Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
A Wife's Journey Continues

Written by abcxyz13

7th November 2017

A Wife's Journey Continues

This is a continuation of my previous story A Wife's Journey https://xossipy.com/thread-8190.html Please read the first part to continue on the journey here.

Thanks!

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After our 3 week adventure we were back home. Swetha and me got busy with our usual routine, we had a lot of catching up to do at both work and home. The first week was over in a flash as we got ourselves back on track. But, Things weren't great with me and swetha. I asked her about the details of her relationship with yogendarji and her new interest for dominance but never got a reply. Swetha continued to avoid the subject and one night things got heated and we ended up with a fight. Again. I told her she owed me an explanation but swetha insisted she needed time and she was getting fed up with my constant pestering.

Needless to say our sex life had taken a downhill with us spending little time with each other. Swetha was mostly on phone when we were home and i on my couch with a tv remote. This was nothing new, it's kind of a routine that we follow when we fight. The only thing that’s always makes thing better was Time. So we played the waiting game.

As time went by, the news of us acquiring new money got around and our close friends started to chant party all day. We finally gave in and decided to have a party at home with our close friends and have some well deserved fun. It was just 5 families and we all knew each other for long time. We invited them on saturday with a promise of all you can drink booze night.

Our friends started arriving in the evening. It was same as always. Music in the background … drinks in our hands and chatter in the air. As we men enjoyed our drinks, the ladies joined us with their wine. Swetha looked gorgeous in her white t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt was just the right size to hide her navel, but everytime she moved her hands i would get a peek of her fair skin. Swetha didn't have much makeup on but she did put on a red lipstick. God! i miss her lips. It was fair to tell she was the most beautiful of all the ladies in the room. Swetha gave me a wink as she caught me staring at her.

The party moved on to night as we finished dinner and got ourselves comfortable on sofa. We all formed a circle around and started chatting and drinking. The chatter slowly moved to how much money we made from our sale and what were our next plans. We gave them half the figure of what we really made and our next plans, which everybody knew was to get ourselves a nice house.

“Cheers!” Someone shouted and we drank on.

“Hey swetha, i heard you had lot of fun at the haveli” vivek our friend asked a bit drunk

“yeah, it was fun”. Swetha replied a little surprised

“It was more like they had fun with her.” I said joking

“Ha ha .. I bet the village folks were all over Swetha” Vivek added

“Shut up vivek” swetha said with mock anger
“Even if the anybody tried anything… anand would have kicked them around” renu, vivek’s wife said laughing

“Ya, thats true, he is no fun” vivek added laughing

“Actually, anand was more cooperative this time” swetha said, winking at me.

Swetha walked over with her glass of wine and sat next to me “It was fun for both of us. and it’s never fun without my husband” it felt nice, we were having a moment of our own after a long long time.

“Oh...always the lovey dovey couple” Vivek said making fun of us.

“ha ha ok… i think now it’s time we had more fun, let me get the disco light we bought last diwali” swetha declared

Swetha switched off the lights and turned on the disco light and switched the music playlist to slow romantic songs. We all started getting up to dance as swetha came up to me and hugged me close. I hugged her back tighter and we both danced to the beat. We both kept smiling at each other as we realized how our stupid fight wasn't worth it. We danced along for a long time as we melted in each other arms.

Rest of the crowd was dancing along to the the music in trance. The alcohol was doing it's job. As we continued dancing, Swetha took my hand and ushered me to the couch.

“I am sorry baby, things have been bad between us. But you know I love you right?” swetha asked with a serious face.

“I know. I love you too” i said kissing swetha on her lips and thanked the disco lights for the darkness.

We talked some more as we watched the other couples enjoying a little dance of their own.

“Come on guys, the music is not yet over” vivek said as he took swetha’s hand and pulled her over

Renu, vivek’s wife came over and pulled me up as well “let’s go, anand”

Me and renu started dancing as i saw swetha with vivek. Renu was wearing a saree and she didn't mind as i put my hands on her waist touching her skin near her navel and renu put her hands on my shoulders as we danced along. Swetha looked at us and smiled. I smiled back. Few minutes in, i noticed viveks hand on swetha’s waist and it was inside swetha’s t-shirt. Usually swetha would have stopped him, but she let him slide his hand inside her t-shirt. Vivek’s hand kept sliding up as swetha pulled him a little closer to hide the view. I danced and moved around with renu to get a closer look as i saw vivek’s hand fondling swetha's tits inside her t-shirt. Here i was with all my close friends nearby and one of my friend was feeling up my wife and i was getting a hard on. Swetha just smiled as she saw me watching and let vivek continue. This went on for sometime as few couples started breaking out and swetha quickly moved away from vivek and came to me. We both walked over to the sofa as swetha asked “did you like it?”.

