Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have u ever worn ur cousin's undergarmnets with or without her permission
Have u ever worn cousin's panty or anything  with or   without her permission and masturbate ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
why cousin
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I have done the same thing somany times with my  elder cousin with her consent.  I  feel pleasure beyond  the imagination, if someone have such type of  experience, plz share
Like Reply
Yes. I recently went through my cousin's suitcase when she was visiting. She had so many cute panties, in all colours. She wears large ones, because she has a really big ass at a young age, but they fitted well. I tried to find her used ones but could not.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
Not my cousin but my i have wirn my saali' s panties
Like Reply
i dont wear but used it to masturbate of sis , cousin , neighbor girls
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 10:07 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Not my cousin but my i have wirn my saali' s panties

Mmmmm what is her age?
Like Reply
(25-12-2019, 11:31 PM)magu Wrote: i dont wear but used it to masturbate  of sis , cousin , neighbor girls

Mmmm want to chat on hangouts?
Like Reply
yes many times sorry earlier pasted wrong hanout
magudagu69;
Like Reply
post ur favourite panties
Like Reply
I have worn bras n panties of many neighborhood chicks i used to spy on during school days. Also worn bra and panties of my wife, younger SIL, wives of 3 close friends.
Like Reply
not of cousins but used SIL's used bra and panties on my dick..... felt a gr8 thrill cuz it was so soft....
Like Reply
I found one of my cousin's panties in the bathroom recently when she was visiting. She is just out of college, and is careless about where she leaves her things. She had removed her black jeans with the panties in them and kept them hanging in the bathroom. They were printed, red and green flowers. They smelt amazing.
Like Reply
Pics please
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
not with cousin but with friend wife & mom panties
Like Reply
yes... i have worn them n even gone out hanging out with her... sniffed her n aunties dirty panties n cummed so many times in them... n even rubbed my penis on her crotch part of fresh panties and kept back... after marriage i did this with my sister in law's panties too
Like Reply
not wear. but ive used my cousin's panty and bra to cum in them manytimes. we are a joint family. i just go to the terrace at night, pic bras and panties put there to dry and jerk of with them in them.. i usually cum in the bra cups. love it when i think off my dry cum on the family females boobs.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply
(25-04-2021, 08:16 AM)roughstud07 Wrote: not wear. but ive used my cousin's panty and bra to cum in them manytimes. we are a joint family. i just go to the terrace at night, pic bras and panties put there to dry and jerk of with them in them.. i usually cum in the bra cups. love it when i think off my dry cum on the family females boobs.

Wow we had same experience bro.. dm me
Like Reply