Misc. Erotica The Naughty "Office" Thing!
Update 4)

Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee was now kissing Roopa, their hungry lips fighting for dominance, their tongues crazily lapping each other’s lips. “And this is how . . . you kiss . . .passionately,” Sharmishtha said in between kisses, she was completely naked as well.

I went mad with lust watching them French kiss, and I attempted to undress myself but Sharmishtha shouted,

“NO! Don’t you dare. Learn first.”

“Here, kiss her,” Mrs. Mukherjee ordered me.

I held on to Roopa’s tits as I crept upwards her mouth and slobbered her like a bitch in heat. I sucked her lower lips, her tongue, and her upper lips as my fingers continued to fondle her nipples and massage her tits. I was on top of her and I pressed the bulge in my groin hard against hers, wanting her to beg me to fuck her. But she didn’t. Neither of them touched my body and I was frustrated and eager to be touched. Only my lips stayed glued to Roopa’s lips basking in the sweetness of her torrid kiss.

Then I was pushed aside by Mrs. Mukherjee. “Watch closely and learn,” she hissed, “This is how you do cunnilingus.”

I stared at her as she knelt on the bed, spread Roopa’s thighs wide apart, and buried her head on her pubis. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I pulled down my zipper and brought out my dick in one swift movement. Soon Mrs. Mukherjee was invading Roopa’s pussy, running her tongue lightly over the lips of her vagina and the area around it, while stroking her thighs with her fingers.

“Oh fuck, right there, babe, yes,” Roopa encouraged Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee, as I watched at the edge of the bed, holding my ramrod dick in my hand.

“You must not touch her clit . . . yet, until she’s fully aroused,” Mrs. Mukherjee murmured to me, her voice hoarse with emotion.

She went on eating Roopa’s cunt until she was grinding her hips in the air following Sharmishtha’s tongue. “This is the right time to nibble and suck on her clit,” she threw me a wild glance.

I nodded, furiously massaging my cock with my fingers. I had to do it lightly because there was no lube in sight. Aaaah . . . damn . . . why wouldn’t they give me their wet pussies and I’ll fuck their brains off, I screamed inwardly.

Roopa jerked her hips upwards as her orgasm surfaced, “I’m cumming!”

She shrieked wantonly, her body moving sideward and upward.

“This is the perfect time to fuck her with your dick,” Sharmishtha groaned, as she strapped on a dildo and quickly inserted it into her drenched pussy.

Roopa went wild, thrashing her body everywhere, writhing under Mrs. Mukherjee’s onslaught with the dildo. Mrs. Mukherjee went in and out, increasing the dildo’s intensity and speed.

“Oooooh, oooooh, oh my God,” Roopa shrieked again, as her orgasm went on and on, and I watched, brimming on the verge of my climax.

“Take note, that you can give a woman multiple orgasms if you know how to do foreplay properly,” Sharmishtha gasped and lowered her head to kiss Roopa on her breasts and her lips, all the while humping her as she moaned and groaned underneath her. Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee was equally delirious with ecstasy.

I gave a guttural cry of pleasure as I blew my load up in the air and down the floor. They stared wide-eyed at my display of power.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Mukherjee patted me on the back. “Go, that’s all for today,” she shooed me away and I quickly dressed and left them - still naked -inside the room.

What was wrong with these women?

They merely wanted me to watch when I had a massive dick that could fuck them properly. During the two days that I had been with them, my shyness disappeared and I was willing to show them what I got, but apparently, they didn’t give me a chance. I was not sure if they ever will. It pained me to watch them and not taste their delectable cunts.

The days that followed were torture for me. I was not aware of the extent of their diabolical plans and this kept me on my toes all week. Whenever Sharmishtha called me to her office, I sweated like a pig and my body responded with yearning. There were times I wanted to resign, but the excellent training I was provided by the company was a dream-come-true, so I stuck to my guns.

It was a weekend when I was informed by Sharmishtha’s secretary of another overtime task. I was thrilled and I vowed to myself that I had to fuck one or both of them.

“Come in, Dev,” Roopa was seated in the office chair; her long, wavy tresses flowed around her head giving off the fragrance of freshly plucked flowers.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Can you massage my back, while we wait for Mrs. Mukherjee?”

I approached her, my nerves tingling and my steps tentative. When my hands came in contact with her bare skin, I shivered, wanting to grab her and kiss her. I was standing behind her massaging her back.

“More to the right,” she coached me. “Press more firmly on that spot.”

I continued massaging her back and assumed that at that pace, I can become an expert masseuse in no time at all. I chuckled at the thought.

“Do you find something amusing?” Roopa asked.

“No, no, sorry.”

