Adultery Collection of Erotic and Short Stories (With Index)
Story - 8

Sana and her Mother

Part - 1

It's ahmed here with another story after brilliant response of my first story meri rundi aunty. This incident
takes place after my aunty experience exactly after 6 months when I started to take tuitions. This is story
about my student and her mother when I used to take tuition. Sana is studying in 12th class and her father
is working on USA. Her mother ayesha is 34 years old and she is a housewife. This story happened when
one day when I went to their home to take tuition to sana. I rang the calling bell. Sana's mother ayesha
opened the door and told me to sit as sana was not yet returned from her it computer class.

So I went and sit in the sofa. After sometime there is a heavy rain outside and sana's mother ayesha ran to
upstairs to pick the cloths which are kept for drying in the terrace. Suddenly she slipped and fell down. I
went to her quickly and we both fell down. For a few minutes she lay under me with her eyes closed
moaning. Then she opened her eyes and looked me straight in the eye and said, 'ahmed, I think I have hurt
my shoulder and knee. Could you please help me to my room?' I said, 'sure' and half carried and half
walked her to her room. She kept groaning at every step she took. I sat her down on her bed and propped
up her back with pillows against the headrest of the bed to make her comfortable and said, 'can I get you
something or call a doctor? ''no, a doctor is not required. You can, if you don't mind, rub some deep heat on
my shoulder' she said handing a tube to me. 'Sure with pleasure' I told her and sat down next to her on her
right side. 'It is my left shoulder that hurts' she said pulling back her nighty and lowering her black bra
strap. 'Don't worry I can reach it from here' I told her and started rubbing the soothing salve. 'Yes that is
the place but a little gently it hurts' she said and closed her eyes. 'A little lower. That is right little more'
she said guiding me.

While I was rubbing the deep heat she laid her head back and started to moan. Initially I thought she was
groaning with pain but she was actually moaning with pleasure. 'Please ahmed a little lower' she moaned. I
moved yet lower and when I felt the fleshy part of her breast I stopped and shifted higher. She caught my
hand and placing it squarely on her left boob and looking me straight in the eye said, 'ahmed the real pain
is here. Please press it'. I pressed her boob and putting my hand inside her black bra pulled it out. I bent
forward and kissed her tenderly on her lips. She reciprocated my kiss with the same tenderness. She then
in a quick movement pulled down my head and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed her tit and started to
suck its nipple. With a deft movement she unclasped her black bra and threw it off and said, 'ahmed
doesn't forget this one'. She took off her nighty & petticoat and slid lower in the bed lying flat on her back.
She looked very pretty lying there with nothing on but her flimsy pink underwear. Her boobs, big as they
were, were still very hard and without any sag. Her nipples were light brown in color, hard and erect with
sexual excitement. While I was to kissing her and suckling her tits she placed her hand on my crotch and
started fumbling with my zipper. I pulled down my zipper and freed my hard on. She quickly took it in her
hand started to move the foreskin up and down. She was moaning loudly all the time. I moved downwards.
While kissing and licking her belly I put my hand in the elastic band of her pink panties.

Her pink panties were soaked with her cunt juice. I pulled it off with her help. I looked at her pussy for the
first time. It had no hair on it. I found the smell of her womanly aroma mixed with some lovely fragrance
rising from her pussy very invigorating. 'You have a very pretty cunt' I told her. 'You like it? I am happy. I
shaved and scented it this morning especially for you' she said. I heard her remark but let it ride for the
present there will be lots of time afterwards to find out what she meant. I bent down and kissed her cunt.
Then started to lick it and suck her swollen clit. All this time she kept squeezing my cock hard and harder
till it hurt. 'Please ahmed don't delay now. Put your cock inside my pussy and fuck me. Yes fuck me hard'
she said relinquishing her hold on my cock to my utter relief. I got between her legs and pushed my rigid
cock inside her dripping cunt. 'Aahhh it is so nice to feel a cock in my cunt again. Ahmed you can't imagine
how much I missed it'. 'My husband was in USA two years back since then you are my first man. Oh, now
fuck me hard' she said. I started to move my member in and out of her fuck hole. Within minutes she came
with a loud sigh. 'This was lovely ahmed make me come again and again' she said. I kept fucking and she
came again. This went on till she came four more times. I was now moving faster and slamming into her
harder. She also was moaning louder.

