Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If u have you fucked mature housewives, aunties or bhabies then share ur experience
i love mature ladies. i love their juicy body and how keen they are to enjoy pleasure. from my own mom and bhabhi to school teacher, i have masturbated to every mature lady i've known. 
finally this year i got to fuck a housewife. she's my landlady. her husband being businessman was failing to pleasure her.
it's been a year i have been fucking her and god what a year has been. From my confidence level to my grades in college, everything has gone upwards. and the pleasure i've been getting  are pure bliss.

if u are blessed enough to fuck mature women be it wife, mom, teacher, bhabhi, aunty etc. 
please share without any shame cuz enjoying pleasure is not a crime...
[+] 2 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I always wanted to fuck a mature woman.. but never got a chance till now.
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 02:15 PM)badnick Wrote: I always wanted to fuck a mature woman.. but never got a chance till now.

keep trying
luck favors the brave one
Like Reply
I am also interested in fucking a mature lady. any contact in Pune?
Like Reply
i did, my far relative (uncle's) wife.
i was 19 she was 42 , married mother of 2, when it started, the best part was she never asked me to wear condom. she used to take pill.
she lives abroad, used to come with some excuse to India, get fucked continuously for 5-6 days and go back!!

it lasted for 4 years, took all her holes.
[+] 6 users Like sasigp's post
Like Reply
Matures and married woman are always around my fantasy, it is there since my teen age when i started to get erection. The first woman i had a hard on for was a mature neighbour. I used to find her hot like anything. I even imagined my mature mom, aunties bhabhies, it all revolved around that.

Till today I still wish I get a mature women to lose my virginity before getting married.
माझी मराठी ईनसेस्ट कथा 

heroashu 
Like Reply
I lost my virginity to my bhabhi, fucked mom, mom's best friend, best friend's mom, my maami, elder sis of wife

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 2 users Like mastkalan's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 11:40 AM)mastkalan Wrote: I lost my virginity to my bhabhi, fucked mom, mom's best friend, best friend's mom, my maami, elder sis of wife

Wah.. you sound very experienced in fucking mature women and incest.
[+] 1 user Likes rek.hot's post
Like Reply
no, he is just a dreamer. very little experience. I would bet he is a virgin.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 2 users Like ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
I fucked my maid when I had seen her giving a blowjob, I asked if she would have sex with me, she asked me for money and I gave it to her and then I fucked her on the kitchen counter, another time I fucked my Hindi teacher
Like Reply
No , I didnt had such a experience. Any ladies there. PM . I'm from tamilnadu 26 age
Like Reply
I got lucky with my own marathi bhabi..... I always dreamth of her but never imagined she was as hungry for me.
Like Reply
Yes I did with my neighbor aunt who is around 34 age, she called me her home when no one was at her place it was my first experience and I enjoy it. She is bit conservative and traditional pure desi style. It was happen on last month july last weekend
Like Reply
Yes I have fucked 3 ladies while in college. I used to give tuitions and this lady was in her late 30s when I started fucking her. She recommended me to other households for tuitions. but got to fuck only other two among many she recommended. it was fun those days and felt very relaxed and charged.
[+] 4 users Like serendipity76's post
Like Reply
iv lost my virginty to a 36 year old lady does that count she is not married though
Like Reply
I am a cuck and we are now in our 40s and the four guys who have fucked my wife were all in their 20s. Nice healthy muscular studs....all of whom worshipped her and loved MILFs
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
I fucked my maam(uncle 's wife) she was 39 age. I already fucked my gf but maami give me full experience. Whenever I have sex with my gf I was bound to use condom. But when i get to chance with maami I discharge my cum in her pussy and she also like it.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 2 users Like rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
Damn lucky guys!! Still waiting for that one experience from a mature lady, so can post from my side too as an achievement unlocked.
Mil gaye to, ekdum se waqt badal jaaye, halaat badal jaye, zindagi badal jaaye, jeevan dhanya ho jaye..!!

Keep posting your experiences.
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination

Like Reply
I almost got chances to sleep with

1. My office Team Lead - a lady of other faith
2. Fellow passenger on airplane - a GF/homely type, elder to me
3. One of my cab mate - A elder type trainer
4. One elder Delhi girl at office - a "local" type girl
5. My maid - a MILF
6. One elder colleague of mine - she was despo
7. My college girl friend
8. One aunty/MILF near my home
9. My another girl friend, from office - except penetration she allowed everything
10. One elder girl from office

I ended up dumping them and getting into a relationship with a Telugu Gold Digger.

If you get a hole, drill it. Next, think about what has happened.
Life is short, enjoy it now. 
[+] 2 users Like Hydefun's post
Like Reply
This event shattered my beliefs and made me to think about women.

I was traveling to Chennai from Bangalore, via some bus. Don't remember the name now. I got some seat in middle of the bus and it was night journey.

Infront of my seat was a homely MILF with her daughter of less than an year age. MILF was sharing her seat with a young stud. I was thinking how lucky this ba****d is, to sit next to MILF. Who is all by herself and traveling. (I always talk up to women passenger who travel with me and I talk very practical without any trash).

In midst of these thoughts running on mind, the young daughter started drying. To calm the child, MILF tried every trick in the book. Then she gave with by unbuttoning her blouse and opening her bra to breastfeed the child. With almost most of the folks sleeping on the bus, she did not had any issues in feeding the child. After she was done she covered herself with her shawl. (Remember, this was old Bangalore. People used to wear shawls.)

After an hour, bus stopped at some local place for food. I took a pity on the young MILF. But lacked the courage to talk. However, it was not in the case of stud. He asked if she needed anything. This young mom replied, Yes. Maaza and chips. Stud impressed her by asking if the infant needed anything. She replied no.

After 30 mins, we all returned to the bus and tried to catch sleep for the rest of the journey. My mobile phone was in vibration mode and I kept on getting messages from my then girl friend about our issues. It lead me to be awake and reply to her message.

After some time of texting, I kept mobile in silent mode. So as not to annoy anyone. Then, from the gap between two seats infront of me I saw stud yawning and cursing something. This is the exact thing I saw

MILF: Not able to sleep?
Stud: Not exactly. I am feeling hungry.
MILF: (checks her kid and whispers) 1 min.
Stud: Ok.
MILF: (removes her blouse and pulls his head to her chest)

Stud kept drinking milk from her breasts and started to squeeze her other one. It went for sometime like a minute or two. Then he started touching her private parts. She didn't resist. But, somehow she tried to stop him. Either by pushing him or removing his hand. Then baby cried.

Stud: Ok (and retreats).

Then on, they both behaved as strangers for next 1 hour. By then we reached Chennai. MILF, by now, had packed all her stuff and even called her dad to come near bus. The old man was ready and came near bus. As soon as bus stopped, she ran out from the reach of stud.

Maybe, MILF and stud might have forgotten this. But the impression of this incident laid a long lasting remark when it comes to women. I could not fathom that women, who are an embodiment of power and care, could do such things behind their husband.
Life is short, enjoy it now. 
[+] 4 users Like Hydefun's post
Like Reply