Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Indian Housewife : I had to do it

Writer :- xosind

Started on 25th January 2018

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1518133

This is my first story. Guess i should contribute after reading and enjoying stories here a lot.

I and Vivek met in college, fell in love and after 8 years of courtship got married. Its been 8 years since we got married and have 2 kids, a boy and a girl.
i am 34 years housewife taking care of my kids and my loving husband. I quit my career as a software analyst 4 years back and devoted my life towards my kids and husband"

When vivek first brought the plan to buy this dream flat in a posh area of the city, i gulped at the price tag.

"Vivek do you think we can afford this 2.5 Cr price tag?"
"Sanju we can make upto 1Cr by selling the assets we already have, savings, friendly loans, etc. We can arrange for a 1.5C housing loan. With my salary, i would be able to just make that happen" his eyes glistened at the posibility.
"But how would we pay the EMI so big. Dont you think it would bite into our daily life ?"
" Dont worry about that. Challega, we will manage it"

With that started the hungama of buying a house and all the complexities involved with that.
Almost after a full year post this conversation, we organized a grand house warming party and went into this new dream house.
I had worked very hard this whole year cutting costs on anything that was considered non-essential. I had been cutting things so much so that my kids started naming me stingy.
I thought it was all for the good and went ahead. Entering this new house was all we had dreamt. I was happy that Vivek finally had his dream house.

Things were happy for the first 6 months. Everything went on as per plan and we were getting confident about our decision to buy this flat.

Everything started with Vivek making a big mistake with a million dollor contract which landed with the competitors.
He was increasingly isolated in the company and after 2 months of bitter time at the office he was laid off.

With the Layoff started our turmoils...

we managed for a couple of months after which we started defaulting on loan payments.

The going started getting tougher.

"Vivek shall we sell this house"

"If we can, i would have already brought that option to you"

"What do you mean ?"

"There is a court case against this building complex. Everything is going to be fine but if we try selling now when the case is going on, we would have to sell it for half the price"

"What do you mean vivek ? Have we been fooled then ?"

"No Sanjana, its all happened in the last 2 months"

"Oh God !! what will we do now"

"I dont know dear. We would have to bite this through "

".." i was silent.. i was afraid.

Days passed by and Vivek was getting increasing frustrated and it started showing. Our sex life was non existent for the past 3 months.
We tried our best to keep this away from the kids.

All our 12+ years of earnings was standing at naught !!

<to be continued ....>
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 7 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Then that day came.. when Vivek was all fidgety and restless. He had some bruises in his hand.

I asked him what the matter was. He was very evasive in his response.

The door bell rang

I opened the door and Arun and Rekha, our flat neighbors were standing at the door. Arun was wearing a plaster on his forehead.

"What happened Arun ? i asked

"Don't you dare enter my house", shouted Vivek.

I looked at both of them puzzled.

"Vivek, i understand your anger, but i only wanted to help you", Arun said.

"Arun come inside" i said as i let them in and bolted the door.

"Anand sir is a man of his words. He would definitely help. Also the Country manager job offer in ****** company is amazing", Arun said.

"WHAT ?? Job in ****** ? Are you kidding ?" i shouted with visible joy. Atlast our problems were coming to an end. But why was Vivek so upset.

"Sanjana, shut up... you dont know what they want for that job" - Vivek

"Whatever vivek ? we would do what it takes for that " - i said.

"Vivek, i am your good friend and i wont even consider things that would harm you in the long run. You are in a rut and this looks like the best way out. i know it is tough.
But i could not think of another option. To tell the truth i have did things like this myself. Only to tell you this i came along with Rekha. We mean well" - Arun

"Yes Vivek, sometimes a small adjustment saves a lot of unnecessary problems. Sometimes the ladies have to help", Rekha spoke for the first time.

"Vivek, i dont mind you hitting me. I was furious as well.. when i faced such a situation. I dont want our relationship to be affected and thats why i came here. Consider what I said and discuss
with Bhabhi as well. If you feel that it is a mistake on my part to bring this to you, i am sorry. forget about this whole conversation" - Arun said and got up and left with Rekha

I was stunned and confused by the whole conversation. Job offer...Vivek Hits Arun.. Apology.. ladies have to help.. where was this leading ?

I locked the door and came near vivek.

"What is all this Vivek ? I know you are not in the right mood but hitting Arun is a bit over board, dont you think ?"

"Sanjana..please dont ask me anything"

"Vivek, you need to open and tell me what happened. We cant go down any further. We are already in a mess. Good or bad, lets discuss"

"Somethings are better not discussed Sanjana"

"Vivek, we are into this together. I am equally responsible for our family as you are. Now tell me"

"You know Anand sir, Arun's Boss"

"Yes the guy who owns the whole of the topmost floor in this building, right. He is a very big business man and has a lot of operations in India and overseas. Also i heard he was very well connected - why?"

"Have you seen him before"

"Yes i have seen him a few times. He has been once to the association meeting. He did not speak till the end of the meeting but offered to bear all the expenses for the new bigger swimming pool they are planning.. why?"

"His close friend is the chairman of ****** company and he says that he has asked Anand to appoint the Country Manager for India. Arun has spoke about me and he is ready to offer that to me"

"WOW !! Great !! Then why are you bothered honey" i went and hugged Vivek.

"That Anand Creep wants a return favour"

"Hmm ???"

"He .. He.. is a bastard ..leave it at this Sanjana"

"Vivek, what does he want ? Its ok tell me"

"He wants you for a weekend Sanjana.. That bastard wants to spend a couple of days with you..

Sanjana was shocked .....

<end of Part 2, To be Continued>
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Sanjana was shocked .....

