Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone who have seen yr sister getting fucked by others
I have seen my elder sister fucking with my bhabhi's brother
[+] 2 users Like Piyush.ph85's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
no. I have not. I will beat up anyone fucking her before wedding night.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
i have seen her with my uncle, her boyfriend, and her girlfriends a few times now
[+] 3 users Like ajrocks1999's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 07:28 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: i have seen her with my uncle, her boyfriend, and her girlfriends a few times now

U r lucky. How u feel
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 10:16 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: no. I have not. I will beat up anyone fucking her before wedding night.

yah. protect sis
Like Reply
i have seen with my friend
[+] 1 user Likes rajivch's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 08:13 AM)Piyush.ph85 Wrote: I have seen my elder sister fucking with my bhabhi's brother

(09-07-2019, 07:28 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: i have seen her with my uncle, her boyfriend, and her girlfriends a few times now

(11-07-2019, 10:53 AM)rajivch Wrote: i have seen with my friend

Have you seen full fucking act or just glimps and ran away with eyes closed.
Like Reply
Yes. banana Full act . with her bf who is also my friend and later when he broke up with her he was still my friend and often visited me . seeing them at that moment and remembering how her drilled her made me hard always Heart
[+] 2 users Like Friendfromdelhi's post
Like Reply
Yes...my close friend Aadil fucked my sis in front of me....

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 2 users Like mastkalan's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 08:54 AM)mastkalan Wrote: Yes...my close friend Aadil fucked my sis in front of me....

U r so lucky
Like Reply
My Younge sister Kalpana laptop had some issue, she gave it to me to solve it, when I checked it PROPERLY found her many Nudes, masturbating videos voice recording, Sex chat videos, selfie etc. It was wild and awesome.
Like Reply
(14-07-2019, 02:02 AM)AK620433 Wrote: My Younge sister Kalpana laptop had some issue, she gave it to me to solve it, when I checked it PROPERLY found her many Nudes, masturbating videos voice recording, Sex chat videos, selfie etc. It was wild and awesome.

That is hot and kinky. Did you made copies. Do you masturbate on those pics and videos, pics? Care to share some with us here?
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
I have not seen but one cousin with whom I got lucky I know she is getting fucked by someone at her office. I noticed love bites on her neck and even while having drinks she told me some of her experience.
[+] 3 users Like gilijacob's post
Like Reply
(17-07-2019, 01:15 AM)gilijacob Wrote: I have not seen but one cousin with whom I got lucky I know she is getting fucked by someone at her office. I noticed love bites on her neck and even while having drinks she told me some of her experience.

Who is getting fucked in the office? Ur sister or cousin?
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 01:36 PM)rek.hot Wrote: That is hot and kinky. Did you made copies. Do you masturbate on those pics and videos, pics? Care to share some with us here?

Sorry Can't Share, And Yeah I made copies. I still have those Pictures.
Like Reply
I haven't seen but its my fantasy to watch her getting fucked by many people
Like Reply
(17-07-2019, 06:02 AM)rek.hot Wrote: Who is getting fucked in the office? Ur sister or cousin?

Cousin.
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 01:54 AM)AK620433 Wrote: Sorry Can't Share, And Yeah I made copies. I still have those Pictures.

Well u can blurr the face and share? or like talk in private chat?
Like Reply
(19-07-2019, 07:20 AM)gilijacob Wrote: Cousin.

would u like to share her experience here with us?
Like Reply