping off her face.
“Well get out of the rain would you, I don’t want you getting sick.” I said in my best coach voice
Pooja waked over to my car where I was leaning out of the window. The car park was empty and only half the lights were working.
“Well Coach do I get a run at point guard this weekend? You have to admire my commitment.” she said
“We will see.” I replied.
“Well maybe there is something I could do for you to ensure a shot at it?”
My heart started to beat faster and my cock started to throb. Her nipples were standing firm under her wet and dripping tight sports top. Her hair was soaked and messy and sticking to her face but oh so totally sexy.
“Maybe we should get you home.” I said trying to hold a resemblance of respectability to my coaching post.

[Image: images-62.jpg]

“Home sounds good but I am wet inside and out - shame to waste it don’t you think?” she said looking straight into my eyes.
“It would be a shame.” I replied
She threw her sports bag onto the back seat of the car and started to strip off. Her body was thin yet sporty. She had curves in all the right places and there was no longer any doubt in my mind that I was going to fuck this girl.
The rain fell as she stood in the open car park the moonlight and the light pole shone over her, shining on the water falling all around and over her. Drips slid down her chest between her breasts and disappeared down her body. I watched each large drop flow.
“Coach tell me you don’t want a piece of this.” she said sure of herself.
“Of course I do, but I am your coach.” I said stammering my words.
“I’m here Coach, it’s your choice. Just know I don’t hold back. I am a no holes barred girl, if you get what I mean.” Her confidence was growing with each word like a spider about to catch its prey.
My cock got what she meant. It pulsed in my pants. Pooja caught a look and smiled.

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Bikini-Scene-in-DJ-Movie-Vir...27-177.jpg]

“Well that answers that. I live at home, Mum and Dad are there so let’s go back to your place.” she said as she reached in and grabbed a towel
Drying herself off and tossing on a big tee shirt from her bag, she climbed into the passenger seat.
“So Coach, what’s it to be?” she asked.
Then she leaned over and started to bite and suck my cock through my jeans. Her small hands tried to find my button or zip. I laid the seat back giving her the space she needed. She went to work and quickly my jeans were undone and my cock had sprung out and stared her right in the eyes.
She didn’t say anything just wrapped her hand around it and pumped to full hardness. Her lips covered the head and she slowly licked and sucked it around and around as her hand pumped my shaft.
“Oh yes that’s good, that’s very good.” I said pleasure filling every word.
She looked at me, her eyes were on fire and full of lust as if her inner deep desires had been unleashed.
“I told you Coach, I am a good girl.” she said, then sucked my cock once again.
One hand worked my shaft, the other worked my man balls and her mouth worked the head of my cock and before long I was squirming in my chair. She sucked longer and longer each time she pumped my cock with her hand. Her mouth and hand were in perfect rhythm - I was in heaven.
“Do you like it Coach?” she asked “Do you like me sucking your big, hard cock?” Her voice had a coy submissive like quality. “I can taste your pre-cum, its making me so wet.” 
Adjacent to the courts was a football field and the change rooms were always open, especially on training night. That is until the council worker locks them around ten.
“Ok stop. Come with me.” I said the game now changing.
I jumped out of the car and she followed running bare footed with me into the football change room. The smell of men’s sweat and liniment filled the room and adding to the sensory overload.
I closed the door, dragged her to the center of the room and laid her on one of the wooden rubbing benches in the room.
“I have to taste you.” I said as I slid her shirt over her head.
She spread her legs wide - her pussy was as bald as the day she was born and as beautiful as the rest of her. Her lips matched her nipples and lips in colour and complimented her beautiful full mound. The crown of her womanhood stood tall and proud just peering out behind its protective coating.
I lifted her legs and pulled them towards me. Her pussy was coming closer by the second. I could now smell her and my cock pulsed and my head screamed to have her. Slowly I used all my will to kiss her legs and bite so softly upwards until I found her pleasure spot. As my tongue found her clit she let out a little yell
“Oh yes.” she called out.
I licked her clit and lips slowly and purposefully until her hips were bucking into my face with the rhythm I was creating.
“Oh fuck coach that’s sooooo good oooooooohhhhhhhh fuck.” she moaned. “I hope you fuck as well as you eat pussy and coach.”
I kept working away at her pussy as she grabbed the back of my hair and came with a loud scream.
“Aaaaaaaggggrrrrr suck it coach suck it I am cummingggggggggg aaaaahhhh oooohhhh.” her words drifted off to moans and her hips bucked until the wave she was riding subsided.
She looked at me, a smile plastered across her face.
“Fuck Coach that was good.” she said
“Was it?” I replied as I walked around the table to where her head was laying.
I leaned over her and kissed her as her hand ran down and rubbed her already swollen clit. Her mouth lips were as soft and full as her pussy’s and she sucked my tongue each time I slid it into her mouth. One of my hands found her nipples and I lightly rubbed and pulled each one as my other hand cupped her face.
“Do you know how many guys use this room? How many naked men have laid on this table getting ready for a game?”
“Oh fuck coach I going to…” she called
“I am sure everyone would have loved to have you laying here under them as they were getting ready. I don’t think they would have ever left the room.”
I slid her head over and just as I was lifting my cock to her mouth she came again this time screaming.
“Fuck yes fuck yes fffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkk aaaaaaahhhrrrrgggggrrrrrrrrrrr.” she screamed.
Her body scrunched up as her fingers worked her clit with a furious pace.
“They would all fuck you, fuck you good and fuck you hard.” I said directly into her ear again.
“Yes please, please yes, fuck me, I want them to fuck me Coach.”
Her words expelled from her mouth without thought as her body came once again. I kissed and licked and nibbled her ear until her shaking slowed.
“Fuck Coach I have cum so much and you haven’t even fucked me yet, please coach, please fuck me.” she begged
“I will when I’m ready.” I said looking directly into her eyes past the outer shell and deep into her desire. She had started this game, but as always the Coach always gets his way. The game plan had now changed and I called the shots.
I walked slowly past her my fingers running down the length of her body until I reached the end of the bench. Her pussy was soaked as I slid two fingers in feeling her inside, wet, soft and warm.
My cock didn’t need coaxing it was ready.
“Yes Coach fuck me … shove that fuck beautiful cock inside me please. I need it so bad coach please, please fuck me.”
Her cries were making me harder by the second; this sex goddess with her legs spread in front of me begging for my cock was more than a dream come true.
I took a step closer and held the base of my cock as I slid the head just in the entrance of her hole. Then I pulled out and rubbed it along her slit keeping pressure on it so it rubbed her clit as I went. Then back inside, then out, going a bit deeper each time.
“Coach fuck please Coach fuck me!” she screamed
I smiled and continued until my full shaft was buried deep inside her hole.
“You ready?” I asked.
Not waiting for an answer I started to pump myself inside this incredible creature. Her pussy lips sucked my cock with every pull out of her and the inner walls gripped me as I slid back in.
 “Oh coach don’t stop, don’t stop that, that, that….” her words tailed off as she laid back on the bench.

[Image: Pooja-ki-Pudi-me-ghusa-kaala-lauda.jpg]

aluminum oxide molecular weight

I held her legs up high and together. My rhythm quickened and before long I was pumping like rails on a steam train at full throttle, pounding into her with all my might. Her pussy was bending to my will and the force I was delivering.
“Oh pooja, you feel soo good, fuck so tight, but such a good girl. You take it well.” I encouraged.
“Thank you Coach, yes Coach a good girl.” she whimpered.
I pulled my cock out and lifted pooja from the ground.
“Ok bend over it I want you doggie.” I commanded.

Without hesitation she bent over the table holding onto the sides with each arm. Her face and breasts lay on the table. I grabbed hold of my cock and slid it straight back inside her. Grabbing hold of her hips I went as hard as I could.
The sweat was dripping off us both adding to the lube our bodies were creating.
I wasted no time and hit top stride in a few paces,  the pooja found rhythm and bucked back as I slammed my cock deep inside her. I fucked and fucked her hole in and out controlling her pace and movements until I could no longer hold it inside me.
My toes started to scrunch and the nerves in my legs started to give way. The pleasure ran from my brain and toes at the same time meeting in the base of the shaft of my cock.
“Oh it’s on, I’m cumming.” My sounds or words heightened her pace and she screamed. My hand grabbed hold of her hips and I drove into her with a relentless passion.
“Yes Coach do it, do it Coach, teach me, shoot coach, shoot.” she screamed at the top of her voice.
“Aaarrrrrr fuckkkkkkkk fuckkkkk yessssssssssssss oooooohhhhhoooooooooo yesssss soooooo good Sooooo fucking good.” I screamed as load after load of hot cum, shot beep inside this well-fucked exquisite beauty.
Her body was shaking and she came long and hard around my cock until I finished pumping myself inside, filling her beautiful love hole with my man juice.
“Oh Coach all of it, don’t waste any I want it all. Oh fuck that was good. Coach fuck Coach.” pooja kept saying.
I pulled my cock out and walked her over to the side benches where the guys get their kit on.
“Sit” I said as I lifted my cock up. “Be a good girl and clean me up.” I said looking right at her again.
“Yes Coach my pleasure.” she said as she licked and sucked my cock and balls clean.
“Oh fuck coach that was, fucking amazing. Fuck you can fuck.” she said her body spent for the moment.  
“Not bad for a first training run. I think you might need a few private training sessions though.” I said sounding every bit a coach again.
Pooja picked up her tee shirt and slid it on.
“Oh yes please anytime Coach. And do I get to play point?” she asked with a smile.
Like Reply
goodone add lesbian...
Like Reply
Please continue the story and post the update
Like Reply
Wanna fuck Pooja Hegde hard in the ass if i get an opportunity.
Like Reply
Add some nice plots like blackmail,forced,public if u can
Like Reply