Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
when you saw ur mom nude first time?
(04-10-2021, 04:30 AM)toxicwaste58 Wrote: My mom was home alone with me and my sister for months when my father was out of town for work, our neighbor was an older man who was attracted to my mom, he stared at her sitting outside his house and peeking inside our room trying to see my mom inside, he chatted with her and tried to come inside our house whenever possible, he was generally helpful so my mom didn't say anything to him, one day when he come home, my mom was in the bathroom bathing so she told me to make him wait outside while she changed, but he didn't listen to me and kept walking inside and saw my mom completely naked just as she came out of the bathroom with her wet body and big boobs bouncing around, my mom screamed for a moment as she tried to cover herself with a towel but her nipples and hairy pussy was exposed for a brief moment before she turned around and walked back into the bathroom shaking her exposed butt to him. I thought my mom would be angry at him but instead she even grew more closer to him, blushing when she saw him.

Very hot experience... Old men are always on hunt for pretty, innocent housewives. And chances of their success is high as hardly anybody doubts them for their age. I wonder if going ahead your mom really fall prey to him.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: when you saw ur mom nude first time? - by garamrohan - 08-10-2021, 08:51 AM