"What is this Vivek ? I have heard of this in only stories and movies. Is this real ?"

"I don't know Sanjana.. I think we see the dark sides of this world only when we are down the gutter", Vivek was holding his forehead with his hands in disbelief and grief.

"No !! Never !! We cannot lose our dignity just to live this lifestyle", Sanjana fumed

"I will rather die than give myself to a lecherous bastard like Anand", she continued.

"Vivek, drop this issue here. We have enough problems to solve. Lets not think too much into this. Tell Arun that this will never happen and we don't want to talk to Arun or Rekha ever again"

"Its better we stay away from them as well as Anand and this will slowly die down" - sanjana added.

She went near Vivek and held him in a hug and said
"I love you a lot and I can never see you broken. Lets pick up ourselves. I will also start looking for a job more seriously and we will fight this together"

Vivek hugged Sanjana and kissed her on the cheeks
"You are my most priced possession and i will never lose you"

They had a very silent dinner that night. They did not eat well. Ajay and Anusha were playing something after dinner while Sanjana was prepping her resume. She was determined to find some job. The 4 year gap in employment was a problem. She looked at the kids playing and with even more determination started working on her resume.

Vivek had retired to the bedroom long back. Sanjana put the kids to sleep and joined Vivek in their bedroom. He was lying down with his eyes closed. She could not make out whether he had slept or not.
Not wanting to disturb him, Sanjana slowly went and lied down near Vivek.She kissed his forehead once and turned the other side trying to find some sleep.

"What kind of person would want to spent a night with 34 year mother of 2 like me ? Older men like young girls but why me ? " - Anand's indecent proposal was bothering Sanjana and sleep was elusive.

End of Part 3<To be Continued>
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Why me ?? As Sanjana was thinking she felt Vivek’s hands encircle her hips..

His hands caressed her midriff over her nightie and slowly moved to her breasts

Sanjana closed her eyes and her lips parted a bit letting out a short gasp

She felt his hot breath on her neck and shivered a bit..

Mmmm.. Viv.,.ek.. was all she could muster before his hands rubbed roughly on the now erecting nipples

Sanjana was wearing just a nightie and panties like she normally does at night. The rough running of nipples over the thin soft fabric of the nightie made the nipples taut and hard

Mmmmmmm...... Sanjana let out a moan and arched a little.

Vivek tightened the hug while cupping the left breast
His lips reached her cheeks for a wet kiss
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vivek's hands played with the zipper on the front side of the nightie and pulled it down slowly..

His hands disappeared inside the open zipper ..

SSS....AAAAA.... Sanjana let out a sharp cry as his hands started roughly massaging the soft tender boobs..

Sanjana turned to lie flat on her back and opened her eyes and looked heavily at Vivek.

She has missed this romance and intimacy since the start of this financial trouble.

Vivek stared back at her with lusty eyes and roughly parted the top portion of the nightie. He moved the nightie to an extent where Sanjana's white fleshy shoulders were visible.

He inserted his hands inside and fished out her milky white assetss.

Cheee.....aaahh... Sanjana moaned and breathed heavily..

Vivek stared at her breasts ...

They were hard for a 34 year old, white and blemish-free. The areola was dark pinkish and the nipples were a dark shade of brown. The nipples were hard, and the end was pinkish.

He licked his lips and saw Sanjana.. She looked back at him with watery eyes expecting his next move..

Vivek let out tongue drenched with saliva and came close to her left breast. He carefully curved his tongue and with the tip of his tougue touched and flicked the hard left nipple. He did not make contact with any other part of the boob..

Sanjana felt an electrtic current pass from the middle of her nipple .. down her spine .. to her hotness between her thighs.

She moaned out loudly and crossed her legs..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Vivek repeated the treatment to the other nipple and she squirmed harder on the bed.

Vivek...what aare you... doing..? Ah... eh.. She started to blabber..

He made her wait and squirm for a few seconds before he let out his tongue and started licking the whole left boob.. right from the base to nipple ..then travelling up the top part of her breast to her navel..

Having traveled twice with his tongue all over her left breast he moved back to see the white milkish book covered and glistening with this saliva..

With an lusty look straight at her eyes, Vivek's mouth covered her nipple and the teeth sunk in her taut rubbery nipple.

AArrghhh... she let out an animalistic grunt and thrashed her legs.

The pain in her nipples quickly turned to pleasure and made her leak profusely between her thighs..

She could not take it any more and sat up on the bed, pulled her nightie over her head and threw it on the floor.
She was sitting just with her panties.. Vivek quickly divested his shorts and Tshirt and was nude as well.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She threw her fleshy arms around him and hugged him tight.. her boobs squishing against his chest.

Sanjana had a blemish free, fair skin and had curves at the right places.. With a 34 C breasts and fleshy (not fat) shoulders and a slight flap in her hips when she sat in this position made her look more sexy for her age

Both of them were Hugging tightly sitting on the bed.

Vivek’s lips found Sanjanas and he kissed her with passion and lust

Sanjana opened her mouth and their tongues met.

His arms roamed all around her back and rested on her hips. He pinched her hips and continued kissing her.

Sanjana let out a stifled moan inside his mouth and they drooled a little kissing feverishly like teenagers

Vivek’s hands moved to her panties and pulled it down in one swift move. Her feminine scent filled their bed room. The wet panties joined the other clothes on the flooor.

Sanjana released the lip lock and moaned out loud

“Aashhhhhh...” and threw her head back

Her 34c boobs were strutting out proudly and her husband needed no invitation. He pounced on her boobs and sucked them hard one by one all the while running her wet snatch.

Sanjana was in heaven ..

Oh.. Ah... yes ah.. I want you she screamed

Vivek knew she was ready and wet ..

