Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
hansika : let me see trisha mam's scene...

deeksha : u can see but bfre that can u do a favour?

hansika : yes what favour?

deeksha : can u do blowjob for my strapon for few minutes?

hansika : ooh god. u despooo deeksha...  what pleasure it will give u if i do blowjob to this rubber srapon?? atleast i will lick ur vagina so u can njoy..

deeksha: no, i feel like am shemale with this strapon attached to me... soo can u?

hansika gave a smile and opened mouth and started doing blowjob..

deeksha is seeing that and turning on...

she feels like she is having dick for real..

deeksha is watching trisha's show and also hansika's blowjob.... 

deekhsa is put her hand on huge boob of hansika and caressing it and rubing nipple..

hansika know that this blowjob wont give deeksha any pleasure.. so to make deeksha more horny.. hansika slowly placed her hands on deeksha's thighs...

hansika moved hands upp and reaced deeksha's ass..

deeksha know what hansika gng to do but deeksha just waiting for itt....

hansika put 2 hands inside deeksha panty and slowly reached deeksha's hot jelly vagina...

vagina is all wet and jelly and panty is also with juices..

hansika moved her fingers into that jelly juices and slowly pushed 2 fingers inside deeksha's hot vagina..

[Image: Deeksha2BSeth2BNude2BPhotos2BNaked2BXXX2...mages1.jpg]

deeksha gasped a second and closed eyes and njoying the sensation.

hansika pulled her fingers out and pushed them inn again. she started finger fuckig deeksha....

deeksha is feeling high pleasure.. she placed both her hands on hansika's head and fucking hansika's mouth with her strapon...

hansika also fingering deeksha deep with 2 fingers...

ram also placed his hands on trisha's head and mouth fucking her...

after few minutes.. deeksha released her juices and got her orgasm... now she cooled down...

hansika took off hands from deeksha's panty..

deeksha smiled and told "i feel like a boy with this dick and ur blowjob and fingering made me a ladyboy.."

hansika smiled..

deeksha : comeon u watch the show... i will standback..

hansika came front and watching the show..

she is seeing trisha's boobs being caressed by that guy..

hansika : how is trisha mam's hubby and his dick??

deeksha : unfortunately, i cannot see neither his face nor his dick....

hansika : poor deeeksha.. then wht did u saw till now...

deeksha : just the blowjob acton of trisha mam and her smal petitie boobs....

hansika is watching trisha mam..

deekska on back of hansika wants to try fucking hansika with that strapon but scared that hansika might make sound and also its deeksha's 1st time handling a strapon.

so she dont hav enough courage to start it..

deeksha atleast wants to feast on that fleshy fairy fat ass of hansika..

deeksha kneeled downn on back of hansika

its all dark in room soo deeksha cant see anything..

deeksha placed hands on hansika's hip...

hansika understood whats deeksha gng to do

hansika dont want to disturb deeksha's flow and also hansika is feeling aroused by seeing the show of trisha mam...

deeksha lifted hansika's dress little up and tied it tight near the hip...

deeksha placed both hands on hansika's panty and feeling the bump of hansika's huge ass...

hansika is watchin the show withoutblinking eye...

ram stopped trisha's blowjob...

ram stoodup from chair...

trisha also stoodup..

rma pulled trisha close and started smooching her deep.

hansika is seeing long dick of ram and surprised... 

[Image: big-black-cock-650x1088.jpg]

length of dickk didnt surprise hansika... bcz sai's dickk is more long... but thickness of ram's dick surprised hansika... ram's dick is thin like a stick...

hansika thinking that ram's dick is soo thinnn that it will break if she sat on that dick for a cowgirl..

hansika : deeksha.. u should see this.. trisha mam and her hubby is smooching... they smooching soo deeply...

deeksha wants to see the show of trisha mam... but hansika's ass is tempting her more....

she confused whther to watch the show... or to work with hansika's assets...

deeksha dont want to miss either hansika's body or trisha's body...

she got a brilliant idea..

deeksha : hansika darling... can u record the show of trisha mam plzz...

hansika : what!! y!!!, 

deeksha : i want to see that later and for now i want to work on ur fat ass...

