Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Ethan grinned and bent down to kiss his mother again. Then he maneuvered to get between her thighs. As he did so, Joan let go of her legs, planted her feet flat on the bed and let her knees splay wide apart, giving her youngest son more than adequate access to her waiting pussy.

"I'll be right back," Eric said. He got off the bed and headed to the master bath to rinse his cock and balls.

Eric was sitting back on his heels with his thighs spread open and pressed tightly up against his mother's ass cheeks. As he rocked his hips back and forth a little the large swollen head of his cock pushed back and forth through his mother's very wet pussy lips. He also caressed her belly and thighs with his fingertips, moving from her belly to her thighs and back.

"Oooo, yes, Ethan. That feels good," Joan crooned.

Ethan leaned forward and, holding his weight up with his right arm, reached down to position his cock at his mother's vaginal opening. He smiled down at her as he shifted his hips forward and slid his thick cock all the way deep inside his mother's pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Joan cried, then sighed and shivered. "That feels soooo good, Ethan." She smiled up at her son.

Joan loved this, was enthralled and delighted by it—fucking both of her sons one after the other. Two hard-bodied young men having sex with her. God, she wondered, can it get any better?

Ethan's cock was maybe a little longer than Eric's but not enough to matter. They were both a perfect fit in length as far as she was concerned. And both of her son's cocks were nicely thick. She liked that the most because of how they opened and stretched her firm vaginal muscles—still firm at her age as attested to by Ethan earlier.

"Come here, lover," Joan said to her youngest son. She raised her arms to him.

Ethan lowered himself over his mother, bracing himself on his elbows and knees, putting some weight on her body but not too much. He kissed her willing mouth. He kissed her slowly, enjoying the taste and sensations as their slick tongues slid over and around each other and probed each other's mouths.

Joan wrapped her arms around Ethan's neck to hold him close to her. He shifted his forearms and hands to reach under her shoulder blades, his finger tips wrapped over her shoulders. He used his hands to pull his petite mother's body down as he rotated his hips and shoved his cock forward into her body.

Joan gasped, breaking their loving kiss as she felt her son's cock go deeper in her than any cock had ever gone before.

Ethan began fucking his mother with long, firm strokes, his hands holding her body in place as his cock drove deeply in and out of her tight, hot, slick fuck-hole.

Joan put her hands to either side of Ethan's head and brought it down so that his right ear was against her mouth. She was breathing heavily and her warm moist breath in his ear was thrilling him.

"Oh God, "Ethan," Joan whispered into his ear, "your cock feels so good fucking me. I love it. I love you. Just fuck me. Fuck me good and fuck me hard, darling."

Ethan pulled his head up and smiled down at his mother. Her lust-filled gray eyes were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. The serious, almost frowning look on her face made her seem even more beautiful to him.

"You've got it, babe," he said, then he kissed her hard, shoving his tongue into her mouth again, caressing her tongue with his as if he couldn't get enough of his mother's delicious mouth.

As he pulled his lips slowly away from his mother's he began fucking her harder and faster, holding on to her as tightly as she was holding on to him.

Eric came back into the bedroom then and stood beside the bed watching his mother and younger brother fucking.

This is beyond amazing, he thought. His mother.His brother. He had just fucked her minutes ago. And now her thighs were spread wide again and his brother's hips were pressed firmly between them, driving his hard cock in and out of her pussy.

So this is incest, Eric thought. Damn but I like it!

He knew if his mother had been fat and ugly this wouldn't have been happening. Ethan and he would have still loved her, of course, but they wouldn't—probably wouldn't—have been fucking her. But she wasn't fat and ugly. She had a great looking body, tanned and toned, and even though she wasn't what you would call drop dead gorgeous, she was a damned good looking woman, hot and sexy even, Eric thought.

Eric's cock was getting hard again thinking about incest, watching his brother pounding their mother's pussy so hard, hearing their mother making inarticulate sounds of sexual pleasure, and hearing his brother's panting and grunting as he worked away at fucking her.

He decided not to disturb the couple on the bed. So he stood beside it, watching, getting aroused, and stroking his cock which quickly became fully hard again.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Ethan, that's it! Oh God Ethan I'm going to come! I'm going to come," Joan wailed.

"Yes, Mom, yes! Come for me baby!" Ethan cried out.

Her son's words did the trick for Joan, calling for her to come and calling her baby. She came as if on demand. Her body shuddered and the orgasm exploded out of her pussy and coursed throughout her whole body. It was strong, almost like having convulsions. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was wide open but no sounds were coming out. Her fingers gripped her son's arms digging her fingernails into his flesh.

Joan sucked in a deep breath and then cried out loudly as her whole body went rigid.

Ethan had stopped fucking his mother when he realized she was going into an orgasmic state. Now he could definitely feel her vaginal muscles squeezing firmly on his cock. He had been extremely close to coming himself and now, feeling what his mother's pussy was doing to his cock, put him over the edge. He began to fuck his mother furiously, that automatic gesture of wanting to drive his cock as deeply as possible into the pussy he was fucking as he was coming.

"Fuck yes!" Ethan cried out and then grunted several times as his hips and torso hunched up several times, spasmodically. He shot his semen into his mother's pussy for the second time that day.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Eric yelled out and began clapping. His cock was totally hard and standing straight out in front of him he was so turned on by watching the finale of his mother and brother fucking.

Joan and Ethan, breathing heavily, sweating profusely, feeling the last wonderful sensations of their orgasms, laughed at Eric's cry of bravo and his clapping.

Joan looked over to where Eric was standing beside the bed. She notice his hard cock.

"When I recover, sweetie, I'll suck that cock for you... unless, of course, you want to fuck me again."

"As good as your mouth felt, Mom," Eric said with a lustful look and a smile, "I most definitely want to fuck you again."

The End ...
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-03-2023, 06:16 PM