“Yes… but...it was dangerous” i said unsure

“Don't worry, vivek is totally drunk” swetha replied adjusting her bra inside her t-shirt

Someone turned on the lights and the party slowly started to quiet down. We finally called it a night and people started leaving. One by one we bid them goodbye. Vivek and renu where last. Vivek hugged swetha hard as he said goodbye. Renu apologized for his behaviour “sorry swetha, he is just too drunk”

“That's fine renu. I know, how they get when they are drunk” swetha assured renu

We closed the door on them and smiled at each other. Swetha gave me a naughty smile biting her lips.

“Do you want to know where vivek hands been?” swetha teased

I eagerly picked her up and we headed to the bedroom as swetha giggled in my arms.
[+] 7 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish agarwal View Post
nice...does not need to make him cuck

akarsh1970 -

Agree completely with you Krish!

No point in humiliating the husband. Abcxyz13, You started off well with the couple not getting along and their sex life going downhill, wife on the phone constantly, presumably with her old flame/master.

Let the marriage break, let there be a divorce. Wife can then freely have sex with as many people as you want. Why humiliate the husband unnecessarily?

If this is a story or part where the only purpose is Swetha freely having sex with multiple people then the only role of the husband will be to be cheated on repeatedly and being humiliated. His character has no other role in the story - as in the party scene. Wife fools him with a kiss, then humiliates him in front of all his friends, now all his friends will see the wife as a potential slut, hit on her, bed her, etc. Poor husband only gets humiliated and cheated on publicly. Can he realistically face these friends again?

Too much of humiliation of any character will put off some readers at least, myself included. And, it does not make the story any more interesting even for other readers, it is just a distraction at best for other readers too. Which is why in the first part, readers were asking for justice, etc for the husband and for the couple to get back together and so on.

So, completely agree with Krish here. Let the marriage break, wife can then meet many people, may be become a full time prostitute even in order to earn money (or get some other job and have sex with colleagues and seniors and clients, etc) and get into all sorts of sex scenes. But do not keep one character purely for humiliation. No reader enjoys humiliation of any character.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
kumar_tamil21 -

i dont agree with them, one who enjoys seeing his wife with other is actually naturally cuck, so little humiliation would not harm him,

you dont have to make him cuck, he is already, please add little humiliation..
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Life moved on for the better as swetha and me were back to our usual self. After the party night, we have become more close emotionally and physically. We have been spending more quality time with each other and not to forget, having non stop sex for the last week or to be precise since vivek groped swetha. Since then swetha has been teasing me that she needs to find someone else to get me aroused to fuck her which was strangely arousing. It was also strange that i was having glimpses of ganga as i fucked swetha. I unconsciously compared how different their tits were and how gangas dark pussy was in contrast to swetha’s pink pussy. I didn't let it bother me as it was first time i had fucked someone else other than swetha so i guess it was natural but i kept it to myself to not to bother swetha. At the same time i was also interested in knowing why swetha would like anybody dominating her, it was just strange to me, but, i didn't want to open that box and spoil what we had now.

“So who’s it going to be today” swetha asked teasing as i fucked her on the edge of the bed

We have been playing this game for few days now, which swetha started, where she asked me who is going to feel her up today. We have been using vivek as part of our fantasy play as i fondle swetha slowly and finally fuck her. It was hot talking dirty and going wild.

“Why don't you call vivek home…” swetha continued before i could answer

“I will act drunk and he can take advantage of me” swetha said almost making me cum as i slid my cock out to take a break.

“Ahhh… he can do more than what he did last time” swetha teased as she caught my cock and slid it back in.

“What do you think?” swetha asked.

“Ya..i can call him home” i replied going with the flow as i moved closer to the edge

“Mmm… should i let him kiss me with his tongue…”

“i am not talking about my mouth…….” swetha teased as i came into her wet pussy

Swetha smiled and giggled as she let me drain into her and gave me a kiss. We held each other for sometime when swetha got up to get herself cleaned and ready for bed while i drifted to sleep.

The next day was a weekend. We were both sitting on the opposite edge of the sofa with our legs on each others lap. We were both giving ourselves a foot massage as we watched TV.

“So when are you calling vivek.” swetha asked feigning ignorance. She was in the mood.

“Whenever you want” i said playing along

“What about tomorrow?” swetha replied pressing her foot against my cock

“Ok. Should we call renu too… “ i asked remembering her soft waist.