hansika : ooh god i cantt am scared they might see us.. bcz we r in darkk. soo while we recording they can see the phone screen light...

deeksha : hansika, own the video recorder in phone and make the brighness to zero soo screen will be darkk and can record...

hansika : yes it is good idea.. but u can see the show right! y to record..

deeksha : we got caught to mam while having lesbian session.. soo if we have this recording we can bargain with trisha mam and make sure that she wont complain to my mom about it..

hansika : vow.. excellent idea...

hansika took phone and starting recording with zero brighness... now the show is being recorded and even hansika cant see anything on phone screen bcz of low brighness.

hansika : deeksha, any light coming out from phone?

deeksha saw hansika's hand.. and told "i cannot see ur phone in ur hand... soo chill even they wont see the phone..."

deeksha pulled hansika's panties down to knees..

hansika is feeling that her ass is being relaxed from that panty and can feel the sensation of deeksha's warm breath..

deeksha caresseing hansika's ass...

she planted a kiss on ass and stared licking the asscheeks softly...

hansika is feeling good...

[Image: BigassHansikasexynudenipplehotbuttphotofake.jpg]

in the room, ram broke the kiss and pulled trisha's tshirt down and made her boobs out..

ram took one boob in mouth and pressing the other with hand...

trisha dont want to do.. but she cant control it.. soo she is doing handjob to dick to make ram cum quick..

ram made trisha kneeled and caught her hair and starting mouth fucking trisha...

noise is coming from trisha mouth..... aaah.... oooohhh..... while ram mouth fucking trisha..

ram took the remote of tv and switchedonn tv and put volume little high...

now room is filled with tv noise..

not only ram but hansika is also feeling relaxed that trisha mam cant hear them even if something went wrong noisy...

deeksha also happy hearing songs in the tv....

deeksha slapped on hansika's ass...... saying "now they cant hear us..."

hansika : yes even we cant hear them...

deeksha placed her hand on hansika's vagina...

hansika : aaah.. ur touch is awesome..

deeksha : u got a river of juices in here...

hansika : lucky for u..

deeksha : yeah.. hansika can u bend a little and make ur ass strtch out soo it will give me easy access to lick and finger..

hansika bent little and made her legs wide and strteched her ass out.

hansika is holding phone in one hand and took support of wall with other hand and in bent position watching the show and recording it.

deeksha is rubbing wet vagina of hansika... n hansika is controlling her moans...

ram stopped blowjob and asked trisha "trisha let me lick ur sweet vagina plzz.."

trisha dont want ram to get any doubt that her vagina is being used by sai... and also she is with lot of pain she told "ram no... i already told u only blowjob thast it"

ram : yes but plzz... just licking softly thats it...

trisha knows he wont leave untill she agrees...

trisha : okay.. butits paining make it gentle..

ram : y its paining mam...

trisha dont want ram to get any doubt on sai....

trisha : my hubby came and stayed for 2 days and left yesterday night... soo u know what a distant relation hubby will do to wife if he got 2 days with wife right??

ram laughed!!.... sooo u had a bang banggg with hubby.... that is y.. all this pains...

trisha: yes...

ram let me see how ur hubby handled ur pussy....

ram pulled trisha's pants down and removed them....

she turned her and saw her ass.. and told.. u getting more sexy everyday...

he pulled chair and made trisha sit on itt...

ram made trisha's legs folded and put them to 2 sides of chair...

he pulled trisha's ass little down and now trisha's vagina is wide open and clear to ram....

her asshole also is open and easily accessible..

hansika is watching the seen with silence and njoying the fingering by deeksha...

hansika is seeing vagina of trisha for 1st time its bit far soo not very clear..

ram kneeeled infront of trisha and placed his fingers on juicy vagina of trisha and opened it...

its all reddish and vagina lips are also swollen.. and ram observed that entrance of asshole is also bit open and reddish swollen...

ram : ur vagina looks like well used by ur hubby these 2 days... it looks like he banged u continuusly for 2 days without rest...

trisha smiled and told shutup...

ram came close and put his tongue on trisha's cliotiroes and gave a soft lick around it...

[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-fake-nude-pic-1.jpg]

trisha moaned "hmmmmm"
[+] 3 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 18-10-2020, 03:46 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM