Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Star 
Chapter 1: The promotion commotion.

Disclaimer:

This work of fiction contains explicit content and adult themes intended for mature readers only. Reader discretion is advised. The characters, situations, and scenarios depicted in this novel are purely fictional and do not reflect real events or individuals. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse any of the activities or behaviors described within this book. All characters depicted engaging in sexual activities are consenting adults. This story is for entertainment purpose only. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

This will be an unfolding, multi-part narrative, so your patience is appreciated. Please show your support by liking the post. I welcome your comments and suggestions. Be aware that explicit sexual content will be featured in future chapters. I aim to release new chapters biweekly, barring any changes to my work schedule. Thank you for joining me on this journey, and enjoy the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dimly lit Zonal Controlling office of the Pragati bank, tension crackled like electricity. Sitting across from each other, the woman, Shipra Sharma, and the overseeing executive of HR, Mr. Toppo, engaged in a heated conversation.

Shipra's eyes burned with determination, her hands clenched into tight fists. "But sir this isn't fair!" she exclaimed, her voice echoing off the sterile walls. "I've worked tirelessly for this promotion and in my last posting I have completed the mandatory quota of rural service. And now I am learning that even after clearing the written exam I will not be eligible for promotion because of some technicality."

Mr. Toppo leaned back in his chair, his expression unreadable. "Shipra, I understand your frustration. But the category of the last branch you were  posted to was changed to URBAN by the Head Office. Therefore, the final six months of your tenure will not count towards your rural service requirement. To qualify for promotion, you must fulfill the full 36 months of rural service.You'll be placed on the waiting list for upcoming regular promotions. Once you fulfill the mandatory term of rural service, your promotion will be given priority."

Shipra shook her head, her frustration palpable. "I know the rules, Mr. Toppo. But isn't there some way to make an exception considering my performance over the years."

Toppo sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I sympathize with your situation, Shipra. But rules are rules "

Taking a moment to observe her resigned and desperate expression, he resumed, "Upon further consideration, though." Mr. Toppo's words dripped with an unsettling mixture of desire and presumption, "I have certain connections at Head Office. Join me for dinner, and I could pull some strings for you. Who knows, if things go well, you might end up UNDER ME. I mean instead of getting transferred you can work here in my section. I... I mean, We really need someone as talented as you." His lips curled into a sly grin, revealing yellowed teeth that seemed to gleam with malice. His unkempt appearance, with greasy hair slicked back from a receding hairline, only added to the aura of sleaze that surrounded him.

Shipra's stomach churned with revulsion as Mr. Toppo's words sank in. The offer reeked of manipulation and exploitation, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth.

But she was not new to such sexual advancements, men have always tried to get into her paints. The unwelcome gaze and wandering eyes from the opposite sex were a result of Shipra's remarkable beauty and well-proportioned figure. Shipra boasted a harmonious physique, striking a balance between voluptuousness and slenderness, with curves accentuating her silhouette in all the right places. Standing at 161 cm and weighing 68 kg, her curvaceous frame of 36-24-36 was a testament to her dedication to regular yoga and occasional gym sessions. Yet, her most captivating feature was her flawless porcelain skin, a gift from her maternal lineage rooted in the northeast. Without keen observation, one could easily mistake her for Ketika Sharma, the renowned actress. Such attention to detail and her innate allure made Shipra an undeniable presence in any room she entered.

Suppressing a shudder, she forced herself to maintain a composed facade, masking her inner turmoil behind a polite smile."I appreciate the offer, Mr. Toppo," she replied, her voice steady despite the turmoil raging within. "But I am committed to fulfilling my rural service requirements and earning my promotion through merit alone."Though her words were calm and measured, inside, Shipra seethed with anger and disgust. She refused to stoop to Mr. Toppo's level, sacrificing her integrity for the sake of advancement.

