Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Sanjana slept late into Saturday. She was tired of all the activity in the night and the long week she had at the office.

She woke up at 10 AM and has the same mixed emotions she had when she went to bed. She was confused by the images or her boss at the peak of her orgasm and the realization that her husband was a cuck.
Sanjana was a religious person and spent that day in bajans and visiting the nearby temple. She wanted to cleanse her mind. She was a bit relieved at the end of the day.
They spent a lot of family time with the kids and they went out for dinner as a family as well. Vivek seemed to be cheerful and Sanjana was happy about that as well. So the weekend was over and further uneventful.

It was Monday morning and Sanjana got up early and started to the office. She knew it was going to be a very hectic week as well. She wore a western formal she had purchased over the weekend to the office, on Monday. She was getting more comfortable at office and she remembered what Sneha had told her about dressing. She wore the knee length skirt, shirt, and a jacket and looked herself on the mirror. She kept pulling her skirt at the knee as she was not sure if it was too sexy.

Vivek came in and said .. "Wow..."

"What Vivek is it not appropriate for office" Sanjana asked looking around her pensively.

"No.. No.. you look like you are working in the US. Beautiful and formal.. Great" he said.

Sanjana smiled and gave a flying kiss to Vivek and started to office confidently.

There was a meeting with the Chairman and Head of the 3 Divisions that had to work for the project. She had prepared a lot of points for this meeting over the last week.

She arrived early at the office, made preparations for the meeting including prints of all required documentation, proposal, agenda, etc. The heads of the 3 departments arrived. She had already communicated everything to them. This was the first time they were seeing Sanjana. They looked appreciatively at Sanjana, looking at the preparations as well her attire.

"Hi, I am Sanjana, Secretary to the CEO, deputed on this assignment to assist our Chairman"

They introduced themselves and shook hands.

"Good Morning everyone" Anand entered. He was dressed in a Grey suit, looked cheerful and walked fast towards his chair.

As he neared the chair, he saw Sanjana and said,

"Good Morning Sanjana.. hope you took a good weekend break. Lots of work to do this week" he said.

Sanjana felt a bit embarrassed as he was addressing her and talking to her when there were very senior people in the room, standing.

"Yes, sir" she said

"Please sit down all of you"let's thrash this meeting out quickly" he said and took his chair.

"Whats the Agenda ?" he looked at Sanjana.

Sanjana listed out the Agenda quickly and added.

"We need to finalize the place and land for these facilities. Only if we finalize this week, we would be good enough to prepare everything from cost, proposals, etc." she said.

"OK. If thats the most important part of the Agenda, lets start with that" Anand said.

He turned towards the head of the automotive division and asked him.

"Rajesh, you had some place in mind and you were going to work on getting the information, right" he said.

"Yes, sir. I checked that over the weekend and it suits our purpose perfectly" Rajesh added

He spread a few photographs on the table and continued,

"This is the near the outer ring road and it is a 25 acre area"..

"This is really good.. hmm" Anand looked at the images appreciatively.

"There is a village nearby and also a corridor where there are other automotive companies as well. There is a lot of labour available from the village and nearby town as well "

"Rajesh, this sounds too prime a location. What is the price ?"

" It is around X Crores"

"Really.. that is not much" Anand said.

"Hmm... all this sounds too good to me. Are you going to tell me that there is a big problem here? If there is no problem then some other auto company should have already taken this."

Rajesh knew that Anand would ask this.. Anand was sharp to see things before they came in business.

"You are right sir. There was a small problem with the land. There is a private hospital run by a social service person called Sanjeev there for 25 years. They serve the villages nearby. He has never agreed to sell that land."

"So..." Anand asked.

"So, we met the minister on Sunday and told about this and got it done. As soon as we said it was for you, the minister made some calls and by evening that Sanjeev called and said he is ready to sell the property for this price" Rajesh said proudly.

Sanjana was shocked. "Hmm... Corporate business is always ruthless.." she thought to herself.

Anand closed his eyes and thought for a moment.

"Whats the size of that village ? Are there more hospitals nearby or is there any other land near the village" he asked.

"No sir, the village has a hill on the other side and a water body as well. If not for this hospital, they need to take the road to the nearby town which is 50 KMs away. There are some small clinics nearby, though"

"Hmm... We don't want this land Rajesh.. Keep looking for another place"

"Sir, we will not get a better place. This is a steal. This land might actually win us the bid, considering its location. Why shoudl we miss it, any problem?" Rajesh was shocked.

