Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya

Author name :- divya_baby
9th October 2016

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1461147
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An Indian Couple crossing the boundaries of marriage
Anitya texted her husband Siddharth: "I can't believe I let you talk me into this!"

Her iPhone vibrated a moment later. "Relax and have fun, I know you will find this guy attractive" the screen said. She quicky glanced around the crowded bar. She didn't see her husband, but knew he was watching. She nervously returned her attention to the man sitting next to her.

"Is everything okay?" Anwar said.

"That was my husband."

"Is he meeting you here?"

Anitya knew this was the moment of truth. If she said "Yes, he'll be here in a few minutes" then Anwar would likely leave and look for another girl to hit on. But instead she stuck to the script she'd practiced with Siddharth. "Um, no, he's away. He travels a lot for business. I just got off work and thought I'd have a glass of wine before going home."

Anwar smiled understandingly, although with a trace of delight and eagerness. "Hey, I get that. I'm on a business trip myself, been away for over two weeks now. It gets lonely." He looked Anitya up and down, and not for the first time. Man she was good looking! Cute and petite, pretty face. Small tits from the look of it, but she had great legs, and he thought he saw the bumps of a garter belt under her skirt. He adjusted in his chair to ease the discomfort of his hardening cock.

Siddharth's heart pounded as he watched the stranger hit on his wife. It hadn't taken long for Anitya to attract male attention, but he'd known it wouldn't. Only a mile from the airport, this hotel bar had the well-deserved reputation as a meat market for business travelers. With his wife's looks, she always attracted male attention, and in a place like this it was like a pretty goldfish in a tank of hungry sharks.

He watched with growing excitement as the stranger flirted with his wife. It was obvious he was good with women, because he soon had Anitya laughing and engaged in an animated conversation. The bar was so crowded and loud their faces practically touched as they talked. Seeing them like that, it wasn't too hard for Siddharth to imagine them kissing, and the thought made his cock throb. The stranger stood up and spoke into Anitya's ear. Anitya smiled and nodded, and let the stranger lead her to the dance floor. They danced a couple of fast songs, and then the DJ played a slow song. The stranger smiled charmingly and opened his arms, clearly inviting her to continue their dance. Anitya nodded, and the stranger wrapped his arms around her waist. Siddharth was practically lightheaded seeing his wife in another man's arms. Of course he'd seen her dance with friends at parties, but this was something entirely different. This was a kind of a pickup bar, and she was in the arms of a stranger who was obviously trying to seduce her and take her to his bed. Siddharth's cock was so hard it hurt.

Anwar liked the feel of Anitya's body. She was firm and tight. With his hands around her waist, he clearly felt a garter belt under her dress. Also, he'd brushed his fingers along her back, and he hadn't felt a bra strap. A pretty woman, braless and wearing a garter belt and stockings. He felt like he'd won the lottery! His cock was pitching a tent in his pants, and she didn't pull away when he pressed against her. Clearly this married slut was looking to get fucked.

Anitya's body tingled, especially between her legs. Siddharth had guessed right, she was attracted to Anwar. He was tall and ruggedly handsome, and as they slow danced she could tell he kept in shape because his arms and chest were muscular and hard. She hadn't expected him to be so charming. She felt tipsy from the wine and aroused by Anwar's body and his hands on her. By now she was sure he knew what she was wearing (and not wearing ) under her dress. Going braless and wearing stockings had been Siddharth's idea of course. Going braless had the added effect of stimulating her nipples as they brushed against the fabric of her dress.
[+] 6 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
As Anwar pressed his erection against her he felt bigger than her husband. Anitya had to suppress the sudden urge to reach between their bodies and touch him. Married women weren't supposed to think like this, but they weren't supposed to go to pick up bars alone either, or dance with handsome men not their husband. She felt like a college girl again, dancing with someone she'd met at a party. She'd had a few one night stands ... not a lot, but one or two -- okay, four -- and this felt like one of those times --slow dancing with a really hot guy after drinking too much. Anwar pressed his cheek against hers, saying something into her ear. It was so loud she couldn't hear, so she reflexively turned her head towards his, and as she did her lips brushed against his.

Not missing a beat, Anwar leaned in and pressed his lips against Anitya's. He kissed her softly. The first one was brief, like putting a foot in the pool to test the water. When Anitya didn't pull away, he leaned in and kissed her again. This time his mouth opened, and after a moment Anitya's did too. He gently pulled her closer, and they explored each other's mouths, abandoning any pretense of dancing. Anitya put her arms around Anwar's neck (moving from his waist), and Anwar caressed her back. His cock throbbed as he quickly confirmed the lack of a bra strap.

Anitya felt lightheaded and dizzy. Things were going too fast. She hadn't been with another man since meeting Siddharth over 5 years ago. And yet here she was, making out with a man she'd just met in the middle of a bar, and loving every second of it. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so turned on.

Siddharth clenched his fists. What the hell was she doing? Letting a complete stranger kiss her, grope her? In the middle of a bar? What if someone we know walks in? It wasn't supposed to be like this. Just flirting, maybe a little touching. But not this! What the fuck?! He's squeezing her ass. Now he's reaching under her skirt. Isn't she going to stop him? Fuck, he's raising her skirt. Siddharth's eyes bulged as his wife's lacy stocking tops and then the straps of her garter belt came into view. This was too much, he had to stop it.

Anwar caressed the heavy lace of Anitya's stocking tops and felt ready to explode in his pants. Then he ran his fingers along the straps of her garter belt, feeling the pretty woman shiver as his fingers touched her bare skin. Normally he didn't grope a girl like this in public, but he couldn't resist with this hottie. She had a tight body and soft lips, and the fact she went braless and wore stockings made her irresistible. He couldn't wait to sink his big cock into her pussy.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Just then he felt someone pull Anitya away from his grasp. "What the fuck?!" he yelled.

"Get away from her, she's my wife!" Siddharth barked.

"Siddharth ..." Anitya gasped as if coming out of a trance.