And with that, she rose from her seat, her head held high, leaving Mr. Toppo speechless in her wake. As she turned and left the light fabric of her kurti billowed gently by gus of wind emanating from the fan in the corner. Clad in skin tight white leggings her voluptuous curves,including her round bubble butt and thick shapely thies were prominently showcased for Toppo's lecherous eyes to feast on. The contours of her curvaceous figure beneath was revealed leaving nothing to imagination. Toppo could clearly make out the panty lines and his lecherous thoughts attempted to discern the style and hue of her undergarments making his cock twitch. Rubbing is cock over the trouser he murmured with a cunning smile,"Just wait for your posting Shipra, Everything is set, you will come crawling back taking me up on my offer. Before you get this promotion you so desperately seek I'll have those long legs over my shoulder and you'll be screaming my name in pleasure as i ram my hard rod in that married cunt of yours filling it with my thick spunk over and over again "

Mr. Toppo's fingers danced over the keypad as he dialed, his mind already calculating the next move, "Bhau, it's time. The plan is a go. I'm assigning her to your branch. We have a small window, about six months or so; do you think that'll be enough?" His voice held a mix of doubt and excitement, like a gambler placing a risky bet.

A voice on the other end responded with unwavering confidence, "Hey Toppo, doubting me, are you? You know my prowess with the opposite sex. Or have you forgotten about Aditi Sachdeva or Rakhi Singh?"
Toppo countered, his tone firm, "She's not your average target, bhau. She's sophisticated and carries herself with attitude. It won't be a walk in the park. Plus, she's married and a mother. Don't underestimate her."

The response was laced with amusement, "What's the fun otherwise, Toppo? Breaking a strong willed women that too married gives me a whole new level of satisfaction and ecstasy. Nothing is more pleasurable than fucking a married pussy of a faithful wife and making her my slut. Six months are more than enough.Care to make it interesting with a bet? Just like last time"

Toppo's voice carried a hint of admiration as he responded, "Considering your sexual prowess and that monster between your legs, bhau, I'd rather not test your abilities with a bet again. Last time i lost and couldn't enjoy that virgin pussy of Rakhi untill you thoroughly used it to your hearts content.Let's keep our focus sharp on our objective - corrupting Shipra.This time, it's not just about pleasure for me, Bhau; you know that. This opportunity, by the grace of God, presents a chance for me to seek revenge on Alok."

Bhau responded with a solemn tone, "I understand. Rest assured, I won't disappoint you. By the time her tenure is up here, you'll have your vengeance. Now, send me all her details along with some pictures."

"Alright, I'll share the information via WhatsApp. And Bhau, please keep that jerk Bhiva out of this. This matter is personal to me," Toppo requested.

"I know Toppo, I'll do my best, but I can't promise. He tends to think with what's between his legs. I'll be awaiting the details," came the response.

End of Chapter 1:The promotion commotion thanks
[+] 8 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Great narration. Excellent Plot.
Please continue.
Expecting the slow advancements.
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
Super start
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
So far, good. But Done and dusted plot. Yet submissive women, office lady, boss, adultery, cheating wife genres are always exciting.
Like Reply
Thanks for encouraging comments.
Like Reply
Star 
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Conscience

As Shipra left the office, the weight of Mr. Toppo's offer hung heavily in the air. Stepping onto the bustling streets, the city sounds contrasted sharply with the tension she'd just experienced. Walking quickly, conflicting thoughts raced through her mind. On one hand, the promise of a shortcut to her long-desired and much needed promotion was tempting. Yet, her  principles and ethics vehemently opposed such compromises. She recalled instances from her early corporate days when colleagues, even close friends, slept their way to quick promotions and raise.

In typical circumstances, Shipra would have directly confronted Mr. Toppo and even reported him for sexual harassment. However, her current situation was complicated due to the decision she and her husband made last year. Alok, Shipra's husband, who worked at the same bank and held the same position of Senior Manager as her, cleared the prelims of the prestigious UPSC exam. Confident in her husband's potential, Shipra convinced him to resign from his job and fully devote himself to preparing for the UPSC mains. Providing him with unwavering support in his pursuit of becoming a civil servant, Shipra and Alok thoroughly discussed their financial responsibilities and future prospects. Eventually, Alok chose to follow Shipra's plan, reassured by her belief that her upcoming promotion would ensure financial stability for them to comfortably handle their expenses.

Shipra hesitated at the crossroads, both literal and metaphorical, pausing to center herself amidst emotional chaos.In the midst of her confusion, she reached out to her close friend Namrata to release her frustration and seek advice regarding her decision for breaking the news to Alok.

Shipra: "Hey, Namrata, could you meet me at our usual spot at 8?"

Namrata: "Sure, Shipra. Is everything okay? You sound a bit off."

