Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
UPDATE - 02

it is 11 pm now, 

there is knocking sound on sukanyamam's flat.

[Image: anushka-in-billa-hot51.jpg]

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-sita-interview13.jpg]

[Image: 1316070909376691.jpg]

sukanya opened the door

kajal and anu is in front and they came inn.

sukanya: nitya called me evening. she is coming she told.

kajal : we 2 not enough to fuck your pussy??? 

sukanya is silent.

anu : chill. she is coming.

kajal : you should do everything as we told tonight then we will give you your videos and end of our settlement. if you not obey us then it will continue the next day and it continues. you understand what am saying??

sukanya : hmm, yes, you will really delete everything after tonight if i obeyed you today??

kajal : we swear itt. we will never even talk about it.

sukanya mentally prepared  whatever happens tonight i should obey and should save my daughter from this crap.

kajal : i will tell you some rules 
1t you shold obey us you understand??

sukanya : hmm, okay i will obey everything but u be on your word of deleting videos.

kajal : okay.

rule 1 : we will blindfold you while fucking and and we will tie your mouth with a cloth to shut your voices and will fuck you.

rule 2 : only we should remove the blindfold or your mouth cloth, if u remove it by any means we are going to make your daughter's life public.

rule 3 : we will record the whole show. because if you don't obey in middle we will send that recorded show to your daughter and all. if you obey us totally, you can have that video and delete by yourself after you and us watching that video together.

you should obey all 3 rules.

sukanya : plzz dont record it plzz i begg u, 

kajal : i swear if u obeyed us totally we will watch our fucking session and you can delete that video. or else we are leaving now and your daughter will suicide after we leak these pics.

sukanya : no plzz, you can record it. but plzz let me delete it after watching plzz.

kajal : okay bitchhhhh. thats what i told.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 28-05-2019, 04:44 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM