Poll: Should I carry out my fantasy
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.95%
17 80.95%
No
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Really want to fuck mom
Hi guys I'm genuinely interested in fucking mom as she is irresistible for me any tips to go about doing it
[+] 2 users Like Ramu1800's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-07-2019, 08:33 AM)Ramu1800 Wrote: Hi guys I'm genuinely interested in fucking mom as she is irresistible for me any tips to go about doing it

No. Even fantasy is bad. Real incest is really really bad. Get married.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Yeah bro. Get a wife.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Well most of people said they Incest but actually they are doing fantasy by imagine different woman as their. Its impossible to have sex with own mom. But if you urge and can't control it then you can hire mature prostitute or Affair with mature ladies. Or you may marry with chubby ladies.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
I have fucked prostitutes of same age as mom
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Any one want chat about my mom dirty and know about her every thing then message me on hangout In marathi
Like Reply
Yes, it is bad to fuck own mother, but if it is giving you pleasure it's good to have fantasy. You can try a roleplay with your partner so you both can enjoy sex. Sex is nothing but enjoying our fillings bodies and making yourself satisfied so it's good to have fantasies of your choice. And the mother is the most liked fantasy in the world so it's not bad to have fantasies for mom.
[+] 1 user Likes shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
add me for chat
jumpinnjoys;
Like Reply
Seriously
Get Married
OR
Go to Sex Massage parlours

If what you are writing is True....you may end up needing professional help
or ruining your family forever

Serious Question...Serious Answer...Dont mind
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
i am also a real mom lover and want to fuck my own mom.
Like Reply
Chat about mother
Hangout ID
[email protected]
Like Reply
dnaga0882; it's my id,add me
Like Reply
Its not impossible....it happens behind closed doors...you never know
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 07:25 AM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: Well most of people said they Incest but actually they are doing fantasy by imagine different woman as their. Its impossible to have sex with own mom. But if you urge and can't control it then you can hire mature prostitute or Affair with mature ladies. Or you may marry with chubby ladies.

ur hangout id pls,,,,
Like Reply
Mom Son Incest happens... 
Many people fantasize about fucking Mom.
Some actually practice in real life.

No need of guilt.. It is natural...
So Enjoy fucking MOM

“MatharaMupathya, susaraMupatithe, Puthrartheetha.
Sagamarthi, Napathraloka, nastheethath.
Saravamparavovindu ha, dasmath Puthrartham.
MatharamsuransatheeRehathee”
–  Veda, cited in Puran
[+] 4 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply
I m also a real mom lover ,I m also want to fuck my mom .last night I can't control my urge and go to her and pressed her boobs so roughly she waked up and I left the room . I was nervous to face her next morning but she is normal with me .
[+] 3 users Like Hotboy24's post
Like Reply
(31-03-2020, 10:38 PM)Hotboy24 Wrote: I m also a real mom lover ,I m also want to fuck my mom .last night I can't control my urge and go to her and pressed her boobs so roughly she waked up and I left the room . I was nervous to face her next morning but she is normal with me .

There were several occasions when my mom caught me oggling at her beautiful clevage. I dont know why but is she doesnt wear chunni her deep clevage is overwhelmingly visible. Nothing changed in her behaviour though
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(05-04-2020, 11:34 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: There were several occasions when my mom caught me oggling at her beautiful clevage. I dont know why but is she doesnt wear chunni her deep clevage is overwhelmingly visible. Nothing changed in her behaviour though

Yeah bro some moms know their son's intension.
Like Reply
Nothing wrong in it as long as you are not forcing yourself on her. If she is letting you ogle at her breasts, i'm sure she randomly sometimes fantasizes about you sucking on her tits too. PM me if you need any tips. I hope she gives you permission to taste her milk and honey very soon. All the best.
Meanwhile, you can checkout this link : incest poll for mom-sis lovers[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22006][/url]
Also enjoy the below stories.

[Image: 1D5B60E.jpg]
[Image: 63DCC2B.jpg]
[Image: 560A8B9.jpg]
All photos are from Internet. If you have any objection towards any photo, let me know. I will remove it from this site as soon as possible.

Bollywood MILFS - Worth every cum drop!!
[+] 2 users Like DidiRider69's post
Like Reply
Bro...I too love my mom and fantasise a lot about her...have jerked so many times thinking about her
Like Reply