Misc. Erotica The Naughty "Office" Thing!
The Final Update

I went about grooming myself as early as 6 AM that day. The result was boosted by self-confidence. I vowed to myself that I would never allow anyone to use me without my consent. I whistled on my way to the office and I felt rejuvenated and in tip-top shape.

At the office I perused the tax papers I had prepared, and true enough, there was an error in the computations. No one had touched it yet because the office paid the client, nevertheless. I had no idea though how much trouble I had caused.

An apology was in order.

With the corrected files in my hand, I requested an audience with Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee. I had unknowingly come to like her. She was serious at work but is a warm person outside office hours. I knocked three times on her door.

“Come in,” she prodded me, her silky voice - music to my ears.

“Good morning, ma’am. I’ve corrected the error. I’m sorry for the trouble I had caused,” I bowed my head.

She simply gazed at me for a full minute before, inviting me to sit down.

“I heard you had some gripes about your overtime job,” she fixed me with a vicious stare.

“It was a misunderstanding ma’am. It won’t happen again.”

“Are you sure about that?” she persisted.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s great! So, you have no objections to working overtime today?”

“None.”

After saying this, I waltzed back to the office and sat proudly on my chair. Everything was gradually falling back into place. I couldn’t wait for the clock to strike at 5 PM.

When it finally did, I quickly ran to the shower and changed into comfortable attire; a cotton-striped, green t-shirt and faded jeans.

My body was frantically pumping blood more than normal that elevated my pulse rate and respiration. My cock was willing and hard that I was unable to conceal the bulge in my jeans as I knocked on the door.

“The door is open,” came Roopa’s voice.

I entered and was met by Roopa. She dragged me towards the hidden room and shut the door behind us. Before I could say anything, her mouth clamped on mine and sucked the life out of me. I was breathless when she finally let go of me. I kissed her back, more tenderly this time, tasting her mouth, twirling her tongue with my own.

“That’s enough!”

It was Sharmishtha.

My heart sang out for joy as she pulled Roopa and kissed me in turn. I sucked her tongue and slid my mouth over her soft, yielding lips. Her mouth tasted differently from Roopa’s. Hers had some pristine flavor to it, like lemon candies and fresh strawberries.

We were still standing, her thin dress clinging to her curvaceous figure as I lifted her clothing and kneaded her breasts, and then stroked her cunt.

“Oh, love me, Dev,” she guided my fingers to her pussy like she used to.

“Now, do what I told you to.”

I strummed her crack gently with my fingers, not touching her clit, while I devoured her mouth. Then I slowly placed her on the bed, undressing her as I kissed her neck, shoulders, and then breasts. I ran my tongue around her tits, and massaged them with my fingers but avoided her nipples. When her nipples were upright and ready, I twirled them in my tongue and sucked them – repeatedly until Sharmishtha moaned in pleasure.

“That felt good, sooo good,” she muttered.

Next, I kissed her abdomen and the areas between her thighs, sometimes allowing my mouth to wander back to her breasts. She was completely naked now and her half-closed eyes and unintelligible murmurs told me I was doing the right thing.

I caressed and tongued her moist pussy, careful not to touch her clit. I ran my tongue up and down the lips of her vagina poking my tongue inside her slit every now and then. I was half kneeling, focusing my attention on providing her oral sex that she would never forget. 
Be gentle and apply light pressure[i], [/i]I reminded myself.

Roopa, by now, had carefully positioned herself between my legs and had started stroking my dick. She fondled my rock-hard penis and sucked it lightly.

When Sharmishtha started squirming and lifting her ass, that was when I flicked her clitoris. She went into spasms as I sucked and nibbled her clit, flicking it with my fingers, in turn.

“Devvvv! that’s right, hmmm, that’s right!!” she grinded her pussy into my seeking lips. She climaxed after I ran my tongue over her clit again.

I turned her over and mounted her from behind sliding my huge, turgid organ into her wet cunt, and started humping her.

“Shit, fuck, harder, Dev, HARDER!” she screeched at me, pushing her starved pussy into my raving cock.

I humped more furiously as her cries aroused me further. Holy Cow! so this is how it feels. Nothing in this world could compare to the sensations that I was experiencing at that moment. My whole body has turned into one atom, steamrolling and gathering speed for that one shot in a lifetime. It was as if my whole life depended on it. I would rather die than stop now, I realized. She was tight and juicy and the friction intensified the sensual vibrations.