His cock was semi erect. He made Sanjana lie down and moved his cock towards her mouth...

Sanjana turned her head and said
“Please .. vivek I want you in.. “
She never liked sucking a cock and she has never blown vivek ever before. Vivek tried but never succeeded

Vivek grudgingly moaned and moved on top her missionary style and position his cock near her pussy. He stroked a couple times to harden it and pushed inside her waiting pussy .. it hushed and flowed with juices and his cock went in without much resistance .,

She moaned hard ... ahhh ahhha ahhh

Vivek put his hands on her boobs and squeezed them increasing the tempo of his fucking
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sanjana’s eyes were half open and her eyeballs rolled up

Hahhnn ... Haahn .... she was moaning rhythmically as Vivek pounded her

Vivek pounded for another 5-6 mins and slowly Sanjana was climbing her orgasmic ladder. Her hands were pressing his posterior and she widened her
Legs so that he could hit the hilt

Her pussy was leaking heavily and the room was filled with the sloppy fucking sounds and the sounds of thighs slapping. The only other noise was the regular moaning of Sanjana ... She was nearing the orgasm..she closed her eyes and moaned ..

Sweat formed beads and drops moved down her boobs and hips as she shakes vigouriusly with the fucking.. Yes she was near the orgasm .. oh how long
Has this been ... oh oh .. she was close

Her legs were up in the air, anklets twinkling and shaking as her legs moved. She curled her fingers and could feel the pleasure traveling from her hot vagina all through the body.. she knew it will hit her head soon and she will burst in a sweet, long thrashing orgasm ..

Haaaaann Haaaaan yessses.... she cooed

Her mangalsutra moves side to side on her boobs wet with saliva and sweat

I bet any of you who saw Sanjana like this will leak your load instantly

Vivek had been without sex for quite some time now and this erotic scene and her warm cunt were too much to take ..

Mmmm... Aaahhhh.. he moaned and pulled out his cock spraying his hot load all over the bed..

“Noooooooo ...” Sanjana screamed as she her organismic build up was rudely halted and feelings started to subside ..

Vivek quickly sensed this and got hold of her thighs and darted his tongue towards the throbbing pussy

“Sheeeee no... “ Sanjana was so prim and proper that any oral sex was dirty to her. She never encouraged vivek to give her oral pleasure nor did she give him..

She tried pushing Vivek away but he forced his tongue on her clit and licked it vigorously.. the orgasmic buildup regained and she burst out ..

“Ahhhahhhhahh mmmmchhheeeee aaahhh.....” she moaned

Sanjana thrashed and buckled leaking her juices profusely as the orgasm hit her ..

She had her eyes closed for the next one minute relishing the sensation.. She knew that had Vivek lasted a few more mins she could have had a more mind blowing orgasm. But she was very happy with this release afte so many months

She was basking in the happiness and a smile appeared on her face thinking how considerate her husband was that he quickly went down to make her happy ..

She hugged Vivek - “ I love you darling” she said

I love you dear - vivek kissed her back

He quickly got up taking some tissues and wiping off the cum on the bed..
He knew Sanjana does not like it dirty and cumshots on bed would make her cringe..

Sanjana smiled lying down naked and blew her husband a thank you kiss.

After cleaning up, both of them dresssed, hugged and slept peacefully ..

(To be continued)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next morning Sanjana woke up early and after sending the kids to school dressed up, took a print out of the resume and went out to meet Priya her long time friend and confidante. Vivek was glued to his laptop when she left.

“What’s the urgency now to look for any job, Sanju ?” Priya looked quizzically at her friend

“I think now we are desperate for a job. I am ok with anything that payed more than 50k per month” Sanjana replied

“I don’t see the point .. If you wait a bit longer your husband might just get a job. Your break of 4 yrs is a problem. I am not sure what good jobs will be there.. Why are you in a hurry"

Sanjana's eyes turned moist.

"Sanju, what is the problem ? You are hiding something from me"

Sanjana broke down. She calmed herself and told everything about Anand's proposal the day before.

There was a stoic silence for a minute.

Priya started

"Sanju, but why is Vivek not getting a job yet?"

"I think there has been a lot of bad-mouthing about the way he got fired from his last company. In the last couple of weeks, he has been selected to the final round in 3 companie and not offered. I am afraid he may be jobless for a long time. Even if he gets something it will not be at the same level he last worked"

"Ok, then why don't you just sell the damn house"

"The property is under dispute and it is going to be tough to sell it now. Even if we have the bank sell it, we will still have to pay some money back to the bank. Also in the last 3 months our credit card debts have swelled as well. You know that our parents are not that rich. I repent everyday for having spent all our money on this damn house.." Sanjana slammed her forehead.

"Hmm... Sanju don't take me wrong.. but why don't you meet Anand once. He may not be that bad a man. He is rich, very respectable in society. He even has a daughter almost your age. May be he will consider giving..."

"PRIYA !!, He is a creep. How do you want me to MEET him" Sanjana fumed.

"Hey.. I am not saying to sleep with him. Why don't you just meet him? "

"NO !!!" Sanjana yelled.

"Ok. Ok.. drop it. How did Vivek take this proposal ?"

"Poor Vivek, he was very upset. He hit his friend black and blue for coming with the proposal.. And........"

"And ??"

"He loves me so much that yesterday after many months we did it.. " Even in this situation Sanjana blushed a little at the thought of the previous night.

"What you guys had sex after so much of turmoil ?" Priya asked surprised.

"Why are you surprised ? Is'nt that the purest form of expressing love ?" Sanjana quipped back

"Sanju, I some times feel you are too straight and proper to understand things related to sex. Somehow i feel your husband was aroused by this proposal. Otherwise, why initiate sex yesterday. You guys were going through tough times for many months now.. why not before and only yesterday? "

"No No.. Don't judge Vivek. He is not a pervert. Come on Priya.. you know him" Sanjana was defensive.

