Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pregnancy & Sexual Experience
Hey Guys !!

Discussion n post your experience on below 

1. Pre pregnancy experience with wife different stages of checkup ,exposing and sex ( oral or foreplay or real )
2. Delivery n after delivery in hospital 
3.people watching feeding 
4.post pregnancy checkups 
5.post pregnancy hubby experience for first time sex, milk tasting.
6. Special n erotic experience or real incident
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am not a father yet.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Anyone experienced?
Like Reply
Yes... I am father and I used to have sex with my wife until 9 month of the pregnancy...
Like Reply
(02-11-2019, 05:47 AM)rajufromhyd Wrote: Yes... I am father and I used to have sex with my wife until 9 month of the pregnancy...

Please share your experience
Like Reply
Anyone?
Like Reply
I used to have sex until 6 month , everytime without condom thats the fun part , used to cum in her everytime .after 6 months it stopped , after birth didnt have sex for almost a year
Like Reply
(09-03-2020, 01:32 AM)raj23crypto Wrote: I used to have sex until 6 month , everytime without condom thats the fun part , used to cum in her everytime .after 6 months it stopped , after birth didnt have sex for almost a year

She gives blowjob to help u cum, while unable to sex?
Like Reply
wow awesome thread.. need contribution from experienced people.. unfortunately now one spoke about exposing her assets during pregnancy delivery/ feeding please post ur experience in detal plz..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Anyone?
Like Reply