Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
My stories, rather experiences or experiments

I am Suja from Kerala. I am a visitor of xossip since two years.I love the experiences or stories shared here.
First I was shy of sharing my experiences here.I am very naughty and love the experiments in sexual things and enjoy the excitement even since my school days.
But I'm not an expert in sex as my real sex experience is limited. But i do love to do things like teasing, exhibitions from my school ages, with safe people.

I will share my stories or experience here.
But sure I am not a good story teller like others in xossip.

Suja

The first taste of exhibitionism

I always loved the excitement of being naked, inside my house in the privacy of my room or my house when I was alone. Mostly during weekends or vacation when school holiday and my parents went to work.
I loved to be naked in my house when I am alone, since around 13 years I say. It all started during my 8th standard.
But that time, I never even dreamed of showing my nakedness to others and getting excited by that.

All when I started to enjoy my exhibitionism was during my long vacation after my 9th standard.
Usually during the vacation, I will be alone at home. My parents use to go to office by 8:30am and will be back by 6:30-7pm. They lock the house and leave.
The maid servant will come around 9:30 am, I will open the door for her. She will do the cleaning, cooking, washing etc and leave by 11:30-12.
Usually when the maid(suma chechi) come, I open the door. But 2-3 days I really slept late seeing movies and didn't hear her ring the door bell in the morning as I was deep sleep.
So i got scolding from mummy, and the practice changed. Mummy gave a key to Suma chechi.
So she will come in the morning, open the door of her own, do the house chores and mostly I will wake up by then.

One night I went to bed late as usual.But the power went off and as it was in April the whether was so hot and I didn't have a nice sleep.
I did throw away my cover sheets and was sleeping in my shimmy and panty. I really hated sleeping in bra, because I just started to wear bra around one and half years back. And during hot season, I felt it sweat and irritation of the nylon stitching.

I was sleeping and I felt someone shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes and realized it was Suma chechi. She was standing next to my bed and smiling.
She was telling me "what a deep sleep is this Suju kutty, if someone lift you and take also you don't know".. "come on give the bed sheets and your dress to wash, it's already late".. Saying that she started to continue laughing.
Then only I realized, how I was laying on the bed.
The sheet is already on the floor, my shimmy has wrinkled and is almost above my stomach.
This gives a full view of my naked legs, panty and a good portion of my tummy.
I suddenly got up and asked Suma chechi to go and I will bring my dress for washing.
Suma chechi said in laughing "oh sujukkutty is growing up, so is your shyness. Don't be so shy, I was giving you oil baths since you are around 6-7 years old. So there's nothing that I have not seen. But some parts have grown, that I didn't see".. Saying this she chuckled and winked and laugh.
I felt so shy and weak. She's my servant, but now she's saying things that puts me in shame.
I thought, let that be and waited for suma chechi to leave, so I can undress and give my clothes for washing. But she was not going to leave, just trying to be in the bedroom, picking up other dress for washing.
Seeing me in a shocked state, she again told "Sujukkutty remove them and give me, it's getting late for me "
Her words worked like magic! Or is that her words remind me of my childhood and I thought I was still that LKG girl.. I don't know what happened.
I, my mind was betraying my hands.
I removed my shimmy and handed over to Suma chechi as an obedient girl. I think she didn't expect that.. I, a girl of 14 was standing there in front of our maid, just wearing a panty. My small boobs were all open. Even my mummy has not seen me in such state since I came to age 2 years ago.
But my maid, she has made a magic and I was standing in front of her in just my panty.
Was I shy? Yes. Why did I do that? I don't know. But some point I was enjoying my exhibitionism.

"remove that too and give me for washing Sujukkutty" her words brought me back to sense. She was asking for my panty.
No way. My mouth wanted to tell her. But my mind betrayed again. My hands slid my panty off and gave to her.
I was standing in all my glory open in front of suma chechi, with only a chain in my neck and a black thread around my waist to cover my nakedness.
I see some glittering in her eyes, looking at me.
Suddenly she sniffed and I feel my blood getting colder. Suma chechi is smelling my worn panty.
She said "Sujukkutty you are growing, the panty smells sweat. That's because of your hairs down there. Young girls panty must not smell sweat, it should smell honey"
I was red in shame.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She then got hold of my hands and said "see your skin, is all dry. How fresh you were when I used your take care you. Girls of your age must keep their body nice, then only boys will look"... I was hearing all these with weak legs and butterflies in stomach. I am enjoying showing my body to Suma chechi. First time another person is seeing me like this after attained age.

Suma chechi continued "anyway now it's vacation for 2 months na, I will take care of you again. I can make your skin glow again and you will be a beauty queen sujukkutty".

She then took the dresses to wash, pulling me by hand out of the room towards the big bathroom where she washes.
I objected saying "Suma chechi, let me wear something, I'm shy" .. Even though I like walking naked inside house when I'm alone, this was different. I was feeling shy. Suma chechi was pulling me naked from my room into the hall.
She said "I have seen you since childhood, and now the latest. Don't be shy. No one here. Come and give a company while I wash, I feel bored alone"

I tried to escape saying "I need to brush suma chechi, and I need to pee"
She said, "brush in the bathroom where I wash, after that I will give you a bath and special magic."

I was thinking what was that magic, so I followed her automatically. Her magic I say, made me walk naked while she holds my hand tight.

And we were in the big bathroom, she was rinsing and I was brushing my teeth.
After that I started to walk out. Suma chechi asked why I was not giving her company. I said I have an urge to pee, will go and come back.
She said "ah, do you remember sujukkutty when I used to give you baths in your childhood, you used to pee on my dress and laugh"... I was really getting shy, she is too much trying to embarrass me.
I went to my bathroom to pee. Suma chechi yelled "Sujukkutty, while coming back bring your daddy's scissors and razor, I will shave your under arms"

I was happy really hearing that. I wanted always, my hair under arms removed. Some friends used to tease me of that. I was not brave enough to ask mummy for permission to go to a parlour and do.
So sometimes I stole daddy's razor and did myself, Not to perfection.

When I reached the bathroom with razor and scissors, suma chechi was waiting me. She had the dresses soaked.
She said "I will finish the shave sujukkutty, then I will oil you. Then i will wash the clothes and then bath you"

She then shaped my under arms and started to shave. She finished fast, smooth. Then she cleaned the soap and towelling dry.
Then I started to get goosebumps all over.
Suma chechi ran her fingers all over the goosebumps on my shoulder and said "so many goosebumps" my small nipples were erect by then "She touched the left nipple and said "a big goose bump haha "
I didn't expect that. I just jumped and gasped. First time another person is touching my nipples. That was a super exciting, but so shy experience.
Suma chechi said "don't feel sad, now it's only like a big goose bump on a lemon. After some ages, sure it will be like a cherry on a watermelon"
Saying this, she felt both my nipples and small boobs.
I was like in heaven. I don't want her stop. But I don't want her do also.
I was wondering what is happening to me today.
Our maid stripped Mr naked, is feeling my nipples.
I could sense wet between my legs.

I closed my eyes in shame. Suddenly I felt something there, in the most private part of mine.
I opened my eyes and saw suma chechi was pulling the hairs down there..
"Sujukkutty, shall suma chechi remove this also for you? And make you an angel?"

I was in a real shock as I found suma chechi touching my precious pussy (chee chee as I used to say in childhood).
She was our maid, I was standing naked enjoying her touch on my nipples. Suddenly she is now touching the most private part of me. She was asking me to shave me there.
or she was planning to do a shave for me there. Because I have lost myself in her touch. Yes, the first sensual touch on my 14 year old body. My age was betraying me, I was getting surrendered to Suma chechi and her magic.
I, my self esteem wanted to run away and wear something. But my legs didn't get signals from brain. All the signals were absorbed by my mind. My tongue even put me in more embarrassment. It said "Yes chechi". Suma chechi was waiting for my 'yes'?? I think she did expect only a positive answer from me. She might have understood that from the wetness down there when she felt my hairs, and from my breathing. My heart was beating and I could hear it.

"Sujukkutty, follow me. We will do this in the bedroom", I need more light to shave you down there"Suma chechi saying this and went out of the bathroom. She entered my parents bedroom. Took a bedsheet and spread it on the bed. "lay on the bed Suju" Suma chechi said. if felt like she was more loving than my mummy.. So sweet was her tone.
I sat on the bed. Suma chechi lifted my legs on to the bed.
Now I was laying on the bed on my back. Suma chechi said "don't worry molu, I will wash the sheet once we finish. Or your mummy and daddy will doubt". Saying this she switched off the ceiling fan and said "fan will fly the hairs. Let some fresh air come" and she went and opened the top portion of the windows.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Suddenly I took the sheet near and covered myself.
Seeing this suma chechi laughed and came near me and said " how will I do when you are covering". I said suma chechi "chechi, I'm shy. The windows are open, someone may see".
She laughed and said "don't worry sujukkutty, no one will see. If someone opened the gate, we could hear ". Saying this she removed the covering sheet from my body and folded it and kept.

Now I was laying stark naked on the bed of my parents, with my maid standing nearby. The room had open windows on two sides. I felt ashamed as never before. Still I was enjoying? I think yes. Otherwise I would have never supported suma chechi to humiliate me to this extend.
The only thing on my body to cover my nakedness was a gold chain in the neck and a black thread around my waist.