Shipra: "I will tell you in person."

Namrata: "Ok, i will be there."

Namrata is Shipra's BFF who used to work with her in an IT company before Shipra resigned and joined the bank. They are like sisters, they share everything with each other and are each other's support.

Shipra arrived at their usual spot, a cozy café tucked away from the city's hustle and bustle. As she settled into her seat, Namrata arrived, concern evident in her expression.

Namrata: "Hey, Shipra. You sounded really troubled over the phone. What's going on?"

Shipra took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before speaking.Shipra then explain her situation from denied promotion to Toppo's proposition of taking a favour.

Namrata's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Namrata: "What do you mean, a favour? What did he offer?"

Shipra hesitated, unsure how much to reveal about Toppo's proposition.

Shipra: "To be blunt that despicable,ugly, fat bastard wants to sleep with me. He made his intentions clear through the subtle double meaning wordplay." Shipra fumed in anger clutching her fist just at the thought of Toppo.

Namrata leaned forward, concern etched on her face.

Namrata asked, "So, What are your plans?" inquired Namrata.

Shipra replied with frustration, "You know my situation, my mind isn't functioning right now, which is why I reached out to you."

Namrata then suggested, "Shipra, listen to me and try not to get upset. Given Alok's situation and your future plans, maybe it's worth compromising on your principles for this once and considering Toppo's offer."

Shipra was taken aback by her friend's suggestion. She responded sharply, "Namrata, what on earth are you saying? How could you even suggest that?"

Ignoring Shipra's reaction, Namrata pressed on,"Shipra,be practical. It is not that you didn't had other sexual partner beside Alok. Back in our early years of corporate life you had quite a torrid affair with Vi....."

Shipra's emotional turmoil surged like a tempest within her as Namrata uttered the name of her ex-boyfriend. Shipra abruptly interrupted Namrata, she couldn't bear to hear even the name of her ex-boyfriend, a sudden terror gripped her from recollection of past. With a sharp edge of anger in her voice, Shipra snapped,"Namrata, I've warned you repeatedly not to bring up the past. That's not why I'm here. Just because I've had previous relationships doesn't imply I lack morals."

Shipra has been keeping a significant secret from Namrata: her romantic entanglements with her boyfriend and their subsequent abrupt breakup. She has not disclosed the complete details of that phase of her life to anyone, Not even Alok. Those close to Shipra only know they split because of his infidelity. Despite Namrata's persistent inquiries and attempts to coax the truth out of her, Shipra has consistently skirted around the topic, refusing to divulge the details. This undisclosed aspect of Shipra's life remains a mystery to Namrata, who is unaware of the true nature of Shipra's relationship history.

Realizing her mistake, Namrata apologized, "I'm sorry, Shipra. Please calm down. I'm just trying to paint a bigger picture here. This is a crucial point in your and Alok's life. Even if Alok succeeds in his exams, it will still take at least 2 years for him to start earning. Right now, you're burdened with multiple loans, Alok's coaching expenses, Aarav's education (Shipra's 5 year old son), and so on. How will you manage? Do not let your morals dictate your actions, Shipra; adhering rigidly to them may not yield benefits in today's world. Think about yourself  and your family's future."

Namrata's blunt words painfully exposed the harsh reality, plunging Shipra into deeper despair. She started considering how her life could potentially simplify just by accepting Toppo's indecent proposal. The idea that a single night of no string attached sex with him could alleviate all her burdens crossed her mind. But picturing herself with that ugly man in a bed involved in carnal activities sent a shiver down her spine.

Sensing her friend's inner turmoil and distress, Namrata attempted to inject some lightness, giving Shipra a knowing wink as she remarked, "You should be proud of yourself Shipra, even at 33 men are learing at you. Just give Toppo taste of your sweet nectar and he'll not only secure your promotion but also arrange a favorable posting. It's a win-win scenario, and no one would ever need to find out. It could just be a day of mindless sex and who knows you might enjoy it too, getting some proper action after a long time."

Shipra's expression turned from shock to disbelief, her eyes widening in incredulity.

Shipra: "Namrata, this is not the time for jokes! This is serious."

Namrata's attempt at humor fell flat in the face of Shipra's distress, and she quickly realized her mistake.

Namrata: "I'm sorry, Shipra. I didn't mean to make light of the situation. I understand this is important to you, and I'm here to support you, no matter what."

