Adultery Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak-COMPLETED
Story :- Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons

Written By Trambak
16th July 2017

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1495033

Cuckold : Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby has changed my perception towards erotica. This story has transcended extreme erotic passion to pain, humiliation and at the end great distress. Its no longer an adventure (maybe a misadventure) by a woman. And a greater indiscretion by a man. Sadly, they were husband and wife, hurting each other. There are other characters that have been affected in the journey.

When the story was completed by divya_baby, it left a lot of us gasping for a closure. And true to his/her form breville-1 took up the responsibility of providing one. It was a sequel made worthwhile by him.

But what about 6 months down the line? Have they recovered from the turmoil or is life still being cruel to them? How do they feel? Is the worst over? Questions that need answer (or do they??).

I have tried penning down a late sequel based on the original. The original author has encouraged me to start a new thread and I thank her/him. I thank breville-1 too for his immense faith in human relationships to mend itself.

Though I will start the new thread. But for all practical purposes, divya_baby shall remain the originator of this marvelous piece and it will be my sincere request to all to first read the original story and the rejoinders so as to get a clear picture of my thread. (Just for refreshers, I am sure)

Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya

Author name :- divya_bab

link :- https://xossipy.com/thread-111.html
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak-COMPLETED - by Ramesh_Rocky - 05-01-2019, 11:52 AM