Making me lay like that, suma chechi went inside the bathroom and came with the razor and a cup of water.
She sat on the bed, and spread my legs apart.
I could really get the smell of my own wet pussy.
Suma chechi then just ran her fingers through my pubic hair. She commented "oh, I just simply bought this cup of water. This naughty sujukkutty is making water of her own here. So naughty girl".. Saying this she wiped some of my pussy juice with a finger and showed me "see your water you made down here"
Our maid was showing me her finger coated with my pussy juice. I was seeing my juice for the first time.
I just closed my eyes in shame and lay there.

She started to shave. I still lay there on my back, eyes shut. I could feel the razor moving over the most sensitive secret parts of my body.
Suddenly the movement stopped. I felt suma chechi lifting my top body. I opened my eyes. She said "don't just lie eyes closed, it's boring for me. Look how your hairs down there are removed and you are becoming angel like, suju". Saying this she put 2 pillows and asked me to lean on that. So i was not fully laying. I could see my pussy and she shaving.
I thought suma chechi deliberately did this, to witness the shaving. She is enjoying humiliating me? Am I enjoying this?
I could see suma chechi opening my pussy lips with two fingers, carefully shaving all around.
May be suma chechi have given me bathes in my childhood. But this is something so different. I know her since long time, still she's just our maid. Our employee.
She is opening my pussy and having a close view of my most private parts!
For the first time, another hand other than mine is touching my girl areas. I was flowing juices.it was a nice sensation.
Finally I was left hairless smooth. I have not seen my pussy so neat since almost two years.
I use to cut hairs down there secretly. But never thought even of shaving. If some cuts happen, what I will say mummy? She will kill me if she came to know that I shaved secretly down there. This was in my mind. Remember I was only 14 then.
I was so scared and shy. Now that same me, is lying opened legs naked and allowing my maid to shave there in my parents bedroom, with Windows open.
Thinking about these made me more wet.
By the time suma chechi finished shaving, I was making wet patch on the bedsheet I was laying.

"ok molu, go and wash your poor well (I was hearing the word poor for the first time, though I understood what she mean), there will be hair stubs. Will be irritating if not cleaned. I will take the bed sheet out and clean it " Suma chechi said.
I just get out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom to wash. Suddenly suma chechi tucked a finger in the black thread around my waist and pulled me. "Sujukkutty, you are already 14 and still you have this around your waist. Shame shame" Saying this, she was observing the two black beads on the thread.

It was from my grandmother. I was rough reluctant to wear the thread with the beads. But i have to surrender before mummy's scoldings.
This thread had made enough humiliation for me in my school. It was when I was in 8th standard and one of my friends found the thread somehow tucked out of my uniform. I was in a hurry after peeing during the class interval and when I tucked the uniform shirt inside the skirt, a small portion of the thread with the bead was out and she found it out. Showed it to many friends and all teased me. Once I was surrounded by friends during interval and I had to show them the thread. They all did wear when as a child. But never seen a girl of my age wearing.

Like Reply
Suma chechi said "anyway this is looking great on your white skin. But remove before first night, or your man will tease you Suju". She then slapped my ass slowly and I went to bathroom and she went out with the bed sheet to clean.

I went into the bathroom, I sat on the floor squatting. Cleaned my newly shaven pussy with water. It was the first time, such a nice feeling I was getting when touching my on pussy. There were small stubs of hairs after shaving. Moving my hands over them gave a nice sensation.
Then only I realized, I could clean sitting on the closest.
(My mummy always told me to sit squatting and clean the chee chee during baths to have it cleaned well. That made me sit on the floor and clean, first)
I then sat on the closest and took the sprayer and started to clean with the sprayer.
I usually use the sprayer to spray water and clean my pussy after peeing. But this time was so different. I left out a loud moan when the water spray hit my clit. It was such a nice sensation. I loved it.
I forgot the world around me. I forgot that I was stripped, shaved by suma chechi. I forgot the bathroom door was wide open, and she could come in any moment after cleaning the bed sheet.
I forgot everything, I was just enjoying the new sensation my body is giving. It was a mixed emotions of being naked before suma chechi, having touched by her. The first sensual touch on my 14 year old tender body. And now the excitement the water spray is giving.

I thought of closing the bathroom door. But my mind was not allowing my hands to stop the water spray. I thought anyway it was only me and suma chechi. And I was enjoying the first taste of my exhibitionism..
I just closed my eyes and continued to spray water on my clit. I was making small moans involuntarily.
That much nice feeling the water was giving me.

I was enjoying every micro second of this. I used to masturbate since some six months.
Not masturbate exactly. I used to touch and rub my pussy, that gave me a nice sensation. This topic we discuss in school. I think mine is an age of coming to age, age of excitements, age of discovery of many different ways of exciting ourselves.
But, sure I never had an orgasm before. Or I was not aware of orgasms.
I used to rub and rub and I get a nice feeling. Then my pussy gets wet and I usually stop.
As you know at 14 I have very limited courage to try things as I was not having a full knowledge on these things.
It's all from friends we get these things, we girls have gangs or groups, discuss such naughty things, share secrets etc.

I was almost nearing to an orgasm, I could feel my legs getting weak, I could hear my breathing and heart beats.
My mind keep on saying to my hands, not to stop!!

"hihihi.. You nasty girl"!!! - this gave me a sudden shock to wake up from the sensation..
My consciousness took some seconds to react. After a small pause, I jumped up from the closest seat, put the sprayer down and looked at the bathroom door.

I was shocked to the extent that I felt my heat skipped 2-3 beats!
It was not suma chechi. It was Merin, my classmate at the bathroom door!
It took some seconds to realize whether it was true or not. I was frozen literally for some seconds.
Then I realized, I was standing facing Merin, in all my glory. Nothing hidden from her. Don't know how long she was watching me playing with the sprayer.
I just yelled eeeeee. Made efforts to cover my nakedness with my hands. No clothes were in the bathroom, not even a towel.
Everything was in the rinsing bucket, for washing.
Merin was standing laughing at the door. I jumped and tried to close the door.
Merin pushed the door so I can't close. I was so weak nearing to orgasm.
So I failed, she pushed open the door and pulled my hand, out of the bathroom, laughing loud.

Like Reply
one of my favorite stories on xossip. I hope/pray that you have the complete story.
please, please post the complete story !
[+] 2 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 10:19 PM)akshatha Wrote: one of my favorite stories on xossip. I hope/pray that you have the complete story.
please, please post the complete story !

I have already extracted about 90 pages from Xossip web archive and still going on ...
Let's see if I can collect up to the end !!
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
When I reached out of the bathroom to the bedroom, suma chechi also just came in after cleaning the bed sheet.
She was a sort of shocked first on seeing me, standing naked with Merin in the bedroom.
Then she left out a loud laugh

Then I realized.. Yes, I have planned to visit a friend Shilpa's house, together with Merin.
I did ask Merin to come to my house around 10am.
I could only blame myself. I forgot everything!
Suma chechi's words to remove my dress and give for washing! It worked like magic. I showed my naked body to her, she shaved, touched and I enjoyed it. I forgot my plans to go out with Merin.

So when Merin came, she saw suma chechi in the back yard. She told Merin I was in the bathroom.
Even suma chechi didn't think Merin will walk directly into the bathroom.

And now I am standing in front of Merin, my classmate, just as I was born. With my chain and waist thread as the only ornaments to help me cover my body.
And my pussy is clean shaven, no hairs to cover, and she could see everything, even the slit.
She did even see me masturbate with the sprayer. I blamed myself for not closing the door. I was so keen in enjoying the new sensation.

I was in total shame, goosebumps all over my body, wet pussy from the sprayer.
And was I enjoying it?? To say truth, I was getting some excitement out of the shame.
With no modesty, standing naked in front of two, my maid and classmate, I was getting some kind of excitement.
They saw every inch of me. With the full glory. Nothing covered, all secrets open.

Suddenly suma chechi broke the silence and asked Merin "how come Merin mol, you have this naughty girl caught. I thought you will sit in the hall and wait for Sujukkutty to come out"
Merin told "Suma chechi, I was sitting on the sofa. And I heard Suja moaning from the bathroom. I thought she might have slipped and fell on the bathroom or something. She was moaning so heavily. And I went to the bathroom and found the door open, and this naughty girl sitting on the toilet and masturbate" Saying this she laughed.

I blamed myself for not being careful or for forgetting about Merin may come or I didn't close the door. All faults on me.

Suma chechi continued "see Suju, it's not my fault. I asked Merin mol to wait inside, Suju is in bathroom" "Anyway no problem sujukkutty, Merin mol is your friend and a girl too. So no worries.. Merin, don't say this to anyone" and suma chechi laughed again.

Now I was enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism and shame. I didn't bother to cover myself.
Merin asked "still how could she be in the bathroom with the door open, I wonder"
I was having no answers for her. If I say the real thing, I may have to say her the whole story of suma chechi stripping, shaving etc. So i kept silent.
Suddenly suma chechi said "Merin mol, I just finished shaving the under arms and pussy for sujukkutty, and was getting ready to give her a bath"
Hearing this both myself and Merin shocked. I don't know what is happening or what today was up to.

