Misc. Erotica The Naughty "Office" Thing!
Update 2)

Next-Day….

Before 8 AM, I was dressed to the nines, wanting to impress my employer on my first day at work: long-sleeved light purple Polo, topped with a gray suit. I’m not narcissistic, but looking at myself in the mirror, I had to admit that I looked dashing with my deep-set green eyes (like Hrithik), perfectly arched nose, and wide, smiling lips. 

My 6 feet frame and muscular, sturdy body carried the suit well. Who would ever guess that I was a bumbling rookie, who had no self-confidence and faith in himself?

Right after the brief orientation, we were given our assignments. I was one among the newly initiated 14 employees. There was only one female, a severe-looking, petite woman with black eyes hidden behind eyeglasses, add to that - ugly lips that never smiled.

Among the males, I stood out with my height and body built. I was clearly the winner if it was a contest about physical attributes. But, sadly, I was the one with the least self-confidence. I was assigned to the Tax Accounting group, which would be a breeze for me. I excelled in tax accounting in college and due to this, my self-confidence went up a notch.

We were told to observe the first day, so all I had to do was to just sit and take notes of the flow of work. The 8 hours went by in a flash, and before I knew it, office hours were done. Everyone was preparing to go home.

“Mr. Dev..,” a thin, sweet voice purred from behind me.

“Yes?” I turned and came face to face with the CEO!

“Can you please stay for a few minutes?”

The fragrance of her perfume wafted towards me cloaking the air with sweetness. I felt dizzy. She touched my forearm and whispered, “Report to my room,” her warm, fresh breath hit on my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

And at the same time, my mind asked,

Why is she whispering?’

“Yes . . . Ma’am,” I murmured, my heart feeling the thunder of a thousand hooves. I trembled as anxiety and excitement overcame me. 

‘Umm… Perhaps . . . ?’

I never had time for women in college and I was too shy, so I remained a virgin. I didn’t know how to determine if a woman is flirting or not; it was a totally new experience for me.

I entered the room with faltering steps, unsure of what to expect. She was reclining on the sofa, her voluptuous figure showing off her assets. I swallowed hard and stared, amazed, at the displayed Venus before me.

She had discarded her coat and the thin material of her dress outlined her succulent breasts and the v-shape of her pubis. My schlong quivered and started to become rigid.

“Come, come, sit here,” she indicated to the chair in front of her.

Hesitantly, I walked towards her, my knees wobbling and my legs turned weak.

“Don’t be shy,” she purred like a contented kitten.

I sat on the chair, fidgeting on its edge, fiddling with my fingers.

“I have a personal favor to ask if you don’t mind,” she said, her eyes pleading.

“Don’t worry; you’ll get paid – double - for overtime work.”

My spirits perked up at the mention of money. “Yes, I’m willing to do your bidding,” I replied.

“I have muscle cramps. Can you massage my legs, please?” she directed me.

“I’m not very good at massage,” I intoned, surprised at her request.

“I’ll teach you how,” she uttered, her voice barely audible. “Come,” she signaled with her fingers, patting the space beside her.

She directed my hands to her calves and said, “Knead this area gently. Just use your thumb to loosen the area.”

I shuddered when my hands came in contact with her creamy, flawless skin. The bulge in my crotch had grown even bigger, and I felt my body ablaze with desire.

“Just, massage it to relax the knots and the hard muscles,” she continued.

My fingers tentatively touched the area. It was good to feel the velvety and soft texture that I wanted to bury my face and kiss every inch of it.

She guided my hands through her legs, splaying my fingers on her skin and then moving them up and down. Her fingers were atop mine; increasing the satisfying sensation I was feeling. She was definitely seducing me! My breath came in gasps as she pressed on my fingers and massaged her legs with them.

Her beautiful face was inches from my own; I could smell her enticing perfume. Even the glorious, mysterious 3-inch cleavage was visible due to her unbuttoned top 3 buttons. I wanted to grab her, pin her down and kiss her on the lips, but I didn’t have the strength. 

I was weak all over. 

Coward! I taunted myself.

“Ah, that’s enough,” she abruptly released my fingers. “Thank you. You can leave now,” she said off-handedly.

I was astonished at her sudden withdrawal. I stood up slowly, my body still smoldering with lust, my manhood erect and ready to spring.

She shooed me away with her hand, “Go on, I have a visitor,” she ordered.

I moved towards the door with every part of my body aching and horny and collided with someone. I looked up to meet two alluring eyes gazing back at me.

“Sorry,” I apologized and tried to help her up.

“…and what have we got here?” she exclaimed, startled. 

“Sharmistha. . . Sharmistha...!! what are you up to now?” her voice faded as the door closed behind me.

I surveyed the empty office, got my belongings, and hurriedly left for home. I had unbuckled my belt and brought out my tucked-in shirt to hide my erection.

God, that woman is a tease,’ I concluded. Making me horny and then sending me home. But if she did allow me to stay, what would I have done? I didn’t know what to do next, anyway.

I decided to walk a few blocks to cool my burning body. It was the first time in years that I had been so aroused that I needed to jerk off. Damn! I’ll have to do it all by myself again.

I went straight to the shower and took hold of my rigid 8-inch cock. It was ready to charge and fuck anyone’s pussy, but I didn’t have the nerve to go around and find a one-night stand. I had always been timid about this aspect of my life.

I closed my eyes as my familiar fingers enclosed my penis lovingly.

‘Aaah, now I can have a release.’ 

I grabbed the shower head and directed the gentle, jet of water into the tip of my penis and every now and then, my balls. It created a tickling sensation that enhanced my arousal. I masturbated almost daily and I was fearful I might be overdoing it, but the birdie inside my undies was often times awake, I had to put it to sleep.

I turned off the shower and lay supine in the empty bathtub. I reached for the jelly in the drawer and squeezed a generous amount of it into my palms. With the help of the lube, I massaged my cock with the pressure and speed that I preferred. 

I closed my eyes and imagined the beautiful CEO Sharmistha Mukherjee’s slender fingers moving on the length of my dick and her pouty lips taking in my red meat into her mouth. She’s licking it from top to bottom and vice versa. After each lick, she looks more content. She’s smiling, eyes shining bright, and her face suggesting that she’s full of lust.

With each stroke, her round, succulent boobs jiggled… more… and more…. and more….  And it attracted me, more… and more….

A good few minutes passed when I finally sputtered as I climaxed and ejaculated.
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 3 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Jibon Ahmed - 14-07-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 14-07-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Eswar P - 14-07-2022, 07:53 AM