"I thought you said he was away!" Anwar growled accusingly at Anitya.

Siddharth didn't give his wife time to respond. He roughly grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the bar. They'd earlier gotten a room in the hotel, so he dragged her there and threw her onto the bed. As she fell onto the bed her skirt flared up and bunched around her waist. Siddharth leered hungrily at his wife. Not only was she wearing stockings and a garter belt, but she wasn't wearing any panties. Only the thin material of her dress had been between Anwar's hands and her most private parts, her breasts and pussy that were supposed to be exclusively his. "You slut!" he growled with passion and anger as he took his cock out of his pants. "You dirty cheating slut!" She was so wet he easily entered her with a single thrust. He growled profanities as he fucked her hard, calling her a slut, a cock tease, a cheat, a whore.

"Oh god yes, I'm so bad, I'm a slut," Anitya cried back, gripping the sheets as her husband fucked her hard. The married couple often talked dirty while fucking, especially when they role played about Anitya with another man, although this had been the first time they'd ever actually done something for real, and they both were more excited than ever before.

Siddharth reached behind her and fumbled with the zipper, and then pushed the dress off her shoulders and down her body so it bundled like a belt around her waist. He leered at her braless tits. "Did you want him to feel your tits, is that why you didn't wear a bra?" Siddharth sneered. "Did you want him to finger you, is that why you didn't wear panties?"

"Yeah, I'm so bad, I wanted to feel his hands on me, I wish he had felt my breasts, I wanted him to, when he reached under my skirt I thought I would die, I wanted him to rub me, but you stopped him before he could do that, oh god why did you stop him?"

Siddharth's dark lust clouded his misgivings about how far Anitya had let the stranger get with her. "I wish I hadn't," he admitted. "I wish I'd let him get his hands all the way up your skirt. He'd probably cum in his pants when he found out you weren't wearing panties."

"He knew I wasn't wearing a bra," Anitya said. "The way he touched my back, I could tell he was seeing if I was wearing one."

"He probably could tell the way your hard nipples pressed against his chest."

Anitya moaned at the memory. "Yeah, he probably could, my nipples were so hard, and so was his chest, god he had a nice body."

"You slut, you liked his body, huh, his hard muscular body, and what about his cock, could you feel his cock, did you rub him you dirty slut?"

"I wanted to, god I wanted to so much, he felt so good pressed against me, so big and hard, I could tell he was bigger than you."

"Ugh god," Siddharth groaned , grimacing and willing himself not to cum. From all their role playing Anitya knew exactly how to push his buttons, knew exactly what turned him on, and the fact it was real this time thrilled him to no end. "You wanted to fuck him, didn't you? You would have gone up to his room if he had asked, wouldn't you?"

"God yes! I would have let him fuck me! I would have let him fuck me, and I wouldn't make him wear a condom, I'd let him cum inside me and get me pregnant, and then you'd have to watch my belly get big with his baby!"

"Fuck!" Siddharth cried, and he lunged into his wife and came, shooting his sperm into her pussy, and his timing was perfect because just then Anitya came too, her manicured toes curling in her high heels.
Like Reply
The married couple lay panting in each other's arms. Siddharth pulled out and rolled to his wife's side, and they looked into each other's eyes, their faces serious as they contemplated the reality and consequences of what they had just done. Then suddenly they broke out into giggles and laugher.

"Oh my god I can't believe we just did that!" Anitya exclaimed in amazement.

"I know, god you were unbelievable! " Siddharth thought about how, for years, they'd role played about Anitya with other men, and how lately with increasing intensity he'd been urging her to make their bedroom fantasies a reality. "I told you it'd be fun," he teased.

"Ok, I admit it, you were right," she conceded.

A few moments passed, and then Siddharth said frowning, "I was kind of surprised by how far you let him get with you."

Anitya heard her husband's judgmental tone and immediately got defensive. "What do you mean?" she asked warily.

Siddharth knew he was on shaky ground. Anitya had a fierce, short fuse temper. "Well, I mean, dancing was okay, but you went way beyond that."

Anitya took a deep breath to control her anger, but she couldn't hide her impatience or exasperation. "You're joking, right? For years you make me role play, pretend you're someone else while we make love, you make me read all those" -- and Anitya air quoted -- "'hot wife' stories on the internet, and then you practically beg me for months to go to a bar and let a stranger hit on me while you watch, and when I finally give in and do what you want, now you get mad at me because I let him get too far? I mean, hello? Don't you think you should have thought of that when you sent me alone to a pick up bar?"

"Okay, okay, you're right. I'm just saying it surprised me. I mean, I thought it would be just some flirting. But tongue kissing? And letting him up your skirt? You weren't even wearing panties and you let him up your skirt."

"I wasn't wearing a bra either!" Anitya said frustrated, her anger boiling over. "And I wore a garter belt and stockings and fuck me pumps. And I wore a short dress that showed my cleavage! Why did I dress this way? Because you wanted me to! You told me what to wear! And you could have stopped it anytime! You saw him kissing me, you saw him moving his hands under my dress! You could have stopped him, but you didn't! Don't put this on me, Siddharth!"

"Okay, okay, you're right," Siddharth conceded, trying to calm her down. Silence followed, with Siddharth trying to reconcile his conflicting feelings of jealousy and lust, and Anitya fuming about her husband's hypocritical attitude.

"So ...," Siddharth began sheepishly, "would you really have slept with him?"

Anitya scowled at her husband. "Yes, I would have!" she said immediately, hoping to make him feel bad.

"Really?" Siddharth asked wide-eyed.

Anitya's anger melted a little, charmed by the boyish expression on her husband's face. She thought back to how she'd felt on the dance floor with Anwar, how hot he'd gotten her, how it'd reminded her of her adventurous, carefree college days. "I don't know," she admitted contemplatively. "If I was still single ... maybe ... probably. "

"And now?" Siddharth pressed excitedly, squeezing her left hand and twirling her wedding ring. "If I hadn't stopped him?"

