Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
(22-09-2020, 05:30 AM)xx30 Wrote: Two other writers tried to finish this story but failed to give it a proper ending, because whatever ending the author will try to give it will always be inappropriate as it is not an original Indian story and I can guarantee that later some other author will again try to end it and will again fail and this will continue, all of these for a fake product of time pass of some random guy. It will be nothing but a sheer waste of time and energy something which the author can spend behind a genuine work which will enhance her writing skills. Those who are encouraging the author and even urging the author to start as fast as possible only want to jerk off, they have nothing to do with originality and when some other author will start the same again they will encourage that author too. Someone else posted that affairs happen in real life, of course they do all over the world (which includes India) but that has nothing to do with a copy of western fantasy. Even in the west where the society is far less conservative, the majority of divorces are due to the infidelity of the spouse, very recently famous rapper Cardi B announced that she is going to end her marriage because of her husband's infidelity and there were many other celebs in the past who broke up or filed for divorce for the same reason, which clearly states that even they belong to the high society, worth over hundreds of millions of dollars, reside in mansions, they are not that open-minded after all this is what reality is. When it comes to India the scenario is completely different, whatever has been mentioned in the story is impossible to happen in real life. Though I wrote in my previous post that some couples in metros practice cuckolding, yeah there are some open-minded high society 
People who practice open marriage, group sex and are also regular in rave parties, but they are 0.1% of our population. The law in our country is so biased towards women that basically a woman can put fake bang charges on any man and ruin his life forever. That's why many men even stay away from indulging into casual sex, a friend of mine was approached by his colleague, who happened to be a married woman in her late twenties, but he backed off, later his reaction was " agar baad me Phasa diya toh? Blackmail kiya toh mai barbaad ho jaunga " my job, career everything will be ruined including my life and these things happen too, a mp was framed by a woman on the grounds of bang on the false promise of marriage. That mp stated that she was blackmailing him for months and squeezing out money from him. Reality is so far far away from this fantasy plot or rather copy of a fantasy plot. Yet there are several great Indian erotic stories which are based on Indian circumstances, I've read so many of them on gossip itself. You cannot give a realistic ending to an unrealistic story which didn't even have a realistic beginning. If you now suddenly turn a wimp into a man who has self-respect and who will confront his wife and her lover, take revenge on Prem, teach them  a lesson, win his wife back or divorce Kavita and move on or start having an affair with another woman in order to make Kavita jealous or have a fight with prem, throw him out of his house etc. none of them will fit in this plot and it will once again be a useless wastage of time like it had been in the past. 
The plot was never realistic, no man will ever allow his wife's ex to move in with them and even if he does what kind of normal man even if he is weak and coward masturbates and ejaculates while searching through his wife's lover's personal stuff, is it realistic. In reality no one will tolerate that much insult as manu did, he did nothing when prem bullied him, slapped him and revealed that he's fucking his wife he even did nothing when manu broke his hand and still allowed him to stay, each and every sentence of this story resembles those black men's fantasy stories where they insult white people as much as they can. No woman in real life irrespective of the race will ever torment her breadwinner husband like that, if she is going through a troubled marriage she'll seek divorce, if she's cheating on her husband she'll keep it a secret and if she gets busted either she'll be kicked out or forgiven and the same thing goes with men too and mind-boggling stories can be written on this realistic plot. In an Indian society even if your neighbors smell something fishy they'll start complaining like " yeh sarifon ka moholla hai yaha yeh sab nahi chalega". In fact  those couples who follow open marriage in real life are the ones who have enormous love for each other. No matter in which direction you take the story it will be inappropriate except the ideal one in which prem impregnates Kavita and manu accepts, manu licking prem's ejaculate from Kavita's vagina, Kavita and prem have 2/3 children and manu is fathering them. Sounds unrealistic, the original author knew Indian readers won't be able to digest it that's why he left it incomplete. A black man's fantasy have nothing to do with India. If you're so desperate to give it an ending then why not rewrite it from the beginning, keep the characters unchanged but change the plot, write the full story your way, that'll enhance your writing skills and it will be your own genuine story.
why are you against this sequal........???????

if you like....read.....

otherwise read something else

why so long chargesheet and advocacy....againsr this particular thread

why you've not posted a single word against the already running other sequal...by nsew1.....on his thread

i think you have a hidden agenda....
to demorlize this writer .....by spamming...
to retain dedicated readers....of unwanted houseguest.. on running sequal

dirty politics.....here too
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute - by kamdev99008 - 22-09-2020, 05:52 PM
33.1 - by manasi - 23-11-2020, 07:01 AM
33.2 - by manasi - 25-11-2020, 06:22 AM
33.3 revised 26-11-2020 - by manasi - 27-11-2020, 11:13 AM
33.4 final - by manasi - 29-11-2020, 06:26 AM
after chap 33 - by manasi - 29-11-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: after chap 33 - by kamdev99008 - 29-11-2020, 10:28 AM
34.1 - by manasi - 08-12-2020, 09:32 PM
34.2 - by manasi - 09-12-2020, 09:36 PM
34.3 - by manasi - 10-12-2020, 10:03 PM
34.4 - by manasi - 11-12-2020, 08:30 PM
34.5 - by manasi - 12-12-2020, 09:45 PM
RE: 34.5 - by kamdev99008 - 13-12-2020, 01:42 AM