Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Wink 
Hey Everyone!!! Some of you might know about me already, I am the one and only MrGhostRider aka MGR. I used to write sex stories on Xossip, but very sad that Xossip has shutdown permanently and all the good threads from Xossip are lost forever. However, i have seen the users/mods/admins of this forum trying their hard to recover stories from Xossip. So here i am doing my part. I will post my old stories and depending on the success of this thread, i may even write new stories.

MY OTHER THREADS
1) Actress Sex Stories Based on Indian Movies

2) The Ultimate Power (featuring Multiple Actress)
3) 3D Fakes
4) Actress Slave Brothel
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
INDEX

• Manithan [Hansika, Tamannah] - Page 1 to Page 4 - Download PDF
  • Bhairava [Keerthi Suresh] - Page 4 to Page 5
  • Singam 3 [Anushka Shetty] - Page 5 to Page 6
  • 24 [Nithya Menon, Samantha, Kushboo] - Page 7 to Page 11
  • Bogan [Hansika] - Page 12
  • Kaavalan [Asin] - Page 14
  • Aranmanai 2 [Trisha] - Page 15
  • 7th Sense [Dhanya, Shruti Hassan] - Page 16
  • Raja Rani [Nayan, Nazriya, Anjali, Regina Cassandra] - ????
  • ???
  • ???
Like Reply
MOVIE POSTERS COLLAGE
(Click on any poster to directly go to that story)
[Image: 128109841_poster-manidhan.jpg]
[Image: 128109834_poster-birava.jpg]
[Image: 128109844_poster-singam-3.jpg]
[Image: 128109832_poster-24.jpg]
[Image: 128109835_poster-bogan.jpg]
Like Reply
PLACEHOLDER

[Image: 125750186_all-posters.jpg]
Like Reply
ACTRESS COLLAGE

[Image: 126434314_manithan-hansika-tamannah.jpg]
[Image: 126434313_bhairava-keerthi.jpg]
[Image: 126519522_singam-3-anushka.jpg]
[Image: 126836364_24-nsk.jpg]

Like Reply
RESERVED FOR REVIEWS
Like Reply
RESERVED FOR DISCLAIMER
Like Reply
RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE
Like Reply
RESERVED FOR MY OTHER THREAD
Like Reply
All The Fakes Used Here are taken directly from Google Searches, if its objectionable please PM me and the respective fakes will be removed from the story.
Like Reply
Ok bro glad that you are back
Please start the story
Like Reply
[Image: kmrstkzvq6r7.jpg]

CAST
  • Hansika as Herself
    [Image: kcj5k0oqfvk1.jpg]

• Tamanna as Herself (reporter)
    [Image: qrggsrrox7x3.jpg]

• Vivek as Advocate Surya
    [Image: db1rxqu1wvxa.jpg]

• Prakash Raj as Advocate Aadhiseshan
    [Image: 0js0smy8o8o5.jpg]

• Udhayanidhi as Advocate Shakthi
    [Image: bpx59rrgqquj.jpg]

• Suraj as Rahul Dewan
    [Image: cxgolbsu3mrk.jpg]

Like Reply
[Image: 125729898_screenshot-62-s.png]
Like Reply
CHAPTER 1 – Rahul Dewan Rapes a girl while Drunk

Rahul Dewan was on his way to home. He is the Grandchild of the Famous Dewan Family. They are one of the very rich family in the Chennai area and very influential too. Undoubtfully he was very spoiled brat from his early age itself. At that night he was pretty Drunk while driving in his Land Cruiser.

[Image: 125730503_1.png]

Then he looks at a very beautiful girl on another car that was passing through him. Naturally he wanted another good look at her. The Girl was already with her boyfriend. She thought Smiling to a stranger would make his BF jealous. So she smiled at him and waved her hand at him.

[Image: 125730520_2.png]

Now this was the Signal that Rahul needed. He wanted to Fuck her badly. So he drove very fast and overtook their car. Now the girl was pretty frightened. When her BF got down and went to Rahul and asked him sorry that she provoked him. Rahul got angry that the girl doesn’t wanna go with him.

He took his Gun and threatened her BF. Then Rahul asked the girl to come with him or else he would kill her BF. The Girl Started Crying and without another choice, she decided to go with Rahul. The BF wanted to protect her and he came near Rahul to attack him. Since Rahul predicted that he would do something like this, he blocked him and hit in his head and made him unconscious.

