Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
“Here’s your watch”

“What??? Its been only few seconds” The girl was still in denial. “Did you switch my watch with yours??” she asked suspiciously.

“No no, Its yours only!! It’s a very rare limited edition watch” said Mani trying to hide the smile in his face.

“Yeah.. My Grandpa gifted me his watch, he also said that this is a limited edition watch…But…But … How did you repair it so fast??”

“People think that I am just a watch mechanic but secretly I am a magician” Mani winked at her.

“Okay.. I think you are pulling my leg”

“Let me demonstrate another trick for you”

“Hmm okay.. I am ready”

“First, your good name please”

“Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.. I am Samantha”

“Such a sweet name!! I am Mani”

“Enough chit-chat lets start the Magic”

Mani took a pen and notepad. He tore out an empty page, set the notepad down, handed the paper and pen to Samantha, and instructed, "Write down the name of the person you find most impressive on the paper, and then fold it up many, many times. I'll turn my back so that I can't see what you're writing." Mani turned around to face in the other direction.

Her eyes scanned the room for mirrors that Mani might be using as she printed a name on the paper in very small letters, her other hand hiding from view what she was writing.

"Now fold it up many, many times. Make it as small as you can." Mani instructed her.

She did so.

"Place it in the palm of your hand, then squeeze your hand into a tight fist."

Following his order, Samantha squeezed it tightly into her fist. Mani turned around and wrapped his own hands around Samantha's closed fist. Samantha giggled at the touch of Mani's fingers. His hands felt so small for a man, so soft.

Mani asked, "Do you still feel the paper in your hand?"

"Yes, yes I can feel it."

Mani fixed his eyes on hers and said, with fake seriousness, "Now slip it down into your pants back pocket, where it will be safe."

Mani feared she might be offended but she wasn’t, in fact she was very much curious to see how it goes. She smiled as she pulled her jean back pocket a bit away from her ass to slip the paper within the gap.

Mani though kept his eyes firmly fixed on Samantha's eyes, who now found his steady gaze to be a bit disconcerting.

Once the paper was safely in place Mani instructed, "Now rest your hands on your knees."

She did so.

Mani then slowly, very slowly, glided his hands over Samantha's body, like sort of magic wands, never touching her, just feeling the space, the air, around her. "I must warn you, Samantha," he said as he did so, "my magic can have strange effects on a young woman. Very strange effects, indeed."

That drew some mocking kind of giggle from Samantha. It was a bit silly, she thought.

Mani pulled back, stood up straight and slipped his hands back and he stopped time.

As soon as he did so he ripped out another piece of paper from the pad and wrote another name down. He then reached down into Samantha's jean to retrieve her paper. He kept his hand there for a little while though, enjoying the feel of that lovely bottom. His cock grew within his pants. He could do so much more. He could do just about anything. His power was so impressive, as was the feel of his swelling cock. The feel of a hard cock can make a man feel so strong, so majestic, so manly, so powerful. And, Mani was indeed truly powerful.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 127828065_s5a.jpg]

He took the paper from Samantha's jean and opened it up. It read, "Dwayne Johnson" He had no idea who that was.

He folded up his paper in a manner that closely approximated hers. He put his folded paper into her back pocket, where she had placed her paper, and then placed hers in his pocket.

He got down onto his knees in front of Samantha. He felt like he was kneeling at a great prize, the sanctum of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.

He slowly raised her tight, feminine, flowered-print blue jean.

Samantha was wearing beneath her jean white thigh high leggings, held up by a white belt, over which she was wearing black lace bikini panties. Samantha would never be caught wearing anything but the finest of undies. Who knew when someone might be looking under her jean.

Mani spread apart her deliciously white womanly thighs and inched in closer, and closer, and closer, until his face was but inches from her panties, and her cunt. He breathed in the wonderfully scented aroma of Samantha. She even smelled beautiful. He wondered if she used some sort of scented spray. Most likely she did.

He used the fingers of his right hand to pull away the front of her panties to open to his eyes the sight of Samantha's cunt.

He was not disappointed. He smiled as it came into view. It was mostly cleanly shaved, albeit with a v-shaped landing strip above it, pointing the way, directing the eye, and anything else that wished to land, toward the thick, wavy feminine lips. He wasted no time in planting his lips on hers, once again engorging himself on the delightful feel and taste of a woman's fleshy cunt.

This was perhaps the best cunt he had tasted so far, apart from his mother's. Many, many more men would have died for this opportunity, this delight, this honor, and Mani savored this moment in time.

