Misc. Erotica The Naughty "Office" Thing!
Update 5)

Work on the next Monday was toxic. My mind wandered now and then to the events during the weekend and my dick throbbed whenever I remembered Roopa’s mouth sucking it. She was a phenomenal cock sucker, knowing when to increase the pressure and the speed.

“Hey, Mr. Dev, the CEO is looking for you.”

My heart stopped and then drummed dangerously. I was sure it had nothing to do with the weekend event. I proceeded to the CEO’s office nervously.

“Mr. Dev, what’s this?” Sharmishtha threw a bunch of paper towards me. I attempted to catch them but some glided into the floor. It was the tax exemption report I prepared for a client.

“How can you commit such a blatant error?” Sharmishtha shouted at me.

I gathered the strewn pieces of paper and gazed at them uncomprehendingly.

“I . . . don’t know . . . what you mean . . . ,” I stammered.

“Look at the figures, how can you miscalculate?”

“I had computed this accurately,” I insisted not bothering to read.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “You don’t want to accept your mistake and you’re not even remorseful,” she fumed.

I stared at her defiantly. I was certain I made the correct computations.

“You’re fired!” she bellowed, enraged at my audacity. “Who do you think you are? Pack your stuff and go!”

I stared at her dumbfounded, realizing my mistake. I should have reassured her that I’ll go over the document and correct any errors. But it was too late now.

“Go, scram!” she yelled, livid in the face.

I was shocked at how fast things happened and I was unable to move a muscle.

When I didn’t move, Sharmishtha dialed the intercom, “security, there’s an intruder in my office, we need assistance.”

Before I knew it, my things were stuffed in a box and I was outside the building, standing at the curb.

Damn, what had just happened? Perhaps, I was too cocksure about myself just because the CEO had sucked my dick? What the hell? I realized my mistake and struggled against the security guards to get back in, but to no avail. I was thrown like a used rag onto the pavement. I was a contractual employee and I had no legal grounds to sue or demand redress. I gritted my teeth and hailed a taxi for home. There goes my first job. It was a handsomely paying job and I threw it all away because of my arrogance.

Depression overcame me throughout the days that ensued. I had some money in the bank for the ‘overtime work’ I did for the company, but that would vanish after a few more days. I had to find another job. But where?

I surfed online and searched the newspapers for a suitable job but found none. I was desperate because my funds had fizzled out. I was trudging hopelessly on the street when I saw a sign that read:

“[b]Wanted cashier: Apply inside.[/b]

My feet led me inside where a chubby, dark-haired woman greeted me with a smile, “May I help you?”

“I want to apply as a cashier,” I stated, forcing myself to smile.

“Uh-huh, yes. May I see your resume?”

I retrieved one folder from my backpack and handed it to her.

“Sit down,” she sat across me on the small table.

I observed her, as I prayed to the high heavens to help me. If you’re there God, please help me.

“Commendable,” she nodded her head. “But I’m afraid you might find the job here as not appropriate for your level of expertise. There are many companies out there needing your skills.”

‘Please, please, please.’ I screamed in my mind.

“That’s true, but they want experienced accountants and I’m still gaining experience,” I retorted, not wanting to debase myself by kneeling down, but if worst comes to worst, I had to plead.

“Hmmm,” she ogled me, trying to make up her mind.

I held my breath in anticipation.

After a full minute, she stood up. “Okay, let’s have a one-month trial period. Don’t hesitate to inform me at least a week before, if you get bored and decide to stop working.”

I stood up happily and thanked her profusely.

“Oh, by the way, you can start now,” she shook my hands. “I’m Sheetal Murthi, welcome to Roopa’s Café, Mr. Dev.”

I did a double turn and stared at her retreating back. ‘Roopa’s café?’ Why did it sound sinister?

“You can call me Dev, only,” I said.

Customers came in droves that afternoon as soon as I put on my new uniform. I admired myself in the mirror; my gelled black hair and unique looks made me stand out more in my cashier’s uniform. The slogan of the café was “Service with a Smile” so, I had to put on my charming smile and maintain that throughout the afternoon.

It was easier than I thought, punching on those numbers and counting the money or keying in those credit cards. My feet were sore though because I had to remain standing the whole afternoon.

Finally, it was closing time and the café was empty of customers. Only the crew was left cleaning up and preparing for the next day.

I sat down with a heavy sigh and rolled my head around my neck. My nape and feet were numb, but I was thankful I had a job that would provide for me until I find my proper niche.

“Good work, Dev. See you tomorrow.” Sheetal called out.

I reached home, got changed, and went out into the cool, fresh air of the evening. It felt good to be working again. But I missed Sharmishtha’s yelling voice whenever she called for me and . . . my cock throbbed in remembrance of the sensual pleasures Sharmishtha’s mouth provided. And Roopa! Those tits are delicacies that were supposed to be licked and caressed.

God! My body yearned for those touches.

I had to masturbate again, when I arrived home. The jelly was nearly emptied. I faced upside down as I rammed the pillow into my mouth and fondled and massaged my dick, recalling how Sharmishtha rendered the most fulfilling blow job I had ever had — and Roopa… oh!

I woke up the following morning with a start. I realized I had work to do.

I arrived at the café just in time for the first customer of the day.

“Dev, do you have time after work?” Sheetal wanted to know.