"I don't know Sanju.. it just did not feel right to me. Anyway lets start looking for that job for you.

"Yes that is the priority", Sanjana said.

They talked a bit about the profile and some changes to be made in that and also the companies where she can apply, etc.

All through that talk, in a small corner of her mind, a question was planted and it was haunting Sanjana.

"DID HE GET AROUSED BY THIS LEWD PROPOSAL ?" ....

[To be Continued]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
[Image: huma-qureshi-facebook.jpg]  . [Image: huma-qureshi-looks-drop-dead-gorgeous-in...380087.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Four weeks passed since the conversation with Priya and Sanjana’s desperation to get a job grew stronger. But she was flatly rejected in any technical role due to the gap. Interviews were hard to come by ..

Vivek was growing increasing dull and was always in guilt and self pity. The atmosphere in the house was horrible. The intimacy they shared the other day extended for a couple more days. The intensity reduced drastically and after those 2 days sex was non existent again.

Sanjana was in no mood to complain as her focus was on getting a job

Sanjana was lost in her thoughts sitting on the couch when her phone rang

“Sanju, Priya here... Got something for you. Can you come meet me at the regular coffee shop”

“ Yes. In 30 mins ?”

“ OK. See you”

Sanjana was thankful that Priya was consistently helping her during this torturous times. Priya had short listed companies and arranged a couple of interviews as well. Nothing worked so far but Sanjana was happy that she had someone helping her.

They were sipping on coffee in 30 mins

“ Sanju, do you know MAS company ?”

“ Yeah heard of them but don’t know much”

“ Ok. They do software export and they are part of a bigger conglomerate. Their CEO is new and is need of a personal assistant for him. The person should have great organisational skills, communication and should have software background. The CEO needs help in preparing for client meetings, proposal reviews, etc. it’s a very important role though non technical”

Priya continued,
“I know a contact from the NGO we used to volunteer who is close to the CEO. He asked whether I could take it. You know I can’t get back to work now. So I have recommended your name. Interview is tomorrow morning 9 am “

Sanjana caught Priyas hands and her voice stammered

“Thanks Priya .. I will never forget this..”

“ Sanju, don’t be sentimental. First get the job and I am not sure about the package as well. Looking at the position the pay should be good. But thank me once you get them offer. Ok, see you tommorow after interview”

Sanjana went home happily
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next Day ..

Sanjana knew it would be a very important day for her. She dressed in a saree, made her hair and made sure she looked professional. She doned some light make up and looked at the mirror.

“Good morning sir !!” she did a mock in front of thr mirror with a smile.

“OK. This is perfect. I will get the job today” she told herself and stepped out of the room.

Vivek was sitting on the couch with a worried look.

“ All the best Sanju. Come back with a good news”

“ Thanks Vivek. Take care of the kids. Food is on the table. I will call you after the interview” she hurried blowing him a kiss

MAS - the name board was huge in front of the 9 storey building. It was full of glass windows which reflected the sunglight giving a glow effect to the whole structure.

Sanjana said a small prayer as she stepped into the gate. She informed the
security about the interview and after the sign in formalities she was ushered into the lobby

Sanjana was sitting in the lobby fidgeting with her laptop bag for 10 mins now. The AC was very chill but she could feel a drop of sweat in her forehead. She closed her eyes to drive away the nervousness when she heard

“ Hello Mrs Sanjana ???” a sweet lady voice shocked her.

“ Yyes”

“ Hello Sanjana, I am Anitha from HR. How are you?”

Anitha was a bit short but was very beautiful and young resembling Alia Bhatt.

“I am fine Anitha. Thanks”

“ OK. Our CEO Mukesh is waiting to interview you. So we should rush up. Do you prefer coffee, tea or some soft drink during the interview”

“Water is good. Let’s meet Mr. Mukhesh”

Anitha guided Sanjana to the 9th floor and knocked at the door of the corner office before opening it.

They entered a tastefully decorated large room. The left side of the room had seating area with a brown leather couches and sofas. Atleast 8-10 people can sit and have a conversation there. There was a small coffee table with some magazines and company brochures.

The right side had a few cupboards, a fridge and 2 large screen TVs. There were a couple recliner chairs in front of the screens
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At the center of the room was a large mahagony wooden table with intricate carvings. Looked like a piece of antique. Behind it, on the chait sat a heavily built Mukesh, the CEO of MAS Group of Companies.

He was looking seriously at the file on his table through his golden framed glasses.

"Give me a few minutes please" he said in an authoritative, firm tone.

"OK Sir" said Anita.

She showed a chair on the left side sitting area to Sanjana. Sanjana sat down. Anitha opened a bottle of water and placed it along with a glass on the table and walked towards the door, opened and left it.

There was pin drop silence in the room for the next 10 mins. The only sound came from some scribbling by Mukesh on the file and papers. Sanjana started to fidget a bit. She almost felt her whole life was dependent on this one interview.
Who would get opportunity to be interviewed directly by the CEO of such a big company. She was talking to herself, "Get this job, Get this job .."

"Sorry for making you wait Ms.. "

"Sanjana Sir"

"Yeah.. Sanjana, I am sorry you had to wait. Shall we begin the interview" Mukesh got up and walked to the sitting area of the room in a relaxed manner. He was huge and dark with a receding hairline. His stomach was pushing the shirt and suit he was wearing so hard that the buttons seemed they will pop any minute.
He had very less hair which was black and white. He looked 50+. He took chair opposite to Sanjana as he was talking to her.

