Adultery Making of a mistress (Completed)
Part I

“Don’t you dare to leave home,” Kisan roared. But Lakshmi ignored him. She knew her husband very well. If she didn’t go and bring ration today, they would be sleeping empty stomach tonight for sure.

“His is the most expensive shop. He is giving ration on credit but I am sure he is playing with bill. I know that marwadi very well.” he continued.

Lakshmi locked the door and Kisan stood up from the charpai (old style cot) in the verandah. He moved restlessly banging his foot hard on floor, probably to catch Lakshmi’s attention.

“Take it easy, Raghu’s father. I am not in position to admit you if you got hurt,” Lakshmi said. At this, their son Raghu started laughing. Kisan was hurt by this. He threw his chappal at his direction which he easily avoided and burst into laughter again.

“Are you really my son?,” He was angry. But soon he understood what he just said as Lakshmi looked at him with anger.

“I mean to say, you are my child too, dear,” he said with soar face.

Lakshmi ignored him and started walking along with Raghu.

“Lakshmi, people are not good these days. Everybody have hidden agenda,” He further continued his unsought advice, “Why don’t you ask your brother for money?”

“Why? Why should I ask him? Is it his duty?," she continued walking.

“But he never says no.," by then he caught up her speed. Probably he was not drunk today. His steps were exceptionally straight today.

“So what, I won’t seek his help in every minor problems. He has his own family too,” She said, “Huh, you are not ashamed to suggest this," she teased him.

“Is this little issue for you? Our family is running out of food.," Kisan panicked.

“And babuji is running out of alcohol," Raghu laughed.

“Hey, mind your language, I am your father," He was walking behind them but  afraid to stop her. At last he said, “If you feel awkward, I will bring money from him.” But he got goosebump when Lakshmi gazed him.

“You don’t need to go there my dear husband. I know all you need is a bottle of alcohol. You won’t get it today.," She started walking. Suddenly, Kisan grabbed her hand and started pulling her.

“No I won’t let you go. I want money. At least 20 Rs… Please…," He pleaded.

“Look, don’t make scene… my bangles will get break… leave my hand," Lakshmi was struggling to get her hands free, “I really don’t have money.”

“Then at least tell Janardan to give me money.," He insisted.

“Ask for yourself.," She avoided. Meanwhile, some passerby gathered at street to enjoy the drama.

“No. He says that he will give money only in your hand," he was still not ready to leave her hand.

To avoid further harassment, she promised to return by an hour with money. Then only kisan let her go and walked to house.

Part II 

She got rid of Kisan; but she was still nervous. On the way to merchant shop, there was a chai-tapari (tea stall). That infamous stall of kallu was always flooded with eve-teasers. Basically, that was home for two kind of romeos. The senior, matured guys who were still unmarried and had very little chances to get married now. They now believe that one cannot get married if he doesn’t have decent job. So, now they were fishing for women, girls for sex, let alone the marriage. 

And then there was teenagers - the fountains of zeal and hope. Most of them had left school and devoted to this noble cause instead of helping poor father. They still dreamed of getting some ‘Aishwarya’ to marry. 

But there was consensus on one thing - ‘Women should be teased, followed.’ Let she be school going girl or mature woman in her fifties. The best way to get woman is to follow her everywhere; make her irritate to the level that she herself should say yes.  Task will further become easy if you can make lewd comment at them.

Janardan put his bike on stand and ordered tea. One of the guy at stall called him. Janardan has just returned from farm, thus tired. He was not interested in those useless youngsters. He didn’t answer that guy.

“So how is the crop this year?," one of the boy asked.

“Good..," He didn’t even looked at him.

“Yeah… Janardan kaka has got bumper lottery. Kisan’s crop has blossomed so vigorously. Can’t get eyes off it... Kaka, keep watch and harvest on time otherwise..," another boy said.

“Hey dick.. Go harvest your bush first…," Janardan understood that that boy was hinting at Lakshmi.

“I have cleaned it already kaka… want to see?," all laughed at that boy’s answer. This made Janardan even more angry.

“Hey shut up - Motherfucker..," a senior most of them yelled on that boy… “He is of your father’s age… have some respect.”

“Jandardan bhaiya... what is the deal?," He asked the same old question which Janardan was answering for last 10 months, over and over again. Though he was irritated, he repeated the details of deal between him and Kisan’s family one more time.

When Kisan’s brother-in-law saw no hope of improvement in Kisan, he decided to give remaining land on contract basis. Kisan wasn’t making a penny; in fact, he had sold most of his land for the sake of alcohol. Lakshmi was carrying all the responsibilities. If  the land is rent out, she will get some money through it and Kisan too; will not be able to sale the remaining land; Lakshmi’s brother thought.

Of course, Janardan was their first choice. He was buddy of Kisan. Lakshmi and her brother knew him well. Further he was good farmer. Thus, the family farm was handed to him in return of yearly lump sum amount. The only condition was, money should go to Lakshmi’s hand only to which Janardan readily agreed. 

After hearing the explanation of the deal, that man asked, “So its 10 year contract. And after that?”

“After that Kisan is free to do anything he feels correct. He might sell it to somebody.," another guy.