Merin with a great wondering face laughed and asked me " shame shame shame Suchithra, at this age, suma chechi is giving you baths."
And she chuckled and said "oh so if I came little early, I could have seen suma chechi giving a shave for you. Ayyeeee.. Anyway suma chechi, you give Suju a nice bath fast and we have to go to Shilpa's house afterwards. I will wait here till you finish, I can see also baby Suju getting a bath hihihi"

Suma chechi said "oh, so you both have a plan to go out. No problem, I planned for a nice long oil bath to Suja today. No problem I will not oil, just make a quick cleaning and you both can go fast"

Merin said "Suma chechi, no problem you can give oil bath as planned. I can wait. I will sit here? "
Suma chechi said "no problem Molu, you can sit here. Anyway nothing more to see hahaha"

Suddenly I realized, it was in my house. My friend and maid are talking about my privacy and they are enjoying humiliating me (I'm also enjoying it in some sense)

I told merin "merin, please wait in the hall, I will come"
She replied " I want to see baby Suja getting a bath. Let me watch or I will flash this within our school friends, that you are still bathed by servant. I will ask Archana aunty (My mummy)also.
I was shocked. If she tells to my friends, my God, I will have to die of shame.
If she asks my mummy, she will know my dirty naughty experience of today and sure, she will kill me.

I understood that I am going loose my modesty.
Merin will enjoy the show, suma chechi bathing me!
I looked at suma chechi's face. There was a clear smile, mixed with naughtiness and excitement.

Merin was now sitting on the bed. I was standing all naked infront of her. Suma chechi had gone to the kitchen, to bring the oil.
"so you are such a naughty girl Suja. acting so well as an innocent girl in the class. and in the privacy of your home you were having some lesbian fun with your maid sumachechi. thank god, that i know this little secret of yours:-Merin said to me
 I said-"Merin, please understand me, this is the first time I am naked before her. this is the first time I am..."
"I am... what ? continue"-Merin said. Merin ordered. That's how I felt.
 I continued "I am using the spray for masturbating"
Merin let out a laugh and said-"so I should believe, that the first day you did strip in front of suma chechi, she did even shave you? and see, all the windows are open and you are not at all ashamed to stand naked even now. I feel you are used to it. you are using suma chechi for your pleasure. I should tell archana aunty (my mummy) about this Suja"

I was shocked again on hearing my mummy's name. I know that Merin is using that to control me. I feel my legs weaken, I feel like loosing all my dignity.
 I was in control of my classmate. I was naked before her.
I said her"please Merin,what I said is true. please don't tell to my mummy. she will kill me"
Merin said "let me see. Anyway remember I know all your dirty secrets"

Like Reply
Good start !
Like Reply
Then suma chechi walked in with the oil. She said "sujakkutty, ready? shall we start?"
 I didn't say anything. but sumachechi sat near to Merin on the bed. I was now standing opposite to them.
Sume chechi took the oil and started to apply it all over my body.
starting from legs till the knees, to the upper thigh.
then from head to the waist. then my private regions.
 I could see Merin laugh seeing this.
Suma chechi deliberately did play with my nipples and making them hard, I had non stop goosebumps all over my body. I thought I will collapse. I was getting my nipples tickled by my maid in front of my friend. this realization made me shame, the shame triggered some sort of excitement in me.
Suma chechi then came down to my most private area. she slowly widened my legs. I was now standing with wide legs. my fresh shaven pussy lips almost open. my pussy is in the same level of their face. I felt die of shame.
suma chechi touched my clit. I jumped saying oooohhh.. suma chechi and Merin let out a laugh.
Merin said "suma chechi, she is acting. she was using the sprayer to enjoy herself. shes already expert in enjoying I feel"
Suma chechi said "yes Merin, I too feel the same, just now I felt and I find Sujakutty's mount clit is almost as big as a small peanut." Saying this she opened my pussy lips with two fingers and showed to Merin.
I just used my hands and coverd my pussy
Merin said"suma chechi, I didn't see"
suma chechi replied "difficult to see Merin molu, as suja is standing. After the bath, I will show you by making suja kutty lie on bed"
Merin said ok.
I just was shocked. I wanted to shout at them or run away. they are talking about me, my privacy. I was just a teen and Merin is my classmate.
 I already have lost my modesty and is standing like an idiot before her. Now my maid servant is telling she will open my pussy for her to see.
But... I didn't say anything, I just stood there. I was having 2 issues pulling me back.
1. the secret enjoyment of exhibitionism. yes I was getting excited. i was secretly enjoying my humiliation.
2. I was afraid if Merin did say something to my mummy. sure, that's the end of my life.

Suma chechi did call me into the bathroom for bath, she did give me a long bath. but she didn't take much time on my nipples or pussy as in the oiling stage.
 I started an urge to pee. but I just controlled it as I know, if I ask, I have to do it in front of them. so I decided to keep quiet and will pee later.
Suddenly suma chechi did insert her soapy finger into my ass crack and touched the hole. I just jumped out and said "please no no chechi". Merin and suma chechi laughed. Suma chechi said " suja kutty, you have to insert finger once in a while and make it big, if your husband wants to use this door, it will be otherwise painful". saying this she inserted her finger in to my bottom hole. it just suddenly entered a little. I was shocked. I had a feeling of loose motion, I jumped again and said eeeee.

After the bath and towel, suma chechi did ask Merin "Merin molu do you want to see?" "yes, yes suma chechi" was Merin's answer. I could just follow only her.
"sujukuttu lie on the bed" was it a request or order from suma chechi? anyway it was sweet, but authouritive.
 I just laid on the bed. Suma chechi put the 2 pillows under my back, so I was almost like leaning back and I could see my pussy.

sumachechi then spread my legs apart, opened my little teen pussy with her 2 fingers, I could feel the same smell, yes I was wet again.
how can I be not wet? I was naked in my parents bed, our maid servant is opening my pussy, my friend, classmate is looking into. I was red with shame, my body was full of goosebumps.
Suja chechi said "Merin mol, do you see out sujas's clitoris ?" Merin was so wondered, she was till now enjoyinh my humiliation or shame. now she's more interested in seeing the things in detail I think.
Merin said "yes chechi, we have to study about this in biology last year"
suma chechi said "touch it and rub slowly and see what suja will do"
I was just laying as if in some magic spell. suma chechi is asking Merin to rub me there!! I wanted to run away, but my mind and body are now different. my mind is enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism, humiliation. my body want's to have enjoyment from Merins touch. I was in fear if I object, she may tell something to mummy.
Suddenly Merin with a very naughty wicked smile, touched my bud.. oooohhh aaaahh.. I hust jumped , arched my back and suddenly Merin withdrew her hand.
Suma chechi laughed and said, "Merin mol, don't worry, its because of the good feeling, the sensation, she jumps. This was the sensation she was enjoying with the water spray".
 I was in deep shame hearing this. Merin again rubbed. I just shouted "aaaaa. its paining, please stop". Suddenly Merin stopped.
suma chechi said, :Merin you have nails, that's why she's getting pain. this is the most secret part of suja, most soft also."
saying this, she started to rub slowly. I was in heaven, I closed my eyes.
 I was lying naked and my maid servant is fingering me , my classmate is watching. thinking this made me more excited.. i thought. what am I ? naughty? lesbian? slutty?
Suddenly I heard suma chechi saying "Merin mol, don't sit and just watch, slowly play with her nipples, she will feel more good. Merin started to slowly caress my nipples. I was in the peak of heaven. slowly Merin started to suck my nipples...oh my god, first time my nipples are sucked. I could not explain the feeling. I was just growing teenager and didn't have proper boobs, but my nipples were super sensitive.
 I started to moan, gasp and scratch on the bed with my fingers.... I was enjoying.. I use to rub myself. but I never reached an orgasm, I stop after sometime when my pussy gets wet.

this was beyond that, I was traveling through heaven, I was enjoying as if there was no tomorrow. suddenly I realized the open windows, so I controlled my moans.
suma chechis finger on my clit and Merin's lips and tongue on a nipple and her fingers on another nipple.. I was nearing an orgasm ....

suddenly that happened, my first orgasm in life, it was a massive. I jerked 5-6 times, my back arched, I sighed, moaned, gasped... but one thing more happened, a highly humiliating thing.
as in my orgasm, I relaxed and my almost full bladder leaked, I cannot stop, .. yes, I was peeing, I could see it flowing out of my pussy on to the bed, suma chechi and Merin almost collapsed laughing seeing that. but I could not stop. the orgasm did relax all my body and muscles, I could not help it flow

Like Reply
First show to my uncle

I will update the first story later.
I will tell you all now, about my first exhibitionism to my uncle.

After the incident with Suma chechi and Merin, I used to masturbate thinking of my humiliation and the excitement it gave me.
I started enjoying the shame and humiliating experiences of exposing myself.

I had my uncle and family living around 5km of my house. He was my mummy's elder brother.
Aravindan uncle Santhy aunty and their son Arjun.
Arjun is my classmate (9th standard that time).
Me daddy and mummy use to visit them at least one Sunday a month and they too come often to our house. Aravind uncle was working in sales tax department and was transferred to Palakkaad almost a year already and he rented a house near ours. Not very near, about 5 km far as I mentioned earlier.

Arjun, my cousin got admission in my school itself as he was a very bright student.
After seeing Arjun's marks, my mummy always wanted me to go to their house to have a combine study with him during my exam days.
My daddy was quite happy to take me to their house.
During the combine study days, which happened mostly in the late evening to night, mummy will be staying back in our house only. Daddy used to take me to Aravind uncle's house and bring me back after our studies. Daddy was happy for this commuting, as while we do the study, Aravind uncle and daddy used to have some drinks.

I use to make some shows to Arjun when we study, like bending too much, showing my legs when sitting on the floor wearing my skirt etc. But he was a typical book worm, study only class type of boy and never seemed interested in my shows. So I stopped it and continued to concentrate on my studies.