Rahul Drove with her to a place where it was isolated. And he brought her to the back seat of his car.The Girl started to cry but Rahul said "Shh, sh, shh.. quiet down, or I'll make this more painful."

Rahul undid her pants first, and wrenched his hand down the front of her panties. She struggled and tried to clench her legs shut, preventing his access to her pussy. He gave her head a slight a jerk and pushed down harder till she relented and let his hand freely into her fur covered crotch. He pulled his hand out after he stroked across her slit a few times, just enough to where he could smell her pussy.

He stroked her pussy with his fingers a few more times while he unzipped his jeans to pull his dick out, and moved closer to her, getting millimeters from her lips. "Please..." she whimpered to Rahul. He knew she meant "Please no, don't do this to me. Please stop, this is isn't right and you know it." but all He could think was "Please, fuck me."

[Image: 125730529_rapee.jpg]

He lurched himself forward, his penis penetrated her and she screamed. He nearly put his hand over her mouth but she had quieted down, now moaning instead of screaming. He started slowly pumping in an out of her, not pausing to think about how wet her pussy already was. She was tight, like a vice wrapped in hot latex on his dick, it felt more incredible the deeper he got into her. The more he pushed though, the louder her moans got. By the time his cock was throbbing deep inside her, she was nearly screaming again. He reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a hankerchief and quickly tied a gag on her mouth. Now knowing she wouldn't make any noise, Rahul grabbed a hold of her hips and began pounding into her pussy.

He pulled out from her then he mounted her ass higher and forced his weight on her, pushing his dick all the way into her ass. Rahul fucked her this way until his legs were cramping, and then slid back behind her again, pounding nearly as fast and hard in and out of her anus as he did her pussy before. She was moaning again, but it sounded like she was biting her lip to keep from getting too loud. He was getting close when he noticed this, so He pumped his dick into her a few more time and He shot his cream in her ass.

Then Rahul Got her dressed up back again, she was very drowsy from all the fuck she got, he got her back to his BF’s car and placed her there. His BF was still unconscious but Rahul check his pulse, and it was okay. Now Rahul kept there some money so that they would keep their mouth shut about all these thing.

The Next day, the girl was very upset over this and wanted a revenge on Rahul. So she went to the security officer station and tried to Lodge a Complaint Against Rahul. But due to this being a high profile case, the security officer refused to take her complaint. So this girl was very sad that she couldn’t do anything, so she wrote a letter explaining all the things that happened that night and hanged herself to death.

[Image: 125730527_hanged.jpg]

And this case got the attention of the media. But Rahul’s family bribed all the security officer officials and the important media people to keep this news shut. And they succeeded in it. And those who didn’t take the bribe were threatened and transferred. So Rahul easily won the case in court due to insufficient evidence.

Like Reply
CHAPTER 2- Shakthi’s Stupidity affects Hansika

Meanwhile, in Pollachi (a village) Shakthi practices as a Lawyer. His Fiance (and cousin) Hansika is a teacher in nearby School. Both of them are in love for few years. Their wedding is withholding because Shakthi needs to be more successful in his carreer. Years after years, Hansika is becoming impatient with Shakthi. She has three sisters and each of them have fiancé and all of them are in better position than shakthi. This makes Hansika very uncomfortable and she really needs shakthi to succeed so she can shut their mouth once and for all.

[Image: 125731652_1.png] [Image: 125731653_2.png]

Another thing which bothers her is the sex. Yes, shakthi being very naïve and innocent, he never made any sexual advance towards her. At first Hansika was okay with that, but while her sisters share their sexual acts with her, she always says some Imaginary story that they had sex. But deep down she started to long for the sex. She even gave some indirect signals to Shakthi but he never understood her.

[Image: 125731654_3.png]

And one day, their anniversary came. Shakthi took her to the nearby park and they spent some time talking to each other. Hansika knew that if its gonna happen between them, she has to initiate it, else Shakthi won’t make a move. So she slowly started talking him.
“Shakthi, I am not feeling well”.

“What happened Hansika? Are you alright??” asked Shakthi genuinely concerned.
“See my heart beat is not normal” she said this and took his arm and placed on her boobs.

After a while, “No Hansika, your heart beat seems normal” said shakthi innocently.