Anitya heard the excitement in her husband's voice and saw the tent he was making in the sheets. In an accusatory way she pulled back the covers to reveal his hard-on. "You can't decide if I went too far with Anwar, or not far enough, can you?" she said impatiently.

"That's his name -- Anwar?" Siddharth said anxiously.

"Yes, Anwar. Why?" Her annoyance was boiling over. "You think I'd let him kiss and touch me, without even knowing his name? You think I'm that much of a slut?"

Siddharth knew the conversation was going in a bad direction, but he didn't know what to say. "I ... I love you," he said giving her a safe answer.
Like Reply
Anitya narrowed her eyes. She wasn't going to let him off that easily. "You love me because I'm a slut, is that it?" she asked like challenge, daring him to say something he'd regret.

"No, it's not that!" Siddharth protested. He didn't know how to explain it. His wife was a knock out. He saw how men always looked at her. He knew Anitya was a few notches above him in the looks department, and to this day he couldn't understand why she picked him over all the other guys pursuing her. Tonight had been thrilling, but it had also magnified his insecurities. The way she'd reacted to Anwar, had so easily succumbed to him.... Finally he blurted out the question he'd been thinking about all night. "Have you ever cheated on me?"

The question startled her. "What?"

"You're so sexy. I see how men look at you. It's always been that way. And the way you acted tonight ... you were so easy ..."

Anitya's eyes narrowed. "You think I'm easy?" she said with barely suppressed anger.

"No, of course not," Siddharth said immediately. This was not going well at all. "It's just --"

Anitya looked into his puppy dog eyes and decided to give him a pass on this one. "Shut up!" she yelled. "Before you say something else stupid." Then she softly pressed her finger against his lips to take the edge off what she'd just said. "Hush," she said in a softer voice. It'd been a crazy, thrilling evening, and she didn't want to end it in an argument. He was still hard. She ran her fingers across his chest. She was still annoyed with him, but took hold of his hard shaft. "You know you owe me big time after tonight, don't you?" she said with a somewhat forced smile. "I think this week I'll buy that Louis Vuitton purse I've been looking at, you know the really expensive one." She smiled a real smile this time seeing the panic on her husband's face -- it was outrageously expensive but she had coveted it for a long time and she deserved it after tonight. Then she did the surefire act that women since the dawn of time did to their men to end an argument. She leaned over and took him into her mouth.
Like Reply
By unspoken agreement they decided to go to the temple on Sunday. After what they'd done, they both felt the need for a return to normalcy, and a prayer for forgiveness wouldn't hurt either.

Out of the corner of his eye Siddharth watched his wife get dressed. He loved watching her. After showering, she'd first brush through her wet hair, and rub moisturizer all over her body. Then she'd put on her bra and panties.

After her makeup and hair, Anitya would spritzed on perfume behind her ears and on her wrists, then she'd put on whatever outfit she'd picked out. Today she put on a tailored white top and tight jeans that emphasized her slim figure. It was a simple outfit, but as always she looked incredible. Then she put on the sindoor on her forehead and wore the mangalsutra.

"Hi guys," Sumit said as Siddharth and Anitya entered the temple. Siddharth and Anitya had recently met Sumit and Avani (Sumit's wife) at a ceremony in a temple. They were older, 39 and 36 to Siddharth's 30 and Anitya's 27, and had 2 kids.

As Sumit and Siddharth shook hands, Avani (Sumit's wife) kissed Anitya hello on the cheek. "You look fabulous as always," Avani said as she struggled to get her kids into her arms. As usual she looked overworked and seemed to have a permanent look of annoyance on her face.

"Here, let me take Sonu," Anitya offered, moving past Avani and taking their 2 year old into her lap. The pooja started , and immediately Sonu got bored and fidgeted on Anitya's lap. Anitya reached over into Avani's diaper bag for a toy to occupy Sonu, and as she stretched to reach the bag her jeans got a bit lower making her ass visible. Out of the corner of his eye Siddharth saw Sumit eyeing his wife's bare ass. He tried not to be obvious, but clearly he was checking her out. After pulling the toy from Avani's bag, Anitya realized her jeans had lowered down and she pulled it up. Sumit quickly took his eyes off Anitya's ass, clearly wanting to avoid being caught looking. Siddharth wondered -- had his wife purposely flashed her ass at Sumit?

By the time they got home Siddharth had forgotten about what had happened in temple. "We need to talk about the other night," he said at dinner.

Anitya had tried not to think about it, but now it all came back. "There's nothing to talk about," she said dismissively. "I did exactly what you wanted, and you thanked me by calling me a slut and accusing me of cheating on you."

Siddharth knew he hadn't handled the other night well. "I know, I know, I was a jerk," he conceded taking her hands in hers. "I guess I wasn't ready for turning our fantasies into reality."

"You mean YOUR fantasies," Anitya countered. "Turning YOUR fantasies into reality."

"Come on, admit it," Siddharth grinned, "you had fun. Okay, you're right, this started out as my fantasies, but you enjoyed yourself."

Anitya thought back to the other night, remembered how thrilling it had been, and smiled. She had a quick temper but always got over it quickly. "Okay, you're right, I did have fun."
Like Reply
Siddharth's grin turned mischievous. "Enough to do it again?"

Anitya eyed her husband warily. She could still feel the excitement of the other night. It reminded her of her life before marriage, but it had been even more exciting because she had known Siddharth was watching, it was like being on stage. But Siddharth had gotten so upset. "I don't know ... are you sure that's a good idea?"
Siddharth sensed what she was worried about. "I admit it, I got jealous. But that just made it more exciting. I'll be able to handle it better next time, now that we've done it once."

At least he was acknowledging last week wasn't my fault, Anitya thought. Still, she was wary. "Are you sure you can handle it?

It didn't escape Siddharth's notice how his wife had changed from a reluctant participate to the one more sure of herself. His insecurities stirred again, but they were pushed aside by his lust. He couldn't shake the memory of his pretty wife being fondled by Anwar, and he wanted to experience it again. It was like a drug, the more he took, the more he needed more. He flashed a big excited grin. "Absolutely!" he said confidently.
Like Reply
Episode : 2.

