Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now aunty was sitting on the bed, uncle sitting close her on the side. I was standing naked in front of uncle. His one hand was around my waist and the other hand was feeling my pussy. Aunty was playing with fingers of my right hand.
Now I feel uncle is not only feeling the hairs, he is feeling every inch of my pussy. I feel his hands now going in between pussy lips and the wetness getting all over my pussy. I feel I will collapse with an orgasm. Aravind uncle is the first man to touch my pussy. That too he's my own uncle, he's doing this in front of his wife Santhy aunty, with her smiling seeing and nodding head at me.
So i pulled my hand aunty was holding and hold uncle's hand which was feeling my pussy.
I think he understood and he was a nice man. He stopped the feeling and said "Yes Santhy, Suja have done a very nice shave. It's very smooth."
Saying this he stand up and continued "I was wondering why there was no hairs for her down. Seeing the growth of Suja mol's boobs and nipples, I was sure, she is in the age of hair growth". Saying this uncle touched my nipples and pulled them slightly as aunty did before.
Now with uncle's touch, my nipples again started to get erect and stand out long, adding more shame to me.
Seeing this uncle asked "Santhy, Suja mol has long nipples for her age I think?". Saying this he pulled out them again looking at aunty's face.
Aunty replied "Yes, Suja mol has nice long nipples, sure the boy going to marry her is so lucky that he can enjoy sucking them every night." Saying this aunty laughed loud and uncle also joined the laugh. I just smiled shyly.

Uncle continued "but Santhy, I think Suja mol's boobs are small for her age?" Saying this he stopped pulling my nipples and started to caress my breasts. When his hands were feeling my boobs, even I felt he was right. His hands were big and my boobs were like only size of orange in his hands.
He continued playing with my breasts and nipples, I felt like flying to heaven. It was the first time a man was feeling my breasts and nipples.
I felt he liked my breasts and nipples more than my pussy. His play with hands on my breasts made me feel so. He was playing so nicely.
I looked at Santhy aunty's face. She had the same wicked smile and nodded her head. I didn't understand the meaning. She then slowly lifted her hand and started to touch my pussy area.
Oh my god, I cannot explain the feeling I was having. It was the best excitement and experience I ever had in my life.
I was standing naked, Aravind uncle is also standing, playing with my breasts and nipples, Santhy aunty is sitting on the bed, feeling my pussy lips.

I thought about today since evening. It was a normal day since morning. My small initiating to show something to Aravind uncle succeeded. And now I am enjoying the most, the play has gone out of my hands. Santhy aunty and uncle controls, they make me enjoy the maximum I could think.
Suddenly I feel aunty's fingers find the way inside my pussy lips, started to rub my clit. I cannot stand it sure. Aunty's rubbing on clitoris and uncle's play on my breasts and nipples. So with her touch, I jumped automatically.
Suddenly uncle felt something wrong and he removed his hands from my breasts and said "ok, it's late santhy, Suja mol has to go to school tomorrow. Better sleep. I am going. Good night".

Santhy aunty said "Suja mol, do you need to go to school tomorrow? We stay here, go out for shopping and enjoy. I will tell Archana."
I just nodded yes.
Aunty continued "Aravind, my Suja mol is not going to school tomorrow, we are going to enjoy shopping, lunch, ice-cream, movie etc."
Uncle said "ok ok, aunty and niece enjoy. I am going to sleep, I need to go to office tomorrow." Saying this he started to go out of room.
Aunty said "wait Aravind, help me with the camera. I want to take some pictures of my cutie pie". I was worried on hearing this. She is going to take my photos like this.
Uncle said "Santhy you know to take photos no, you take".
Aunty said "ok then i will take tomorrow when you and Arjun not here. Now at least take some shots of me and my cutie pie together".

Aunty said "ok then i will take tomorrow when you and Arjun not here. Now at least take some shots of me and my cutie pie together".
Uncle on hearing this took the camera and said "ok then aunty and neice get ready for photos".
Aunty said "Suja mole, come near aunty". Saying this she made me stand up and stay near to her.
It was like standing normal for a casual photo. But i was naked! Yes. Not a single stitch of clothing on my body and I am posing for a photo with santhy aunty, and aravind uncle is clicking.

Aravind uncle clicked the first photo and showed to us. Oh my god, it was a great excitement for me. I was going to look at my first naked photo, that too on uncle's camera.
I saw it and I feel ashamed. I was standing naked with aunty. I have seen my nakedness in mirror many times. But this is the first time I an seeing it on a picture.
After knowing my excitement on humiliation, Merin used to strip me naked whenever she comes to my home after the first incident. She then makes me stand together with her infront of the full length mirror in my parents bedroom and tease me saying, how slutty I was standing naked together with a classmate and so. But that will go off when we move away from the mirror.
But this is not like that. This is a photo, it will be there always till someone delete it. I was thinking all these.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 06:34 PM