"No problem sir. We can start, please." she said.

"Good. What work did you do earlier Sanjana ?"

"I was a System Analyst for 6 years in XYZ company"

"Hmm...."

"Then i had a break for 4 years"

"Oh! why ?"

Sanjana felt a huge disappointment and thought she would be again rejected and said

"To take care of my kids sir"

"Oh ok! How old are they now ?"

"8 and 4 sir"

"Oh so they don't need you anymore ?"

"Not really. But our situation demands that I work sir"

"Hmm ok. I don't want to make judgements here but this position I am looking for needs commitment. I don't want somebody who will take the offer, work for sometime and then leave abruptly in the middle"

"No Sir !! I am commited to work. I will not quit my job again. This is very important to me" - Words poured out of Sanjana hurriedly. She has had enough with trusting the single income already.

" Ok ! If you are sure about that, then fine"

Mukesh got into the specifics and started asking numerous questions as part of the interview..
" What type of software contracts are you familiar with"
" WHat do you know about MAS ?"
"Do you know about..."
"What will you do ...."
"What is the ...?

Sanjana answered them continuously. After 20-25 mins, Mukesh asked,

"How do you feel this interview went ?"

"I am not sure about the decision sir, but i feel i answered all your questions honestly"

"Hmm. That's a fair statement. You are not upto the level that suits this position. This is not a technical or development job. This is more business focussed and you need to assist the CEO. I am not sure how well you can do that. I am not sure if you can do everything that is reqruied to do that.
You may have to read software contracts for me and talk with CTOs if necessary .. at the same time you need to book the best Japanese restaurant in town for the Sushi loving client.." Mukesh added thinking deeply.

"Sir, like i answered honestly, I am sure I will be able to fulfill this role. I will have to learn a lot of things. But I am sure i will be able to learn them. I will not disappoint you."- Sanjana said in a firm tone. There was desperation on her voice and if she thought the firmness will hide it, she was wrong.

"You are smart and you will learn. I understand. There is a strong reference for you as well..Hmmm.."

Sanjana was thanking Priya within her.

"So.. fine I am ready to offer this position to you. You should be attending a training session for the first one month. We wil pay for your training. "
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"The training will be month long. You may have to travel to our head quarters in the USA for a week at the end of the training" Mukhesh paused

Sanjana was stunned at the offer...

"See this is going to cost the company around 10 Lakhs. This is a high skill training.

"See this is going to cost the company around 10 Lakhs. This is a high skill training. We have 6 other executives taking this and I will add you in the list as well. It is conducted by a group from the top B School here in India."

Mukhesh paused again and then continued

"So you need to sign a bond for 2 years. If you leave us within that period you will have to pay us back the 10 Lakhs"

Sanjana hesitated for a moment. She did not know the salary and how could she commit for 2 years with such a huge cost involved.

"And by the way, your salary will be 24 Lakhs per year including a variable pay of 30%" Mukhesh concluded.

Sanjana could not believe her ears..

"WHAT 2 L PER MONTH ?? Really ???..."" She cried to herself.

"Sanjana you seem to be lost in your thoughts? Are you willing to take offer ?"

"Sorry Sir.. I was just happy thats all. I will take the offer and will commit to 2 years bond period as well. When should i start ?"

"Good. Please meet Anita who will brief you about the other details. I will have to go for a meeting"

Mukhesh got up as he spoke the last words. Sanjana got up

"Thanks a lot sir !! This is a great opportunity"

Mukhesh extended his dark hands and shook her extended hands firmly. His heavy hands crushed Sanjana's soft hands making them pinkish.

"Don't mention it. I have strong reference for you. Hope you live up to that. Good luck"

"Sure sir. Thanks" Sanjana said and again started thanking Priya in her heart again.

Anitha entered the room with a knock and looked at Sanjana.

"Congratulations Sanjana !! Let me show you around our office and also arrange for the offer letter before you leave" she said escorting her outside the CEO's room.

Later that day,

Sanjana and Vivek were hugging and jumping with joy in the hall. The kids joined the fun not knowing why they were so happy.
The appointment letter was on the table. Vivek had read that letter atleast 10 times. He was flabbergasted.

"Honey, I still can't believe they would give this position, at this salary for you"

Sanjana was a bit irritated as this was the 10th time he was saying this..

"Don't you think, I am qualified ?" She asked with anger

"No darling, I know that but how did they know in such a short interview"

"Priya has put a lot of good word about me. I did not think Priya is this resourceful. I am going to meet her in the coffee shop in 2 hours. I need to thank her otherwise i cant sleep today".

"Yes. You should go and thank her. My God what a relief" Vivek sighed.

Sanjana was happy. She felt proud that she was able to save the day and even more happy to see Vivek relieved.

At the coffee shop,

Sanjana was hugging Priya. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

"I can't thank you enough"

"Hey, I just arranged the interview. You got the job"

"No. Mukhesh told that it was because of your reference that he is taking this risk of giving me the job"

"Sanjana, you are reading too much into this. Just relax. You deserve this and do a good job."

"I will Priya. I am totally devoted to this job which has saved me from disgrace.."

"Ok. Now go and enjoy this day with Vivek and the kids" Priya smiled at Sanjana.

The friends hugged again before Sanjana took off.

Priya was seated on the coffee table staring at Sanjana walking. The smile on her face slowly died and it started turning worrisome.

She took out her mobile phone and dialed hesistantly.

"Sir.. she has accepted the offer" she said on the phone

"Good! I know that" said a deep baritone voice on the other side.

"Sir.. she is a very innocent lady and has a sweet family..."