They hadn't planned it, and maybe that's why it was so exciting. Siddharth sat next to Dheeraj in business class on a flight out of London. As they drank free booze they both joked about how great an expense account was, and how they could never afford business class with their own money. Siddharth was going home and Dheeraj was on the second leg of a multi-city business trip. Siddharth invited Dheeraj to dinner so he wouldn't have to spend another night eating alone. Dheeraj declined because he had to prepare for a meeting the next day, but immediately changed his mind when he saw Anitya, who was waiting in the terminal for her husband.

Dheeraj couldn't keep his eyes off her. What a beauty! His opinion of Siddharth immediately went through the roof. He couldn't figure out how a girl as drop dead gorgeous as Anitya would ever have married him.

Anitya pretended not to notice Dheeraj checking her out. She was used to her effect on men. It wasn't new; it'd just been that way all her life. Also, it she was being honest, she'd admit she liked the attention.

Siddharth held the taxi door open for his wife. She carefully held her skirt as she slid in, but still her skirt rode up. Siddharth noticed Dheeraj checking out his wife's incredible legs. He didn't even try to pretend like he wasn't looking, maybe because they both were still half drunk from the drinks on the plane. Siddharth got in after Anitya, but then Dheeraj went to the other side so Anitya was between him and her husband. There wasn't a lot of space in the back of the taxi, and Siddharth was acutely aware of his leg touching his wife's. Given how small the taxi was, he figured Dheeraj's leg was also touching Anitya's.

Dheeraj had the charming banter of a salesman, which he was. He had both Siddharth and Anitya laughing at his stories. He was one of those people who talked with his hands, and as he did he repeated touched Anitya's knee, often letting his fingers linger, once even palming and then briefly caressing her knee.

As soon as they arrived at the restaurant Dheeraj's cell rang. He looked at the caller id. "Sorry, I have to take this, won't be long."

Anitya narrowed her eyes at her husband as soon as Dheeraj left. "You know, I'd appreciate some warning if you plan to play this game of yours," she said annoyed. "I mean, it's my body."

Siddharth hadn't planned this, but he'd seen Dheeraj pawing Anitya in the taxi. "I didn't plan this," he protested, giving his best look of innocence.

"Yeah, right," she said with narrow eyes. Clearly she didn't believe him.

He smiled like a kid in a candy store. "I didn't see you pushing his hand away."

She gave him a "you're not understanding what I'm saying" look. As the restaurant manager arrived to lead them to their table, she said dismissively, "you should have asked me," and then turned her back on her husband and followed the restaurant manager.

The manager led them to a square table. "Could we sit there?" Siddharth asked pointing to a round booth. He grinned as his wife rolled her eyes.
Like Reply
Dheeraj arrived a moment later and immediately slid in next to Anitya. The white tablecloth was long and covered their laps. Dheeraj ordered an expensive bottle of wine and insisted he -- or more precisely his expense account -- was paying for dinner. The wine was good and Dheeraj told more of his funny stories, so soon Anitya relaxed and began enjoying herself. Dheeraj was easy to talk to. He was also easy to look at, with his handsome face, nice smile, and broad shoulders.

Just as the appetizers arrived Anitya felt Dheeraj's hand on her thigh. It didn't surprised her given what happened in the car, but still she tensed. She moved closer to Siddharth but Dheeraj didn't remove his hand. She crossed her right leg over her left but that just caused her skirt to ride up her leg and Dheeraj moved his hand from her knee to her thigh. Throughout this dance Dheeraj kept up his merry banter and drank wine with his other hand. She firmly placed her hand over his and pushed him off. This caused him to interrupt his banter for a moment, but then he put his palm on Anitya's knee again and continued talking.

The waiter came to refill their wine glasses, and Anitya took the opportunity to lean over and whisper in her husband's ear. "He's touching me," she said.

Siddharth glanced down at his wife's lap. Because of the long tablecloth he couldn't see her legs, but he could see that Dheeraj's left arm was underneath the tablecloth, and he could see the tablecloth moving, so it didn't take much of an imagination to know what was happening.

"What do you want me to do?" Anitya asked.

Siddharth thought quickly. Dheeraj had a lot of balls, trying to seduce his wife right in front of him. It sent a shiver down his spine. "You know what I want," he whispered back.

Anitya took a big gulp of wine. Okay, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get, she thought. Then she uncrossed her legs.

Dheeraj felt the pretty young wife uncross her legs, feeling triumphant inside. He moved his hand from her knee to her thigh. When she didn't push him away, he moved from her outer thigh to her inner thigh flesh. He caressed her softly. He expected her to slap his face at any moment. But instead she turned her head to face him. He saw the unspoken question in her eyes: "Are you really going to do this to me here, with my husband right next to me?" He smiled lecherous, and pulled her leg towards him, causing her to part her legs. When she didn't stop him, he softly drew circles on her inner thigh flesh. She took an intake of breath feeling his soft caresses on her sensitive skin, and closed her eyes.

Siddharth tried to concentrate on the food in front of him, but of course he couldn't. How could he? His wife was being seduced right next to him. Dheeraj had stopped talking. Anitya's eyes were closed, and her lips slightly parted. Through her tight blouse Siddharth could tell she was breathing hard. He glanced at Dheeraj and their eyes locked. He had a superior smirk on his face, and his eyes clearly conveyed what he was thinking: "I'm taking your girl, and there's nothing you can do about it."
Like Reply
Dheeraj saw the expression on Siddharth's face and knew exactly what he was -- a cuckold. He traveled a lot and had met guys like him, guys who wanted to see their wives fucked by other men. Anitya was a real looker, though, one of the prettiest girls he'd ever seen in his life. He couldn't believe Siddharth would let another man get within 100 feet of her. He decided to throw Siddharth a bone, because after all he could make a scene and stop this. So he pushed the table cloth passed their legs, exposing their laps.