Shipra sighed, shaking her head.

Shipra: "I appreciate your perspective, Namrata, but there's something about Toppo's proposal that doesn't sit right with me. I can't shake this nagging feeling that he is not doing all this just to have a one night stand with me. There is something more to it."

Namrata raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

Namrata: "What do you mean"

Shipra: "I don't know it's just a feeling."

Namrata nodded, understanding dawning in her eyes.

Namrata: "I see your point, Shipra. Trust your instincts on this one. If you feel like it's not the right move, then it probably isn't. However, I'd advise against sharing the details about Toppo and his offer with Alok. I don't think he'll take it well. It's just a minor setback, and I'm sure you and Alok will emerge even stronger from this. It's only a matter of time before you get promoted."

Shipra smiled gratefully, relieved to have her friend's support.

Shipra: "Thanks, Namrata. I needed to hear that. I'll figure something out."

Namrata playfully teased, "So, Shipra, if it were a handsome hunk instead of Toppo, would you have said yes?"

Shipra chuckled, playfully hitting Namrata. "Maybe," she replied, biting her tongue.

"That's the Shipra I know! Let's have one more drink before I take you home."

Namrata squeezed Shipra's hand reassuringly, and Shipra mouthed a thank you.

Namrata: "Anytime, Shipra. Just remember, I've got your back, no matter what."

End of Chapter 2:Crossroads of Conscience. thanks
[+] 6 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Hi bro,
You have articulated shipras thoughts and how she is processing the recent developments in her work and life excellently. Give frequent mastrubatable updates.
[+] 2 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 06:44 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Hi bro,
You have articulated shipras thoughts and how she is processing the recent developments in her work and life  excellently. Give frequent mastrubatable updates.

I will try my best bro.
But being a multipart story the sexual content will gradually increase. A strong base is needed for the story and character development. Will definitely add some explicit material for the readers in the upcoming chapters. Please bear with me.  Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 2 users Like Samadhanam's post
Like Reply
This is pure Erotica. Not a brainless banging story. Character development in this story is on another level. you know how to play with words.
please continue this story in the same pace.
[+] 1 user Likes samshiftman's post
Like Reply
strong character buildup and amazing narration. keep posting.
[+] 1 user Likes tabithafate's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3: The Weight of Dreams

After finding solace in confiding with Namrata and indulging in a few drinks, Shipra felt a slight sense of relaxation. However, as she made her way home, her mind became consumed by the weight of another burden: the looming conversation with her husband, Alok. She had convinced him to leave his job and pursue him dream of being a civil servant, assuring him of their stability and future prospects. Now, with her promotion hanging in the balance, she grappled with the guilt of potentially shattering his dreams.

The thought of facing Alok and confessing the truth gnawed at her conscience like a relentless predator. How could she admit her failure to secure the promotion he had sacrificed so much for? How could she bear the disappointment in his eyes, knowing that she had let him down?

Yet, amidst her turmoil, heeding her friend's advice Shipra remained resolute in her decision to keep Mr. Toppo's proposition a secret. She couldn't bring herself to burden Alok with the knowledge of her moral dilemma, nor could she risk tarnishing their relationship by introducing the possibility of deceit into their relationship.

Upon arriving home, Alok greeted her with a warm smile and a tight embrace, unaware of the turmoil brewing within her. Observing her somber expression, Alok inquired about her well-being. Shipra struggled to articulate the storm raging inside her.

Summoning every ounce of courage, Shipra eventually disclosed the news of her failure to secure a promotion due to technical reasons—specifically, her incomplete mandatory quota of rural service. She also mentioned the possibility of being transferred to a rural branch if she wished to pursue her promotion. Delicately omitting details about Mr. Toppo's indecent proposition, she didn't want to exacerbate the current situation and impact her husband's mental state. Little did she know, her decision to cloak these unsettling details would cast a long, sinister shadow over their lives, paving the way for a future fraught with unseen perils and haunting regrets.

As Shipra unveiled the news to Alok, she observed a transformation in his expression: the warmth of his smile gradually dimmed, giving way to furrowed brows and a profound sense of concern etched across his face. Observing the weight of guilt burdening her, he instinctively drew her into a tight embrace, his arms providing a sense of solace amidst the storm brewing within her. "I'm sorry, Shipra," he murmured softly, his voice filled with genuine empathy. "I understand how much this promotion meant to you."

Feeling the weight of her emotions overwhelming her, tears welled up in Shipra's eyes as she leaned into his comforting embrace, a mixture of relief and guilt washing over her. "I'm lost, Alok," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I feel as though I've failed you, failed us both."

Alok held her even closer, his heart aching as he witnessed her turmoil. "You haven't let anyone down, Shipra," he reassured her, his gaze locking onto hers with determination, his unwavering resolve mirrored in his eyes, a silent promise of solidarity and companionship. "Remember, we're a team. Whatever challenges come our way, we'll face them together, just as we always have."

In that moment, enveloped by Alok's comforting presence, Shipra felt a glimmer of hope ignite within her. With his steadfast support by her side, she knew she could navigate the uncertain road ahead, one step at a time. It was as though a heavy weight had been lifted from her chest, allowing her to breathe freely once more.

Shipra and Alok regained a semblance of normality as they came to terms with their reality. Shipra, after tending to Aarav, retired to bed for some well-needed rest.

As she eased into the comforting routine of preparing for bed, she unfastened the buttons of her kurti with deliberate care, the soft fabric cascading down her frame in a gentle whisper. Next, with deliberate grace, she began to peel her leggings down her shapely, enticing legs, relishing the sensation of the elastic waistband yielding to her touch. As she bent at the waist, each movement revealed more of her captivating lower body, a tantalizing display of feminine allure that seemed to beckon the night itself. The sheer fabric gliding down with a tantalizing slowness that seemed to tease the very essence of desire, exposing every inch with an almost intoxicating allure. The thought of any fortunate observer catching a glimpse of these private moments sent a thrill coursing through her veins, igniting a forbidden excitement in the air.

lt was a scene of raw sensuality. The visual feast presented by her alluring display would be so captivating, so overwhelmingly arousing, that any man who had the privilege of witnessing it would find himself utterly spellbound. To him, in that moment, even the intentions of the nefarious Toppo would appear sincere. The graceful movement of her body, the tantalizing unveiling of her curves, would ignite a primal fire within him, sending waves of desire crashing over his senses. In that moment, the sheer intensity of his arousal would surpass the need for any physical stimulation. The sight alone would be enough to trigger uncontrollable response, making hum cum in his pants, leaving him powerless to resist the overwhelming surge of pleasure coursing through his veins.

It would be a moment frozen in time, etched into his memory forever, a testament to the intoxicating power of feminine allure. And even long after the moment had passed, the mere thought of it would continue to haunt his fantasies, a tantalizing reminder of the ecstasy he had experienced in her presence.

Standing before the mirror, bathed in the soft glow of lamplight, she stood just in her pink bra and panties. The soft hues of her lingerie seemed to merge with the warm glow, casting a subtle, alluring aura around her figure.

The bra struggled to contain her ample bosom, revealing a tantalizing cleavage and little bumps her areolas made, while her cotton panties hugged her shapely buttocks, slightly wedging between her soft pinkish ass cheeks. She delicately untied the strands of her hair, allowing them to cascade down her back, while she stood before the mirror, taking an extended moment to appreciate and admire every curve of her carefully maintained physique. With Namrata's naughty words echoing in her mind, she allowed herself to bask in a subtle yet profound sense of pride, embracing her sexuality, particularly given her age and the responsibilities that came with being a mother.

As she sensually adjusted her panties, her fingertips navigating the contours of her soft cheeks to release the fabric ensnared within its curves, she was surprised to find her panty a little damp. A wet patch had formed right in the center, in that little crease of fabric between her legs. Shipra struggled to comprehend or perhaps wasn't prepared to acknowledge that despite her previous aversion to the adulterous conversations with Namrata about Toppo and her ex, a part of her found a certain arousal in the idea of being involved in adultery. The dampness between her thighs was a result of the taboo scenarios of extramarital sex that her mind conjured.

Shipra slowly slid her hand inside her. panties and ran her finger over the slit of her pussy, finding her cunt moist. Her palm crept beneath the silky fabric of  her panties, and her body welcomed her contact with eagerness, relishing the sense of warmth and wetness. She caressed the curves of her womanhood with deliberate and meticulous movement, enjoying the electric waves of pleasure coursing through her. Eventually, she lay in bed, her fingers stuck in the moist cracks of her love hole, she was in desperate need of a release. She needed Alok.

In the throes of her sexual ecstasy, Shipra succumbed to a profound state of slumber, her consciousness enveloped by the lingering echoes of pleasure. As her body surrendered to the blissful exhaustion, she drifted into a realm where dreams intertwined with the remnants of her carnal desires, guiding her into a peaceful and deep sleep.

Meanwhile, in the confines of the study room, Alok wrestled with his concentration, his thoughts overtaken by a whirlwind of emotions stirred by Shipra's recent disappointment with her failed promotion. Despite his sympathy towards her situation, a growing sense of resentment nagged at him, prompting him to question the sacrifices they had both made for his career ambitions.

Amidst a tumultuous whirlpool of uncertainty about their future, Alok found himself grappling with the consequences of his decisions. He pondered whether his relentless pursuit of a civil servant career had inadvertently burdened Shipra with responsibilities that should have been shared, leaving him consumed by guilt.

Alok struggled to maintain his focus, the silence serving as a stark reminder of their dwindling communication. Shipra's tireless efforts to balance her job and caring for Aarav had left little opportunity for meaningful conversations between them. Meanwhile, Alok had poured all his energy into preparing for the UPSC exam, further widening the gap between them.

Quietly slipping out of the study room, Alok made his way to their bedroom. Upon entering, he discovered Shipra fast asleep, her serene expression tugging at his heartstrings. Witnessing her vulnerability, Alok was overcome with a complex blend of love and remorse.

As he lay by her side, his gaze fixated on the blank expanse of the ceiling, Alok couldn't help but reflect on the series of events that had led them to this moment.

End of Chapter 3: The Weight of Dreams.  thanks
[+] 7 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Wahhh..... what an amazing erotica! I like to share few of my thoughts....

Toppo
I feel pity for him. I can only imagine his desperation of looking at the shipra's curves but unable to make a move. i hope he gets his revenge.

Namrata
Although she is shipra's best friend. i can clearly see she is jealous of shipra.

Alok and shipra's ex
Two lucky bastards.

Aditi sachdeva and Rakhi singh
They both require separate threads....part 2 may be?

and finally shipra
There is a little slut hiding deep into the conscience of her mind.
with the right kind of man, the slut will come out and dance naked.
[+] 2 users Like fanofyami's post
Like Reply
If you can give 2 or 3 regular updates, with this kind of sensuality, I think people will get addicted to this thread.

The nuptial thread, that cool something something guy was also getting similar kind of response.

But he just suddenly vanished stating some bakwaas reasons.

Is he continuing that story in any other platform or site? Any idea xossipians?
Like Reply
cant wait for shipra to get posted.
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 01:28 PM)fanofyami Wrote: Wahhh..... what an amazing erotica!  I like to share few of my thoughts....

Toppo
I feel pity for him. I can only imagine his desperation of looking at the shipra's curves but unable to make a move. i hope he gets his revenge.

Namrata
Although she is shipra's best friend. i can clearly see she is jealous of shipra.

Alok and shipra's ex
Two lucky bastards.

Aditi sachdeva and Rakhi singh
They both require separate threads....part 2 may be?

and finally shipra
There is a little slut hiding deep into the conscience of her mind.
with the right kind of man, the slut will come out and dance naked.

Thanks man,

Let see how the story shapes up. Hope it will satisfy your expectations.

You are almost right about Namrata, she is not jealous as such of her beauty or success, she herself is a beauty at par with Shipra which readers will later learn. She is just aggravated whenever Shipra tries to lecture her on morality. She feels that Shipra is looking down on her as she has used shortcuts for getting favours in the past.

Alok is definitely lucky but not as lucky as her ex.. you'll see.

A spin off with Rakhi's story is definitely in my mind... Let see if I get enough time in future to see that through.

You are totally right about Shipra... Keep reading your suggestions are welcome. thanks
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 04:39 PM)tabithafate Wrote: cant wait for shipra to get posted.

You'll have to wait a couple of chapter's for that... You'll not be disappointed though. Cool
Like Reply
Nice Nice boss. Good going w the build up.. & Yes ,Avoid immediate bang bangs
[+] 1 user Likes Saikosaiyaa07's post
Like Reply