One day during the exam days, we were having combine studies. daddy and uncle were having drinks. Suddenly daddy came and told he was going urgently to hospital, because he got a phone call that one of his friends had an accident and was hospitalized. He said me he will come back a little late and take me back to home.
Daddy took so long and so I ate dinner there, while eating daddy's phone call came. Aravind uncle gave the phone to me. Daddy said his friend was so critical and so he stays in hospital. So Aravind uncle will send me back to home.
Santhy aunty told me I can sleep there. But I said I will go, also mummy made a phone call then and asked uncle to send me home as mummy is alone.
I was having some stomach trouble that day, I did fart when continuing the dinner. Arjun teased me for that. Then aunty asked me if I had a bad stomach, as she had noticed me going to toilet 4-5 times during the time I stayed there. I said I had a loose motion issue. Actually I didn't have any. I just told that to escape from further questions.

And after finishing our lunch, uncle told he will send me home. So I packed my books in bag.
We both started. Aravind uncle had a scooter and we drove on that.
I was wearing a t-shirt and track pants that evening, so I sat on the scooter like boys sit, with legs to both sides.
We started, and uncle said we won't go on the main road as he had some drinks with my daddy and fears security officer checking. Instead will go through the village road, which is almost double the distance, but sure no security officer. I said ok, as I don't have any issues with it. Aravind uncle is my mother's brother and we were good friends. He is a nice man.

When we entered the village road and traveled to reach a place where no houses nearby, I decided to have a play with Aravind uncle.
I said him, "uncle I have an issue coming in my stomach, feels like I need to relieve, please go faster". He said ok. After sometime, I said him "uncle please stop, it's urgent". He asked me "Suja, we will reach home in another 15 minutes, can you hold it?" I said, uncle I feel like dizzy, feel like loose motion coming again".
Hearing this he suddenly stopped the scooter on the side. He stopped under a street light.

He Got down. I was still sitting on the seat. I could feel he was tensed, he see me tired.
He asked me "Suja, get down from the seat, I have water bottle, I will take it". Saying that he helped me get down. I acted so weak.
Aravind uncle opened the seat and took the water bottle and gave me. I drank a little and said him "uncle I need to relieve my stomach, please help me".
I could see the helpless situation in his face. He wanted to help me, but he couldn't do it. He doesn't even know what to do.( But I was enjoying his helpless state, I was thinking he will get a nice show today.)
He said " Suja mol, shall we go home or I stop in some home and ask for a toilet?"
I said "uncle I think I have already started leaking, I cannot hold it" Saying I touch my pants bottom.
Aravind uncle said "no problem molu, I will ride you home and no issues, you can wash at home"

I said "uncle I will sit a little away and relive, I can't wait to be home".
Saying that I walked away from the scooter to the bushes on the side of road, a bit away from the roadside.
I was expecting him come or comment anything. But he was frozen for a second. I continue walking, and is now behind the bushes as he can't see me.
It was not so dark, because of the street light. But nobody can see me from the road.
I was a bit frightened alone.
Suddenly Aravind uncle came lighting the torch on his phone.
He said "Suja mol, be careful, there will be some snakes or insects here. Let uncle see". Saying this, he looked at the area floor with the light and said "ok Suja mol, it's clear". After a pause he said, shall uncle go and wait at the scooter? "

Then my heart started to beat hard, I thought uncle also could hear it. The place was quite silent except sounds of crickets or some insects.
I said "uncle, please stand here, I feel afraid alone".
Aravind uncle standing there with a white face
. Of not knowing what to do. I continued " please stay here uncle, please don't look this side. Please turn other side ".

Like Reply
Now me and uncle are standing looking to opposite directions. Our backs facing together.
My mind was dancing with excitement, my senses were questioning me for what I am going to do.
I am becoming a bad girl, I am tricking my own uncle, my mom's brother into my dirty experiences.

With my trembling hands, I lowered my track pants to my knee level.
Now I am standing there with my t-shirt and panty, my track pants at my knee level. Anyway we were standing turned to opposite sides, I didn't face uncle or uncle didn't face me.
There was utter silence except the sounds of crickets and my heartbeat.
I stood there like that for a few seconds. Holding my track pants down from my waist, almost at my knee level. The few seconds felt like years.

"Suja mole" the sound made me shock and turn towards uncle. In that shock I left the grip on my track pants, making it fall on the ground, now cuddled on my ankles.
I saw Aravind uncle now already turned towards me and was going to speak something.

He was standing equally shocked. I was standing only in my t-shirt and panty. My pants laying at my ankles.
I acted shy and tried to cover my panty with hands, pull up my pants etc.
Uncle continued "sorry Suja mol, I was going to tell you it will be difficult to sit with your pants. It will get soiled when you relieve".
I acted so innocent and said "oh uncle, I didn't think of that. What shall I do? Shall I remove them and please could you hold it? "

My tongue actually did speak this without my minds command. It just followed my excitement.
I was asking my uncle to hold my pants and panty while I sit and relieve my stomach in the open air in front of him! Oh my god, my heart was dum dum dum dum...

Aravind uncle said "ok molu, then remove fast and give me, it's getting late and may be someone or some vehicles may come"
Then only I realized the potential danger of what I am doing.
What happens if someone sees us behind the bush like this. That will be disastrous. But my excitement is more than this, so I determined to go ahead.

Now uncle is standing facing me. I slowly removed my panty. Now my panty also lies on my pants at my ankles.
I was standing there in my t-shirt only. The t-shirt was just reaching my waist and so my young tender pussy was in full display.
Uncle said "mole make it fast. It's getting late and this is not a safe place".
I said "sorry uncle, I am shy, that's why"
Uncle said "don't worry, only we both are here, and I see you as my daughter molu"

I smiled at him and removed the panty and pants and handed to him.
I lifted my t-shirt well above to the stomach and tied and tucked it. The t-shirt was shot and didn't reach down my waist. So it was not necessary to lift and tie the t-shirt on my stomach to prevent it getting wet. I did it so my stomach, navel and down is fully exposed.
I just sat squatting on the floor as if to relieve. I didn't have anything, all these were my play and acting.
I sat with my back facing uncle. But uncle lit the torch again as if to lit the floor to see for any insects. He walked around looking at the floor. Now he is in my front side. He could see my pussy well with the light.
I raised my head and looked at him. He now kept the phone on a stone on the floor, so the light is clear on me. On my face and till the floor showing clearly my clean shaven pussy (suma chechi did shave it almost all weekends after the first incident. So my pussy was so clean after the first incident).
As the light is at the floor, it never reached uncle's face and so I cannot see him.

Now I was sitting naked below waist, well lit with the torch and my own uncle was looking from a two foot distance.

Now aravind uncle had bought his hands free as he put the phone on the floor supported on a stone, the light towards me.
The light didn't reach his face, so I don't know where his look is. But now he started to move.
My track pants and panty were all bunched. Now I could see aravind uncle taking out the panty from the pants. He then looked to keep it somewhere. He tried to hook it on a small branch of a bush.
I thought he was going to keep my clothes there and leave. I thought he was not interested in the show, or he was feeling guilty or shy looking at me.
I wished he stayed there itself, I wanted more humiliation to enjoy.

Like Reply
Uncle didn't succeed in keeping the panty on the bush without falling.
Then the thing happened, the thing I never expected.
Aravind uncle opened his lips and bit by panty for holding it.
Oh my god.. What a scene it was! My panty, the one I wore since today morning, almost smelly with my sweat and some pussy wetness, is now in my own Aravind uncle's mouth. He surely might be getting the smell of my most private areas.
My tender pussy is in full display for Aravind uncle. Also he is getting the smell of it from my panty.
The excitement I was getting from the shame and humiliation of this was un-explainable. I wanted to rub my clit desperately.
But i couldn't do it. Then uncle fill find out that I was a real bad girl who is showing her privates to her own uncle. I don't want that to happen. So i control my hands.

Now I see uncle is unfolding my track pants which is like a ball, as I removed it and gave him. He now untangled it, and put it on his shoulder.
Now he has both his hands free.
Now he took the panty from his mouth and opened it keeping it in his face level.
I could see the panty well, because of the street light and the panty was a light colored one a sky blue.

Uncle now lowered the panty from his face level and said "Suja mole, no problem. You didn't leak anything as you feared. See your panty doesn't have anything".
Saying this he lowered the panty to my face level.
Oh my god.. My uncle is now showing my on used panty to me and explaining. He had kept it in his mouth and also surely got the smell of it.
He just kept the panty also on his shoulder above my pants.

Now I was sitting squatting for some minutes and I started a fear that whether Aravind uncle will feel anything suspicious.
Because I made him stop the scooter saying that I felt I pooped and wanted to relieve more. So if I didn't relieve, will he suspect my plays?

Suddenly I had a fart let out. Prrrrrrr... A loud one.
Hearing the sound Aravind uncle laughed.
I said "uncle, please don't tease me". He said "sorry Suja mol, I was not teasing for that. I was laughing thinking of your innocence.. You didn't leak anything on your dress, you also don't have any loose motion to come. It's all a gas trouble I think. And you couldn't understand that ".
Saying this he came near to me and patted on my head.
Now he was so close to me, I could feel his pants touch my naked knee as I was squatting and he was standing.
His left leg was only inches away from my pussy.