When he felt sufficiently satisfied he carefully pulled her panties back into place, brought her legs back together, pulled her jean back up, wiped his lips, stood back up and, with a smile on his face. He got back into the position he was standing before: He started time again.

A careful eye would have noticed a minor shift in Mani's position, but the change was so trivial and quick that it went unnoticed, or at least it was immediately dismissed by the mind.

In fact, Samantha asked, "Well, what's the trick?"

Mani looked over and smiled, then turned to Samantha. "Was the person's name Dwayne Johnson?" Samantha was duly impressed.

"Oh my gosh, Mani," Samantha exclaimed, feeling surprisingly excited, and not just about the trick. She had somehow become sexually excited?

"How did you do that?" she managed to ask, squeezing her warm, moist thighs together, her face becoming a little flushed. Yes, she realized, she had indeed become so aroused, so moist. She looked at Mani with confused, glazed, and as usual so very, very pretty eyes.

"But," Mani added. "It really wasn't Dwayne Johnson, was it, Samantha?."

"What?" She felt so agitated, her heart racing, her breasts rising and falling with her accelerated breathing.

"Check your answer."

Samantha reached down into her pocket, curious and excited as to what he was suggesting. She pulled out the paper, opened it up, and, her jaw dropping, her mouth opening, her eyes wide with shock and wonder, read out loud, "Manikandan?" Samantha was even more impressed and could not believe her eyes.

"Oh my gosh," Samantha exclaimed.

[Image: 127828062_s5.jpg]

She looked at him again. Why had she suddenly become so excited? Mani had said that his magic would have an unusual effect on a girl. Did he hypnotize her or something? No, that was impossible. Nobody could do that without the person knowing, could they?

Like Reply
"Well," Mani said, “still not convinced?”

"No wait, please, one more. Show me once more."

"No, really, I can’t reveal my magic."

Samantha gave him her best pouting face, one that no man could resist. "Please…. Mani……… Would you do it again?"

Mani smiled up at her face. "Okay.. But I can’t show the same magic again, let me show another one."

She fired off, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." No magic act had ever excited her so much before.

Mani asked, "Think of a number between one and a hundred."

Samantha did. She thought of the number 39.

Mani stopped time.

This time he fixed in his memory how he was standing, and then stepped around her to get her purse. When he was done with that he got back in front of her, and pulled down her jeans and slipped his fingers within her panties.

[Image: 127828066_s6.jpg]

He smiled as he fingered her now warm, moist cunt and played her clit, right there in his shop, in broad day light.

Using his other hand he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. It wasn't that easy to do with just his left hand, but he did have at least some skill. He took Samantha's left hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock as he continued to finger her tight, wet cunt.

He worked her fist up and down his stiff cock. Her soft feminine fingers felt so fucking good on his cock. Why they would, he couldn't explain. It wasn't like she was really jerking him off. He was doing all the work, but it sure felt like she was doing it.

[Image: 127828068_s7.jpg]

He smiled, feeling how cool it was to be jerked off by Samantha, the girl he just half an hour ago. It would be nice if life was really like that, that pretty girls just enjoyed jerking you off whenever you felt like having it done.

Of course, he would return the favor, fingering her as well, just as he was now doing.

Why can't pretty girls be this nice, this considerate. They would make so many guys so happy, so appreciative. Of course, such a thought was not realistic, but maybe one day of the year pretty girls agree to masturbate a guy in need. Mani sighed with the deepest pleasure. Even if it was not really real, it did feel really nice.

It wasn't too long before he felt he might cum. It might be quite the magic trick to have his cum suddenly appear on her fingers, on her dress. But, that probably wouldn't be too well received.

He let go of her hand and brought it back down to her side. He wasn't sure, but it probably was just hanging there before. He slipped his fingers from her cunt, straightened her panties, and then got into the position he felt he had been standing before.

He slipped his hand back and started time.

Samantha felt that she might fall down. Her cunt felt so inflamed, so wet. She squeezed her thighs together hard, feeling such an urge to reach down, with her fingers, or to perhaps have one of the boys do it. Perhaps even Mani? She never before felt such an immediately intense urge to be fucked.

[Image: 127828074_s8.jpg]

Mani asked, "Was the number 23?"

"What?" Samantha was so confused, for more reasons than one. "No," she gasped, "no, it was 39."

