Incest Fucked My Big Titty Aunty
Mami stopped me and said, “Wait dear, I have an idea. I will squeeze them with my hands and you just suck on them … but please be gentle when you do that… Ok?”

I nodded.

And she again moved her head to her right side. She was trying every possible way to avoid eye contact. Truly speaking, my only focus at that time was her yummy, mouth – watering milk filled tits whose nipples were still facing me pointedly. So, very obediently I agreed and put my lips on her swollen nipples and slowly began to suck.
Oh Dear Lord! Unbelievable !! It felt like being in heaven!

I was bit reluctant at first but slowly I picked the rhythm and started to suck it very well.

After every sip n suckle; I started taking bigger part of her tit into my mouth by widening my mouth. Who knows, maybe she too was enjoying. But her main concern at that time was her relaxation and that’s why she was more focused in pumping and pressing her breasts to ooze out the milk.

Soon she realized that I was trying to gain advantage by taking more and more of her breasts into my mouth. At first, she smiled and then blushed a bit. Her facial expressions started getting changed. She was feeling good due to my sucking and nibbling of her nipples with my tongue.

Mami leaned back, but I held her tightly from her waist. I too was getting hot and therefore started rubbing my tongue violently all over her twin globes making grunts of a hungry animal.

I quickly put my right hand on her left mammary and for the first time squeezed it while continuing licking her areola and nipple. I was surprised to notice that her breasts are so soft that it almost got squeezed entirely in my huge palms. In the moment of heat I forgot what she had instructed before and put both of my hands on her big round breasts now and started pumping them wildly..

I guess she got hurt by this way of handling and quickly she pushed my face away from her a little and said in a painful tone,

“Darling, just suck the nipple, not everything.  Rest I will manage. You just stop eating my breasts.”

Listening to what she said, I came back to my senses and controlled myself and started sucking on her left breast. It felt such a joy sucking full grown round tits of a mature woman and that too of a close relative of mine! My aunty! My mami!!  It took me no time to get awestruck and lost in her boobs. Like an innocent infant I kept on suckling her left tit with full commitment.

Almost after 15 minutes or so, she stopped me, waited for a minute or so and then pushed my head towards her right boob.

I was happily ready to do the needful but at the same time continuous bending caused a little pain at my waist side and back…. Therefore, I humbly asked her whether I can stand up properly for some time.

As expected, she agreed and turned to her right side; covering her voluptuous boobs with her hands as I took 3 steps to move back.

By now, my dick was rock hard and was throbbing violently inside my pants. The air tight enclosed lift made me  sweat profusely from top to bottom. It was really tough on my part to keep on standing there with my dresses on. I thought that I must get rid of my one or two clothes. So, I asked her if I can take off my T shirt?

She didn’t say anything but hastily nodded in affirmation and I did it in a swift move. Suddenly a naughty idea striked my mind. I loved that idea and thought to give it a try with an anticipation of her not getting angry or denying it.  I gathered courage and asked her to sit on my stomach as am gonna lie down on the floor.  After that either she or I could bend over so that I could suck on her right tit or both tits.

She abruptly said no and instead asked me to do it in the same way as before….  To that,  I requested her to please consider my situation as already my back was hurting enough due to bending and sucking.

She took 5 – 10 minutes to think. Finally she said that she wants it to end soon and therefore agreed of my proposal. Quickly, I lied back on the floor. She came and sat on my stomach gently and carefully and bent forward to put her round right tit in my mouth. I didn’t waste a moment and started my job. All the while she was feeling a bit weird too. As she was falling forward, she just let those tits hang and put her hand on the floor to support her from falling on me.

And this was the time when my mind thought of another naughty yet bold idea. I thought that it was the best time to get hold of her tits. Hurriedly I lifted my left hand, touched her right breast and gave a tight squeeze. She got a sudden shock as she didn’t expected this from me  and so she shouted in complete surprise and complaining tone; while still sitting in that same position,

“Ahhh…! Ouch !!  Oh dear…. What are you doing..? I told you not to touch them.”

I too was smart enough to handle this situation and therefore said in a very calm way that it was very difficult to suck on them without having a grip.

She gave it a thought for a second and then said in a naïve way,

“Ok, whatever, make it fast.”

I was overjoyed hearing her and in no time continued squeezing and sucking on her tits for a while.  Within few more minutes I drank a lot but the milk just kept on coming.  I made up my mind to take it to next level. So, I slowly slid my other hand over her bubbly ass. She couldn’t believe at this bold act of mine and shrieked almost making her eyes popping out,

“Hey!! what are you doing?”

I acted very normal and said in calm manner,

“Oh Come on Mami… you think this is funny? Actually am helping you  in the pretext of helping me…”

She got confused,

“What?  How’s that?”

“Mami (aunty), all your weight is on my stomach. And it’s already been 20 minutes. Still there’s a lot coming out from them (saying this, I pointed at her boobs). And to help you completely and effortlessly; so don’t you think that I too have to be in a comfort zone? That’s  why I decided to support you with my palms. Don’t worry. I can manage this way.”

She didn’t say anything and neither did she make any move to stop me.

Grabbing her ass cheeks with both of my palms, I devoted my time on her swollen boobs.

Few more minutes passed.

Suddenly she asked me to stop.

I asked surprisingly,

“Why mami? What happened?”

“Ummm.. nothing dear… It’s just that I’m feeling that the milk is getting empty. I feel more relaxed now. Thanks sweetie.. you were so much of help.”

It was a sudden shock on me as I was not expecting this to happen so soon.

Mami was already trying to get up.

Oh deary me! I can’t let this happen.  I have to do something.

I felt a strong urge to pull her back on me and without giving any second thought I just did it. She couldn’t control herself and fell on me with her lips over my lips and her soft breasts pressing and rubbing over my broad chest.

My naughty and stubborn rock hard cock again came to life and jumped into action. It throbbed hard as her lower abdomen rubbed against it. Mami tried to get up and in the process started shouting at me to stop it. I held her struggling body between my legs with all my might and pulled down her leggings along with her underwear till her thighs.

Swiftly, I turned around to make her lie back on the floor.
[+] 5 users Like Dark Soul's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 15-05-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 15-05-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by spicybond - 16-05-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 16-05-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Sachin@10 - 16-05-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 16-05-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Dark Soul - 16-05-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Givemeextra - 17-05-2020, 09:25 AM
RE: Fucked My Big Titty Aunty - by Sachin@10 - 17-05-2020, 10:26 AM