The slutty devil was so awake and active in my 14 year old brain. I thought of teasing him more.
I suddenly let out a stream of pee.
The first force stream fell on Aravind uncle's left leg, on his slippers and toes.
He jumped back. During that, my panty fell down from his shoulder to the floor on to the pee. It got wet and dirt.
I was finished peeing by then, as I didn't have much and I peed deliberately to see my pee on Aravind uncle's toes and see his reaction.

I said "sorry sorry sorry uncle, I couldn't control, sorry uncle for this, making your toes dirty".
Aravind uncle said " ah, no problem molu, it's ok. Actually I have to say sorry to you, because I let your panty fall and become dirty". Saying this he lifted the panty from the floor and looked at me.
I said "no problem uncle, I will not wear it, I will put it in the pant pocket."
Aravind uncle said "ok Suja molu, I will wash it then. Have water in the bottle." Saying this he started to walk to the scooter with my pants on his shoulder and panty in his hand.

He now is on the other side of the bushes, near the scooter. I could see this as I was sitting on the floor and I could see it through the gap in the bush bottom side.
Aravind uncle now put the pants on the scooter handle, panty on the other handle. He opened the seat and took the water bottle.

Like Reply
I thought of a plan. I immediately stood up and ran towards the other side of the bush where the scooter and uncle was.
I yelled (not loud, only for uncle to hear) "uncle, please don't finish the water, I need to wash my chee-chee". I said chee-chee to make him feel again strong that I am so innocent and pure. Lessening chance of uncle thinking me a bad girl
Hearing my voice, Aravind uncle without opening the water bottle, looked towards me.
Oh.. The expression on his face was something made me feel the best excitement. He was frozen standing, mouth open, looking at me.
I was now on the side of the road standing only wearing my t-shirt, which was well tied above my waist when I sit squatting. I had, just like all, had tucked my t-shirt well above my navel before sitting. So now I was facing my Aravind uncle on a public village road, with only my t-shirt, that too tied tucked above my stomach.
Aravind uncle could see in the nice street light brightness, my naked tender body, from stomach down. My navel, my black thread, my clean shaven pussy dripping my pee, my thighs which have the small pee drops flowing down, are all on display for my uncle. He was standing open mouth staring.

My excitement was far far far away than words could explain. I was enjoying the show. The shame and humiliation of being standing almost naked on a public village roadside, that too in front of Aravind uncle. He's such a nice man, I am sure he will have never thought anything bad about me and will never think again also. I acted so innocently. But i am sure, it was a feast for him. To have seen my nakedness. His own niece of young teenage, was standing in front of him naked from stomach down, so innocent.
We both stood standing like that for some seconds. Aravind uncle came to senses and said "ayye Suja mol, go behind the bushes, I will bring the water. Go, run, someone may see you like this."
Hearing that, I said "sorry uncle" and turned back and walked to the other side of bushes. I didn't run, walked making sure that Aravind uncle will get a good view of my backside also.

I walked to the other side of the bushes. My heart was beating hard, I was saturated with excitement. I feel so shy of being exposed for my uncle. I was enjoying that shame to the fullest.
I reached the other side of the bushes, I pulled down my tshirt from the tucked in above my stomach.
So now I was standing with the tshirt only, it reached just above my waist.

I waited for aravind uncle to come with the water. But I was shocked to see uncle coming, pushing the scooter to the side of the bushes that I was standing. I got a small fear in my mind for the first time. I was enjoying the excitement, all was as per my plan. But i didn't expect uncle to come this side with the scooter. But i didn't ask anything. I just watched uncle pushing the scooter. My pants was folded on the seat with the water bottle on it. My dirty panty with mud and pee was hanging on one handle. Now uncle reached near and made the scooter on stand.

He said "Suja, it's dangerous to keep the scooter on the roadside. If someone passing on road notice the empty scooter, they may come up here and see us. It's not good someone to see you like this ".
Hearing this, I was releived of my fear. Uncle had no intention or plans of anything. He just wanted to reduce the chance of being noticed.

Now aravindan uncle feels like not shocked anymore. Used to my nakedness and is now talking without the tension in his face. This gave me more confidence. But i didn't want at any cost uncle know about my exhibitionism. I wanted to feel like innocent girl and uncle.
Also as I found it was safe with him and he will not do anything wrong, I wanted to make my exposing longer time. I don't know what makes me so naughty. Maybe the feeling of exciting exposing is conquering my senses. I wanted to stay naked as long as possible before aravind uncle. I wanted to feel the shame more and more.
So i thought of initiating some talks with uncle, so I could stay longer naked before him. I was enjoying so much that I forgot the risk of this, in a public place. Anyway no one notice us as uncle moved the scooter and also it's a very village area and nobody use to travel through at this late night.
I wanted to make some innocent like talks to uncle but I didn't have any idea what to talk.
Suddenly uncle started "here's the water bottle Suja, you can wash." Saying this he handed over me the water bottle.
I said "uncle, please wait" Saying this I again lifted my tshirt well above my stomach and tucked it. So again I am naked from my stomach down.

I spread my legs wide standing itself. So now my pussy lips are opened a little bit. But sure cannot see anything inside. Because my pussy lips were so closed that age. I lifted my face and looked at aravind uncle's face. He was really starting at my pussy. But i didn't make any expression on my face. I acted so innocent and normal. Then uncle also didn't show any expression on his face.
I then joined my both hands so as to get water in that, and asked uncle "uncle, please pour some water". Showing my hands. Uncle poured water and I splashed it on my pussy and most of the water was poured on floor and didn't reach my pussy.
Aravind uncle laughed seeing this. He said" Suja mol, uncle will pour water on to your chee-chee, and you can clean with your hands". Oh, it was so nice hearing. My uncle was mentioning about my chee-chee. The word chee-chee was what I used when I was so young. I used it again to make aravind uncle feel I'm so innocent. And when he said the word chee-chee, it made a special excitement in me.
I agree and uncle started pouring water, keeping the bottle mouth touching my skin, just above my pussy. I insert finger and cleaned.
Oh my goodness, it was one of the best excitement of my life since then. Yes with my own uncle pouring water on my little pussy, and I stand naked down from stomach, washing my pussy. Now aravindan uncle was looking directly on to my tender pussy where my fingers are rubbing and cleaning.
I even spread open my pussy lips with one hand and cleaned the inside with the other hand. But aravind uncle cannot see anything inside as he was standing and the street light brightness was not that much. But he could clearly understand that I was opening my pussy lips and cleaning.
I took care not to touch my clit, because I fear if I touch, I couldn't stop me from rubbing to reach an orgasm. That much excited I was.
Now my legs all were wet with the water.
Uncle took his handkerchief from his pocket and gave me to wipe. I wiped my pussy and legs and said "uncle, pour some water I will wash your handkerchief" uncle said, "no molu, give it, I will wash at home. Wi will wash your panty with the water".
I said "ayye uncle, you don't take the kerchief without washing, it will be dirty. I wiped my chee-chee with it". Uncle said "no problem molu" and took the kerchief with which I wiped my pussy dry, and put in his pocket with a smile.

Like Reply
Aravind uncle then start washing my panty with the water. I tried to stop saying "no uncle, I will wash. It's not good you are my elder and if you wash my panty I feel bad".. uncle said "no problem Suja, you are like my daughter and don't worry. If you wash it, your legs will be wet again and no water to clean again"
I said "thank you uncle for the care on me". Aravind uncle just smiled.

Now I feel that the show is going to end and I couldn't get anything to talk to prolong the show. Uncle finished washing and put it on the seat and said "this will be dried fast"
He continued "Suja mole, you are not a small girl anymore. You are grown up. So you should be more careful". Now uncle himself took a start of talk. I thought I will probably get a chance to prolong the conversation. All the time I could stand like this infront of him. I didn't even bring down the tshirt. It's now also tucked above my stomach.

So with the idea of making the conversation longer, I said " uncle, I am a little girl only. I am mummy's little girl, I am daddy's little girl, I am your little girl.. But why did you say that I should be more careful? I am careful enough"
Uncle laughed and said "that's true Suja mol, you are our little girl. But for others, you are a girl, grown up. I think you understand what I said"
I replied, acting so shy, bending my head down "I understood uncle, you mean I am grown, came to age".
Uncle said "Yes. That's why I said you should be more careful. Remember you just ran to me on to the road a little while ago? That's why I said you have to be more careful. You were like this and, think what if someone was passing by the road, saw you like this? Shame shame".
I said "sorry uncle, I didn't think of that. I thought only you will be there. You care like my daddy and I have no need to be shy before you ".
Hearing this uncle said "Yes molu, you are like my daughter.. But not good if someone else see"
Uncle continued "see your careless, you still stand without wearing pants and didn't even pull down your tshirt hahaha".
I made a shy style and pulled down my tshirt and took the pants and wear it.

I understand the show was over and time to go back. I went near uncle and hugged him and said "thank you uncle for caring me so much. Please don't let Arjun know about this incident. He will tease me saying I pooped in pants"
He said "never Suja, we can't tell this to anyone". I asked "really? Don't you tell aunty? I will tell mummy".
Uncle said "no Suja mol, you don't say anything to anyone. Ok".
I said "ok uncle. I won't. But why?"
He smiled and gave a light slap on my ass and said "you are still a little girl Suja, you will understand it later".

