Adultery Collection of Erotic and Short Stories (With Index)
Story - 18

Santha mam Makes Me A Man

Part - 2

I never had sex before and it was only a dream for me till yesterday. I have never thought of being so much
lucky to get shantimy fantasy lady. The lovelyreal roundvery firm breasts were standing out like two hills
with light brown colored areolas and erect nipples with their crowning glory. Lying nearly on top of heri
started kissing those softsweet lips. I lowered my mouth to her neck and began nibbling lightly. I felt
shanti's body becoming moist and sweaty. Very slowlyi lowered myself to her young breasts and took a
nipple in my mouth. But she gently denied me from moving further and laid me in her bed. "what are you
thinking?" i whispered to her. "it is really a nice thing." she replied. Seeing her looking at my prick with a
cute smilei blurted" please ma’am. Take it as you like. It is yours. Yours only". Then she has took my
throbbing cock. It's now pulsating in her hands. In one word-massive and rigid like an iron rod. Then she
took my cock in her hand and it was getting bigger and bigger. She started showering hot kisses in my
pulsating cock and asked me "arunmy boy. Is it all yours?" and laughed “its so bigfor your age arun” still
she couldn't believe that i have got such a big cock. She was watching it with so much curiosity because it
was her first experience with another manother than her husband and she was showering it with kisses
and it now almost 7" long and rigid like a steel rod .she became really mad since it was her first experience
and never expected such a big cock for a boy aged 16. [during one of our wildest lovemaking sessions she
measured it with a scale it was exactly 7"and she told me that it is a real gift to me since it will take every
woman to the extreme pleasure. I was much worried about the size of my cock first. But she also told me
that it is not lengthbut the foreplay is more important to take to a woman to perfect pleasure.] She cuddled

it and again and again told "arun.it is big. Really big. I never thought that boys like you would have such a
big cock". She took it in her hands and wrapped her fingers completely around it and licked it. She sucked
gently on the head and licked it up and downalso massaging my balls. Her luscious lips landed on the big
purple head of my dick and i experienced a sweet kiss on it. A sudden shiver went through my whole body.

Then she began to play with my ballsmassaging them and softly squeezing them. Feeling this sexy beauty's
hands on my ballsi was in heaven and began to moan loudly. She was holding a larger part of my prick
outside and with her other handshe was alternatively raking my balls with her fingernail and also
massaging themgiving me a wonderful sensation. Then she started to tease me by licking my shaft up and
down and all overbut avoied the head. She licked under the ridge of the headbut did not take the head in
her mouth. Then she licked all the way down to the base of my shaft and took my balls in her mouthone at
a time and sucked on them softly. All of a suddenshe took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it.
She tightened her grip on the back of my leg trying to get a hold of her. She moved her head in closeparting
her pout lips. She pushed them down. I let out a little gasp as shanti's lips touched my skinmy cock flexed
againsome pre-cum was forming on the tipand my dick was aching. She bent in closer to my thighher
breasts rubbing against the inside of my shin. She was sucking hardher wet lips pressed tightly to my
legshe pressed her tonguefelt her breasts rubbing against my lower leg. Her sensitive nipples hardened
because of it. She unconsciously moved her other hand a little further up the back of my legcupping the
bottom of my ass cheek. She took her lips away from my swollen lumpbut ran her hotwet tongue over
itleaving a trail of saliva behind. "ohhhhhhh". She really couldn't help herselfthe little moan escaped from
her lips as she looked over her lover's cock. She was rubbing her hand over my back and nails were
making marks on it... I ran my hand through her hair. I moved my hand to the back of her head and lightly
took hold of her hairpulling her up slightly to the level of my cockher fullred pout lips were barely an inch
away from my cock as it jerked aboutwaving in front of her facethe pre-cum dribbling down the front of
the full cock head. She opened her mouthand ran her tongue along my cock headlicking the white sperm
from it. She raised her hand and gripped my cock shaft tightly. She tugged on itmoving her hand back and
forthmore pre-cum appeared on the tip and again she shot her tongue out and licked away the white
droplets. It was feeling great.

She then engulfed me shaft entirety into her mouthdeep-throating me all at once. I was really excited but i
just stayed just like thatas my whole shaft was inside shanti's mouth and i was wondering how she could
swallow such a big cock. I started to moan as she slowly started to lick the head while it was still in her
mouthringing around the ridgeflickering at the pee hole. Then she started to move towards the top and
suck gently. She slowly moved my thick cock in and out of her mouth in long strokessucking softly and in
the spotswhich i liked best. I started to grow even bigger in her mouth. She was sucking my cock with
great favor. 

I was in heaven. She was doing this with great care and taste. She got my dick in to her mouth
fully until her throat. Her hands were working on my balls. My hands were working hard on her breasts. I
was tuning her nipples. "ohhhh.my god" i moaned as she ran her tongue along the shaft and back again.
She started to lick the headprobing my pee hole with her tongue in a sensual way that really turned me on.
She was now vigorously licking my shaftcupping my balls in her free hand. She had taken the full shaft into
her mouth and was concentrating on the top of my dick. She moved slowly at first then quickened the
speedusing her hand at the base of my shaft. I was fully wet with all the saliva that was dripping down my
cock and from shanti's constant licking and sucking. She then started to move her hand up and down in
pace with her mouthgiving me a hand job and blowjob at the same timeexciting me even more. I pushed
her head towards my dick. She opened her mouth wide and took my cock into her mouth again. She felt it
hit the back of her throat almost and she started to suck on it extremely hardher hand moving back and
forth as she did. She closed her eyes tighttasting my hot prick as she ran her tongue across the bottom of it.
"uuughhhh dear! Suck it"i urgedmy dick pulsing in the mouth of the most beautiful woman on earth. I
gripped the back of her head tighter as she eagerly sucked my cockbobbing her head back and forth in a
fast rhythm. She wasn't thinking about anything else but sucking my cock. She gripped my cock
tighterworking it faster. It was too much for me. I looked downwatching shanti suck on my hard meat. I
could feel her wet saliva all over the shaft. I was meeting her bobbing head with my own small
thrustsrocking my hips back and forth. "ma’am! I'm going to come!!" i moaned. I felt my cum-sac welling
up with my spunk. She moved her hand from my assand brought it round to cup my ballsshe started to
massage my tight sacher nails digging into the skin as she took hold. "uuughhhh!" was all i could say as my
sticky white semen shot out the tip of my cock into shanti's waiting mouth. I held onto the back of her head
with both hands as i erupted. She slurped my hot cumworking her tongue over my sensitive thread on the
underside as she swallowed hard the cum gushing down her throatgripping my throbbing cock with both
hands as i rocked my body in orgasm. "ohhh. It was a terrific one" i cried out. Pleasure from masturbation
was nothing compared to this. Finally my cock stopped pumping out the milky jizzbut she kept suckingher
tongue licking every last drop of cum off my dickher whole body was red hotshe felt like she was on fire.
My condition was not different. I didn't go limp at all. Moreoveri was hotter. My cock went harder and
warmer. It was throbbing even more. I was looking at that perfect figure as if i was looking at it for the first
timeas if i have undressed her for the first time. I forgot that i have just finished eating those magnificent
boobs and cunt before getting the greatest blowjob from the sexiest girl. She was so beautiful that i just
couldn't meet the thirst of her eyes. I sucked those wonderful boobspinched them and made her cry louder
with pleasure. She also told me that she also got a fantastic orgasm while sucking my cock and taste of my
cum was really a lovable one. Due to this beautiful experience i was exhausted fully but her thirsty tongue
went all over my body to take the sweat drops and then she massaged my body with that perfect pair of
breasts and i was ready again to explore and enjoy that terrific body..