“Ha ha ha… not even in a million years” swetha said laughing

“Why not, you never know” i retorted back

“Anand.. It's never going to happen” swetha said still laughing. I was a little hurt that we didn't even consider it in our fantasy talk

“But, don't worry, i can take care of you and vivek by myself” swetha teased, her foot still on my cock

“One more person will add to more fun” i said talking about renu

“Keep dreaming” swetha smirked

“Oh… and.. make sure you have the booze ready… it's easy if we all are a little drunk” swetha said continuing her dirty talk as i wondered if she was talking for real

“Do you think we can really try it?” i asked

“Ya why not” swetha giggled

“Swetha, i am asking for real?” i said.

It took some time for swetha to realize what i meant.

“What … no .. never” swetha replied surprised and shocked

“If anyone finds out, It will destroy our social life. Plus they are really close friends it will get around fast if we do anything stupid” swetha kept going stating the obvious.

“I also think we should not do it again and limit our fantasies to our bedroom. I don't think you can handle it.... I mean it's not good for us, you know what happened last time right.” swetha added

I was taken aback as swetha pointed to our earlier incident at the village that i was not able to handle it. “What do you mean i can’t handle it. I was ok until you hid things from me”

“Anand, that's not what we are talking about now” swetha replied moving her leg off my lap

Since we were already on the topic i decided to press on. “We have to talk this out sometime or it will just keep getting worse. So tell me, what i didn't handle right. You were the one who lied to me” i said with sarcasm

Swetha looked ready to walk out, but she held on.
Like Reply
Swetha looked ready to walk out, but she held on.

Swetha narrated

Ok. it looks like you will never let this go and i don't want to ruin our relation with this. Anand, it's not really that i was ashamed of what i did with yogendarji. I was also worried about how you will take it if i tell you all the details. My fear was that you will think i love him or something and that's not true at all. I only love you. It's just different with yogendarji.

“Well, it sure looked like you were close to him” i said

“What did you expect.. Just go have sex with him and come back to you like nothing happened?” swetha said in anger

“No… i think.... but i would expect you to tell me the details”

“Anand, i can't just tell you everything i feel right away… you have to give me time and have some trust in me. It's never going to work if you don't trust me.”

“I trust you. But it's hard to figure out what's going on if you don't tell me and then him dominating you, totally took me by surprise. I never expected that and you never told me anything about it.”

“Well.. I knew you already had doubts that i like him and it's true. I do like him. But if i told you i let him do what he wants and entertain all his requests you would think it was more than just liking him and that would be even more problematic”

“It's going to be a never ending problem if you don’t tell me. So tell me and we can get it over with” i said firmly

"Ok, if that's what it takes to fix this." swetha sighed

Swetha continued narrating

Ok. the first week of the stay, as you already know. it was always yogendarji trying to impress me. He used to give me all his attention and was always complimenting me right. I liked the way he was crazy about me. No one was that crazy about me like that, except, you of course. But, it's been a long time since you were like that. That's the one reason i let him kiss me the second day and let him do even more after that. It was all going smoothly as he took me to places around the village trying to impress me further. And, everywhere i go i noticed people would listen to yogendarji with fear and respect. He was an authoritative figure in the village and it felt good to be on his side as i got the same treatment.

So, One day he took me to his other haveli. Just like any other day he took me around his estate and after that instead of heading to his bedroom we headed to the living room where few people were seated. They all got up as we arrived. Yogendarji sat and made me sit next to him and then the others sat as he waved them down. Yogendarji moved his hand and let it rest on my shoulder. I didn't know what to do, there were so many people around. I couldn't ask him to remove his hand and offend him before all the guests. So i let him. They continued talking as yogendarji moved his hand around my back and waist and i couldn't do anything. He was feeling me up with all these guest around. He had control over me and i let him.

After a while yogendarji asked me go and get tea for the guests, i was surprised to see him ordering me. I just said ok and got up. I didn’t even know where the kitchen was. Thankfully, ganga helped me out with the tea and i served it to the guests. It didn't stop at the tea i even served them snacks and stuff and had to attend to all their needs and after that i dutifully sat next yogendarji as he moved his hands around my back. He was treating me like i was his wife.

Never in my life as someone ordered me like that. You know i am the eldest in my family and i am the one who always orders people around and gets things done. I was always at the top and never let anyone even talk to me with authority. But here yogendarji was ordering me around and i was liking it. After the guests left he took me the bedroom and when he was…. you know removing my panty, i was all wet. He ordered me to not to wear bra and panty again. I just nodded. I knew that you already noticed and were not comfortable about it. But, I wanted to do it and it even turned me on that i was entertaining his requests even though you didn't like it. It's not like he means more to me than you, it's just that it was new for me… you know… someone having control over me.