The radar of my intuition shifted to red alert. Another ‘overtime job’?

With Sheetal? A feeling of apprehension overcame me. I was not belittling her but she was twice as old as I was – as old as my mom!

I eyed her round, plump face and stout figure. God forbid! Sheetal snapped her fingers before my face and I shook my head from my train of thoughts. I had to accept the extra work if I didn’t want to find another job again.

“Yes, I have time,” I murmured.

“That’s good. I’ll see you here, after work then.”

I was on edge all day, fearful of what the evening may bring. I couldn’t imagine myself touching Sheetal’s fat body, no matter how hard I tried. Why did I agree? I balled my hands into fists in desperation.

Work finally ended and I fidgeted in my seat as I waited for Sheetal.

“There you are,” she greeted me jovially. “This way, please.”

I followed her into a dimly-lit, spacious room that had a big, flat screen and a large luxurious bed. Oh, God! No, my mind protested vehemently. I would if my rod cooperated, but my penis lay deflated - like a dead fish -under my slacks.

I hesitated in the doorway and was about to turn back when a familiar voice came from the corner of the room, “And where are you going, Mr. Dev?”

I stopped mid-step and spun around. Sheetal left the room quietly.

“Yes, it’s me Roopa,” her beautiful face came out from the shadows.

I gasped and stared back at her, relieved, yet afraid.

“I didn’t approve of Mrs. Mukherjee’s actions. It was too drastic,” she approached me unhurriedly.

I remained silent but alert.

“The mistake was most probably because we let you stay up all night,” she stated, touching my arm.

Goosebumps sprouted all over my body and my previously flaccid dick started to enlarge.

“Sharmishtha and I talked it over and we decided to rehire you.”

My ears perked up and I was elated. “No kidding?” I asked, confirming her statement.

“Yes, of course.”

“But how did you find me?” I asked, incredulous about how my luck turned out to be.

“I own this joint too, haven’t you noticed the name?” she replied, grinning broadly. “When I saw your resume’, I couldn’t believe my luck, but here you are.”

So, my intuition was right after all. I flopped on the nearest sofa beside me and heaved a sigh of relief. “Well, Sharmishtha had the right to get mad, but she should have not fired me on the spot,” I offered my explanation.

“Rectify your error and then let’s proceed from there,” she suggested.

“Are you willing to do that?” she sat down next to me and deliberately brushed her voluptuous breasts against my arms. She had a see-through, thin dress… a light pink t-shirt to be precise, and no bra underneath it.

My body temperature rapidly increased as she groped my dick through my pants. I was enveloped with my ardent desire to fuck her until her brains burst out. I captured her boobs in my palms and fondled them adoringly.

These were the things that had kept me awake for a few nights before.

I kissed her and savored her scrumptious tongue and mouth, exploring the sensitive areas and coating them with my own essence. She murmured through my lips but I didn’t hear her. I alternately kissed her on the mouth and sucked her breasts through the flimsy clothing. My hands wandered to her cunt and I ran my fingers lightly over the lips of her already wet organ. I applied what I had previously learned from them, and based on Roopa’s moans, I knew I had succeeded.

“Right!” she disengaged herself and stood up. “That was easy convincing you. See you tomorrow at the office,” she kissed me on the lips and at the tip of my cock and walked away.

“Hey, come back,” I called back at her, “hey,” but she disappeared through another door.

“What do they think of me?” I smoldered in anger. A toy that they could turn on and off at their whim? I went home feeling frustrated and irate. I masturbated again that night, and I noticed that it took me longer to ejaculate. I presumed it was because I had already experienced an excellent blow job.

I was determined not to do their bidding, so I stayed home and played computer games all day long. In the evening, I ordered some pizza and gorged myself until I was full. I was about to sleep when my cell phone rang.

I didn’t recognize the number. “Yes?” I refused to reveal my identity.

“Hello, Dev. This is Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee. How come you haven’t reported back to work this morning?”, her voice came as a shrill from my phone’s speakers.

“I may be a newbie but I don’t want to be treated like an object,” I countered with my budding self-confidence.

“What do you mean?” she seemed lost.

“You treat me like a sex toy. You use me and discard me whenever you feel like it.” I blurted, unafraid.

“Oh,” there was an audible sigh from the other end.

“You never get to fuck us, you mean,” she stated, understanding my revelation.

“Yes,” I sounded confused.

“We were teaching you the basics first,” she explained to me, as if to a child. “You can’t run unless you learn how to walk first.”

I was speechless.

“The final lesson will be coitus!”

I didn’t know what to say.

“You’re a good student. With your acquired knowledge, who would know that you’re still a virgin?”

“Ummm,” I didn’t have an answer to her new statement.

“I’m 38 and Roopa is 35. Would you seriously want to consummate the act with us?” She zinged the question at me.
Really? Wow! They were 11 and 8 years older than me? That was some revelation. I presumed they were older, but only for a few years such as 3 or 5 years.

“You’re hesitating now,” she grumbled on the phone.

“No, I’m not,” my spirits soar on the wings of excitement.

“But, remember to correct the error you have committed.”

“I’ll see what I can do, Ma’am,” I enthused, hopeful for a brighter tomorrow.

My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 3 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Jibon Ahmed - 14-07-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 14-07-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Eswar P - 14-07-2022, 07:53 AM