My groin seemed to burst with all the exquisite pleasures the world can offer. Then I withdrew my cock, and then went in deep again, relishing the sweet feeling.

The dam of my ejaculation burst open and I was carried to the land of endless delights as I trembled in ecstasy, a joy that I had never experienced before.

And then I climaxed. “I’m cumming,” I groaned as I mashed her boobs behind her back. She cried too simultaneously with me, pushing her ass into my cock as her orgasm overcame her. My body shook for a few minutes before I slumped down on the bed.

“Mr. Lover Boy, we’re not done yet!” Roopa straddled me and muzzled my flaccid penis. It was just then I realized that I was not superman enough to get my manhood up within seconds, but it started to grow erect anew.

Patiently, we stroked each other, stoking the flames of passion once more. We groped, sucked, and fondled, our bodies cavorting wildly on the bed.

Then we rolled on the carpeted floor, exploring our bodies making use of the sex toys displayed in the room. There was a dildo with a clit stimulator and Sharmishtha wanted to try that on me.

“I’ll do it while you’re pumping Roopa,” she disclosed. “I want to feel how a man feels when fucking,” she avowed.

When my cock was at its full size, I pulled Roopa to her feet and lifted one of her thighs, and pushed her against the wall. I penetrated her in a standing position, the walls helping to stabilize her body as I held on to one of her thighs, and rammed my rod into her. I’ve often seen that position in movies and I wanted to know how it felt. By then, I became familiar with the saccharine flavor of a cunt-fuck that I welcomed Roopa’s tight, slick cunt squeezing my cock. I thrust my dick hard into her and withdraw it slowly, savoring the tight grip of her cunt. Then I rammed it back harder and up to its hilt and my pubic bone bumped into hers. We grinded our groins together, sucking each other’s lips as the indescribable feelings of sensual self-gratification surfaced.

“God, God, Oh, Dev! you’re so big and yummy, oh God, ooooooh…..” she moaned and moved with me with the rhythm of my thrusts.

I went in and out of her, the walls shaking as I rammed my dick into her, ceaselessly, without reprieve and mercy. Her head and body shook as I assailed her continually, groaning in delight at her pure essence.

Suddenly, I felt Sharmishtha behind my back, caressing me, her dildo hanging from her hips, its tip poking at my thighs. I carried Roopa back to the bed and spread-eagled her atop it. I mounted her spreading her thighs wide, and entered her again. Her fingers clawed my back as I continued pumping her, my arms supporting my body. It was like doing my push-ups, but with an add-on feature – getting a good fuck.

Sharmishtha took advantage of my position and straddled me from behind. She inserted the oiled dildo into my anus very slowly. She knew that I was a virgin both in my dick and in my anus. I stopped pumping Roopa as a pain ripped my ass.

“I . . . don’t think . . . I can . . . do that,” I voiced out my thoughts loudly.

“No problem,” Sharmishtha rescinded. “I’ll just tease your opening,” she assured me.

I felt a totally different consciousness as Sharmishtha played with the opening of my anus. It was strange but I enjoyed it a bit. “Push it in slowly and a little farther,” I encouraged Sharmishtha. She was rotating her hips reveling in the clit stimulator.

“I’m cumming!” Roopa moaned, the black of her eyes disappearing from view. Her hips were raised high as her cunt swallowed my dick up to its hilt. I cursed as my climax hovered in the background.

I felt Sharmishtha push her dildo a little bit deeper, adding more lubricant. Then I felt my hole tighten and then I climaxed without warning. Sharmishtha was also shaking with her orgasm as she maintained the pressure of the dildo on my anus and rubbed her tits against my back, bending over to give me a love bite.

The three of us filled the room with our sounds of delight and murmurs of contentment. We were intertwined in each other’s embrace and our bodies were still attached to each other as we rolled on the bed, fully satiated. The odor of our love juices intermingled with our sweat and perfume.

Sharmishtha discarded her dildo and sandwiched me in between them. Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee held on to my semi-hard dick, while Roopa toyed with my balls, happily cupping them in her palms.

I thanked my lucky stars
that I had these two marvelous women, who had introduced me to the sensual pleasures that the world can provide. Without them, I would probably remain a  jobless virgin in this lifetime.

The End
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 3 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Jibon Ahmed - 14-07-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 14-07-2022, 12:03 PM