“Do you want me to continue….” swetha asked noticing my bulge.

Yes….

So that's how it started. Whenever these guests come yogendarji would order me around and i will be serving these guests with nothing under my saree. yogendarji would feel me whenever he gets a chance and i couldn't say anything in front of the guests. He knew i liked it because i was always wet when the guests leave. He continued it on before the servants too and especially ganga. He was treating me like his wife and I couldn't say no to him anymore. So even when yogendarji said he was taking me to the town for two days for a honeymoon. I said yes before even asking you and i was really glad when you said yes too.

So that’s it. I didn't tell you all the details because you know i was letting him order me and i was ready to comply even though you didn't like it. You already doubted that i liked him and if you knew i was entertaining all his wishes you would be misinterpret it that i love him or something.

“I am glad you still like all this talk” Swetha said noticing my growing hardon

“Are you telling me everything. Ganga said you were more like his sex slave.” I asked trying to ignore my own hardon

“No i am not.” Swetha said embarrassed

“Ganga is just exaggerating everything. She just doesn't like me being around yogendarji.” Swetha added

Let me get some water. Swetha said as she got up. After a few minutes swetha came back.

Like Reply
Let me get some water. Swetha said as she got up. After a few minutes swetha came back.

Swetha continued.

It happened only once. i promise. The reason ganga thinks like that about me…..

I am ashamed of this too and that's the reason for not telling you. Me and yogendarji were in the bedroom, i was naked and ganga walked over to clean the floors. I quickly covered myself with my saree, but yogendarji didn't let me. So i was standing there naked as yogendarji kissed me before a maid. This was ok since... you know… ganga already knew all about me and yogendarji. But then...

…….

Yogendarji asked me to go help ganga. I was surprised and didn't know what he meant. Yogendarji again said this time clearly, that he wanted to see me as i cleaned the floor. I didn’t know what to do, so i just nodded. Don't look at me like that anand. I was just in the heat of the moment. We were in the middle of... you know doing it. So anyway, i go to get my saree and he stops me and urges me to go over to ganga naked. I turn around with a blank face and walk up to ganga and kneel on the floor. Ganga hands me a wet cloth with a smirk. I take it and start cleaning the floor with nothing on my body and a maid next to me. It was the most embarrassing moment in my entire life.

Yogendarji moves around the room watching me from behind as my ass stretched every time i bend to scrub the floor, giving him a nice view of my holes. It was so embarrassing and i was getting wet as i felt his eyes on me. After sometime yogendarji goes over and sits on the edge of the bed. I glance at him a few times to ask me to come over and i can put a stop this embarrassment. He takes his time watching me and when i am close to his bed, he takes his cock in his hand and signals me to come over and i know what he wants me to do. I crawl over to him and take his cock into my mouth as ganga eyes me with contempt. I know.... i could have just died with embarrassment, but to be honest, i liked it and i was practically leaking. I am sorry anand. I let him do as he pleases and things continued to go too far so that's when i asked you about returning back home. Because our relationship is more important than that. You are more important.

“Sorry baby, but that is all. Now you know everything.” swetha said waiting for my reply

More than being angry with swetha i was getting hard. I just wanted to fuck her for being such a dirty whore. I am not sure if swetha added the extra details to make me horny, but it worked and she knew it seeing my hard cock. It was tough to hide it anymore. I moved over to her side of the couch and kissed her. Swetha kissed me back.

“I thought you would be mad, aren’t you?” swetha asked confused as he she hugged me

“I am not. It's just hot seeing you act like a slut” i replied

“Was it ok that i let him do as he pleases even though i am your wife” swetha asked with a little tease and curiosity

“Yes...” i said lifting swetha’s skirt up and removing her panty.

Swetha helped me remove my pant as my cock stood hard and ready. I spread her legs wide in air and let my cock slide into her pussy. I fucked her hard on the sofa.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Agree completely with you Krish!

No point in humiliating the husband. Abcxyz13, You started off well with the couple not getting along and their sex life going downhill, wife on the phone constantly, presumably with her old flame/master.

Let the marriage break, let there be a divorce. Wife can then freely have sex with as many people as you want. Why humiliate the husband unnecessarily?

If this is a story or part where the only purpose is Swetha freely having sex with multiple people then the only role of the husband will be to be cheated on repeatedly and being humiliated. His character has no other role in the story - as in the party scene. Wife fools him with a kiss, then humiliates him in front of all his friends, now all his friends will see the wife as a potential slut, hit on her, bed her, etc. Poor husband only gets humiliated and cheated on publicly. Can he realistically face these friends again?