She was fully wet and ready. "i want you to fuck me with this big dick" shanti hissed"i want to feel it all the
way inside me." total scene was really erotic. Godhow many times had i imagined a scene like this? A hope
to get what i had been dreaming for monthsto explore the sexy body of my sweet teacher shanti. It was
time to finally show her what i have fantasized about her through out all these years. I positioned myself
between her legs. I could actually see her heart pounding through her breasts. Slowlyi positioned my cock
at her tight opening and started rubbing it slowly up and down against her. She reached between her legs
to hold my cock. With her legs spread wideshe rubbed the bulbous head of my dick up and down her
gaping pink slit. Her cunt lips were peeled wide open and i massaged her clit with my cockgetting both of
us more excited by the second. She moved her legs wider apart to try to accommodate me. After a few
momentsi felt her relax a little and pressed gently against her. I felt her grunt a little and grab hold of my
back with her arms. Slowly but steadily i continued to exert pressure against her. She was tighter than my
expectation and her body gives way a little and felt the head of my cock become enveloped.

“uhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn" i heard her moan as i continued to press. I continued to press into her until with one
heavy push my cock slid halfway into her. I heard the air rush out of her and she screamed"ah aah aaahh.
Ohhh. I never thought its like this. I never experienced this before. " she grabbed me and pulled me close to
her. Finally after a lot of effort i was buried completely in her really tight pussy. I felt hardness pressing
against my cock. She squirmed as she adjusted to the size of the cock lodged deeply inside her beautiful
young body. I began to thrust in and out of her beautiful body. Then she slowly began to move her
hips grinding her clit on the fleshy pole. I then began to fuck her with hard rapid strokes forcing her breasts
to jump furiously on her chest as i powerfully rammed her cunt again and again like a piston moving inside
an engine. She continued getting fucked furiously. After a few moments she sat upright and reached one
hand behind her to massage my balls. I reached up and began squeezing her breasts in my hands and
shanti started talking dirty to me as she slid her wet cunt up and down my thick shaft. "oh baby your dick
feels so good inside me. It's so big and hard. You make my pussy feel so good. I want to come all over your
fucking dick" she chanted as she bounced on my dick. I started fucking her harder and shanti fell forward
on her hands. As i thrust my pole into her tight pussy she flung herself back so she could take all of me
inside her on each stroke. I pummeled shanti's sweet pussy over and over again making her squeal in
obvious delight. Suddenly i flipped her over on her back. My dick popped out and shanti reached down
desperately to grab the slick shaft and stuff it back inside her steaming pussy. Her beautiful breasts rolled
back and forth on her chest like waves on the ocean as i fucked her with long strokes pulling my cock
almost all the way out before driving it back into her again. Shanti reached down between her legs and
began rapidly diddling her clit with her fingers as i fucked hermy balls slapping against her ass on each
stroke. It didn't take long for both of us to go over the edge. She began to gasp then to moan. She arched her
back and thrust her head back her eyes clinched tightly close. We were both trembling and shuddering our
breaths coming in gasps. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me to her as tightly as she
could. She continued thrusting of her hips upward sallowing me to drive my erupting dick over and over
into her spasming cunt.

I bellowed like a bull as i cameviolently slamming my cock into her while i spilled
my seed deeply into her belly. Shanti's breath was coming in short gasps and she ground her pussy against
me as her orgasm washed over her. "aaah aaahh aaaahhh aaaahhh." with a loud
scream"aaaaaaaaaaarrrunnnn i ammmm cooommmming" she came immediately triggeri ng off my orgasm
also. Shanti wailed as a series of orgasms rocked her body. Both us were really in seventh heaven and at a
final beautiful moment we came together and reached a terrific climax which she or i cannot explain. She
collapsed and fell on my chest and for a long time we just lay like that without moving my cock throbbing
inside her tightly gripping cunt. Gradually our motions slowed and we continued to make soft "ahhhhh"
sounds. We both opened our eyes. Our lips drew together and we kissed a long tender kiss. Soon my cock
became soft and i withdrew it from her heavenly fuck tube. We lay panting next to each other. She
said'thank you arun after a long long time i have had such an intensive orgasm. It was really lovely to loose
myself to you. Like you i also fantasized a lot of seducing you." we slept like that for at least 10 minutes
without uttering any words. Then slowly i got up and laid in bed her body was full of sweat drops and
while watching her beautiful naked body i got mad.