“Shut up  you.. bastard," Janardan eye were red in anger, “If somebody buys his property then it will be me only. I won’t let somebody take the cream while I churn so hard all these year.”

“He is your friend, bhaiya. How can you talk like this?," that man.

“So what? Look, as long as he keeps lands with him I don’t have issue. But I won’t let him sell to someone else.," said Janardan.

“Don’t worry bhaiya, you will get it. You have good impression on Lakshmi..," that mature man continued. Janardan excited hearing that but he managed to keep his face plain. 

“Such a sex… I mean beautiful woman! Kisan ruined her life. If you weren’t there to help, where she would have gone?” 

“Kisan is asshole.," at last Janardan broke silence, “If I had gorgeous wife like her, I wouldn’t let her put legs off the bed… would have adored her like queen.”

“Yeah… I tell you she must be in regret. She deserved better.," that mature guy winked at him, “Look bhaiya, your queen is coming here only.”

He didn’t like his poking. He would have otherwise answered him well, but as he turned and confirmed that Lakshmi is coming with her son Raghu. He quickly paid off the bill and kick-started the bike. He didn’t want to appear with those people and spoil his reputation in Lakshmi’s eye. Of course he had huge crush on her. when Kisan become alcoholic, he found ray of hope. That idle lust deep in his mind was germinated back then and was growing day by day.

His bike moved to her direction and one of the boy mumbled, “He is after this Lakshmi.”

“Yeah.. but who isn’t? Entire village is crazy for her..," Everybody laughed. 

-----------------

Lakshmi smiled and Raghu waved his hand joyfully at Janardan as bike passed them. He looked at her to the last moment possible; expecting Lakshmi or Raghu to call him. But as they moved quietly, he stopped bike and called out, “Wait Bhabhi, where are you going?”

He turned bike and stopped at them. She was expecting this. “Nothing,... just regular grocery purchase..”

“At Seth Harilal’s shop? I am going there only…,”  He said.

“Really? But sethji shop is this way…,”  she has smile on her face.

“I mean… I just thought... “, He felt awkward as Lakshmi caught his lie. He regretted for his foolish way of offering lift.

“I mean to say… Is everything okay? If you need money, I can give some right now. Don’t take contract that formally bhabhi. I am not stranger.” He laughed bashfully. 

“No devarji… We never consider you outsider.”, smile still on her face, “But there is no need of money right now. It’s your kindness that you pay our rent on the time, devarji”, she said in funny tone.

This was not first time his help was turned down by Lakshmi. She was not that naive to understand Janardan’s attraction for her. She became angry at first. What kind of friend he is? She handed land to him with hope that he will think sympathetically of them. But soon she realised his ambitions are huge. He wants their land and if possible, Lakshmi too.

But she was helpless. Whom she could tell her pains? Her drunkard husband? Or her brother who was helping her as much as possible without knowledge of his arrogant wife.  Over the years she had become strong mentally. She knew, she only can save their only child’s future. Get that farm back from Janardan.

She was overwhelmed with the ruthless, lusty people coming across her all the time, including Janardan. It was not difficult for her to hold his hand and spend rest of life in luxury. After going through all the hardship, words like fidelity, righteousness were hardly of her concern. But still she kept distance from Janardan. For what even if she agreed but things don’t went out smooth between them? He will surely create trouble for that helpless woman; especially with their land at his hand. Also, so much she was hurt by this man stabbing in his friends back that she sweared not to submit to him, at any cost. 

“Bhabhi, don’t get me wrong. Kisan was asking for money that's why I thought,” Janardan.

“Oh... Raghu’s father… He keep asking money all the time… and somebody gives him too… What’s big deal in it?,” Janardan.

“No bhabhi… I never give him money. I swear…”

“Not you devarji… He has so many friends… somebody might be giving him”, Lakshmi looked down, “Not everybody is good at heart like you, isn’t?”

He never understood Lakshmi’s taunts. He put hand to his pocket and offered a coin to Raghu. 

“No Bhaiya, really… we don’t need it now…”

“Should I take it Maa? I want lollipop,” Raghu wanted to take that coin.

“No I will buy one for you,” She said and take his leave. She looked at disappointed Raghu walking with her. She felt like telling him, your Janardan uncle would have made me suck his lollipop one day if we had taken his money. But she remained silent.

Janardan was standing there only looking at her lustrous swinging ass globes in pink saree. He patted his erect penis as if consoling it, “Have patience, one day that ass will be yours…”
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 8 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Making of a mistress (Completed) - by garamrohan - 17-02-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Making of a mistress - by garamrohan - 17-02-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Making of a mistress - by Biosys - 18-02-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Making of a mistress - by Kiran45 - 18-02-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Making of a mistress - by garamrohan - 19-02-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Making of a mistress - by Kiran45 - 21-02-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Making of a mistress - by Khada lund - 20-02-2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Making of a mistress - by Kishores200 - 20-02-2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Making of a mistress - by tweeny_fory - 20-02-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: Making of a mistress - by Yampag - 20-02-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Making of a mistress - by tweeny_fory - 13-04-2020, 01:16 PM