Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(07-07-2024, 11:20 PM)xossissippi Wrote: The story is building up to a great sequence. It is nice to see an actual story going on around the sexual tensions. This would really be a turn on to the overall story.

1. There is a situation going on with Bank's corrupt side lead by none other than Patoude. How is Shipra going to uncover and solve this. This story sequence is very interesting and I think the story and situations (some sexual encounters) will revolve around this. (Possibly with introduction of further characters as story goes along)

2. Patoude learned the hard way that just his strong personality and c0ck size is not enough to trap Shipra. Good for him he has lot of tricks and master mind brain to plan further on how to bed this beautiful woman. The way he seduced Namrata to do his bidding, the way he manipulated her was very well written, he made her feel they doing the right thing and how Shipra is left out. The way Patoude used Namrata's own ideology against her shows the kind of Master Mind the Patoude is... Let's see if it going to work?? To what extent Shipra is going to fall into his tricks. Remember Patoude is yet to meet Shipra after their previous encounter, both have been avoiding each other until now. Let's see how Patoude diffuses the situation so Shipra feels normal to trust him again, or is it going to be another sex filled encounter?? Let's wait and watch ;)

3. Alokk on the other hand has been insulted by his weaker friend and ridiculed. His heart is burning for revenge. Now he has to prove, he has his own plans to trap Shipra. And Shipra even though was not opened by the experienced Patoude but did fall to Alokk's simple techniques. Will alokk be lucky the second time?? or he has to come up with whole new game (As he has seen how good Patoude is) ?? Let's wait and watch..

4. And also there is the wild card Bilva who is yet to make another entrance. (Although not a big fan of this good looking man ;)) i know he has a part to play here. Let's wait and see...

5. Apart from these I feel we need to another character who looks very harmless, feeble and weak, with whom Shipra will safe, to whom she wants to go to, to escape from all the attacks she facing from other characters. Some one like a father figure to her and can trust 100% (even more than Namrata..?) . I think introducing some old uncle like character will add more spice and eroticism to the story. Shipra also feel sad and kindness for the poor old man  but the old man is planning to  seduce with his own techniques, I feel Shipra could fall and submit to someone like this... when she's least expecting ;) But again... Let's see ;)
Excellent suggestions given by you, I really your idea of seeing an old uncle getting introduced and Sipra succumbs to
the overtures of the poor old man .....
[+] 2 users Like indiman99's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by indiman99 - 11-07-2024, 12:27 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 21-08-2024, 11:55 PM