I have seen sweat drops flowing from the valley of her perfect twins through the belly hair to her deep
navel. While licking that from that navel she was caressing my hairs. Then she told me to change the
position. She has taken my head to her lap and told me to suck that perfect twins as much as i want. I was
waiting for such a request and i sucked the erected nipples one by one and bit them slowly i eventually
collapsed on top of her and shanti clung tightly to me. I was in heaven. I was thinking of how lucky i am to
get such a perfect beauty for losing my virginity. She looked up at me and smiled. "i love you. Arun how
you learned all this. You have really taken me to extreme pleasure. I never expected this from a virgin boy"
she half-whispered. With that she reached up and hugged me. "i love you too shanti ma’am i made rehearsal
of this at least 100 times in fantasy.

" i replied. I was tired too much and she kept my face on her lap and
given those breasts to mouth and cuddled me like a baby. I have taken that melons one by one to mouth
and sucked it very hard and she enjoyed it very much. Later both us wiped each other dry and went to
sleep in one bed and in under one blanket and both of us naked to the hilt. And i had the duty of emptying
her lactating boobs we slept with me sucking her boobs. The moon shown on us with grace. The stars
acknowledged our relationship. Our hot bodies kept us warm enough from the chilly winds. It was about 1
pm when i woken up by a warm hand massaging my cock and making it hard. I said “ma’am aren’t you
sleeping” she said “how can i sleep with such a stud around it would be a universal waste if i don’t make
the best of tonight arun come on arun lets make love again” i had to wake up as my cock was fully awaken
and erect. ‘told shanti ma’am that we are gonna do it right now and i wanted to try her ass too she was
startled but she had no choice my cock was fully upright seeing shanti ma’am and me naked. It was paining
but enjoying her was amazing with that i got up and made her bend on the bed her boobs dangling i spread
her legs wide open i opened her pussy lips and pointed my cock to her pussy hole and i started moving my
cock circling around her soft pussy lips and slowly shanti ma’am was out of control she said "man you are
giving the best pleasure in my lif eplease fuck me now"so with my hand i entered my cock now in her pussy
and with great force i sank my entire cock in her pussy my cock was touching her womb entrance and she
came again she held the bed tight and started shaking all her body. After 2 minutes of climax she calmed
down and said "your cock has filled up my whole cunt your thoughts and with my husband here tonight are
going to give me a dozen orgasms i am completely under your control arun do whatever you want to dobut
make me satisfied my husband has never fucked me like this before." with that i kissed her on lips and said
"are you ready for the roller coaster ride honey?" and she said you bet. With that i started fucking shanti
ma’am’s pussy by moving my cock in and out about half-length in pussy. I fucked and fucked and fucked
that bitch but she was just relaxed and enjoying my big cock. Then again after about 15 minute she
came like thunder again she held me so tight i kept on fucking and she started getting jerks all over her
body. After 2 minutes she calmed down again and i kept fucking the tingling feeling in my cock was never
ending. She was in heaven she came with me too and we both held each other and i collapsed on her.
 I was breathing heavy and sweating too. She started moving her hand on my hair and said ‘oh dear that was the
best fuck’. After two minutes we got up and cleaned ourselves i wiped my cock in the bed and she sat on
the cot and jism started oozing from her cunt shanti ma’am said "arun you fuck like a horse and you cum
like an elephant. We were fucking for more than an hour and after cleaning i sat on the bed and shanti
ma’am felt like pissing i told her not to go to the toilet i immediately picked up a balloon and asked shanti
ma’am to pee in it i requested her to do it and the whirring of her pee was being collected in the balloon.
The sound of her pissing made me more exited. She made me sit on the cot and sat on my lap and kissed
me and said darling i am tired i said we still have a lot to dobut she just sat on my lap naked for 15 minutes.
I said shanti ma’am you have a great ass please bend over. I want to see your ass hole and she bent down
and i fingered her ass hole and said " oh it looks great i am sure your ass will love my cock in here" and
shanti ma’am jerked herself and turned around and said "no baba don't even think about it you will rip off
my ass look at your size" she lay in the doggy position and i went behind her and penetrate my cock in her
cunt. It was wet all ready so i started fucking her again. She was going wild. She said“come on
arun aaaahhohhh fuck me more. My husband has never fucked me like this before i am your whore you are
the best fucker i ever had". Then i started putting a finger in her wet asshole suddenly whole finger went in.
I said shanti ma’am looks like your ass is so wet and ready to take my cock in. Suddenly she jumped and
took out my cock from her cunt and looked at me and said "oh no you are not going to fuck my ass look at
the size of your cock you will rip me off. I said if you don't want it is up to you but my finger felt it is
ready and i resumed fucking her again in cunt.

About 20 minutes of pleasant soft and slow fucking i came in her cunt unloaded my jism 10 squirts all
warm guiee jism was hitting her womb and she got another orgasm. After that we cleaned upshe sat on my
lap and asked me? Do you think my ass can take your huge cock? I said ‘the only way to prove is to tryif it’s
hurting then i won't pursue any further’. Then she said ‘promise make sure you do not rip of my ass its only
you who tried it last time even my husband never have fucked me in ass’. ‘i said your husband is a mother
fucker who has left his wife to be fucked by me’. She too laughed and we agreed and she started sucking
my cock since i was going to fuck the ass. I got so excited and immediately my cock 7 inch became so
hard then i told her to turn around and she did i started massaging her butts and she said ‘oh arun i like it’.
Then i took some vaseline from her purse and lubricated her asshole and plugged in two fingers then
rubbed more added more vaseline and then entered three fingers in. I asked shanti ma’am do you feel any
pain she said ‘no’ but i feel pleasure all the way’then i said ‘you are ready for my cock and she said go
ahead and jam it up in my ass’. I applied lots of vaseline on my cock and i held her by my one hand from
her tummy then with one hand i held my cock and pointed to her asshole and applied lots of pressure.

Suddenly my cock’s knob went in she screamed oh fuck it pains so i said i am going to take it out then she
said don't move and let it get adjusted so i just held my cock’s knob in her ass for few minutes till she said.
Now i am comfortable go ahead and penetrate some more. I gave good push and her ass took another 2
inches of my cock’s length. Then she said "oh arun you are right. Now i like it." so slowly i started moving
my cock from her ass in and out pushing more in within 5 to 7 strokes she took my entire length 8" and
2.5" thick cock in her asshole and she was going crazy. She said“i love it fuck me like a horse fuck
more more in more hard arun ohhhuuunnn. "i started fucking her so good my balls were hitting her. Within
10 minutes shanti ma’am came like a gushing river. This time her orgasm was much longer and tensed
then all before she had. She held my cock in her ass for more than 2 minutes and caressing my balls. After
her orgasm i resumed fucking her again and in 15 minutes i said i am cuming and she said go ahead spray
it all in my ass with that i squirted 8 times hot jism in her asshole and filled up her ass completely my
orgasm was far better than i had fucked her in her cunt. Finally we both got exhausted and i collapsed on
her. After 5 minutes i pulled out my limp cock out of her ass. We both cleaned up. We walked up to the
corner of the terrace and cleaned the clock struck 4 am. We went back to the bed told shanti ma’am that its
time for me to leave by 5 am we sat sucking each other another idea struck me i asked shanti ma’am to
remove her gown and i removed my pants i licked her cunt again and made it we tasked her to sit on my
cock with my cock embedded deep into her cunt we sat like that and spoke while making soft moves the
feeling was amazing i started to squeeze her boobs for her milk into a cup for me to drink that made me
more horny the fucking started but soft and cozy i was rubbing her butts and she was massaging my cock
with her cunt. We orgasmed for one last time this time i collected it in the cup mixed both our juices and
put it back in her cunt. We have now become freaks and look for every opportunity to make love in strange
places and situations. Sex has become part of our relationship for us its with each other we enjoy the most.
I am now 30 years old shanti ma’am is 46 years old shanti ma’am will never be able to forget how she
enjoyed fucking me with her husband around neither can i !!!

/////**********\\\\\ 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Index - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Story - 1 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Story - 2 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Story - 3 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Story - 4 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Story - 5 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Story - 6 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Story - 7 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Story - 8 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:28 AM