“Is it, check deeply” said Hansika and pressed his hand hardly on her boobs.
Now shakthi understood what her intentions were and he withdrew his hands immediately.
Hansika again took his hand and pleaded him. “Shakthi please da”. She took his finger and seductively sucked his finger through her lips.

“No Hansika, this is a public park, someone may look at us and you know that I am not good at these stuffs.” Said Shakthi helplessly.

“It’s okay my dear, I will teach you” and she came closer to him. She hugged him in a way that his face was crushing her boobs. This felt so much better for shakthi and Hansika too. Shakthi could almost feel her heat. Now he started to get horny too.

[Image: 125731655_4.jpg]

“Hansika,……. Is……. This…….. right? I mean we are not yet married” he asked her innocently.

Seeing his voice trembling, Hansika knew that he is getting horny. “Come close to me” Said Hansika and she gave him a deep French kiss.

[Image: 125731656_5.jpg]

[Image: 125731656_5.jpg]

Hansika used her tongue effectively to explore his mouth. And both of them started to moan loudly, “mmmhnnmmmm…… mmmmnnnnm…” because there were no people near them at that time. The kiss lasted for several minutes and Hansika guided shakthi’s hand to press her boobs hardly. It was like electrifying moment for her. She felt like she in paradise, that much pleasure she had.

[Image: 125731657_6.jpg]

Now Hansika instructed shakthi to caress her boobs within the chudi. Shakti did as she told, he even forgot they were in that park. He took out her boobs and was staring at them.

[Image: 125731658_7.jpg]

“Go on, Taste it.” Hansika gave her permission. He took the melons in his mouth. He tasted them like there’s no tomorrow.

“Lick it, lick my nipples” commanded him Hansika. Shakti started licking them. He licked them in circles. Hansika started moaning heavily. She felt a burning sensation on her lower region. She guided his hands and asked him to rub it there. She even loosened her pants knot, so he could reach her panty easily.

“Rub harder my darling” she blurted. She couldn’t handle herself. Shakthi already found the wetness through her pussy. Hansika was on the verge of orgasm. Now Shakti inserted his hand into her panty started to rub violently. And Hansika shouted “ahh… ha…ahhhhhh…ahhhh..hahha…” reaching her orgasm.

[Image: 125731659_8.jpg]

Hansika felt bad for reaching orgasm alone and forgot about him, she tried to unzip his pants, at that moment she felt wetness on his pants. Shakthi shyly admitted that he came while they were kissing and fondling each other. He said that because that’s his first time, he cummed earlier. Hansika found it funny and laughed. and she asked him in a teasing way “How did I fall in love with you”. Then She adjusted her dress and left the place.
Like Reply

Little they did know about a CCTV camera which were recording for the past half an hour.

[Image: 125731660_9.jpg]

The next day, there was a small get together planned in Hansika’s home for her father’s promotion. Only close family relatives were invited though. Shakthi also came to that get together and he joined with other fiancés of Hansika’s sisters.

[Image: 125731662_10.png]

They started talking casually and shakthi without thinking anything, he shares what happened in the park and how Hansika taught him everything. They started laughing by seeing shakthi and Hansika. This made Hansika very uncomfortable and insulted. But shakthi didn’t stop there and he explained detailed how good a teacher Hansika is.

[Image: 125731663_11.png]

Due to this, Hansika lost her temper and she shouted at shakthi.

“Don’t you have brain? Can’t you see that they are laughing at you? How long you gonna stay like this?”

Shakthi was too stunned to speak anything.

Hansika Continued, “You don’t have an income, you are not successful as a lawyer, you don’t have any savings, you don’t know anything about outside world. How will I marry you?”
She then added, “You are unfit for everything”

[Image: 125731665_12.png]

TO BE CONTINUED
Like Reply
It was already posted story right.. U r reposting it again..
Pls do some other movie bro..
Like Reply
I am very big fan of your writting. Plz continue thread with new and old movies
[+] 1 user Likes Shailesh's post
Like Reply
(30-10-2019, 02:40 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: Ok bro glad that you are back
Please start the story

Yes, i am glad to be back as well!!
Like Reply
(30-10-2019, 03:56 PM)Billad980 Wrote: It was already posted story right.. U r reposting it again..
Pls do some other movie bro..

Yes, since this is the first story i have written, it holds a special place in my heart. I will post all the stories one by one and then see the reception.
Like Reply