Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virat Kohli trolled for asking a fan to leave India
Video 
Virat Kohli trolled 
for asking a fan to leave India
[Image: Screenshot_2018-11-08-13-03-30.png]

NEW DELHI: Reason or no reason? You will find Indian skipper Virat Kohli in news but he has suddenly found himself in the media frenzy over a video which is going viral on social media for all the wrong reasons.
The video was recorded by Kohli as part of the promotions for his newly-launched app, Virat Kohli Official App. The application was launched on his 30th birthday on Monday.
In the video, Kohli is seen bashing a fan who said that he likes English and Australian batsmen more than the current Indian players. While reacting to this, Kohli said that he should not live in India if he likes foreign players more than the Indian cricketers.
"He (Virat) is an overrated batsman. Nothing seems special in his batting. I enjoy watching English and Australian batsmen more than these Indians," the fan wrote which left Kohli fuming as he didn't hold himself back. Kohli said that he didn't mind the criticism about him but if someone cannot like Indian players while living in India then they should not be living in the country.
"I don't think you should live in India. Go and live somewhere else. Why are you living in our country and loving other countries? I don't mind you not liking me. I don't think you should live in our country and like other things. Get your priorities right," Kohli replied.
Kohli, who was in red-hot form in the recently-concluded West Indies ODI series, ended up the series as the top run-getter accumulating 453 runs in five innings at an average of 151.00. He also hit a hat-trick of centuries in the first three ODIs to enter the 10,000-run club in ODIs, surpassing Sachin Tendulkar to become the quickest to the milestone.
However, this response by Kohli didn't go down well with the Twitterati who trolled him for making such bizarre comments. Here are a few reactions on Kohli's statement which created a buzz on Twitter.
[Image: IMG_20181108_131249.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20181108_131411.jpg]

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.