Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wife expose
Hi friends,
I want to expose my wife in public..... But she is too shy..... Often she becomes angry when i tell her to wear shorter clothes..... Please suggest something....
[+] 1 user Likes chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
your wife seems to be a good woman. leave her alone, you idiot.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Nice, lets chat how to convince her.
Like Reply
(21-07-2019, 07:28 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: your wife seems to be a good woman. leave her alone, you idiot.

New modi of xossip 
He will clean the xossip surelyy
Obssesed with aunty boobs  :P :P
Like Reply
(21-07-2019, 07:28 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: your wife seems to be a good woman. leave her alone, you idiot.

yes please, leave alone with me :P
And take my wife ;)
Like Reply
(26-07-2019, 10:04 PM)Rajxxxx Wrote: Ask her to wear normal clothes but without inner wears, atleast without Bra. And when u r in public, drop some water over her  chest nd her nipples will be hard and exposed. Or Take her to party nd leave alone with your friend. Ask him to touch, press her nd u enjoy from distance

Thanks brother for the advice.......
Recently, we had a plan to purchase few clothes from shopping mall. I asked my wife to wear no inner garments inside. After much convincing she agreed to not wear bra, inside salwar-kurta. She war wearing underwear. When we went to the mall, the shop boy while giving her clothes to try, was continuously staring at her boobs, as her nipples got hard from inside due to excitement. Also while giving her clothes, he touched her hands sometimes. On few occasions, he touched her hands for few seconds also. My penis really got hard at that time, which my wife noticed. While coming back home, she was smiling with shyness as well as a bit angry also. Don't know what to do next, friends please tell me something more exciting.
Like Reply
That sounds very exciting chandu. Lets talk? I also have similar ideas with my wife...
Like Reply
(29-07-2019, 02:02 PM)Rajxxxx Wrote: Great bro. as she didn't angry much and tried this for you, then it is green signal. Go with such things more often to public places where people will touch her, try crowded places such as market, railway stations
Ask her to wear low-neck top/dress, no Bra inside, go to restaurant and ask her to give order, same time pull the dress little down. The waiter will give u extra service

Thanks a lot brother for your response......
Today I asked my wife to wear T-shirt without any bra inside, in front of our doodhwaala....... After much hesitation, she wear the T-shirt with no bra inside....... While taking the milk from doodhwaala, he was staring a lot towards my wife, as half her boobs were seen from top........ Then he said something to my wife, and she was smiling with red face..... After my wife has taken milk, I saw the penis of doodhwaala was erect in his pyjama..... Friends please tell me what to do next...... Next day, I have to attend the Birthday of my neighbour..... Please suggested something hot.....
Like Reply
(30-07-2019, 01:10 AM)Rajxxxx Wrote: sexxyy. 
next, ask her to wear short dress mostly one piece and nothing inside. no bra atleast, if she wears panty then it must be contrast color to dress. take her to party. ask her to bend frequently in front of all. create situation so that others touch her.
if she wears saree, then tie it well below navel nd expose maximum part of her belly. touch frequently, squeeze and ask ur friends to do same

Today evening, we went to the Birthday party of my neighbour (who is also our good friend). He is of the age of my wife, hence he many times makes jokes with her also. As suggested by you, I asked my wife to wear a saree, a bit below navel. The saree being a bit transparent, her black blouse could be seen from front. She was not wearing any bra inside. Her boobs being heavy, were moving a bit while she moved. She looked too sexy.........
Like Reply
As she was moving here and there in the party, here boobs were swinging. Then, my friend announced that a small dance in DJ light will be there after cake cutting. We danced as couples and my wife being good in dance was in full mood. As my wife was dancing in the low light room, I sometimes squeezed here bossoms (buttocks) and also pulled her saree a much lower below her navel. My friend was observing all this and he sometimes caressed her bottoms during dancing. As my wife was fully involved in dancing, he on one occasion also pressed her right boob by his elbow. After the dance, my wife's nipples became too hard and they could be seen erected inside her blouse as her pallu was misplaced. Now, my friend was talking a lot to my wife, staring directly at her nipples and low navel. He also cracked some adult jokes. He was seen whispering something in her ears, after which my wife started smiling shyly and her face became red with excitement. My penis was fully erect seeing all this. Finally we went to our house and had a nice sex.......Friends please tell me what to do next, to reduce the shyness of my wife further........
Like Reply
My wife was shy initially she was reluctant but slowly got convinced and started with low cut kurta....but now does not mind giving me pleasure of people peeking at her assets. She does not like to exhibit in places like Vegetable market or places having uneducated people but does not mind going to malls or big market places. She wears contrast colour bra which becomes quite apparent giving insight to people of her cleavage and boobs...I always make her aware of who all are staring at her and when return back, suck her boobs passionately giving her immense pleasure and encourage her to exhibit more often...Many times my wife did not wear bra & panty with t-shirt and leggings went to malls with me...sometimes even her nipples were quite evident...have seen myself people (of almost all ages) staring at her ass when she bends to pick some items...Sometimes brushing their erect dick against her ass or touching her boobs...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 02:15 PM)mastkalan Wrote: My wife was shy initially she was reluctant but slowly got convinced and started with low cut kurta....but now does not mind giving me pleasure of people peeking at her assets. She does not like to exhibit in places like Vegetable market or places having uneducated people but does not mind going to malls or big market places. She wears contrast colour bra which becomes quite apparent giving insight to people of her cleavage and boobs...I always make her aware of who all are staring at her and when return back, suck her boobs passionately giving her immense pleasure and encourage her to exhibit more often...Many times my wife did not wear bra & panty with t-shirt and leggings went to malls with me...sometimes even her nipples were quite evident...have seen myself people (of almost all ages) staring at her ass when she bends to pick some items...Sometimes brushing their erect dick against her ass or touching her boobs...

That's really great brother.......
Just recently we were having painting/distemper in our house....... For this four workers were allotted to do the work..... I somehow convinced my wife to wear one piece upto knee length..... That is half her fair legs could be seen below.......
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 02:59 PM)Rajxxxx Wrote: sexxyy

I even noticed that one of the workers had his pant zip opened...... He was mostly talking to my wife..... Even sometimes making her laugh........
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 03:06 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: I even noticed that one of the workers had his pant zip opened...... He was mostly talking to my wife..... Even sometimes making her laugh........

This worker was many times talking in double meaning words...... For example, when my wife was serving them tea, i listened him saying..... Madam garam garam le aayi hain pilane ke liye....then laughing......while my wife was walking away, he was sometimes adjusting his dick in pants....
Like Reply
Bro post some pics of your wife here so that we can suggest more options
Like Reply
We have hangout group where we share our wives on camera while she sleeping and doing work or wearing lose dress in home but couples only ...............First prove u are couple then we add
To prove show in video call
ur wife live view or her pic and then something that is in pic live on camera

for hangout ranisahibaxxx;

introduce ur self so u r entertain ASAP otherwise we got daily so many so called bulls lol
Like Reply