Siddharth gawked when Dheeraj pulled back the table cloth. Dheeraj had pushed up Anitya's skirt high up her thighs. Her legs were parted, and Dheeraj's hand was between her legs, caressing her inner thigh. A part of him couldn't believe his wife had let Dheeraj get so far. He was little more than a stranger, and here she was with her legs apart, letting him caress her so intimately. But most of him was thrilled with what was happening.

At first Anitya didn't notice when Dheeraj pulled back the table cloth, so lost was she in what he was doing to her. He hadn't shoved his hand up her skirt like she'd expected. Instead he softly drew circles on her inner thigh, slowing moving up to just below her pussy, but not touching her there, then slowly moving back down her thighs, and then repeating the process. He had a really nice touch, and his teasing technique was driving her out of her mind! But eventually she did feel the cold air conditioning on her thighs, and her eyes snapped open. She looked down at her lap. Seeing her legs parted with Dheeraj's hand on her thigh sobered her, and she immediately closed her legs on Dheeraj's hand.
Like Reply
Siddharth was lost in lust. Seeing his wife succumbing to another man's seductions, being so close to it all, was too much. He wondered if she'd worn panties. Her skirt was so high up her legs he could tell she was wearing pantyhose, not stockings. That wasn't surprising, she rarely wore real stockings, and she hadn't known they'd be playing tonight. But had she worn panties? Sometimes she didn't under pantyhose. If her skirt was just a bit higher, he'd be able to find out, and if she hadn't wore panties, then her pretty pussy would be exposed to Dheeraj's eyes. The thought made him lightheaded with lust. Without even thinking, he reached over to his wife's lap and tugged her skirt up until it bunched just below her waist.

Anitya felt Siddharth tugging at her skirt. He wants Dheeraj to see me, she thought. She saw the excitement in her husband's face. He's so into this, he wants it to happen. By now Dheeraj's expert fingers had gotten her so worked up it was easy to give in to what her husband wanted, so she lifted her ass making it easier for her husband to tug her skirt up.

Dheeraj gawked at her pussy. He could see it, because she hadn't worn panties under the sheer nude pantyhose. She kept herself almost bare except for a small trimmed landing strip above her clit. Like her face, she had a sweet looking pussy. Her slit was tight and small, and the lips were smooth and slender, just a shade darker than the surrounding skin. It looked like a teenager's pussy. There was a large wet spot in the pantyhose. Dheeraj traced a finger around the outline, making Anitya moan because it'd been the closest he'd gotten to touching her most sensitive of flesh. He locked eyes with Siddharth, smirking with triumph. I've gotten your wife soaking wet, she's mine if I want her, he conveyed with his eyes.

Dheeraj ran his finger up Anitya's slit, making her moan. He touched her clit and Anitya grabbed her husband's hand. Dheeraj gripped the sheer nylon with two fingers and slowly began tearing it.

Anitya squeezed her husband's hand harder. She looked at him. "Is this what you want?" she asked breathlessly as Dheeraj tore a hole in her pantyhose.

"This is exactly what I want," he moaned.
Like Reply
Dheeraj slowly ripped the crotch of Anitya's pantyhose, revealing her bare pussy. The lips glistened with moisture. She tensed as she felt his fingers on her bare pussy for the first time. Her ran his fingertips along her slit and then around her pleasure bulb. He'd been teasing her for so long, and this was more teasing. Her body craved something inside her. He sensed that, and finally gave her what he wanted, pressing one finger between her lips. Dheeraj was a bigger man than Siddharth, and he had thick fingers. She was so moist he slipped in easily, but then his finger immediately encountered resistance. "Man, your pussy is tight," he said in a low voice, but not so low that Siddharth and Anitya couldn't hear him. He grinned demeaningly at Siddharth, as if saying "is your cock so small you haven't been able to loosen your wife up?"

Anitya flushed red at Dheeraj's remark. She couldn't believe another man was commenting on her pussy!

Dheeraj applied steady pressure until one, and then two of his fingers were inside the beautiful blonde. He slowly pumped her, at the same time rubbing her clit with his thumb. He was driving Anitya crazy! She pushed back, subtlety humping his fingers.

Siddharth could barely breath. He couldn't believe what was happening, what Anitya was allowing to happen. Siddharth noticed how hard Anitya's nipples were, they formed dents in her blouse even though she was wearing a bra. Her pantyhose was starting to run from the tears made by Dheeraj. Somehow the laddering along her thighs made Anitya's wonderful legs look even more incredible.
Like Reply
Anitya wanted to scream but suppressed the urge with great difficulty. She tensed and dug the spikey stilettos of her high heels into the expensive carpet. Her back arched and her head rolled back, her eyes closed, her mouth clenched forming an "O", her body shuddered. "Oh god, oh god, oh god" she moaned softly, still aware enough not to cry out. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, Dheeraj pumping harder, rubbing harder. Finally Anitya gasped and grabbed his hand with both of hers. She breathed hard as her orgasm subsided. When she finally recovered she looked up and was horrified to see people staring and whispering, some even pointing at her. She became acutely aware of her legs still spread, Dheeraj's fingers still inside her. She pushed his hand away, closed her legs, rummaged at her waist and pulled her skirt down, and then adjusted the table cloth so it covered their laps again. She smiled weakly at her husband, feeling guilty. His face was covered in lust and uncontrolled excitement. In the clarity that comes after an orgasm, it made her wonder about him.

"I've got a room at the hotel across the street," she heard Dheeraj say. "Do you want to come up for an after dinner drink?" Anitya didn't know what she wanted. She'd cum, but her body ached for a real hard fucking. But this was all going so fast. She looked at her husband. "Do you want to go?" she softly asked.