"Rajesh, I like to do business. I want to be profitable. That is right. But I cannot do it at the cost of so many people who are not like you and me. Okay?" he said.
"I can't pledge my morals and make money. You are new here and so possibly you are not aware of how I deal with things. Look for anothre place within this week" he added.

"But sir.. we have very less time. This is a ..good..deal..You should.." Rajesh stammered as he wanted to convince his boss.

"Rajesh, I have decided. Not this place. Also, meet the minister and say, "Anand wanted the hospital here". I don't want that thrifty money maker sell this to some other person. Do you get me ?" he said firmly.

"What's next ?" Anand asked about the Agenda

Sanjana was blown over by the conversation. Her image about Anand was slowly changing. She always considered him as rich brat who wanted his way with the world but here he was ready to lose a bid to make sure he is not hurting people at large. She was amazed and indeed happy to work for MAS now.

They went ahead with the other items on the Agenda and wrapped up the meeting. The others left the room.

"Sanjana, you look beautiful in this dress" Anand said.

She was surprised at this sudden remark and her heart raced fast. Anand got from his chair and walked towards Sanjana starring directly into her eyes.

Sanjana was caught up by his powerful gaze and her eyes did not blink. She was more like a deer staring at the headlights. Her legs started shaking and her pussy was letting out a tingling sensation... the orgasm... Anand's face .. came in front of her mind and her breathing increased rapidly.

Anand came very close and she closed her eyes.. breathing in and out..

Anand came close to her and adjusted the collor of the suit she was wearing and moved a few steps aways.

"See this is how it should be. You did not adjust that properly. Now its perfect. western Formals suits you perfectly" he said and went towards his chair.

Sanjana let out a sigh of relief as she understood that he just came near to make her adjust her clothes. She was still startled, though.

"See you after lunch Sanjana" Anand said and left.

Sanjana had been in constant touch with Sneha and they had planned to catch up for lunch that day. Sneha was happy that Sanjana was very open and was communicating clearly about what was going on. She slowly stopped considering her a threat. Sanjana felt Sneha was important in tackling the chairman.

"Hi Sanjana.. How are you doing" Sneha asked as she neared the table where Sanjana was seated .

Sanjana got up and shook hands cordially and sat down

"I am doing well Sneha. how are you ?"

"Good.. Hey, your formal attire is a knock out" she rolled her eyes with a smile.

Sanjana blushed and thanked her.

"So.. looks like you are making great progress" Sneha asked her.

"Yes... and .... No" Sanjana said with a worried look.

Sneha sipped the water in front of her and looked at Sanjana puzzled.

"Sneha, I can't understand our Chairman. He looks very brilliant and business savvy sometimes, sometimes he is philapthopic. Sometimes he seems he as everything is this world. But says he has none. He is very contradicting and confusing. Without knowing about him, its getting tough for me to work on this bid"

"Hmm... You are right Sanjana. He is a complex personality. But you know what he is the best person I have ever seen in this world" Sneha said and continued.

"He lost his wife whom he was very close with 8 years back and his son and daughter live far away. The loss shook him very badly and the loneliness as well. But he is very practical and lives the lifestyle lilke a king" Sneha said with a wink.

"Means...?.." Sanjana asked doubtfully.

"Hmm.. I don't know if I should say this.. but he is a great ladies man. He has a great taste for women, wine and food and enjoys all of them to the hilt. Whenever he has mood swings, you will always see him indulging in one of them."

"Oh God... at this age ?" Sanjana said..

"Sanjana don't be surprised he is the best man a lady can get" Sneha smiled and winked.

"What ??" Sanjana asked surprised and shocked .. more at how Sneha was speaking than the fact.

"Trust me.." Sneha said holding Sanjana's hand and looked deep in her eyes.

Sanjana seemed to understand something.

"Sanjana, you dont worry about his mood swings. Just go along with the flow and provide with what he wants.. if you have a problem handling him.. call me" Sneha offered.

They chit chated for a while and had lunch. Sanjana thanked Sneha and then left the restaurant.

Sneha loooked at Sanjana walking towards the exit and let out a deep sigh..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 07:54 PM