Incest Fucked My Big Titty Aunty
This is Dark Soul, an avid reader of sex stories and lover of matures & milfs.

Am Here to write incidences of me and my big titty Anwesha Aunty.  Please forgive me for my poor English.

As this is my first time writing a story; I won't be able to give big updates. But I will post updates and complete the story. Please bear with me.

Story -

After my Graduation, I had to move to Durgapur, West Bengal to give myself enough break and space to plan about my future and career.  For that I had to shift with my uncle (mama) as he persistently insisted me to stay with him.   That’s where I met my Mami; Anwesha . She was very happy to have him with them in their house as her own daughter was in a boarding school and they really didn’t had anyone to fill up their empty house , hearts and lives.

Talking about my Anwesha mami; she is a simple beauty. She has a wheatish fair skin tone and got a well-shaped body. She was 38 years old with a height of 5’0.  Her assets were round and thick. She has got well-sized breasts and a thick round ass with a beautifully curved waist.

She used to wear normal cotton sarees which used to get crumpled due to her daily housework. She never wore her saree below the navel, always tried to wear it as conservative as she could. But then mostly the hem of the petticoat used to come and rest just on her navel. Her left side of the saree used to be a bit open, which made her blouse area visible and anyone could see the curve of a fully grown mother's breast and a bit of her belly. She never tried to be exposing herself. She was beautiful with beautiful eyes, nose, red lips and long flowing hair.

She was from the city of Sainthiya , West Bengal.

She used to be a bit lenient with me when compared to her behavior with her husband, neighbors and other relatives. She had a good opinion on me as I was very good at both sports and studies. She always had a good impression of those boys and girls who are either good at sports or studies. Because I was good in both; that helped me get close to her with every passing time. In the first 4 months I used to be around her for one reason or other.

Whenever I got a chance I used to go to her room and just start some conversations which neither had any ending nor any purpose. But still I loved to do this so that I could see her. She used to stand in front of me or sometimes even sit; and continued with her work and in that pretext she often had to bend a little to more and that’s when I used to get to see a very little part of her cleavage.

Though little but enough to make my day. I used to feel some kind of excitement in me whenever I sneaked a peek at her assets.  In other times; I used to see her navel and side boobs in her those well fitted blouse when she turned sideways while working and even her well round shaped ass. Although always decently draped in saree; her ass was one such thing which was always ready to give me a rock hard boner.  Her ass was a little bulky like a bubble butt.

Needless to say, but whenever she bent down to pick up something; her juicy cleavage and round ass invited me every time.

It was 12 – 14 years since she had become a mom.  And in that time gap; Oh lord ! she had aged like wine. She still had her good shape to give heart attacks to many boys and men and Jealousy to neighborhood women.
Her tits were big and looked softer in those short sleeved blouses of hers.

Many times, I managed to brush over her soft delicate titties over her blouse and sometimes I even happened to manage to brush my rock hard dick over her saree clad firm yet soft ass. Oh dear lord! What a pleasure it was…! Who… I really mean who wouldn’t just love to drill her ass and chew up her juicy tits.

What I always wanted to and was dying everyday to do was to dug my face deep in her cleavage and enjoy her womanly aroma and soft skin.

Her long mangalsutra, which always used to be resting inside her long cleavage was a bonus in inviting and making me crazy.   

Days passed ….

One day there was an event organized in our neighborhood.  Actually a ritual to be completed in the neighbor’s house and after that an event… a function was to be held in a huge building which was bit far from our locality. All were invited and so were we.

But the thing was; Uncle never liked going to events.. In fact, he was never interested in being social right from his childhood. But he did want us; me and aunty to go in that function. I too wasn’t interested and was not in a jovial mood. On the contrary, aunty was way too happy. She really enjoys visiting parties, functions, cultural events etc.

She always used to dress superbly for those parties, functions etc. for she really loved getting attention of those men who love to notice and devour women with their eyes in such parties, etc.
She came to me in my room in the Evening in a black chudidar. That was the first time I saw her in such a dress.

I asked her why she chose to wear a chudidar to which she replied that this dress was bought by her few months back prior to my coming and she always wanted to try something new other than  saree. And according to her, chudidar was a perfect dress for her body.

The black chudidar showed her shape more perfectly than a saree. There was no exposing except a little skin show of upper chest covered in a black transparent dupatta. On that very evening, She asked me to accompany her to the function.

I had no other option other than to just follow her order.

And I did so.

I put up a cotton jeans and an orange colored T shirt along with a costly watch and a bracelet; and pair of chocolate colored sport shoes.

She looked so sexy that day that I started imagining things with her. Forget me, even the old and aged men in the function couldn’t help themselves from drooling at her. The main organizers; i.e, a couple, especially the lady asked us to stay till the function ends. We both had planned to stay there for an hour or so and then return but the way that lady asked; in fact requested us to stay till the end of the function; we had to agree.

That chudidar was really making her everything; every curves of the body quite visible and the mascara that she had applied on her eyes too were so inviting that I made up my mind to fuck her there … in that function, some way or other.

Either I fuck her to my heart’s content … to the core of full satisfaction or masturbate till the world ends.

But sex is not a choice.. It’s a demand.. It’s a necessity.

And I had no other choice.

I have to … had to … need to … want to … fuck her.

For her.… For me … above all, For my dick!

But I know that nothing would happen as she sees me nothing more than a nephew of her. So after spending two hours full on enjoyment;  we decided to go to the room which was allotted to us for night staying. We both were to share a single but king size bed.

During the whole function I was with her all the time. Her voluptuous titties and curvy round ass were so appealing that I couldn’t take my eyes off her for one moment. The way she was swaying her ass was a real turn on for me and to other male members present in the function. From the very beginning, my cock was semi-hard inside my pants.  Soon we bid good bye to others and after acknowledging the couple about our overnight stay; we started to go to our room. As our allotted room was on the ninth floor and because we were very much exhausted; we decided to take the lift.
[+] 4 users Like Dark Soul's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 15-05-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 15-05-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by spicybond - 16-05-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 16-05-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Sachin@10 - 16-05-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 16-05-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 16-05-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Givemeextra - 17-05-2020, 09:25 AM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Sachin@10 - 17-05-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 19-05-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by sn7681 - 17-05-2020, 12:28 PM