Samantha rested her hand on Mani's shoulder, reassuring him that it was a nice try, as well as to steady herself. She squeezed his shoulder. "That's okay, Mani," she said softly, her voice a bit breathless. "It was pretty close."

Mani looked perplexed. "Really, are you sure?"

Samantha nodded her head.

"I could swear it was 23," Mani objected. "That number was so clear in my head." He thought for a bit and then asked, "Samantha, how much change do you have in your purse?"

Samantha's eyes widened. She turned around to get her purse.

Mani's eyes went to the curves of her bottom, so nicely outlined by tight jean following her shape. Perhaps he could fuck her from behind as she got the change out of her purse? How nice it would be to fuck every girl as soon as she bent over. Doctors might then have to explain how bending over is making girls so intensely aroused.

Samantha quickly opened her purse, extracted the change purse, poured the contents into the palm of her hand, and carefully counted it out. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, her pussy becoming now even hotter. "Twenty-three Rupees. I have exactly 23 Rupees in coins!"

"Ah," Mani replied without any emotion or surprise. "That explains it”

Samantha was still in shock!! Mani never went near her purse and she could swear, she never had this many change in her purse when she started from her home. Was mani a real magician ?? The one with powers?? A thousands on thoughts crossed her mind unable to find a plausible theory!

TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 6 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
ZERO REPLIES : (
Like Reply
Awesome bro
Like Reply
Bro complete the full story of forbidden fruit
Like Reply
(23-11-2019, 09:29 PM)Sabari Wrote: Awesome bro

Thank You!!
Like Reply
(23-11-2019, 09:55 PM)King1996 Wrote: Bro complete the full story of forbidden fruit

Forbidden Fruit is not a separate story. Its just the chapter title. But rest assured, everything is being posted in order.
Damn you are right!! I missed some parts there. Edited old post and reposted.
Like Reply
Excellent bro just keep writing it awesome when will the update bro
Like Reply
Next update will be posted in few hours
Like Reply
Chapter 5 : Mani’s Magic Tricks Pays off - Part 1

Samantha could feel herself giving up to Mani. He was so charming, sweet and there was something that attracted Samantha to him. She couldn’t explain it. All three of her best friends had lost their virginity and they were forever telling her about their experiences. Samantha would often say that she is waiting for the perfect guy but she kept on rejecting guys for petty reason, but for Mani, she tried hard to find a reason but failed.

"I so wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful girl I have seen. I really think I am falling for you." Mani said. He hoped he had made it sound convincing.

Samantha could feel goose pimples on her arm. She had been so unprepared for this. She knew where Mani was heading; She didn’t want to say anything at that time, so she said that she is late for a function and took off from there.

[Image: 128033469_sam1.jpg]

Mani had Samantha’s number. He got it saying, it was for entering in the invoice copy, but he decided to try his luck, because she was seemed pretty impressed with his magical abilities.

And their relationship started to blossom through their mobile contact. Since Samantha was also interested in Mani, it wasn’t hard for Mani to woo her.

But then, Mani got to thinking, if the time freezes everything around him, it means only he ages and everybody else stays the same. The more and more he uses the time watch, it results in Mani aging faster than others and so he got scared that his lifespan will decrease. So, he decided to use the time machine only in dire conditions.

On one fine day, Mani was too excited. Because by now, Samantha’s initial shyness are gone and she started to get naughty in her talks. So, Mani thought it was time to initiate the phone sex.

That night it rained heavily. Though Samantha normally slept without her innerwear, as she felt cold, Samantha wore her bra and panties before slipping on a pants and tee. She cuddled up under the bed sheet and waited for it to become ten.

A few minutes before ten, the Mani’s phone rang for like 2 seconds and before that, the phone was in his hands.

"So, how is my baby feeling?" Mani asked.

Samantha was eager to talk to Mani. And it thrilled her when he called her baby.

"I am feeling great. Thanks to you," she said into the phone.

"Where are you?"

"In my room, on my bed," Samantha replied.

[Image: 128033470_sam2.jpg]

"What are you wearing?"

"I am wearing a pants and a tee shirt."

"Okay, so are you going to tell me what you imagine when you think of making love to a guy?" Mani said.

Samantha flushed. "Well, I imagine a guy having sex with me."

"Can you please explain?" Mani probed.

"Well, you know, like you see in the movies."

"Hmmm" Mani paused for a while.

Mani said softly into the phone, "Is my baby feeling aroused now?"

"Yes."

"Where are you feeling aroused?"