"Priya, your part of the deal is over. You will get what we promised before sunset today. What happens from here is none of your business. Go home and be happy. Forget that we talked. Bye"

The line went silent on the other end. Priya knew he has disconnected. She took a deep breath and thought to herself,

"Everything will be ok" and got up from the chair and left the coffee shop.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sanjana and Vivek were lying on the bed. The next day was the first day of her new job and training as well. Sanjana was anxious not to know what to expect.

Vivek put his arms around her and hugged her tightly. Sanjana smiled a little and closed her eyes.

Vivek started kissing her neck and nuzzling around her neck. His hands reached her books and squeezed them hard.

"Ah.." Sanjana left out a yelp.

"Vivek, I am all tensed about tomorrow. Can we just sleep?" she asked him in a loving, pleading manner

"Sure. try to get some sleep" he said and rolled the other side.

Sanjana closed her eyes praying, "Oh God !! Big day tomorrow"..

Morning she got up early and quickly made some lunch, snacks for kids and got them to the school bus by 7:30.

She took a shower, dressed up meticulously for the next hour and was prompt on the dining table at 8:30. It was a 10 AM start and she had to leave in the next 30 mins.

"Honey, please take care of lunch. I could not prepare it." she told Vivek on the table.

"Thats ok Sanju. You take care and be on time. I will manage" he said lovingly.

She grabbed a toast with jam, juice and tool her bag and kissed him Good bye.

Sanjana was wearing a pink cotton saree. She wore a perfect fitting matching blouse. Her lipstick was just the right amount. The saree did not reveal much but made anyone who looked at take a second stare.
Sanjana always had this effect on men. Whoever looked at her, would steal another glance for sure. Some outrightly .. Some without anyone noticing..

At the office,
Sanjana arrived on time for the training and got introduced to the other members who had come there for training. She quickly understood that she was the least qualified in the lot

"I really need to work hard on this training, if I have to keep my job" she thought to herself.

The trainers were from a top B School and the training started.

Sanjana was totally down after the first few days of training as she could not even get the jokes they were cracking. Daily post training she would feel drained. She would cry at home alone and to Vivek. Vivek did his best to console her.
But she felt he could not understand it.

After a week of training, the cheif trainer called Sanjana.

"How do think the training is going ?" he asked with a smile.

Sanjana burst out. She could not control her tears and cried. Sanjana quickly controlled her tears. She felt is was very unprofessional at this stage.

"You need to work hard Sanjana. You are capable but you need extra assistance. I will have Prof. Swami focus on you separately" he said.

Sanjana thanked him.

Swami was a task master and Sanjana was loaded completely. Slowly she stopped doing any work at home. Every morning she would get up, get ready and come to office. Go home late, eat and sleep.
Vivek was completlely taking care of kids and the house. He also stopped looking for his job. He wanted a cool off time to have his older work image go away.
Sex was non-existant as Sanjana was always tired. She would feel the urge at times but the tiredness will call off everything.

Over the next few weeks, Sanjana started doing extremely well at the training. She regained confidence and was almost among the top 5 in the batch. She was very proud and continued to strive hard.
The role reversal at home was obvious as Vivek became the acting mom for the kids and Sanjana the bread winner.

The training was complete and Sanjana travelled to the head office in the USA for a week. It was a totally new experience for her and her confidence was sky high now.

At the last day of training, she was shaking her hands with Swami and the cheif trainer.

"Sanjana, how did the training go ?" the trainer asked and smiled.

"Wonderful Sir. I know i can do this now. All thanks goes to you and Prof. Swami sir" she replied with a confident smile.

"Wow Sanjana, look how confident you are. You should reserve your thanks to this company. They paid us extra to make sure you shine. This is a golden opportunity. You should make the best use of this."

"Sure sir !!"

"From tomorrow you will report to your CEO. Have a great career ahead of you. Best wishes" the cheif said and left.

Sanjana was over the moon. She had completed training and she was ready to get started.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sanjana was in a bubbly mood from morning. She carefully chose her saree and took great care making her hair. It was the first day of real work at MAS and she was all pepped up. The training had given her the confidence so the butterflies in her stomach had settled down greatly.

"Vivek.. How do I look ?" Sanjana asked. She does not ask this very often. So Vivek stopped the stove and came out with a ladle in his handle.

Sanjana was wearing a dark green saree with a tight matching blouse. The blouse showed off her bosom well and marked the beautiful curves of her upper body. She was twisting slowly in front of Vivek so that he could see her fully. Her creamy white complexion was in complete contrast to the saree and the short sleeve on the blouse showed a considerable part of her upper arm and hands. The upper arm was blemish-free and smoothness could be felt just looking at its pinkishness.
Vivek could see the deep cut back again the creamy whiteness contrasting with the dark green blouse. As he scanned her below her blouse, Sanjanas rear was tightly wrapped in saree. Her 36 sized ass was accentuated perfectly by the tightly worn saree and her smooth creamy hips were visible between the jacket and the saree below. His eyes travelled along the hipline trying to catch her sexy belly button but that was hidden in the darkness behind the saree.

"Wow....you look gorgeous today" he blurted out drinking in her perfect figure and structure.

"Hey Vivek, is it sexy ??? I just want to dress professionally. I don't want to wear something inappropriate" Sanjana was worried with Vivek's expression.

"No No.. Its not over-the-top sexy. It is professional. But you look strikingly beautiful in this saree and fit"

"Is it ?" Sanjana was proud .. She smiled.

"Good then. Its time for me for office. Please take care of the house. i will be back soon" she said and picked her bag

"Ok darling" Vivek said and approached her for a kiss.

"Oh Oh... not now darling my makeup and saree will get disturbed" she said and gave a flying kiss and hopped out.

