Adultery Collection of Erotic and Short Stories (With Index)
Story - 2

One Rainy Night

After the first orgasm, I was no more scared. All my hesitation was gone, & felt quite shameless. I felt the need for sumeet. So I embraced him, & crushed my breasts against his body. The moment I did that, he pulled me closer & pushed his pelvic portion on my pussy! That's when I first felt his manhood. It was a hard thing which was pushing hard on my skirt. He pushed till my skirt was fully stretched. Then he
suddenly left me, got up & lighted a cigarette. Then he sat on a chair, puffing. It was sudden interval, just when I was expecting a lot of action.

I asked, "what happened?"

"you have got what you wanted", replied sumeet, "you had an orgasm, didn't you?"
I kept quiet. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to beg to make love to me. And I was in desperate need.

Thus I walked up to him, leaned forward and kissed him. He looked up and smiled, but kept on smoking. He was playing. Then I remembered something. Something that will make him make love to me madly. I knew that taking that step will be a brave step, and will make me a very bad girl, but then I was desperate.

Thus I slid down on the floor and put my head on his lap. Then slowly started kissing his hairy thighs. Then I kissed his penis over his shorts. He was already excited. He let out an "ah". I then opened the zip of his shorts and placed my hand on his penis. It was a hot fleshy rod, throbbing and full of power. Before I could take it out, it popped out of the shorts, and was staring at me. Sumeet's hand was already on my head, pulling my hair, urging me to do the max. I did it. I put my mouth on the head of his penis, and started kissing it. The smell of it was making me more excited. Where as the view of my ample cleavage and me licking his cock, made sumeet go nuts. He was making pleasure sounds. My top was so deep necked that my breasts were almost coming out. I had to keep them inside forcefully. I now stopped kissing and put the cock in my mouth. I gently sucked it. It tasted nice. I liked sucking it. So mush so, that I was soon sucking hard. Sumeet started moaning badly. He was on seventh heaven. His moans made me very excited. I felt my one hand going to my pussy, which was wet again. My nipples were rubbing against his knees. And I was sucking vigorously. He couldn't take anymore of it. He made a loud groan, and my mouth was full of a liquid, salty to taste and very thick. Before I could understand I was drinking it. I loved it. I sucked till his cock was dry. I was feeling breathless and sat on the floor with my head on his lap. He was sitting on the chair, panting.

Then he slowly said, "priya, come here, sit on my lap honey"
I got up, & sat on his lap. He kissed me on the lips. And gently squeezed my breasts. The he said, "I think you have proved your point, you want a fuck desperately"
I could say nothing, smiled and kissed him back.

Now he made me stand up, and put his had inside the skirt and on my buttocks. I could see his hand inside my skirt on the bedroom mirror. It was so hot a sight. But what he did was even hotter. He squeezed my butts hard, and pulled me closer. I couldn't help but moan loud. Then threw me on the bed with my face down, and started riding on my back. He pushed his cock on my push, just pushed, and not penetrated.
And with his hands he started squeezing my breasts. It was a gentle rhythmic ride, and so pleasurable. I moaned loudly with each push from his cock.

After sometime he got up from my back,. I was getting impatient by now. I wanted the actual thing. I wanted him inside me. He smiled at me. I knew, he could read my mind. He asked me to get up, and then started arranging the bed. He said, "after all this is your first night, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. " He straightened the bed sheets; put the pillows in proper place. Then sumeet asked me to lie down. I lie

down. I lied down. My skirt riding so high, that my pussy could almost be seen. I knew, I looked inviting. That showed on his cock, which was standing hard.

/////**********\\\\\
[+] 1 user Likes Heisenberg's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Index - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Story - 1 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Story - 2 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Story - 3 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Story - 4 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Story - 5 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Story - 6 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Story - 7 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:13 AM