Adultery Collection of Erotic and Short Stories (With Index)
Story - 13

Sex in Cinema Hall.

This is a real story, first I want to introduce myself I am Ravee I am student in Bangalore and me and my
friend planed to go for a picture in Saturday evening, I am waiting for my friend in theatre. I am already
booked and having two tickets and within a minutes the theatre was house full, then I saw a girl, first I saw
only her back portion, she is wearing jeans and she is medium sized and having two globes(arse) and her
long hair touches his ass, it's fantastic site to watch a girl, while she is moving his hair touches the left and
right part of her ass in a rhythm, I always love girls having long hairs, so my interest turned to her, now I
started to watch her moments. Then I saw her face, she has beautiful eyes and big boobs, and I must tell u
for girl aged 16 or 17, I have not seen a big boobs like that, she is wearing only tops so that his boobs were
clearly seen and it is so tight and it is so erect. She was so tensed in her moments, the bell rang indicating
that the film is going to start within few minutes, so I approached her, and I introduced myself to her that I
am Ravee, and I told her that I am having two tickets with me, one of my friends has not turned up. She
said that one of her friend who promised to come with tickets has not turned up, this is one his favorite
hero's film, she's disappointed, I welcomed her to see a movie with me, but she refused mildly, but I
invited again so she accepted my invitation she came with me. I told to myself this is the biggest
opportunity I got in my life so I decided not to waste a single minute. I saw my ticket number c1, c2 then
she and I entered in to theatre and I placed priya in c1 and I sat in c2. Some advertisements were going on
the big screen. She told that she was priya, studying in a college first year, priya is very frank and she is
very beautiful.

After few minutes the actual film started I also get into my act without wasting a minute. First I placed my
foot in her right foot, first she taken his legs, but I followed her, there is no place to move her legs there is
no way for her to accept me, now I slowly removed her heels with my foot and now I started rubbing her
foot with my foot, this made me horny and now I placed my left hand in her right thighs and now I slowly
pinched her and started to move my hands all over his thighs and I must say that she is having beautiful
thighs. Now a very sexy song going on the screen govinda holding karishma hips and giving kisses to
karishma. Now I felt that this is the right time to touch her boobs, I just pressed my palms in her boobs, it
is so soft and spongy, but priya whispered in my ears this is too much, she said if u continues I will go. I
said to priya, there is nothing wrong in it, I became so horny after seeing karishma, so I thought u are
karshima, in the same way u cannot see govinda, u can fantasizes me as govinda, I told her that think like
this I am not Suresh that I am govinda to u and u are karishma to me and u will surely enjoy.

After that, she started to cooperate with me, now I started to rub her Nipples with my fingers. She now
became out of control, and she started to move Closer to me and on that day she has not wearing bra, so I
removed one of her buttons and I moved my hand and placed in her boobs, as one hand is not sufficient for
me to hold his boobs, now I started my left hand roaming in her left boobs and my right hand doing
business in her thighs and my foot is just rubbing her legs and now I became out of control and my dick
starts to bulge in my pants and she started to moan slowly, as I clearly able to see she now started to enjoy
the show. She was passive and silently enjoying, I am active and made her to enjoy, I want her to become
active so now I just hold her lovely hand and placed in my dick, first she hesitated, but after few attempts
she accepted and started placing his palm in my dick as it gives lot of pleasure to me, now I slowly started
kissing her cheeks, neck and her hand, now the lights were on the theatre for an interval, so I hurriedly
separated from her and I adjusted my pants and she adjusted her dress, now I went to snack bar and
bought two Pepsi and snacks and now I am ready for the second half, after few minutes the film started
and now I slowly unbutton her tops and now my hand went freely and I started to rub her abdomen part,
with my hand and I now touched his tummy hole, it is small and I now put my middle finger in his tummy
hole and started pressing there, she now becomes very hot and now I placed my hand in the curver of her
hips and started rubbing there.