I jumped to my feet when I felt something creeping up my pants. I looked down and found Mrs. Mukherjee caressing my legs, her eyes glinting with mischief.

“You don’t like it?” she rubbed her fingers on my calves. “You have always massaged us, so let me return the favor.”

She kneaded my legs through my pants and my sleeping dick roared to life within a few minutes. I had a huge boner waiting to invade a cunt.

Roopa caught my hands and lowered them to her robust breasts. My body grew hot and my breath came in gasps.

“You have to fondle them gently,” she tutored me, playing with her breast in circular strokes, using my fingers.

I was still behind her, spooning her behind her back, reaching for her tits with my fingers. I rained feathery touches on her skin and tugged her pink nipples gently like they had taught me to.

Mrs. Mukherjee was diligently rubbing the muscles of my legs in gentle but firm strokes and the bulge in my pants continued to grow bigger. I wanted her to pull my pants down and stuff my enormous cock into her mouth. But she purposely avoided my dick, teasingly caressing the area around it, but not touching my aching, throbbing penis. I hurled obscenities at her in my mind. Horny bitch!

Roopa disengaged herself and turned her chair around; her bobbing tits came to rest tantalizingly on my chest. I went down on my knees and nibbled her nipples, occasionally sucking them and licking her entire breasts. Her nipples stiffened and she was moaning incessantly, her eyes closed and her head moving from side to side like a possessed woman. I touched her pussy with my eager fingers and it was wet with her juices, the musky smell wafting to my nose. I couldn’t control it any longer, I went for her cunt like a madman, using my tongue to taste her and explore her deepest recesses.

“Easy, easy, do it slowly. There’s so much to savor,’ Mrs. Mukherjee patted my head, while Roopa cursed and groaned as I ran my tongue along the folds of her quivering pussy.

“Let me release your cock,” she unzipped me and dipped her hands inside my undies to release my pulsating cock.

“Aaaaaah,” I growled, my passion bursting to the seams. “Please, let me fuck you,” I begged.

“Not so fast, young man,” Roopa barked, “you’ve got lots to learn yet. But I’ll give you the next best thing.”

She pushed me down to the floor and slowly undressed me, kissing my exposed skin, inch by inch. I grunted and groped for her pussy, it was drenched with her own love fluids. I was lying down on the floor on my back and she was next to me sitting on her legs, her thighs spread apart.

“No, don’t move a muscle,” Roopa pushed me back down when I started to rise.

Roopa positioned the chair above my head and held on to it as she lowered her dripping cunt into my face. Her womanly scent permeated my nose and drove me wild with desire. I sucked her pussy ravenously, inserting my
tongue inside her tight opening. But I remembered her previous instructions and reduced the pressure of my tongue. I gently suck on the lips of her vagina, slowly licking the area patiently.

I gripped the carpet as my body jerked upwards when Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee took my huge penis in her mouth. “Your dick is as sensitive as our breasts so, it should be treated tenderly,” she lectured.

She gently ran her tongue around the crown of my cock, over and over, until I groaned in delight.

“Suck it, suck it,” I commanded her, trying to grab her hair towards my boner.

“Ssssh . . . Relax, your climax will be more pleasurable if you do it slowly,” Roopa assured me, rubbing her pussy against my opened mouth.

Mrs. Mukherjee lowered her tongue along the shaft of my dick and I clutched Roopa’s ass sucking on her clit as Roopa ran her tongue lightly along the length of my dick. Her fingers were juggling my balls gently, causing warm ripples in my groin that traversed into every cell in my limbs. When she took my manhood full in her mouth, I was transported into outer space in the depths of incredible sensations I had never experienced before. I closed my eyes and relished the pleasure as her head bobbed up and down; first very slowly and then going faster as I met her mouth with my powerful thrusts. I arched my back, straining to achieve my climax.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” I snarled as the built-in tension came crashing down to provide me release – the most satisfying climax I ever had.

I sucked Roopa’s pussy as the tidal wave of my climax made my body shake uncontrollably. Roopa climaxed too spewing her volcanic lava into my mouth. I continued sucking her and she gave off moaning sounds that anyone can hear in the other room. Thankfully the room was soundproofed.

Mrs. Mukherjee hadn’t climaxed yet and we had to fondle her and play with her before she achieved hers. I was starting to grow erect anew, but Mrs. Mukherjee prodded me to eat her instead, while Roopa caressed her breasts and kissed her lips until she cried out loud, juddering in the peak of her orgasm.

I went home gratified but still yearning for their cunts. At least they had played with me, unlike the previous times that I had to fondle myself to climax.

'Manipulative whores!'   I cursed them in my mind.
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 2 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Jibon Ahmed - 14-07-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 14-07-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Eswar P - 14-07-2022, 07:53 AM