Siddharth's heart pounded. Had he heard right? Of course if they went up to Dheeraj's room it would be for more than a drink. She would get fucked. She knew that. But clearly by her question she was willing to let Dheeraj fuck her. Siddharth couldn't believe how much his wife had changed in so short a time. Still, the very thought of Dheeraj's cock inside his wife's tight pussy thrilled him to no end. He wanted to see that. He wanted to see his beautiful wife defiled by Dheeraj, to see her long legs wrapped around his waist and her tight married pussy pounded by him, and then he wanted to watch Dheeraj shoot his gooey thick sperm all over her pretty face.

Siddharth was about to respond when a woman angrily approached. "Dheeraj, if you're finished with her, I'll be in the lobby. If you're not there in 5 minutes you can forget our meeting tomorrow." The woman looked contemptuously at Anitya and walked away.

"Shit, I forgot she was meeting me here!" Dheeraj said under his breath. "I've got to go, she's my biggest customer." Understanding hit Siddharth. This was the customer Dheeraj was meeting tomorrow, and he was going to close the deal by giving her a good fucking tonight.

Dheeraj looked longingly at Anitya. It was clear who he'd rather fuck tonight. The woman was attractive, but she wasn't in the same league as Anitya. Dheeraj threw 1000 Rs on the table and then began to stand up. But then, as if changing his mind, he leaned into Anitya and planted his lips on hers. He opened his mouth and Anitya did the same, and Siddharth could see by their cheeks that their tongues were in each other's mouths. Finally after what seemed like minutes, they stopped kissing. "You're the hottest girl I've ever met," he gushed at Anitya, ignoring Siddharth. Then he kissed Anitya again, and again she let him, and finally he left to join his customer.
Like Reply
Siddharth and Anitya were all over each other in the taxi home. Unlike Dheeraj, he showed no patience shoving his hand up her skirt. Anitya's knee pressed against the back of the driver's seat as her husband fingered her. Siddharth felt the torn pantyhose and then his wife's pussy, which was soaking wet. The driver adjusted his mirror to watch the action. He envied the man, because the girl was so good looking. He'd trade his fare for 10 minutes with her, but he knew that only happened in porn movies.

In their apartment they didn't even make it to their bed, instead falling on the sofa. Siddharth got between her legs, pushed her skirt up around her waist, and shoved his cock through the hole made by Dheeraj. "He got you so hot, didn't he?" Siddharth taunted. "You would have fucked him, wouldn't you?"

"Yes! I would have!" she answered falling into their normal pillow talk. "Isn't that what you wanted?" Her question came out like a challenge.

"YES!" Siddharth cried as his orgasm neared. "I wanted to see you fucked hard by a big dicked stud! I wish that bitch hadn't showed up, we'd be up in Dheeraj's room right now and you'd be on your back with his big cock inside you!"

Later after cumming, they lay on their sides in bed, facing each other. "You really were attracted to him, weren't you?" He wasn't just referring to the way she let him finger her, but also the way they kissed at the end. It bothered him the way she let Dheeraj kiss her so intimately -- like they were lovers, not just a one night stand -- but he didn't mention it, and she didn't notice his mixed feelings.

Instead she giggled. "Well, yeah! I mean, you're getting really good at picking out men who are my type." She was referring to how, when they were out, Siddharth would often point out a man to Anitya and say "I bet you find him handsome, don't you?"

He softly ran his fingers over his wife's side. "You liked the way he touched you?"

"I think that's obvious, don't you," she said slyly. Then her expression turned serious. "Did you really want me to have sex with him?"

Siddharth swallowed a lump in his throat. He felt conflicted, his big head saying one thing and his little head saying something else. Avoiding the question, he asked, "He looked pretty big, didn't he? He had a big hard-on when he stood up."

It didn't escape her he was avoiding her question, but she couldn't help giggling. "Honestly, Siddharth, I think you pay more attention to men than I do." She paused dramatically and her face turned serious. "Siddharth, are you gay?"

Her question startled him. "What?! Of course not!"

"I'm just kidding!" she said laughing. "But you're so predictable." She thought back to all their pillow talk over the years. "With you, it can't be just any handsome man who does me. It has to be a well hung handsome man."

Siddharth smiled sheepishly. "I know it turns you on too."

"Maybe," she said teasingly, reaching under the covers and cupping Siddharth's penis. "Especially since this is all I get from you."

"You're such a slut," he moaned as she began stroking him.

"But that's what you want, isn't it?"

"You know I do."

"What is it you want, Siddharth? Tell me."

Siddharth felt intoxicated with lust. "I want you to open your legs to other men, and let them finger you and make you cum, and let them kiss you like you belong to them!"

"You liked that, didn't you, when I let Dheeraj kiss me?"

"God yes!" he groaned. Her stroking and words had him so close to an orgasm.

"He's a really good kisser," she said almost dreamily. She kept stroking him, but in an absent minded way and her face took on an introspective look. "I'd forgotten how exciting it is to be with a really hot guy."

Siddharth grunted and jerked, and then spurted his cum over his wife's soft hand.
Like Reply
Siddharth couldn't believe how much his wife had changed. They'd role played for years, but she'd always resisted doing anything for real. That had change now, but he had mixed feelings about it. It was thrilling of course. But the excitement was mixed with feelings of jealousy and his insecurity. What she'd said – "I'd forgotten how exciting it is to be with a really hot guy"—was a stark reminder that he wasn't a "really hot guy." She attracted hot guys all the time because she was so damned beautiful. It made him jealous and aroused at the same time.

He glanced at his wife, sitting on the bench near the temple, next to him. Anitya was wearing a yellow coloured saree with an orange stripe and a matching yellow blouse which was low cut. She had worn the pallu across her shoulder so that her cleavage due to the low cut blouse isnt visible. Sumit sat next to her with his kids (he'd come without Avani, who was visiting her parents). Anitya had young Sonu on her lap like last time.

Just then Anitya leaned over into Sumit's diaper bag as she'd done the last time in the temple. As she leaned over, her pallu slid off her shoulder and her huge breasts which were being held by a tight low cut blouse became visible. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Sumit staring at his wife's cleavage. Anitya didn't notice Sumit looking, or at least she pretended not to. As she settled back she adjusted her pallu, covering up what she'd just been revealing. Once again Siddharth wondered if she'd purposely flashed Sumit.

