Poll: If you could brutally fuck one of these family members and own them, who would it be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daughter
12.15%
26 12.15%
Mother
20.09%
43 20.09%
Aunt
15.42%
33 15.42%
Sister
17.29%
37 17.29%
Cousin
20.09%
43 20.09%
Niece
9.35%
20 9.35%
Granddaughter
5.61%
12 5.61%
Total 214 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No-limits, no rules, extremely perverted fantasies ONLY
This thread is to exhibit the darkest, most nasty fantasies that will get you off. I’ll start. 

My darkest fantasy is to marry a girl who was trained to fuck by her father. Bonus points if he rents out her holes. After marriage I would freely sell her holes. Ideally I would be looking for someone who was willing to be in a long term engagement with us to fill her used cunt with cum daily until she became pregnant.

To kick things off answer the survey! I definitely have a favorite answer, I hope you do too!
Fellow pervs message me!
Kik: analStretcher6969
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
where did I read it before
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Keep this thread alive, keep Posting dude, just voted
Like Reply
Why very less vote to cousins
Like Reply
I’m shocked I don’t see much of father daughter incest on this site. Do not many people like that?
Fellow pervs message me!
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 10:34 AM)analStretcher69 Wrote: I’m shocked I don’t see much of father daughter incest on this site. Do not many people like that?

are you into father/daugher incest? just curious.
Like Reply
I think it is sexy, yea
Fellow pervs message me!
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 11:34 AM)analStretcher69 Wrote: I think it is sexy, yea

you have daughter?? Like to chat about it??
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 12:14 PM)rek.hot Wrote: you have daughter?? Like to chat about it??

Check your pm
Fellow pervs message me!
Like Reply
If you have daughter, i will love to degrade her
Like Reply
I consider f-d sex bad. father should protect daughters from evil.
My master thread
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
What are your guys’ fantasies?
Fellow pervs message me!
Like Reply
My fantacy is that the cuckold husband- Hot wife term should accept by society without any hate for them. In the marriage couple have option to accept cuckold lifestyle and if they accept whoke society accept it. The other family members and relative, friends and neighbour etc. Of suppose in joint family Daughter in law become hot wife then her inlaws alowwedher to having sex with bulls even in home also.
(18-06-2019, 03:38 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: Mrs.Archana Yadav fucked by Mr.Prasad shah.

who the fuck r they? Never heard of them
Like Reply
(05-07-2019, 11:55 PM)analStretcher69 Wrote: This thread is to exhibit the darkest, most nasty fantasies that will get you off. I’ll start. 

My darkest fantasy is to marry a girl who was trained to fuck by her father. Bonus points if he rents out her holes. After marriage I would freely sell her holes. Ideally I would be looking for someone who was willing to be in a long term engagement with us to fill her used cunt with cum daily until she became pregnant.

To kick things off answer the survey! I definitely have a favorite answer, I hope you do too!

wow erotic fantasy
Like Reply
(08-07-2019, 02:43 AM)husbandamar Wrote: My fantacy is that the cuckold husband- Hot wife term should accept by society without any hate for them. In the marriage couple have option to accept cuckold lifestyle and if they accept whoke society accept  it. The other family members and relative, friends and neighbour etc. Of suppose in joint family Daughter in law become hot wife then her inlaws alowwedher to having sex with bulls even in home also.

Very hot. Yes there should be a society like that. I wonder if it is possible to start one like that?
Fellow pervs message me!
Like Reply
it will not happen in india for 50 yearts
My master thread
Like Reply
to have group sex where my dad tool is sucked by wife while he is licking my sister who has my tool in the mouth and I licking mom. Then my dad fucks my wife while licking my sister's pussy and I fuck mom and sister kissing my mom. Then me and my dad DP sister while mom and wife licking & cleaning cum soaked pussy of each other in 69 position...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 3 users Like mastkalan's post
Like Reply
(10-07-2019, 01:46 PM)mastkalan Wrote: to have group sex where my dad tool is sucked by wife while he is licking my sister who has my tool in the mouth and I licking mom. Then my dad fucks my wife while licking my sister's pussy and I fuck mom and sister kissing my mom. Then me and my dad DP sister while mom and wife licking & cleaning cum soaked pussy of each other in 69 position...

Fucking hot.
Like Reply
(10-07-2019, 01:46 PM)mastkalan Wrote: to have group sex where my dad tool is sucked by wife while he is licking my sister who has my tool in the mouth and I licking mom. Then my dad fucks my wife while licking my sister's pussy and I fuck mom and sister kissing my mom. Then me and my dad DP sister while mom and wife licking & cleaning cum soaked pussy of each other in 69 position...

Amazing. The only thing missing is to make sure you and your father cum deep inside their chuts. Ensure they get pregnant.
Fellow pervs message me!
Like Reply
(11-07-2019, 11:53 AM)sugandhadhote Wrote: To have a gangbang with papa and his colleagues, I have seen papa’s dick when he showers. I peek through the window and when his friends come they always start at me because I wear tight clothes. I want papa to fuck me all day and earn money by sharing me with his friends and colleagues

Start wearing low cut dresses to show off your cleavage and short shorts so they can see the outline of your cunt. They will not be able to resist.
Fellow pervs message me!
Like Reply