We started to ride back home. Now I was so excited and also I could make a impression in uncle's mind that I am a very innocent girl. So now on, I could make a lot of exposing infront of him and he thinks it of my innocence.
He had seen only my waist down. I imagined sitting on scooter, what would be the excitement if I could show him my full naked body..
Yes, I wanted to stand infront of aravind uncle in my birthday suit. Nothing on my body. Thinking that made me so excited.

Then it started to rain lightly and I started to shiver with the cold air. I hugged uncle tightly from back and said " uncle go faster". He laugh. Finally we reach home. I had my panty in my pant pocket.
I wanted to wash it well to remove the dirt before mummy sees it.Uncle's washing did remove only some dirt.
So i ran and ring the doorbell. Nobody answer.
Then suddenly uncle's phone rings. He picks up the call and it was mummy. Uncle gave the phone to me. Mummy said "Suja, daddy's friend who met with accident is so critical, I came here to hospital also to console his wife. So i will not be coming home tonight. You can go back to aravind uncle's house and sleep there. Take your uniform also, so you can go to school with Arjun in the van he goes".
I said this to uncle. He said "oh, if archana (My mummy) said it before, we could have avoided a drive."
I said "no uncle, I have to take my uniform. So surely we should have come".
Uncle said "Ok, go fast and wipe your head, you will get fever otherwise. By the way, do you have a duplicate key with you?"
I said "mummy usually keep the key in the flower pot" Saying this I took the key and opened the door.
When I enter the house, I came into my wicked sense again. Now only I and uncle in house. I could try something different, may be a full exposing.
Now I opened my house door and entered. Aravind uncle also entered. I switched on the lights. Then i could see we were wet from rain.
I have some idea coming in my mind now. My mind was forcing me to remove all my dress and be naked immediately. But i have to control, or else aravind uncle may suspect.
But i decided to show him my full body. The incident at the roadside gave me courage for that. Now I feel, uncle realize about my innocence and childishness (in real I am acting innocent and childish. I always keep the childish innocence to avoid any risks of uncle thinking bad about me).
Like Reply
I said "oh uncle, we both are wet. Do you need anything to change? I can give you daddy's lungi or pants, if you want".
Uncle said "no problem molu, I will change after back in home. Anyway, you go and towel your hair and change the wet dress. Or else you will get a fever".

I said "ok uncle. Please wait, watch TV, I will be back fast. I have to wash my panty before mummy find out the mud and questions me." Saying this I took the panty and went into my bedroom. Uncle sat on the sofa.
I reached my room and thinking how to make my plan work out. How to show my full naked body to him. Do he think anything bad?
Anyway I couldn't control my desire to bare before Aravind uncle. So i started a play.
I removed my pants t-shirt and bra. Now I am fully naked except for the chain on the neck and thread on my waist.
I took a bath towel, wrapped it around me such a way that, the top of my chest is visible. The towel stopped at around mid thigh. So it showed most of my skin, but covered my little boobs and pussy.
I then took another towel and walked to the drawing hall where Aravind uncle was sitting on sofa.

I said "uncle, here's the towel, wipe your head or else not only me, but you can also get fever". Saying this I handed over the towel to uncle.
He got up and took the towel from my hand. He then gave a small knock on my head and said " oho you gave me the towel, but you forgot to towel dry your hair?.. uncle will towel your hair". Saying this he put the towel on my head and started to towel dry my head. His toweling movement was so strong that I was shaking. And that make the towel I was wearing to get loose and fell on the floor completely.

YES! Now I stand completely naked before Aravind uncle. Seeing the towel drop, uncle stopped toweling me. I just said "ayyee" and took the towel. But i didn't wear it. I just stood there naked holding the towel.
I said to uncle "uncle, now you towel your hair and give me the towel. I will wash it together with my panty".
Uncle said ok and started toweling his hair, looking at me. I was standing naked with the towel in hand.
Aravind uncle could see my full front now.
My throat went dry, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Now uncle is seeing me so near full naked, not like on the roadside. Full under the bright room lighting. The door was locked, so no worry of someone seeing me.
I could see uncle looking directly towards me with a smile.
He now finished the toweling, gave me the towel. I took it and walked towards my room again. Showing my full naked back to uncle.
Suddenly uncle called me and asked "Suja mole, do you know to make good coffee?". I replied "Yes uncle, I know to make tea and coffee. You want now?". Uncle said "I wanted a hot coffee, feel cold with rain. Again we have to ride back to home. Now you go have a bath. Make the coffee after that". I said ok and went to bathroom.

I threw one towel into the washing basket. Went to the bathroom with my soiled panty. I didn't close the door of the bathroom. I washed the panty. I came back to the room and closed the door of the room. I didn't close it fully, but kept a gap. I looked through the gap and couldn't see uncle.
I was in the peak of excitement. Showing my full naked body to Aravind uncle. Not a short show as accidentally. A long exposure at the public place. Now inside my own home, he towel be naked. I couldn't hold it further.
I started rubbing my clit laying on the bed. The door was not locked fully. I thought, if Aravind uncle came in, oh my goodness, he could witness his niece rubbing her clit. But I am sure, he never come to the bedroom. He's quite a nice man, he enjoys only what I show and never look for more. I understood it from his behavior and expressions since some time. May be because he also fear. He may be thinking me as an innocent girl. So if he makes any advancements, he fear I may react, say to parents and better he suicide. So I was sure he won't come.
I continued rubbing thinking about the experience of today. I got a massive orgasm. I was exhausted with the orgasm.

I went to bathroom and had a nice shower. My mind was full of today's excitement, so my mind started to play again. I got into mood again. I planned to be naughty again. My mind says me, this is the best chance for me to fulfill my dream of exposing and staying long time being naked in front of Aravindan uncle. If I do more today, uncle will be used to it and will think I'm childish and I could expose further more to him when I have chance.

Like Reply
So after bath, I dried myself. Then my heart started to pump hard. I looked at the mirror in the bedroom. My face looks more red of excitements and shame.
I took a bindi and stick it on my forehead, wear some bangles on both hands. Did my hair combing, put powder on my face.
I slowly opened the door of bedroom and walked slowly into the drawing hall.
My legs felt so heavy, my walk is so slow...
Because... Yes! I am stark naked ! I don't have any clothing on my body.
My pussy, ass, breasts, nipples all open. I have walked many times in my house like this when alone.
But this is different. My Aravind uncle is there in the house. I am walking naked towards him. Yes. Fully naked.
I can feel goosebumps getting all over my body, because of the shame and excitement. That made my nipples hard. my breasts not so big, small for my age.
Like a small cone shape. But my nipples are exceptionally long. So when erect, my nipples stick out long from my small cone breasts. This adds more shame for me.

Finally I reached the hall. Uncle didn't notice me. He was reading some magazine.
I said "uncle, I will make a coffee now". Hearing my voice, uncle took his eyes from the magazine and looked at me.
He had his mouth open. I was standing stark naked. My skin is soft and glowing after bath. My hair combed neatly. I had bindi and bangles worn. Had my chain on neck and black thread around my waist. That was the only costumes helped me cover my shame in front of him.
He could see everything of me, in my own house.
After some seconds of staring at me, uncle said "ok molu. Make it hot and sweet. Shall I help you in making coffee?". I said "no uncle, I make coffee and tea all weekends when I will be alone in house". Saying this I went to kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen. I don't know what happened to me. I was walking around my house naked. That's not the big deal. I was walking around naked, when my uncle is present. I almost is like I have no shame at all infront of him.
It was a sudden play on the roadside, and I had a reason to remove my pants and panty.
I made him believe I had an urge to poop.
But now at home, I dropped my towel before bath. Can say it was because uncle shook me so hard when toweling me.
But after that? Why I didn't wear the towel? And again, aft bath I wore bindi and bangles. But why I didn't wear any clothing?
I couldn't understand what I was doing.
Only thing I know is, I am enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism.

I was seen naked, stripped naked by suma chechi, Merin and some others. But all of them were women or girls.
But this was not like that. Aravind uncle is a man. The first man who sees me like this, buck naked with all my glory open.
He had seen something, to a good level on the roadside. But sure, he could see only very little, because of his fear whether someone will notice us. More over, the street light was not so bright.

But now, inside the privacy of my own home, he could see me full, without any clothing to cover my nakedness, with the bright room lighting.
I stood naked before him, he toweled my hair. I talked to him, all pure naked.
He's my mummy's elder brother, my own uncle. He knows me from the day I was born. So he might have seen me in various stages. He even have seen me naked during my childhood, in LKG or UKG days.
But now, it's different.
His neice now a grown up girl, a 9th standard girl, a high-school girl is walking naked infront of him. Not even in some exposing night dresses. Full naked, showing him every inch of her body to him.
I wanted to know what he feels. Anyway I can't ask him. So i thought he will be enjoying secretly, eventhough he doesn't show any expression on his face.
Anyway I was enjoying every micro second of this exhibition and shame. I never had an excitement before.

I made the coffee, I made 2 cups, one each for both of us. I walked into the drawing hall with the 1 cup in each hand.
When I reached the hall, uncle was searching for something.
I asked "uncle your coffee is ready". He came near me and took one cup. He took a sip and said "Suja mol, nice coffee. Far better than your auntys".
I said "thank you uncle. What are you looking for? ".
Uncle said "I was bored, so planed to switch on the TV. But i couldn't find the remote."
I said "ok uncle, I will get the remote". Saying this I took the remote from the shelf and gave to him.