Samantha was actually tingling all over. But she said, "I don't know really."

"I am guessing you are feeling aroused in your breasts." Mani said.

Samantha's eyes shot to her top. Her nipples were now erect partly because of the cold and partly because Mani's voice made her feel very sexy. They were clearly visible through her thin cotton top. She wondered how Mani had guessed that she was feeling aroused.

"Yes." Samantha said feeling excited.

"Where else are you aroused?" Mani asked softly.

Samantha said, "All over actually." She was feeling giddy.

Mani commanded. "Remove your top."

"You mean you want me to remove my top?"

"Yes" Mani said. His words sounded urgent.

Samantha removed her top. She was now clad in only her bra. "I have removed it." She said meekly.

[Image: 128033474_sam3.jpg]

"Hold your breasts, hold each one in your hands and squeeze them."

Samantha reached up and tentatively squeezed her hand around each of her breasts. She felt the firmness in her boobs from her arousal and massaged them.
Like Reply
"Does your body still tingle all over?"

"Yes." she said breathing quickly and still massaging her boobs.

"Pinch your nipples while you play with your breasts, Sammu."

Samantha began to rub her hard nipples through the fabric of the bra. She pinched on them, pulling them and rolling them between thumb and forefinger of each hand.

"Caress your breasts and play with your nipples."

Samantha continued to massage and caress her breasts and nipples. All the while her eyelids fluttered and she breathed in shallow gasps, lost in a state of heady arousal.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"Yes." Samantha said.

"Remove it."

Samantha undid her bra and her small boobs, sore from her groping, spilled out. Her nipples, raw from her own self-abuse, screamed for more.

[Image: 128033478_sam4.jpg]

She lay on the bed and revealed in the depravity of talking in such a lewd fashion to him and also following his commands. Her heart pounded in her chest as her breath came in short sharp rasps.

"Sammu, squeeze your boobs and pinch your nipples. Do it." Mani ordered.

Samantha's immediately started squeezing both her boobs and tweaking her nipples.

"Does it feel nice? Are you enjoying it?"

"Yesssss..." she hissed.

"Baby”, Mani said, "If I were there with you in your bed, I would suck your lovely nipples. Would you enjoy that? Would you enjoy me sucking your nipples?"

Samantha gasped out loud at his suggestions. But at the same time she felt very excited by his words. "Yes Mani... I would love it..."

The thought of feeling Mani's hungry mouth against her nipples, sucking on them, aroused her further. Imagining it to be his mouth there, sucking her nipples hard made her pant in desire.

"Baby, I'm hungry for you. I want to suck and play with your nipples while I caress your boobs. Now I am going to lick your boobs all over, tasting you. I am going to bite your nipples. Can you imagine that Samantha?"

"Oh yes Mani, it feels so nice. It feels so nice having you bite my nipples."

Samantha was still groping her boobs roughly while imagining it to be Mani's hands and mouth on them. Strong waves of arousal were coursing throughout her body. "Tell me Mani, what will you do?"

"I will kiss all over you, Sammu."

"Mmmmm..."

"Then I will kiss and caress up and down your arms and nibble on your shoulder. And then I will kiss you on the mouth like I did today."

"Yes, Mani."

"I will kiss and lick your boobs all over, softly at first and nibbling as I go along. Will you enjoy that?"

"Yes... I will love that." Samantha was feeling like she was in heaven.

"...And I will kiss all over you tummy. I would hold the sides of your body and kiss your stomach."

"Yessss."

"...And I will kiss my way further down further down your body..."

"Oh Mani, please no... please... not there..."
"Yes Samantha. You will not deny me the pleasure of your body.”

Samantha was beyond caring. "Yes Mani. I remember everything. I won't deny you anything."

"I know that, Mani said, "Rather than deny me, you will beg me. Tell me Samantha, doesn't your body scream for me to satisfy it?" Mani continued, relentless. He gave her no time to slip from the spell she was under.

"Yes Mani." Samantha's hands were itching to go inside her panties.

"Do you wish me to make love to you?" Mani asked.

"Oh yes... please... I would do anything you ask of me. Anything. I am all yours as you desire. Tell me what you will do to me."

"I will bury my face in your pussy, Samantha. And I will eat you like there is no tomorrow."

Samantha gasped, raising her ass from the bed, her body writhing in her torment. It was the first time she had heard Mani refer to her most private part. Yet, instead of feeling shame, she hoped he would say it again. Just Mani talking to her like this was crazy arousal.