For the first time Siddharth thought about Sumit. He definitely fit the stereotype "tall dark and handsome." Siddharth knew he worked out all the time. In fact, he ran a gym or something like that. He understood why Anitya might be attracted to him; he definitely qualified as a "really hot guy" even though he was much older. The way Sumit gawked at her cleavage, it appeared their attraction was mutual. Sumit's wife Avani had been a beauty when younger (he'd seen their wedding picture). But her looks had faded, maybe because of age (Avani was 10 years older than Anitya) or the wear of having 2 kids. It wasn't surprising Sumit's eyes were wandering.

After the temple rituals ended the swami asked Siddharth to help carry some boxes to the shed outside. When he returned, he saw Anitya chatting with Sumit and a few others from the ceremony. Anitya and Sumit were standing close together and were talking and laughing. A stranger might think they were a couple. They both were really good looking, like models who'd just stepped out of the cover of fashion magazines. Siddharth felt his cock stir.

On the way home, Anitya excitedly said Sumit had invited them over for dinner that evening. Avani was returning home from her parents and they were planning a casual cookout.

When they arrived later that day, Avani seemed to be in a bitchy mood. She always seemed moody. Siddharth guessed her aloofness had added to her allure when she was young and pretty, but now it just made for a lot of awkward silences.

Anitya wore a white tailored blouse, tight skinny jeans and high heels. While casual, she looked amazing and Sumit gave her an up-and-down look when he saw her (although Anitya pretended not to notice). As Avani put Sonu down for the evening Sumit gave Siddharth and Anitya a tour of their house. One living room wall had a large bookcase filled with pictures. A few pictures of a younger Sumit with other women graced the shelves. All the girls had short dark hair, just like Avani. Sumit said they were pictures of old girlfriends, which Siddharth thought was strange to have in your living room.

Anitya got on her knees and leaned over to see Sumit and Avani's wedding pictures on the bottom shelf. Leaning over, the back of Anitya's thong crept up her back over her low rise jeans. Just a small amount of the pink lacy material came into view, but both Siddharth and Sumit's eyes immediately focused on it. The men looked at each other, Sumit turn
Like Reply
Siddharth couldn't believe how much his wife had changed. They'd role played for years, but she'd always resisted doing anything for real. That had change now, but he had mixed feelings about it. It was thrilling of course. But the excitement was mixed with feelings of jealousy and his insecurity. What she'd said – "I'd forgotten how exciting it is to be with a really hot guy"—was a stark reminder that he wasn't a "really hot guy." She attracted hot guys all the time because she was so damned beautiful. It made him jealous and aroused at the same time.

He glanced at his wife, sitting on the bench near the temple, next to him. Anitya was wearing a yellow coloured saree with an orange stripe and a matching yellow blouse which was low cut. She had worn the pallu across her shoulder so that her cleavage due to the low cut blouse isnt visible. Sumit sat next to her with his kids (he'd come without Avani, who was visiting her parents). Anitya had young Sonu on her lap like last time.

Just then Anitya leaned over into Sumit's diaper bag as she'd done the last time in the temple. As she leaned over, her pallu slid off her shoulder and her huge breasts which were being held by a tight low cut blouse became visible. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Sumit staring at his wife's cleavage. Anitya didn't notice Sumit looking, or at least she pretended not to. As she settled back she adjusted her pallu, covering up what she'd just been revealing. Once again Siddharth wondered if she'd purposely flashed Sumit.

For the first time Siddharth thought about Sumit. He definitely fit the stereotype "tall dark and handsome." Siddharth knew he worked out all the time. In fact, he ran a gym or something like that. He understood why Anitya might be attracted to him; he definitely qualified as a "really hot guy" even though he was much older. The way Sumit gawked at her cleavage, it appeared their attraction was mutual. Sumit's wife Avani had been a beauty when younger (he'd seen their wedding picture). But her looks had faded, maybe because of age (Avani was 10 years older than Anitya) or the wear of having 2 kids. It wasn't surprising Sumit's eyes were wandering.

After the temple rituals ended the swami asked Siddharth to help carry some boxes to the shed outside. When he returned, he saw Anitya chatting with Sumit and a few others from the ceremony. Anitya and Sumit were standing close together and were talking and laughing. A stranger might think they were a couple. They both were really good looking, like models who'd just stepped out of the cover of fashion magazines. Siddharth felt his cock stir.

On the way home, Anitya excitedly said Sumit had invited them over for dinner that evening. Avani was returning home from her parents and they were planning a casual cookout.

When they arrived later that day, Avani seemed to be in a bitchy mood. She always seemed moody. Siddharth guessed her aloofness had added to her allure when she was young and pretty, but now it just made for a lot of awkward silences.

Anitya wore a white tailored blouse, tight skinny jeans and high heels. While casual, she looked amazing and Sumit gave her an up-and-down look when he saw her (although Anitya pretended not to notice). As Avani put Sonu down for the evening Sumit gave Siddharth and Anitya a tour of their house. One living room wall had a large bookcase filled with pictures. A few pictures of a younger Sumit with other women graced the shelves. All the girls had short dark hair, just like Avani. Sumit said they were pictures of old girlfriends, which Siddharth thought was strange to have in your living room.
Like Reply
Anitya got on her knees and leaned over to see Sumit and Avani's wedding pictures on the bottom shelf. Leaning over, the back of Anitya's thong crept up her back over her low rise jeans. Just a small amount of the pink lacy material came into view, but both Siddharth and Sumit's eyes immediately focused on it. The men looked at each other, Sumit turning red at being caught looking. Siddharth smiled, and then they laughed.

"What's so funny?" Anitya asked as she stood up.

"Honey, I think you're showing more than you mean to," Siddharth said with a grin, motioning at her back.