He switched on the TV. But there was no signal. Then only I realized, mummy have removed the cable from the TV. It was raining that evening, so may be mummy removed if because of that to prevent damage from lightning.
I said to uncle "uncle, the cable is disconnected, I will connect it." Saying this I went near the TV.
Now uncle sat in the sofa opposite to the TV.
I went to him and gave my cup of coffee to him and said "please hold this too uncle, I will fix the cable."
He's sitting on the sofa and I was standing. My pussy is almost same level of his face. I stood so close to him, so he could see it clear.
I was wet by then due to the excitement. I feel he could get the smell of my pussy, it was so near.

Like Reply
Now I walked near to the TV. I could see the cable end on the floor behind the TV. What usually I do, is pull the cable from the top, so the end will come up.
But this time I didn't pull the cable from top.
Instead I decided to sit on floor and take the cable end.
After some seconds of thinking about this, finally I decided to sit on floor and pick up the cable. Then I knelled down on the floor facing the TV. So much uncle can see my backside. Now I lean again like a dog, standing on my knees and hands.
I had my legs spread a little.I reached the cable and took it and stand up again.
But for the 4-5 seconds, I was on my all 4, sure Aravind uncle might have got a nice view of my ass cheeks spread, my ass hole and pussy. Because I was standing on a doggy pose, my back facing him.
And I know my ass cheeks are not chubby and if I stand like that, Aravind uncle could see my asshole clear. (Because suma chechi and Merin use to make me stand like that many times and feel my hole and insert finger. I get so tickling when doing that and they both enjoy my humiliation).
So surely Aravind uncle might have seen a glimpse of my ass hole, which was only thing he never saw till now. I felt myself as a brat or a slutty idiot. Showing my own uncle my most secret parts, and I'm not a nursery girl. I'm a girl of early teenage.
I don't want uncle to suspect my innocence. So i got up quickly and turned and walked towards him and said "uncle now turn on the TV". I took my cup from his hand, once again bringing my pussy close to his face. Because of kneeling, standing my pussy lips did move also, causing the wetness to spread even to the outside of my pussy lips.
When I went to take my cup, Aravind uncle should have surely seen the wetness on his niece pussy.
I was overjoyed with excitement.

I walked towards the sofa opposite to the one uncle was sitting. I sat there and sipped my coffee. Uncle was watching TV or me, I cannot understand. Because the TV was near my side and he was opposite. He looked to me feels like looking to TV.
The sofa was good cushion one, so when I sat, it go deep inside, so now Aravind uncle cannot see my pussy area clear. He could see my breasts and nipples clearly.
My nipples are betraying me, standing long and erect. Sure he might have noticed it and is looking directly on to my nipples.
Hope my nipples like his looks and they are fully erect now adding more shame to me. I started get goosebumps all over my body.

Seeing this Aravind uncle comments "feels so cold, isn't it Suja?".
I said "Yes uncle, may be because of the rain. I can sleep well today".
He said "Yes" and pulled the carpet towards his side and kept his legs on it and said "my legs feel freezing on the marble floor".
So when he pulled the carpet towards his side, my legs become on the floor.
I acted angry and said "uncle, you let your Suja mol's leg on floor and freeze". I laughed.
He said, moving the carpet towards me "I just did for a fun molu, you can keep your feet on this".
I moved the carpet back and said"no problem uncle, you keep your feet on this, I will lift my legs and keep on the sofa".
Saying this I lifted both my legs on to the sofa.
Now I sit like sitting on Indian closet, on the sofa.

I could really see the excitement in Aravind uncle's eyes. Now I was sitting on the sofa with both legs on sofa, like I was sitting for peeing.
This made my pussy lift a bit, open wide.
As Aravind uncle was sitting opposite, not very far, could see my well spread pussy highly wet, and even he could see a bit to the inside as my pussy was spread open because of my sitting pose and even he could see my ass hole.

That was such a wonderful excitement for me, and I couldn't control myself. I was sitting naked in front of uncle. Now he could see me pussy well spread and it's wet with my emotions. My pussy was so sensitive may be because of the age, and it gets wet very well. I can feel the wetness slowly flowing down towards my ass hole. Aravind uncle also surely could see that.
Oh my god. I realized my age, my sitting pose and what all uncle could see and this thinking made me more and more excited and that made me more and more wet. Now I feel the room is having the smell from my excited little pussy.
Even though I was sitting exposing to my uncle in the most slutty manner, I tried to keep the innocent face. I was so excited that even a small touch on my pussy may explode the orgasm. It was so difficult to control my own hands from not touching my pussy and rub my clit.
Still I had strong doubts about uncle's mind. I was in a doubt, however innocent I act also, is he really believing that I am innocent? Or he knows the naughty slutty mind of me and acts as if he believes that I'm really innocent.
Do a man believe a girl of my age, walking naked, posing sitting before him in the most slutty manner, shamelessly exposing all her most private girl areas to him, is really innocent?

Anyway these thinking in my mind adds more confusion time me. So i decided not to think more.
He's not any man. He's my uncle, so sure he won't do any harm to me.
If he's not enjoy my show, surely he would have scolded me and asked to wear something.
So i judge that Aravind uncle likes my exposing and he thinks I'm a pure innocent girl.

Like Reply
Aravind uncle now switched off the TV and started to talk with me, general things about study, school, exams, friends etc. He was different from other days. Before also we used to talk a lot. But today, I could see he was talking so soft and telling so many jokes. Now I finished coffee and put the cup down.
We continued talking. I now slowly started touching my pussy area with my hand while talking with him. I was so excited. After sometime of my fingers wandering around my pussy area, now my fingers slowly started to move a little to the inner areas. I could feel heavy wetness there and my fingers slip.
Now Aravind uncle is directly looking to my pussy and talking.
I was not literally rubbing my clit as masturbation, instead I was moving my fingers very slowly on the whole area, on the pussy, sometimes little towards inside my pussy. This made the wetness spread all over the pubic area even outside of my pussy.
I had heavy excitement and emotions, but I cared to show nothing on my face. Aravind uncle also looking directly on to my pussy where my fingers play.
It was something I cannot explain in words, I was almost masturbating in front of Aravind uncle. He is looking directly. He can see my full naked body, sitting on a sofa just opposite to him. He could see my spread pussy, he can see my fingers moving on and inside the pussy, he could see the wetness inside my pussy. Oh my god. I was on the way to heaven. I wanted to rub fast and achieve an orgasm in front of him watching. But that was not good.
So I continued slow finger movement.

Now I am almost nearing an orgasm and I don't want it to happen. So i stopped my fingers. I could feel my right hand fingers are really wet with my pussy juice.
I got up from the chair and took my empty coffee cup with the left hand which was dry.
And I walked towards uncle. I feel slippery in between the legs, the wetness even is coming down to my inner thighs. Surely uncle could see that.

I reached near Aravind uncle and asked "uncle give me your empty cup, I will wash it. Then i will prepare my things and we will go to your house". Saying this I stretched my right hand towards uncle. The fingers were really drenched with my pussy wetness. Uncle handed over the cup, and during that I touched his fingers well with my wet hands.
This made some wetness to be on uncle's left hand fingers. I could see it.
Oh my gosh, it was such a nice scene. My own pussy juices on aravind uncle's hand. I applied it. I acted normal with out giving any chance of suspect to uncle. I was shivering with excitement, my body was full of goosebumps, my nipples stood fully erect.
Seeing this uncle asked "Suja mol is feeling cold?".
I just nodded my head and went to kitchen.

From the kitchen I while washing the cups, looked at uncle. I couldn't see him from the kitchen. So i finished washing and went to bedroom. from the bedroom I said to uncle "uncle, I will pack the uniform and dress" He said "ok molu ".
I slowly looked towards him through the gap of the door.
Oh my god, the scene I saw was so so so wonderful and exciting. Uncle has turned on the TV again and is watching.
But his left hand, the fingers had my pussy wetness is near his mouth. I thought he was licking it.
No. He was not. He was smelling his fingers.
Yes! Aravindan uncle is smelling his fingers, with my pussy juice on them.
It was such a exciting scene, I rubbed myself to an orgasm so fast, watching Aravind uncle smelling and enjoying my pussy juice on his fingers.
After that I packed my uniform in my school bag, together with night dresses inner wears and books.

I took the bag to the drawing room and kept on the sofa. Seeing me, uncle took away his hand from near his nose. He asked " ayye Suja mol, are you coming like this?" and made a small laugh.
I just smiled and went back to bedroom.

From bedroom, I used my hand to spread my pussy juice well outside of my pussy and also on my thighs. Now it will be so clear, the wetness there.
I took two dresses and went to uncle and asked "which one shall I wear now uncle?". Both were frocks. Uncle select a light blue one.
I said "same pinch, I also like this more" Saying this I pinched on uncle's cheek. Now his cheek also got some pussy juice.
I turned back to walk to bedroom. Suddenly uncle did give a slap on my naked ass and said"I feel a diaper is better for this girl to wear" and laughed slowly.
I just really shocked, wow.. My uncle just touched my naked skin now. I wanted more. But i acted normal.
I asked "why a diaper, uncle?"
Uncle said "I fear Suja baby will again leak in her dress like when we came here" Saying this he laughed.
I acted angry and said "oho, you are teasing me. I will show you " Saying this I caught uncle's nose and asked " will you tease your niece again hmm?" He laughed and said "no no never never" and laugh. I also took my hand from his nose and laugh together.
Now I can see his nose also have some juice of my pussy. Sure he could smell it right away. No need of smelling his finger now.
I felt like asking him to kiss my pussy. But i don't want this to grow to another level. So i didn't ask.