Her hips were moving in rhythm with my strokes. She was shouting, 'yes ahmed faster, and harder yes ram
it into me. Tear my cunt even i have to get it stitched. I was also panting and was about to come. I said,
'ayesha dear i am coming and started to shoot my spunk into her fuck canal but kept moving in and out of
her cunt'. 'Come darling come i am also reaching my climax again. This time it is going to be a big one. Go
on harder h...yes..yes i am there i am coommmiinggggg' and fell back exhausted on the bed. As i had come
inside her and thought she might feel a bit apprehensive. She told me that there was nothing to worry
about and she won't get pregnant. When we lay resting i asked her what she had meant by 'have especially
prepared for you'. She said, 'okay i will tell you everything. I am a very horny woman. My poor husband
was equally horny. We used to fuck a lot. Much more often than normal married couple'. 'In the first year
of our marriage itself sana was born. During her birth something went wrong, i don't remember the
medical terms but that is not important now, and i could not bear any more children. That is the reason
sana is my only child. We had wanted at least four children. You remember the day i came to see you about
sana's tuition? I nodded. That day as soon as i saw you my cunt got wet. I have not had this type of reaction
towards any man since my husband was away in usa'. 'On my way home my cunt kept itching for your cock
and my juice kept flowing. When i got home i was so wet that i found it difficult to remove my panties. I
could not resist myself and i fingered myself for so long and came so often that i was nearly half-dead with
exhaustion. I was not sure how you felt but i was determined to try to fuck you.

Whenever you came it made me feel worse'. 'Then i hit upon this idea of calling you to tuition for sana's
progress. This was just a play. I had actually no hard and fast plan. I had thought i will try to seduce you
and if nothing worked then i would simply ask you to fuck me and in anticipation of you're agreeing i
removed all the hair from my cunt and applied the best and the sexiest fragrance i own. But god is great i
toppled down from the staircase (no, no this was not planned. It was a genuine accident) and you came to
catch me and fell on top of me. I could feel your hard cock pressing against my cunt. When you moved i
knew you would also like to fuck me. Well rest you know. I just helped a bit in case you still felt hesitant to
take the initiative'. Her story gave me an erection and we had another very satisfying fuck. We rested for a
while then i asked her to suck my cock. She immediately took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it.
She was good. She knew exactly when to do what. In no time i was ready to come. I told her that i was
about to come. She just looked up to me and without releasing my cock from her mouth nodded and
increased her effort. With a loud sigh i shot my load into her mouth. She continued to suck till she had
swallowed the very last drop. 'Ayesha dear you are good. Where did you learn to suck cock like this? She
laughed, 'remember i was married for several years. I had lots of practice'. 'After some time she said,
'ahmed will you do me a favor?' 'sure ask away' i told her. 'If you don't mind then please fuck me in the ass
hole. Yes fuck me in the ass hole. I love a cock in my (chanthi) butt. 'I would love to but we will have to wait
for sometime' i said pointing to my limp cock. 'We don't have so much time. Sana will be back soon.
I will help you' she said and took my cock in he mouth and brought it to attention in minutes. Pleased with
her work she got on all fours and said, 'as it has been a long time please for the first time wet your cock in
my cunt before entering'. I did as directed and pushed my cock in her butt hole. 'Oh it hurts but go on don't
stop' she said. While i was fucking she kept saying, 'it is lovely ahmed, yes that is the way, yes harder, now
faster and harder, i haven't enjoyed myself like this in years etc.' till i came in her butt hole. She looked at
the clock and said, 'ahmed dear now you must go. I must also get dressed. Sana will soon be back and she
knows you were coming'. 'When will you come again' she asked. 'When ever you want' i told her.

To Be Conituned...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Index - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Story - 1 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Story - 2 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Story - 3 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Story - 4 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Story - 5 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Story - 6 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Story - 7 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Story - 8 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:28 AM