Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
i whispered just control little pain, u will enjoy my dickk more than any dick u took till now.

charmi with pain : atleast take half of dick out and fuckk i feel ur dick has reached my stomachh..

i smiled and told i pushed only 3/4th of my dickk, 1/4th is still outside....
charmi akka is shocked hearing it and told take some dick out i need to relax...

i pulled half dick out of vagina and chamri took a long relaxing breathh.... then in no time i again pushed the dick inside at once...

charmi again whined in pain...but this time i didnt stopped... i was fucking her vagina with slow paces in and out.

[Image: FY40xycaD_tHhGjAsSuQ_pgydZmz3pPX1rQNAq4m...frNhgY.jpg]

but i am fucking only with 3/4th of my dick...
as my in and out going on charmi akka is groaning with pain.
i increased my pace of fucking..charmi akka. 
hansika akka and kajal akka is staring with fear at charmi akka face and and my dick. as they never saw the huge charmi akka groaning in pain.

i was slapping charmi akka ass and fucking her in speed. gradually charmi akka pain groans are changing into pleasure moans....

i asked charmi akka.. was it still painfull or pleasure??

charmi : its soo damnnn painfulllll still.... but its the pleasureeeee.....is also awesome...

while i fuck charmi.. hansika akka shiny white plupmy asscheeks are tempting me...

i pushed my fingers into hansika akka vagina and finger fucking it.
i am fucking charmi akka with my dick and hansika akka with my fingers... while kajal akka is jealous of this.
i fucked charmi akka 5 more minutes and i took my dick out of vagina.
as i removed dickk, charmi sister fell on bed like that without any strength left in her body.

my dick is shining with charmi akka vagina juices.
i moved to hansika..her vagina is soo soft and shinyyyy.
i rubbed my dickk on vagina.
she is scared.
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 01-02-2020, 02:55 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM