Poll: Do you ever purchase mom bra panty?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
33.33%
2 33.33%
Think to purchase
16.67%
1 16.67%
Never think to purchase
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Ever Purchase Undergarment for Your MOM?
Hello Guys

Recently my mom told me to purchase her bra panty online because she doesn't know how to buy from online so, I was already brought a lot of her stuff from online like a dress, saree, bra panty, she just brows in her mobile and I just complete order. But in the past whatever I was ordered it was simple old style bra panty. This time she selected the same type and called me for placed order but my naughty mind thought differently so I changed her selected bra panty and replace with my chosen designer and sexy bra panty. It was about 10 sets I have chosen a very sexy and cute bra party. When it delivered my mom open that packed and immediately call me and told it is wrong bra panty I did not choose it, I said- Mom may they did mistake its happen sometimes If you want to, I can replace it or return it. Then mom thinks some times and looks closely at Bra panty. Then she suddenly changes her mind and tells- It's ok not need to return at least it's my proper size, I will manage. After listening to this I wonder WOW, Still I imagining how she looks in this sexy bra panty. but Sadly still never get a chance to look her in this bra panty.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
buying online is ok. going with mom to store to buy them is wrong.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Wowww

Wish I could be at your place

Please show which panties did you order
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
Hot hot
Like Reply
Hello
Like Reply
Anyone
Like Reply
nice experience....please few more such encounters
Like Reply
rated your thread *****
Like Reply