"I am going to taste your pussy. I am going to kiss and lick it all over."
Like Reply
"...yes...yes... yessssss." Samantha hissed, pinching hard on her own nipples. "...tell me more, tell me more of what you will do to me."

"I will spread your legs apart, and hold them wide."

Samantha was beyond reasoning now. "...Yes Mani, I will allow you to do it. My pussy is completely open for you. Tell me what you would do to my pussy."

"I will lick your pussy. I will close my mouth around your vagina and drink your sexy juices. I will hold your legs wide apart so that I can freely eat your delicious pussy."

"Yes."

"I will then dip my tongue into you... Into your soft wet pussy. It will feel much better for you. I will penetrate your delicious pussy with my tongue and lick you inside."

A part of Samantha was feeling depraved by Mani's constant description of her most private part but, the stronger part was only telling her increase her pleasure. "Oooh Yes Mani... yes... eat my pussy... eat my pussy and penetrate me with your tongue."

"Remove your pants now."

Samantha tried to undo the knot of her pants with one hand. Her trembling fingers fiddled with the cord of the pants and when it loosed slightly she pulled at it and slid it off her legs. She lay there, a bundle of nerves and excitement in only her panties.

"Have you removed your pants?"

"Yes." Samantha replied.

"Now take your panties off." Mani ordered.

Samantha's breathing was unsteady. She trembled as she hooked her images into the waistband of her panties and she pulled them downwards slowly till it lay at her feet.

"Have you removed your panties?" Mani asked

"Yes." Samantha tingled with arousal as the delicate smell of her leaking cunt filled the room. She felt her cunt pulse and ache with anticipation and she waited in excitement for what Mani would tell her next.

"Are you enjoying touching yourself?" Mani asked.

"Yes. I'm really enjoying touching myself. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell me what you will do to me."

"Spread your pussy for me Samantha. Reach down with your hands and spread your pussy wide open."

Samantha instantly reached down with her right hand and placed her fingertips on the side of her wet pussy and spread herself open gasping as she feel the coolness of the air against her pussy.

[Image: 128033482_sam5.jpg]

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Samantha?"

"Yes Mani, my pussy aches to have you lick it all over."

"Rub your wet pussy, Samantha while I tell you what I will do to you."

Samantha reached around the front of her body and began to rub her sex. Her fingers were running up and down her sex and massaging the swollen folds. She concentrated on the top of her cunt.

"Does it feel good to be rubbing your pussy?" Mani asked.

"Oh Mani yes, it feels so good." Samantha hissed, her fingers moving in quick circles around her throbbing clitoris. Her left hand came up to her boobs to squeeze and tweak her nipples adding to the delicious tingling feeling she felt all over.

"Baby, I want to suck on your pussy. I will bring you to the peak of your orgasm and hungrily lap up the juices from your pussy."

"Yes Mani, suck on my pussy. Bring me to climax with your tongue."

Samantha was imagining Mani eating away at her pussy and she now began to rub her pussy furiously. Almost immediately her body exploded in an orgasm. She groaned as the muscles in her body strained all over and her pussy flooded with juices which oozed out onto the bed.

"Mani, baby, I came."

"That's lovely, my darling. Please spread your legs more so I can lap away at your delicious entrance, drinking all your rewarding juices, pushing my tongue into you delicious hot pussy."

Samantha groaned as she imagined Mani licking away at her juices.

They spoke for a while but when, Samantha appeared sleepy due to her orgasm, Mani said that they would meet the next day and hung up.

Samantha sighed and went to sleep fully naked with a smile on her face.

TO BE CONTINUED
Like Reply
??????????????????????? keep going bro super excellent work and the editing was super when will you give the next update please tell the date ???
Like Reply
bro post katrina kaif sex story and pics
Like Reply
Good story bro.. keep up
Like Reply
love Hansika  - loved her episode

Thanks.  Any chance of these coming back in future?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(24-11-2019, 07:01 PM)Black Wrote: ??????????????????????? keep going bro super excellent work and the editing was super when will you give the next update please tell the date  ???

Thank you!! You can expect the next updae in few hours!!
Like Reply
(25-11-2019, 02:46 AM)lustful00 Wrote: bro post katrina kaif sex story and pics

Suggest me a Katrina Kaif movie which has lot of potentials to turn it into a sex story!!
Like Reply
(25-11-2019, 07:35 AM)Widow maker Wrote: Good story bro.. keep up

Thank you
Like Reply