Adultery Collection of Erotic and Short Stories (With Index)
Story - 1 

Sex with Neighbour

She is sarika (name changed). I met her during first year of my Post Graduation days. Our college didn't offered hostels so I rented one flat along with 1 other friend in an apartment. Her house was adjacent to us. Road side balcony was 90 deg to ours and kitchen side balcony was seperated by thin wall.

Within couple of days of shifting to flat, I found that her study room is in front of window of my room. One
day I found her studying late night. With lights of my room off I was looking at her. She was changing our
postures. Finding that all the lights of nearby houses off, she moved her hand inside her pants and started
massaging her pussy. After few minuted she packed her books and get prepared for sleep. I remained on
the window. All her curves were amazingly displayed. When she changed her position shirt moved up
displaying her navel and b'ful waist. I planned to friend her.

Next day evening I saw her studying in the room at road side balcony. I was in the balcony and shared
glances. She also gave glances. After few glances she adjusted her position and I can see her cleavage. I got
mad looking her medium sized breasts. Her pinkish nipples was looking great. I kept looking at her breasts
and she at me. A few moments later I smiled at her and she was standing in her balcony a moment after.
I asked for basic details regarding her college. Next morning I waked up early and reached Bus Stand early.
She came half an hour late. We boarded the bus and get down at her college. I waited for her in the nearby
garden. She came back early. We spend time together in the garden and she promised me to meet again
after 2 days in evening.

During our next meeting we meet at the garden. We took a walk around the boundry. At one corner it was
darker and I pulled her back and kissed her. I smooched her harder. My hands carrasing her soft parts. I
pressed her boobs. They were hard and her nipples were harder. She wanted me to take her to climax. We
separated after a couple of minutes. We walked back to home. On the way, sarika told me to meet at some
private place.

I told her my idea - She is sleeping in her study room. Due to summer her parents and brother goes to
sleep on the terrace. I can get down to the kitchen side balcony and we can share the moments. She
opposed the idea as its very risky as her elder brother sleeps in the other room. I told her to close the road
side balcony room so that her bro cant come to the room or notice us.

That night her bro returned at 11 PM, had dinner and went for sleep. I was at the window and she also set
for studying in her room. I can see she was not able to concentrate at all. She walked down and closed the
balcony room and gave me an indication to come to her room. I took out the condom packet from my bag
and jumped to her kitchen side balcony. She kept the door open. I get into the room. We both were
shivering with excitement. She was breathing hard and I can see the movements of her boobs. I hold her
hand and pulled her to me. I kissed her. She also helped. Slowly we both got excited too much. I removed
her nighty and exposed her boobs. I sucked both the boobs one by one. I carried her to the bed. She
missed no chance to remove my shirt and loosened by pants. I removed her panty. Her pussy was exposed.
I put my finger into her pussy and started massaging her G Spot. She got wilder and in a couple of minutes
she had an orgasm.

She then got hold of my 12.5'' cock and started sucking it. I got wilder. I made her lie down on the bed and
she showed way to her pussy. I entered her slowly. She put her legs around my waist. Soon our
movements synchronized. I started stroking her harder and harder and her grip around my waist got
stronger. She was now coming and tightened her grip. I also started stroking her harder.

She had her orgasm again. I was also coming. With few more movements I put my cock deep inside her and

ejected all into her deep pussy. We both stayed in the position for next 15 minutes grasping for air. Our
breathing too synchronized. I can feel her boobs getting softer and her body loosening. We slept together
playing with each others assets.

We made love 3 times that night in different positions. It became a routine for us. Every alternate days we
used to have private moments.

/////**********\\\\\
[+] 2 users Like Heisenberg's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Index - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Story - 1 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Story - 2 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Story - 3 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Story - 4 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Story - 5 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Story - 6 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:11 AM