Now I have taken my hand from her abdomen part and now my concentration goes to her pants and I
slowly unzipped her pants and I slowly put my fingers in the pants as I touched her panties, so my fingers
went inside her panties, now I touched her private hair and I started to rub his hairs with my hand and I
am not able to go beyond that, so I said to her to separate his legs, she replied that this is not the right
place for that, after the film is over, u can come to my house today no one is there, so it is free, that gave me
lot of pleasure I Kissed her in his lips as my fingers felt that her panties becomes wet, and I also cummed
inside my pants. After the film is over, we caught the auto and we went to her house, the house is very nice
and it is well furnished one. I made her really horny, and now she wants real sex in her house and we both
went inside her bedroom, as I hugged her from behind as I am not able to do anything in her ass in theatre
because we were sitting, now I just patted with my hands in his ass and I started to kiss in her neck, head
and in his long lovely hairs, now I removed her jeans and tops and she is standing only with blue wet
panties, she now removed my shirt and my pants and my 7inch dick hits his hand, and now she becomes
happy at last she saw my dick and now I removed her panties and I am able to saw her pussy, what a
beautiful site, I saw her two beautiful clit and her pussy is in pink color and had a nice smell. Now I kissed
her from top to bottom, I squeezed her boobs and licked and sucked her nipples and made her nipples
harder and now I just licked her tummy hole and now I just kissed her pussy, just I removed the clits and I
inserted my middle finger, she is a virgin so it is so tight that my middle finger itself is hard to go, now I
inserted two fingers and started to do in to and fro motion and now she started to cum in my fingers, and
now she is ready for her first fuck and I promised her to be enjoyable. Now I placed my cock's head at her
opening, I just placed my hands in her boobs and pressed them nicely.

Her pussy was tight and I couldn't move my cock in to her. I slowly moved My cock and now my cocks
head portion only inserted and I heard priya in pain, now I continuously applied pressure and now I
touched her virginal membrane, now I applied more pressure, now I felt the barrier was broken and now
my cock went fully inside her cunt and now I started to move horridly as I heard priya started to moan
aaaahhhh ahhhhh in pleasure now my hands squeezed priya boobs and my lips locked with priya lips and
now I started to do strokes faster and I saw her cumming and she touched the orgasm and now I cummed
inside her and started to fall on priya. Priya was so hot now, from her face I identified that she was totally
satisfied in the first fuck, and she needs more fucking from me. Within few minutes my cock gets erected
and raring to go for a second round, but this time I want different position that I want him to be in doggy
position so that I will insert my cock from behind and now I Asked him to be position in doggy style and
now my tip of the tongue touched Her pussy and started to lick and it now it touches the clitoris as it is
Folded inside her pussy, now I started to lick and suck his clitoris and it Gave lot of satisfaction to priya
and he screamed in pleasure and now I Patted his ass with my cock and now I slowly started to insert my
cock is Already pre cum and his pussy his already wet so this time no problem now my cock went freely
inside his cunt, now I started to hold his hips with my hand and I started to push it faster and this time my
cock went Fully inside her cunt and his ass touched my private hairs and priya now had multiple orgasm
now I felt that I am ready to cum so I removed my cock from his ass and I placed in her long hair as I
always liked and I cummed in her long hairs, and now I moved his hairs all over her body so that my cum
spread all over his body, now I started to lick and Sucked my cum and I kissed priya with my cum so that
she tasted my cum.

Now I had a another idea, just I want to fuck in his boobs, so I told her to hold her two large boobs in her
hands, so that I can insert my cock in between the boobs, so now she responded to me and hold her big
boobs in her hand such a way that two boobs touched it now I started to insert my cock in between her
boobs as it is so spongy my dick got lot of pleasure and she also enjoyed the boobs fucking and after few
minutes I got excited and I am ready to cum and now I asked priya to open his mouth, and now inserted
my dick in his mouth and started to cum inside her mouth and now he tasted all my cum and now she
licked and sucked my cock. And the time now is 8.00 pm, so I made her happy from 3.00 clocks and it’s
now time for me to separate and I promised to meet tomorrow in park but that is another story.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Index - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Story - 1 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Story - 2 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Story - 3 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Story - 4 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Story - 5 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Story - 6 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Story - 7 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Story - 8 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:28 AM