Vivek left out a sigh and continued his cooking.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sanjana entered the office and she directly went to the CEO's office in the 9th floor and knocked at his door.

"Sir.."

"Come in Sanjana" Mukesh said.

"Good to see you back. I have been hearing about the progress you had made in your training. How did it go?" Mukesh said as he closed a file in front of him.

"Have a seat" he showed the seat in front of his table.

"Thank you sir. It was a great training and I am very thankful to you and this company for this opportunity sir"

"Good. You will have ample chances to show your gratitude. There is lot of work to be done and I am sure you are raring to go as well"

"Yes sir. I am eager to get started and work on the tasks"

"Ok. Lets get to business then. We have a big deal from an American Company.This is a multi million dollor deal running into 5 years. You should know by now how hard it is to get through such big deals."

Mukhesh paused and continued.

"This company is a customer of our competition for the past 10 years and by some really smart moves by our Chairman now they are ready to consider us for this high value contract."

Sanjana was all ears..

"Now the whole bid process will go on for atleast a month and you will be actively involved in this bid. In fact, this will be your first real world assignment"

Sanjana was keenly listening to Mukhesh and acknowledging his words.

"Our Chairman and founder will be directly involved in this bid and you will be assisting him directly. He will be coming to this office today afternoon and will be using this room.
I will be moving out for a month to the empty room across the hall. Once the bid is over, you will report back to me and we can get on with other projects and work."

"Is this clear" Mukhesh asked in a firm tone indicating that he was done with explaining the work. He looked at her if she had any questions.

"Clear sir" sanjana said.

"Good. Again, this is a great opportunity for you to work directly with our Chairman. He built this whole empire all by himself. There is immense learning working with him directly and winning this bid will put you in a different plane altogether"

"Thank you sir. I will do my best. I am very happy that you trusted and proposed me for this to the Chairman. I am honoured sir. I will keep up your trust"

"Sanjana, you know that I did not do anything. Don't you ? He was the one who gave a strong recommendation to hire you and he was very concerned about how you did in the training" Mukhesh

Sanjana was SHOCKED to say the least... "What i thought it was Priya's recommendation.. Why will the Chairman recommend me..??" her mind was racing fast.

"I was not surprised when he asked for you to assist him in this project. He always hires the right people. You should have known that by now otherwise why will he hire me" Mukhesh laughed hard his heavy body shaking, at his own joke.

Sanjana artificially laughed at his joke. She was a nervous wreck internally. " Oh God !! Is this some kind of a false identity. The chairman is going to see me and throw me out ?" again her mind was racing badly..

"Our chairman is Mr. Chandrasekar sir right?" Sanjana blurted She knew about him when they spoke about him in the training.

"OH haha ..." Mukesh thundered with a laugh and said, "Now you are acting as though you don't know him.. Ha Ha.. He will be here today afternoon. You tell me.." he winked.

"Thank you sir" Sanjana faked another laugh.

"Ok Sanjana, you can meet Mrs. Sneha, our chairman's secretary at the secretary's cabin" he pointed to a door on the left of his seat. Sanjana had noticed that door when she came the first time for interview but did not know it was the secretary's cabin.
She also noticed another door behind the chair, which she beleived should be the washroom.

"OK sir"

Mukesh took out his desk phone, "Sneha, Sanjana is here" and hung up.

The door on his left opened within a minute and Sneha walked in. Sneha looked around 40. She was medium complexioned with firm medium sized boobs. Her hip curved shapefully and ended in the perfect ass you could dream of. It was raised, jutting out a little and curved in very sexy way.
With Sneha standing, if a drop of water travelled from her bare back and reached the bare soft ass will it continue to trickle down her ass and thigh OR will if fall of the peak of her ass jumping out like a ski - This would have been a hot debate when this beauty was in college. Now she was 40 and was sexy as hell.

Ok the description over the last 2 lines would have been the thoughts had you or me seen her coming out in the saree like that.

What Sanjana saw was another beautiful lady who looked professional and attractive at the same time.

"Hello Sanjana, lets go to our room" Sneha smiled extending her hand

Sanjana shook hands, "Nice to meet you, Sneha"

They walked towards the secretary's cabin.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sanjana looked around the room. It had 2 doors, one to enter the office of the CEO and the other directly to the corridor. The room had table and chairs and was spacious with a cupboard, fridge and other amenities.

"Sit down Sanjana" Sneha said as she sat in her chair

"Congratulations on the job and its a great that your first assignment is with the Chairman himself" she said.

Sanjana could sense a pang of jealousy clearly in her tone. "Of course she is the Principal secretary of the Chairman and if he chooses me over her for this assignment, she is going to be upset" she thought.
Also Sanjana knew that she had to have a cordial relationship with Sneha if she had to get past this unknown Chairman. Moreover, Sanjana was pretty sure that is was a case of mistaken identity with the chairman.

"Yes Sneha and I will need all your help if I have to do atleast a little well in this assignment. Will you help me?" she asked in a submissive tone.

Sneha was upbeat hearing this and said,

"Don't worry Sanjana, I am here to help. We will be good friends from here on" Sneha was relieved that Sanjana was not a haughty MBA grad from some reputed college showing attitude. She liked the was Sanjana respected her seniority and position.

"Look, I will be in the Chairman's office for the next one month. He will be here working on the new bid and you will be taking this room. I have to take care of his office in his absense. That's why he chose you to assist him" Sneha wanted to assert her position with Sanjana clearly.

"But don't worry the other office is just 20 min drive from here. I will come here, if he becomes unhandleable or you come and meet me if you need anything" Sneha added.

"Ok Sneha. Thanks a lot. You are very helpful" Sanjana blurted.

