Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(21-08-2024, 10:29 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Protagonist getting fucked is inevitable, after all this is an erotic forum.

Keeping that in mind, author has a core plot in his mind. But how he writes it, making the screenplay that is enjoyable and as well as erotic, is what makes the author the best in the buisness.

Slow and steady development that leads to hardcore sex will drain the balls of the readers.

Making Shipra to strip, then touching the dick, handjob, blowjob. Then she do fingering thinking about big black cock, the Shaft with nerves, bull like hung balls. Next time when she sees him, she will get wet. 

First encounter will be half hearted. Second time it will be mutual yet she will have guilt. Then it will be a passionate one. Atlast she will call him for a hard fuck.

When she thinks the ordeal is over, she would eventually will get passed on. She will get submissive, then a wanton whore. 

The ordeal never ends, which will make her forget the reality. No stopping from there on.

How interestingly the author uses this template, is upto him. Till now I can see the author listens to the readers, and put his efforts to satisfy them.

So no queries.I would like the readers to encourage the author to come up with frequent updates. 

I can understand that the author tries to be logical, and shipras actions are justifiable. And that's what I asked for. But I too feel, some editing has to be done to the last chapter. 

There are few, who are concerned about the continuity, but that's the highlight of shuraj. He will connect.  fight

There is a fine line between submission and becoming whore..Shipra will evolve from being a submissive partner to a dominant one..She will submit to the wolves but ultimately she will win over her lust and will triumph over them. Win - Win situation. we get the erotica but the purpose of Shipra should also win.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 21-08-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 02:52 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 05:42 AM