Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my FEMDOM WIFE LOOKING FOR SLAVE BOYS for CHAT
My wife is a femdom ,ILF bitch 32 yrs old .. black .. dark .. very strict .. working in an mnc as procurement manager who gets a kick ,.. big kicjk out of enslaving and sexually dominating men .. 

if anyone would like to chat abt by DOMINA BITCH BLACK ASSED WIFE WHO LIKES SISSY MEN AND BOYS .. PLS POST AND LET S TALK ABT HER .. 

ONLY CHAT .. NO REAL MEET UP AND NO PICS .. 
VERY GOOD SLAVE BOYS MIGHT GET HER USED PANTIES ONCE A YEAR . .

PS : AM NOT LOKKING FOR BULLS . 

PS : AM ALREADY HER SISSY SLAVE .. 

NOTE  : SHE EVEN MAKES ME HAND WASH HER USED UNDERWEAR IN FRONT OF HER BEST FREINDS ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 3 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
send the bitch to my house. I will train her and return her back to you as obedient wife. she must be with me for 4 days and nites. you pay all expenses for her travel. I will take care of all other expenses.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I would love to serve both of you as a sissy
Like Reply
boys intereted in femdom type chat .. can PM .

AM NOT LOOKING FOR BULLS . .
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
AND SHAMELESS SISSY BOYS ..
Like Reply
all sissy boys are welcom to do dirty chat abt my FEMDOM WIFYY
Like Reply
Hi pantyboy ..i love to be slave of your wife..she can use me as she want. I will become dog of her.
Like Reply
Pantyboy
I am interested in you
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
Like Reply
(06-12-2019, 09:27 AM)pantyboy Wrote: ONLY CHAT .. NO REAL MEET UP AND NO PICS ..

here I am.. "sexpistolsxxx;" you can get in touch Big Grin
Like Reply
Ping me on sarthaj944; . We already have chatted once on Hangouts
Like Reply
SEND MESSAGE ..
Like Reply
Heart 
ping me on nayan.vyas80; for the slave and enjoy so much
[+] 1 user Likes nayanv's post
Like Reply
am looking for mallu slave bosys of tamil slavae boys ..
[+] 2 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
PM Paniruken
[+] 1 user Likes feedmemore's post
Like Reply
Heart 
(06-09-2019, 03:13 AM)pantyboy Wrote: My wife is a femdom ,ILF bitch 32 yrs old .. black .. dark .. very strict .. working in an mnc as procurement manager who gets a kick ,.. big kicjk out of enslaving and sexually dominating men .. 

if anyone would like to chat abt by DOMINA BITCH BLACK ASSED WIFE WHO LIKES SISSY MEN AND BOYS .. PLS POST AND LET S TALK ABT HER .. 

NOTE  : SHE EVEN MAKES ME HAND WASH HER USED UNDERWEAR IN FRONT OF HER BEST FREINDS ..
your wife is very interesting.. i would love to be her slave..
[+] 1 user Likes mudichuavukki's post
Like Reply
(13-12-2019, 01:57 PM)pantyboy Wrote: am looking for mallu slave bosys of tamil slavae boys ..

i will be ur tamil toilet slave sir...
Like Reply
I'm a slave to your wife. My hangouts I'd chatovod9;
Like Reply
(06-09-2019, 03:13 AM)pantyboy Wrote: My wife is a femdom ,ILF bitch 32 yrs old .. black .. dark .. very strict .. working in an mnc as procurement manager who gets a kick ,.. big kicjk out of enslaving and sexually dominating men .. 

telegram- kp20596
Like Reply

Telegram- @shadow8750
Like Reply