"OK. You may have buy some business attire like some skirts, tops and jackets. There will be client meetings from next week. Better get some and get comfortable wearing them"

"Oh. Ok. So no sarees ?"

"No. Not like that. You can wear sarees and ofcourse thats what we normally wear to office. But for some client meetings, esp. this American client, it would be better to have some meetings in full business attire"

"Sure. I will purchase them"

"Good. Take this file. This is confidential and there are no soft copies of this. Read this carefully before afternoon. You are meeting with the chairman today"

"Okay Sneha and thanks for everything" Sanjana got up and left.

With a million questions running in her mind, she took a deep breath, walked to the temperory cabin on the general seating area of the 9th floor and sat and started reading about the bid.

Afternoon 1PM. Sanjana was engrossed in the file reading about the bid. It looked extremely complex and she was having a really hard time when her desk phone rang.

"Hello"

"Sanjana this is Sneha. Can you come over to the CEOs room here ?"

"Yes Sneha. In a minute" Sanjana jumped up and took the file and walked to the CEO's room.

She opened the door after knocking and saw the CEO sitting on guest seat. The main chair was turned the other way and the chairman was on the seat. Sanjana could only see his back. Sneha was standing nearby with some files in her hand. She bent down pointing something on the file, the chairman was reading.

"Good Afternoon Sir" Sanjana wished the CEO.

"Good Afternoon Sanjana. Sir, Sanjana is here" the CEO said to the Chairman.

"Well. Thanks Mukhesh. Please go ahead and carry on with your meetings. I will take care. We will meet again in the morning tomorrow" the chairman said. He was still engrossed in the file and did not turn his chair to face them.

"Thank you sir" Mukhesh said and left the room.

Sneha told something to the chairman and she left the room as well.

The chairman turned his chair in a swivel and faced Sanjana

"Hello Sanjana" the baritone voice said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sanjana was SHOCKED.. She froze for a few seconds..

"Anand..sir..but..Chandrasekar..you." she stammered not knowing what to speak.

"Sanjana, my name is Anand Chandrasekar, Chairman of Chandra group of companies which owns MAS and few other companies. People close to me call Anand. You can too" he smiled.

Anand was 60+ but did not look his age at all. He had a good height, was fair. His hair was scarce but not bald. The eyes behind the gold framed spectacles were sharp and looking directly at Sanajana.
His frame was not too lean but looked very fit.

"What Sanjana, can we get started with our work or you have any other questions today" Anand leaned forward picking up the file from his table.

Sanjana quickly traveled the past 1.5 months. So Anand has recommended to his CEO for the job. They had paid heaviliy for the training and also got a bond from me. This bastard has planned and trapped me well.
But how did Priya get involved. Sanjana could not connect that dot. But she knew what she had to do.

She quickly turned and started walking towards the door.

"Stop. What the hell are you doing. Walking out like this" Anand thundered..

The firmness and seriousness of his tone tied Sanjana's legs and she turned to face Anand.

"I don't want to work for a perverted man like you.. looking to prey on helpless women like me" she charged back.

"Hold your tongue or you will have to pay. I don't think you want to lose your job, have a few cases filed against you at this point. Do you?. Now shut up and listen" Anand said in a firm, angry tone. His voice sounded angry but he did not raise his voice.

"Sanjana, I saw you in the apartment complex and i liked what I saw. I am a virile man and like to have my women. When you friend told to me about your husband's situation, I offered him the country manager's position in a company in return for a couple of nights with you" he paused.

"It was a good proposal if you ask me. You said no and I was fine. I continued to notice you guys were in deep rut and I felt pity and wanted to help and henced recommended to this position here" he added.

"We have a complete background check of you and we know you are capable of this job. The recruitment, training, position, bid everything is damn real and I have made this possible for you" he paused for a second.

"I did not force this upon nor did I ask something in return for this job. I know what I want from you and I WILL GET IT. I am not going to force or bang you. Be matured and make a decision" he stopped again.

Sanjana's head was reeling.

"Yes, he had offered this job, but the job was real, the training was real. She had read the bid document. It was real. Everything was correct. Except his indecent proposal.... Yes he cannot bang me here. I am protected in this company..." Sanjana was speaking to herself.

"Look, either pick up the file and we can start our work or resign and get lost". I have work to do now - Anand said firmly and picked up the file.

Sanjana's hands started shaking. Where will she go for 20L now ? and what about Vivek and the kids without a job. She looked at Anand. He was seriously looking into the file. He did not look very threatening to her now.

"Sir... I am sorry.. I was shocked... I could not gather my self"

"Its OK." he said curtly.

"Sir... Can you give me a break today ? I am not feeling very well. I want to go home. Can I come tomorrow morning ?"

"Hmm... OK. But we don't have a lot of time on this bid. When you come tomorrow, come with a decision and don't waste my time" Anand said.

"Ththank you sir" she blurted and walked to the door with her heads down..

Anand raised his head and saw her walk towards the door.. her ass swaying in the tight saree, he watched her fair hips on the contrasting green saree.. the sound of the anklets in the calm room.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as though sucking in Sanjana's smell..

"Hmmm..I am a hunter darling. I like to watch, wait, plot and trap my prey. Once the prey is trapped, i like to play with it, push it till it almost begs me to kill it.
I will kill when it enjoys the kill.. when it wants to be killed.. you are my prey and this game is going to be interesting. Ha Ha...
You know, it is boring to have girls just fall over you and fuck you for money.. whats the fun... I will take my time with a prime piece of meat like you." he was talking to himself.

"Ha Ha.. " Anand laughed slowly as Sanjana walked out and the door closed.

"THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN and its going to be a HELL OF A RIDE.. " he said out loud swiveling his chair...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Posted upto page 10
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply