Adultery Collection of Erotic and Short Stories (With Index)
Story - 11

My Married Neighbour

Hi guys, this is a story of how I seduced my neighbor who is a married women, well I’m Munna from B’lore,
age 29- good looking. Next to my house stayed an Bengali couple- the husband (supratim) & wife(trina) of
age 34 & 29 resp.he works in a private company & travels a lot. The wife is a beautiful women, cute & sexy-
34-29-36. But never I saw her in a wrong way until things changed. I used to visit their home regularly &
play with their 2 year old kid.& was friendly with both of them, but the wife doesn't talk much.but as time
passed she too changed. One day when I was playing with their kid , I heard some unusual sound from
their bedroom & I know the supratim is going for a long trip. I tried to listen to the noise- it was uhh,
please not now, some moans by trina. I peeped thru the window & saw a very erotic seen. Supratim was
kissing trinas navel, & she was in a saree but the pallu was felt down. The sight of her boobs with just her
blouse aroused me & she was moaning in pleasure as supratim kept on sucking her navel. Then after some
time they came out. After this whenever I saw trina, I became hot. I kept on masturbating thinking of her
sexy body. After this, I satrted being at their for most of the day & she was very friendly with me as her son
liked me much. 1 day we planned to go to plaza & in the bus I pressed my dick nicely on her ass as if it
accident, sometimes I even brushed my hand in her hips as the bus was crowded. That day I was really hot.
I decide to seduce her today. As she was tired, he slept very early . Trina & myself were talking for a long
time. That day she wore a black saree with black blouse, which was damn sexy to her. I was planning how
to start the things. Then she started cooking, & I touched then & there accidentally as if I was helping her
in cooking. We had dinner then & I was feeling nervous, hot how to fuck this sexy women.. Then luck was
on my favor-trina came with a cup sets which we bought today in the market & told that she wants to keep
it in the top shelf. Then I said ok trina, she put a stool in front of the cupboard & asked me to stand on it &
place the cups. But I quickly decided my plan, I refused to her idea & advised it 'll be easy for her to keep
the cups & I can hold the stool till then. My gorgeous sexy god then stood on the stool ,and tried to keep the
cups . That time , I was able to see her big boobs from down with the blouse. It made me hot & I wanted tio
suckthem, squeeze them. I then saw her deeep beautiful navel which was visble as she tried to reach the
top. I couldn't control myself. I kept my face near to her ass & breathed heavily & it was hot.she sensed
that. Then I placed my hands on her waist to help her to come down.while doing so, I inserted my finger in
her navel as if it was accident & kept my body very close to her so that I can feel her boobs on my chest
when she comes down.I guess she also became a bit hot as she was very close to a guy other than her
hubby. After getting down, she tried to leave, but I didn't leave her. Instead I said, trina u r very beautiful &
sexy, she was very shocked to hear this. But meanwhile I hugged her around herwaist. She started
shouting, munna what r u doing, but I started kissing ion her face, neck lips, I didn't listen to her shouts,
but I was getting more & more fast. I just came down & kissed on deep navel.

She started saying, please munna stop this, this is not right, I'm married. But I didn't listen. She satrterd
pleading, pleaaaseee munnaaaaa, I'm maarrrried , I don't want to cheaaaat myyy hubbby. But when she
was saying this, her hands were not protesting as before-. I sensed that I'm turning her down. I said- trina,
ur sexy & pushed her to the wall, locked her hands with mine on the wall , with my legs I saeparated her
legs and pressed my dick on her thigh & made her to sense my dick. Meanwhile, I was kissing herboobs
after remoivng her pallu with my teeeth. There is the glorius moment , I wished , my sexy girl infront of me
without pallu.I pressed her boobs with my cheeks,and she moaned , pleeeeeeeasssseee- munnaaaa, don''tt
dooo thisss, i'mmm married , & she was struggling for words. I know she is completely under my control,
but doesn't weant to cheat her hubby. I sarted to suck her boobs with the blouse & bra. She now started
moaningg , likeuhhhh, munna math kar, dontttt, my kid might wake up. I said - dont worry trina, he is
sleeping. Now i pressed my chest on her breast. & kissed her neck, licked her face. I tried to opened her
blouse, but she refused. Then to agian induce her sex mood , i feircely started sucking her navel like a mad
man. She satrted screming in pain, pleeeeeaassee munna, uffff, pleaseee dontt, do thisssss, my hubby may
comeeeeee. I said- trina, dont worry , ur hubby is out of station. & sucked her navel. Now she was just
maoning and pulled my head very closew to her navel and moaned- munna .igot up& staterd squezzing
herboobs with my hands & pressed my hand hardly on her cunt. She left out a cry--- ohhhh, munna,
ohhhhhh, plz, i cant doooo thissss & her eyes were closed in pleasure. I told her the, commo0n trina- i
know u dont want to cheat ur hubby, but ur so beutiful that i cant resist. I'll show u heaven today dear.
Then i tore her blouse as i was behaving brutally- she said ohhh, noooo. & i trie dto hide her boobs with
hands , i removed them , & opened her bra,,& saw the big bboobs- her nipple was very hard. I sucked her
nipple , bite them, & sucked her boobs. She was simply moaning- common , suck itttt.. I took her full breast
in my mouth & sucked them, then i removed hersari completely, her petticoat & panty & saw the cunt
which i wwas longing for. She was very shy to be in nude infront of a man other than her hubby, but that
made her horny. I just threw her on the bed, spread her thighs & start licking hercunt. She couldn't bear
the pleasure.

She pulled my hair in plesure & was maoning- ahhhhh, cooomn, suckkkk it., lick it ,. Then ir realised his
hubby never licked her cunt & she was new to this. I just kept on sucking until she exploded her juices, i
licked my sexy womens honey.she had an orgasm. Methen i removed my pants, & she was quite shocked to
see my huge dick.i brushed my dick on her pusssy. She started begging me, munna - commoooon, enter
me, fuck meee, press ur big cock inside me. I asked is this bigger than ur hubbys. She said yes.while she
was saying so, i sudeeeenly entered her and screamed in pain- i moaned - triinnnna, & she was screming,
plz nooo, be slloooow, it s paining verrry much. Then in another big press, i enterd her fully, she shouted in
painn- maaaaaa, then again i gave a jerk, she moaned, ahhhh, again a jerk , she moaned ahhhh, , i slowly
started hitting her with my dick- & she was moaninng- ahmm, ahhhh, yesss. Plzz dont stoppp, be fastt, - u
have a huge cock, common, be fasstt. I beacme faster & she started biting my hands in pleasure. Her legs
were locked around my waist & we two were riding fatsly. Finalllly, i fuckkedd her very fast, sjhe was
always screaming & i exploded my semen after gaving 4 deeep thrust. Then i kissed her cheeks & said, ur
sexy trina. She hugged me & kissed me. Nowadays, i fuck her too often.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Index - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Story - 1 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Story - 2 - by Heisenberg - 15-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Story - 3 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Story - 4 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Story - 5 - by Heisenberg - 16-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Story - 6 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Story - 7 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Story - 8 - by Heisenberg - 17-11-2018, 10:28 AM