Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
anyone met real partner here in xossipy ? share your experience
Hi guys/ girls ,

Just wonder if anyone of you got real partner from here xossipy website to share your fantasies . Would like to know your stories and connect with open minded people .
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-06-2019, 02:03 AM)smartranjit Wrote: Hi guys/ girls ,

Just wonder if anyone of you got real partner from here to share your fantasies . Would like to know your stories and connect with open minded people .

Share ur fantasy bro
Like Reply
(29-06-2019, 02:05 AM)Stark Wrote: Share ur fantasy bro

bro check my question
Like Reply
(29-06-2019, 02:03 AM)smartranjit Wrote: Hi guys/ girls ,

Just wonder if anyone of you got real partner from here xossipy website to share your fantasies . Would like to know your stories and connect with open minded people .

Not here. But on a different forum in 2005. I was in my first job, living alone and had lots of free time to kill. Software field was recovering after y2k crash. It felt like there was nothing to worry. An internet connection led me to that forum. One guy had posted that he wanted to give a nude massage to another guy. We talked on yahoo messenger. He was a college student in the same city. I was also young and wanted to experiment. Somehow we decided to meet in some hotel. 

Mind you, back then there were no cameras in mobile or id check needed for hotels.  He was cute and looked like a girl. Very fair and had no body hairs below his neck !! He gave a great massage (both were nude). No cumming. He asked for oral sex but I was very worried about STDs and also if I may become gay because of that. But overall a very interesting experience. I believe as long as you are young and single try everything.
Like Reply
afre you saying you had premarital sex? bad.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(04-07-2019, 07:58 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: afre you saying you had premarital sex? bad.

Massage not sex.
Like Reply
then, may be ok
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(03-07-2019, 11:43 PM)indi_couples Wrote: Not here. But on a different forum in 2005. I was in my first job, living alone and had lots of free time to kill. Software field was recovering after y2k crash. It felt like there was nothing to worry. An internet connection led me to that forum. One guy had posted that he wanted to give a nude massage to another guy. We talked on yahoo messenger. He was a college student in the same city. I was also young and wanted to experiment. Somehow we decided to meet in some hotel. 

Mind you, back then there were no cameras in mobile or id check needed for hotels.  He was cute and looked like a girl. Very fair and had no body hairs below his neck !! He gave a great massage (both were nude). No cumming. He asked for oral sex but I was very worried about STDs and also if I may become gay because of that. But overall a very interesting experience. I believe as long as you are young and single try everything.

good to share your experience . I wish to get a girl from this forum . wonder if anyone got it from here
Like Reply
Yes I meet one cpl from Xossip two years back we chat on yahoo messenger that time . We fix a time to meet in there home it's only to meet no sex nothing he ask his wife to show her pussy to me and she did . Her name was avni poja .
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 03:32 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: Yes I meet   one  cpl from Xossip  two years back we chat on yahoo messenger  that time . We fix a time  to meet  in  there home  it's only to meet no sex nothing  he ask his wife to show her pussy to me and she did  . Her name was avni  poja .

cool . share more ..
Like Reply
nice .. bump
Like Reply