Incest MY OWN YOGA GURU
Lightbulb 
My OWN Yoga Guru

We are 4 members in our family. My elder sister is married to a Marine Engineer and stays at Mumbai with her husband. My mother is a house wife. She is very innocent and family loving lady. And my father who is around 49yrs old is a retired Army Officer. He is a tall, giant man with great physique. He is almost 6’2” tall, strong body with a long huge moustache and above all he is very handsome. From his figure one can’t guess his age. He is a much disciplined man and no body had courage to oppose him.

Since his child hood he was inclined towards yoga. At the age of 45 papa he took VRS and took training on yoga. After acquiring good knowledge in yoga he started giving training to others taking the out house meant for guests, initially. He invented his own art of yoga “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA” which was described as the panacea for various types of diseases. Gradually number of participants increased, so he shifted the Yoga School to our Farm House which was just 3k.m away from our home town. The farm is on 10acrs. Land surrounded with fruit bearing and other valuable trees. Due to dense big trees it gives a look of natural forest.

When he started his Yaga School, I was 17 yrs. Old and reading in class 12th std. After completion of my board examination he insisted me to join his yaga class. Although I was not so much interested, I started going to his institute with him. The classes were divided into 2 groups, one for gents, and another for ladies. Morning session (6am to 8 am) was for ladies and evening session (6.30pm to 8.30pm) was for gents. For one course I took training as a student in both session and after that I used to sit beside papa. I was to demonstrate the asanas before others and at the time of practice, we both papa and I were observing the participants and rectifying as and when required.

The course was for 3 months. In every session maximum 20 participants were allowed to avoid undue rush. Sunday was weekly day of rest and since his art “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA” was very tough, on that day in the morning i.e from 6am to 8am, papa used to give special training to the participants who were little weak in catching the process. In the evening time I was practicing at home with papa.

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
MY OWN YOGA GURU - by Vikatakavi02 - 25-07-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 27-07-2020, 12:02 AM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 27-07-2020, 12:03 AM