Anitya's eyes grew wide and her hand immediately went to the small of her back. Feeling the lace above her jeans, she flushed red in embarrassment and ran into the bathroom to rearrange her clothes. Siddharth and Sumit laughed again as if making it into a joke, but seeing Anitya that way had been highly erotic. Siddharth glanced at Sumit's crotch and it looked like he had half a hard-on, so clearly he found the image of Anitya just as erotic as he had.

When Siddharth and Sumit joined Avani in the kitchen Anitya was already there. "Don't worry sweetie, boys will be boys," Avani was saying to Anitya. Clearly Anitya had told Avani what had happened, and Avani scowled at Siddharth and Sumit as they entered. Then she looked down her nose at Anitya. "That's what you get for wearing ass floss." Anitya momentarily looked shocked at Avani's harsh rebuke. She recovered quickly, forcing a laugh. Sumit gave Anitya an apologetic smile. That's how it was with Avani, a lot of awkwardness.

Siddharth noticed Sumit looking at Anitya a number of times through the evening. She was always good eye candy, but especially so tonight. It was possible to just make out the lace of her white bra through her blouse. Her skinny jeans and high heels really showed off her long legs, and knowledge of what she had on under the jeans only heightened her sexual appeal. On top of that, Anitya and Sumit got along well, talking and laughing about a lot of topics. Avani went upstairs to put their other kid to bed. Siddharth was content to mostly watch, adding something to the conversation just now and then.

"I think Sumit's attracted to you," Siddharth said later that evening after getting home. "He couldn't take his eyes off you."

"You're crazy," Anitya said with a girlish laugh. "They've been married forever and have 2 kids."

Siddharth grinned and shrugged. "I'm just saying, he was checking you out all night long. He checks you out at the temple too."

Anitya avoided her husband's eyes, looking a little guilty. "She HAD flashed him on purpose," Siddharth thought. He felt excited and also bothered by it.

Later that night in bed, Siddharth stroked his wife's shoulder. "Maybe we should add Sumit to our cast of characters," he said with a playful, lustful grin, referring to the men they fantasized Anitya fucking when they role played. The cast of characters included movie stars, some of Anitya's old boyfriends, Siddharth's co-workers, and anyone else Anitya found attractive. "I think Sumit's your type."

Anitya smiled back playfully. "A man who looks like a Greek god," she said teasingly. "Now why ever would you think a man like that would be my type?"

"So you ARE attracted to him," Siddharth said triumphantly.

"Um, hello? Yeah! But come on, fantasizing about a man we go to temple with? Who's married and has kids? Don't you think that's crossing the line?"

"Hmmm, you've got a point," he said taking on a pretend thoughtful look. "Naaah!"
Like Reply
Anitya punched her husband's arm. "You're crazy," she said laughing. Then she snuggled up to him and reached down to his crotch. "Anyway, I didn't think we needed the cast anymore." She wasn't surprised to find her husband hard. He always got an erection whenever they talked about her and other men. She thought it strange at first, but after so many years, she just accepted that's how he was.

"You want to go out next weekend?" Siddharth asked excitedly. They hadn't done anything since that time with Dheeraj.

"If you want to."

"I could be up for that," he said grinning. Laughing he rolled on top of his wife. "But tonight you can fantasize about Sumit."

"Well, okay," she said with a giggle, reaching between their bodies and guiding her husband inside of her. "Fuck me Sumit, fuck me!"
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Nitesh led Anitya downstairs and then through a corridor. The farther they walked, the more the music of the dance club receded. Finally they pushed through a door and entered an alley. Anitya could tell the main door of the club was just around the corner, because she could hear people talking.

"When you said you wanted to find someplace quiet, I didn't realize we were going outside," Anitya said.

"Are you cold?" Nitesh asked.

"No, it's just –" Anitya knew Siddharth was inside, but of course she couldn't say that. She looked into Nitesh's face and felt weak kneed. He was soooo good looking. After entering the bar she'd politely declined offers to dance from the first guys who approached her. No one had caught her eye until Nitesh introduced himself and offered to buy her a drink. She'd been with him since then, for over an hour. As they flirted and danced she spotted Siddharth watching. She assumed he'd follow when Nitesh suggested they find a quiet place, but then Nitesh had led her here, outside the club. As she thought what to do Nitesh pressed his lips against hers. His lips were soft and experienced, and she found herself opening hers, then feeling his tongue slip into her mouth. His hands caressed down her back and sides. She lost herself in the moment and forgot all about Siddharth.

Siddharth frantically searched the bar. Things were getting hot and heavy with Nitesh (he found out his name later), and he didn't want to miss anything. But Anitya had disappeared with him 10 minutes ago and they were nowhere in sight.

"You're so beautiful," Nitesh gushed between kisses. He had one hand around her waist, and another between them, fondling her breast. The hot chick hadn't worn a bra and he could feel her hard nipple through the thin material of her dress.

"Ugh god," Anitya moaned into Nitesh's mouth as he rubbed her nipples. Her nipples had always been super sensitive, like there was an electrical wire between them and her clit. Nitesh turned her so her back pressed against his front. She raised her arms around his neck. Nitesh cupped both her breasts in his hands, rubbing both her nipples between his fingers. Then he moved one hand down her front, over her flat tummy, towards her skirt. Anitya fleeting though of Siddharth, and hoped he was enjoying the show.

With one hand still fondling Anitya's tit, Nitesh reached under her skirt with his other. He moved up her silky thigh and then felt the heavy lace of her thigh highs. He inwardly smiled when he felt the bare flesh of her thigh above her stocking tops. Then when he found out she wasn't wearing panties he knew it would be really easy.

Like the other times, Siddharth had picked out her clothes. Black dress, black thigh highs, black high heels. No bra, no panties. She moaned as she felt Nitesh's fingers on her bare pussy. He explored her, along her slit, around her clit, her small trimmed bush. Then she felt his thumb on her clit, and his finger enter her, and she felt in heaven. She hoped Siddharth wouldn't stop them before Nitesh fingered her to an orgasm.
Like Reply