Like Reply
I started to wear the frock uncle choose in the hall itself.
Uncle had a curious face and asked "Suja mol, you forgot to wear your inner wears?"
I said "no uncle, at night I don't wear anything inside. Mummy told not to wear, to have good circulation. Mummy said he elastic on panty and bra will reduce blood circulation. Also I like to sleep without dress". I answered so innocent.
Uncle smiled and said "um you are right, you are still a little girl. May be your mummy loves you so much and that's why, you are still a little girl ".
Then i ask "Yes, I am a little girl. I want always to be always my mummy's and daddy's pet".
Uncle said " so, you don't want to be our pet? Mine and Santhy aunty's?". I said "Yes I am always your pet also". Saying this I smiled.
Uncle continued " Santhy (Aravind uncle's wife) likes girls so much. She likes you more than Arjun."
I asked uncle "why Santhy aunty don't like Arjun?".
Uncle said with a laugh "mole, it's not she doesn't like Arjun. She always wished for a girl child. She likes girls more. She says can bath them, dress them, dress their Hair, apply makeup etc. etc."

Hearing this, I imagined Santhy aunty caring me as uncle said. She bathing me, dressing me etc. I wanted to experience that.
So i decided to pull uncle more into the talks. I asked innocent " so Santhy aunty don't bath or dress Arjun? He's her child no?"
Uncle said laughing "He's grown up boy na, so how can Santhy bath him or dress him." I said "so what? My mummy sometime bath me, I am also same age as Arjun."
Uncle said "you are a girl, your mummy is a lady, so no problem. Arjun is a boy Suja mole."
I said "um. I like my mummy bathing me as a little girl. But she doesn't do now a days. She do very rarely".
Uncle said "I understand Archana is caring you basically as a little girl, but she realize you are grown up. if it was Santhy she would have enjoyed caring you now also as a little girl. She like you coming to our house, she always says me that we should have a daughter like you".
I said "ok. So i will sleep with Santhy aunty today". And smiled. Uncle said ok.
We started to leave. Uncle said "Suja mole, you wear your inners now. No problem with us, but Arjun will be there. It's not good. When going to sleep you can remove, no problem ".
I said ok and wear my inners, and dress and took the bag, closed the house and locked. We started to uncle's home in scooter.

I was fully tired with the days experience, 2 heavy orgasms. But i was excited thinking of uncle's house.
I decided to make some plans to expose to Santhy aunty. If possible together to uncle and aunty. My mind was thinking about the excitement I will get.

I was thinking deeply about making any plans to walk naked infront of santhy aunty and aravind uncle again. But it may not be so easy as Arjun will also be there. But santhy aunty is so nice, she always make me sit on her lap, comb my hair etc when she's speaking with me. But i never had any idea before, to expose before him.
May be aravind uncle's words that she likes to take care girls, and she always wanted me as their daughter etc sparked the exhibitionism in me. To show for her also.
We drive on the main road this time and reached uncle's house. But i had no plans in mind. So i felt blank. But now I have hope that something can me bade, to expose myself to santhy aunty. Anyway I decided to play innocent as I did with uncle.

We reached uncle's house. Santhy aunty was waiting at the door itself. She said "archana has called on phone and said that Suja mol will be staying here tonight. But why are you late? I was looking for you since long time". While entering the house uncle said "Suja mol had a bath as we were wet from rain, she made me a nice coffee, she had to pack her uniforms, so it took some time santhy".

I was a bit disappointed as uncle not said santhy aunty about our stop on the roadside. But later I realized that uncle may not say it to aunty, and I should not have thought that uncle will tell this to aunty.
Uncle went to the bedroom for changing. Myself and aunty sat on the sofa on the hall. Santhy aunty was watching TV serial. I asked aunty and found out that Arjun already slept and he's sleeping in his bedroom on the first floor. So now I was getting a bit courage and I said "it's so cold no aunty?" and lifted my legs on to sofa, and I lay on the sofa with my head on santhy aunty's lap. My light blue skirt reached just on my knees when I stand up. So when I lay on sofa and lifted my legs on to the sofa, the skirt ride up, almost to the middle of my thighs. So now santhy aunty can see my thighs to a good level. She didn't seem looking at me, was very serious concentrated in the TV serial. I felt restless, I wanted santhy aunty to look at me and see how I was laying on her lap , with my thighs open. I was waiting and waiting for aunty to look. That was only I could do.
Like Reply
Suddenly aunty, with one hand started to caress my hair, slowly patting my head. She use to do this whenever I lay on her lap. This is the first time I lay on her lap wearing a skirt. Aft sometime, she brought the hand and placed on my hip.
I was laying on her lap of my side. So aunty placed her right hand on my hip side. She is watching TV serial and I understand she's placed her hand without looking. Now when she placed her hand on my hip, she could feel the hem of my dress. So she started to play with her fingers on my dress.
In my mind I wanted to say to her, to pull the edge of my dress and lift up till my waist. But i can't tell.

Uncle came from his room now, he has already changed the pants and shirt into a lungi and t-shirt.
He sat on another sofa and said to aunty "Santhy, Suja mol is here and you are not watching TV without caring her". Hearing this aunty switched off the TV and looked towards me, now she sees the state in which I lie on her lap, with maximum of my thighs exposing and I act normal.
Uncle said "Santhy, you and Suja mol sleep in our room, and I will sleep in the other room". Santhy aunty asked me "Suja mol if you want separate room, you can sleep alone".
I said "aunty I don't like to sleep alone, but mummy always want me to sleep alone. I sleep with you." Saying this I sat up on sofa and hugged her.
She too hugged me and said," no problem molu, you can sleep with aunty".
Uncle said "I will then sleep in other room. Santhy, take care our Suja mol well. She's still a little girl". Saying this he laughed. Aunty looked at me and said "Yes she's my cute little girl."
Now I was thinking I got hold of a plan.
I said acting angry "see aunty, Aravind uncle is teasing me ". Aunty said "why he's teasing you molu, he said you are a little girl. For me still you are a little girl ".
I said "aunty, you don't know. When I said to uncle, I sleep naked, he laughed and tease me saying I am still a little girl ".
Hearing this Santhy aunty also let out a laugh and said "ayye Suja mole, you are a little girl for me, but grown up to sleep naked. You should try to learn sleep dressed. What you do if you get into college and if you stay in a hostel?". I said "aunty, you are also teasing me, I am angry on you. I will sleep alone in other room."

Aunty woke up from sofa and said "no mole, aunty just said normal. Don't worry, my cutie pie, you can sleep however you want" Saying this she hugged me. Uncle now said good night and left. I and Santhy aunty walked into her bedroom.
My mind was now overloaded with excitement and emotions. What I was talking together with uncle and aunty is about my nakedness. They were saying I was little girl, but it changed the topic towards my nakedness. Wow. I could get them talk about together about my exhibitionism.
And moreover I am going for a show in front of santhy aunty. But to say, it's less excitement than exposing to Aravind uncle. He was a man and Santhy aunty is a woman, so there is less excitement. But the thinking about exposing myself to her made me wet already.

We reached the bedroom, aunty locked the door.
She just smiled and removed her panty and bra, without removing the nighty she was wearing.
She put them in a corner of the room and chuckled and said to me "aunty also sleep without inner wears". I just smiled back. She then asked "Suja mole, aunty will go to toilet first". Saying this she entered the toilet.
I was thinking what to do. Become naked immediately or wait for aunty to finish, and then I go to toilet and later remove my dress before sleep. I thought the second was good, so it feels normal for aunty.
Suddenly I saw aunty's panty and bra she put in the corner. I walked towards the corner and pick up her panty. I have seen my mummy's panty a lot. But this felt something different. Aunty's panty was not plain, it had design. And moreover it was one she wore. my hands lifted it towards my nose and smelled it. It had the smell of urine mainly.
I just put it down and sat on the bed waiting for aunty to come out.
My heart was beating hard again. What I am going on through today. The best day of my life. I exposed full naked in front of Aravindan uncle, I made my pussy so open in front of him, he even smell my pussy juice from his hands and nose.
now going to show up for Santhy aunty. I smelled her panty. Thinking this, aunty came out of the bathroom. She said "mole, aunty finished, now you can go." I said ok aunty and went into the bathroom. Suddenly after I locked the door, Santhy aunty knocked on the door. I opened. Santhy aunty was at the door, said "mole, give your dress for washing, I will put in washing machine now". So i removed my dress, panty and bra and gave her. She took them with a smile and also took her panty and bra and went out.
Now I was standing in the bathroom with the door open, the door of the bedroom also is open. And that too inside Aravind uncle's house. Not in my house. Wow, that was a great excitement experience for me. I had nothing so i just came out of toilet and by then aunty had returned.
She closed the bedroom door and came to the bed and sat.
Santhy aunty pulled me by hands towards her and said "Suja mole, how long aunty had seen you like this, you have grown up a lot, let me see my cutie pie closely."
Now Santhy aunty was sitting on the bed and I was standing infront of her naked, pure naked except my chain, bangles and thread on my waist. Even though I was enjoying this, the exhibitionism, I felt so shy.
In the exposure to Aravind uncle, I was showing and he was just enjoying the show. He didn't say anything or even touch me.
Now with Santhy aunty, she is dominant. She is talking to me about my naked body. She said she wanted to see, she hold my hands and pulled towards her. I was standing so innocent and enjoying every bit of the shame.
Like Reply