Too much of humiliation of any character will put off some readers at least, myself included. And, it does not make the story any more interesting even for other readers, it is just a distraction at best for other readers too. Which is why in the first part, readers were asking for justice, etc for the husband and for the couple to get back together and so on.

So, completely agree with Krish here. Let the marriage break, wife can then meet many people, may be become a full time prostitute even in order to earn money (or get some other job and have sex with colleagues and seniors and clients, etc) and get into all sorts of sex scenes. But do not keep one character purely for humiliation. No reader enjoys humiliation of any character.

breville1-

Why is she not telling him the whole truth? She was definitely in love with Jogi, for whatever the domination thing she enjoyed. She had feelings for him and now just glosses over it. Does she want to continue with other men, e.g. Vivek, or even with Jogi? Her behavior makes me doubt her integrity. This doubt makes me feel that she will have affairs behind hubby's back. When she talks about how their society will react if they actually have close friends involved in sexual games, she is testing her hubby. Why would she let their close friend fondle her breast so openly? She is an easy woman!! She wants it despite saying the contrary. It will look as though it was hubby's fault.

The fact that she was allowed to go off with Jogi, et al, and then her wanton behavior with Vivek at the party without disapproval by hubby, will embolden her. She knows that hubby is excited by such stuff and she will use it to her advantage. Soon, she will dominate the relationship, doing as she pleases and humiliate the husband. Again, a case of unintended consequences of a husband's fantasies, the wife taking advantage to sleep around, etc. How long will he continue before he realizes she is no longer his and is just using his fantasy? If she is into domination, will hubby be able to accept the things that she would be willing to do for her own pleasure? She did pull out of the Jogi situation but Hubby's excitement at hearing her stories will lead to renewed situations. Only a matter of time before she scorns her hubby's thrill of her behaving like a slut....she prefers a more dominant man than hubby....and humiliation becomes inevitable.

The writer can choose to let the husband stand up and get his marriage back together or divorce her or continue with the hubby humiliation for the sake of more sexual scenarios. Perpetuating such scenarios loses my interest. I understand about cuckold tendencies but my impression is that most readers don't enjoy such repetition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navellover143 View Post
nice but she is more than a slut and wanted to fuck everyone but dnt want her husband to fuxk another woman may she goes to humilate him

breville1-

Mmmm....even though she was role playing, she was definite about not having another woman involved. Strange...seems its alright if she fucks another man with or without her husband but no way can he fuck another woman. Isn't she taking advantage of his fantasy?

Regarding Ganga......he remembers her telling him that Swetha was Jogi's sex slave. Ganga was in the room with them while they did things. Swetha says the sex slave bit was only one time, during the floor cleaning event. But we know that the floor cleaning event wasn't the only time she saw them. She is hardly going to tell him that she loved being another man's sex slave!!

So despite her saying that there was nothing more to say, I feel she's glossed over things and not telling how deeply she was involved with Jogi and how much she liked it.

And hubby's reaction to all this....he is OK with it, he gets excited when she behaves like a slut. But we also know that he didn't like her being too close to Jogi. Grounds for future problems....

Though I have the impression that she wasn't telling him everything, I also have the feeling that she wants to keep her hubby...she took the time to explain what went on with Jogi (though not the whole story), she tried to satisfy his troubled mind.

This is more of a consensual cuckoldry, I think. Let us wait for more.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Why is she not telling him the whole truth? She was definitely in love with Jogi, for whatever the domination thing she enjoyed. She had feelings for him and now just glosses over it. Does she want to continue with other men, e.g. Vivek, or even with Jogi? Her behavior makes me doubt her integrity. This doubt makes me feel that she will have affairs behind hubby's back. When she talks about how their society will react if they actually have close friends involved in sexual games, she is testing her hubby. Why would she let their close friend fondle her breast so openly? She is an easy woman!! She wants it despite saying the contrary. It will look as though it was hubby's fault.

The fact that she was allowed to go off with Jogi, et al, and then her wanton behavior with Vivek at the party without disapproval by hubby, will embolden her. She knows that hubby is excited by such stuff and she will use it to her advantage. Soon, she will dominate the relationship, doing as she pleases and humiliate the husband. Again, a case of unintended consequences of a husband's fantasies, the wife taking advantage to sleep around, etc. How long will he continue before he realizes she is no longer his and is just using his fantasy? If she is into domination, will hubby be able to accept the things that she would be willing to do for her own pleasure? She did pull out of the Jogi situation but Hubby's excitement at hearing her stories will lead to renewed situations. Only a matter of time before she scorns her hubby's thrill of her behaving like a slut....she prefers a more dominant man than hubby....and humiliation becomes inevitable.

The writer can choose to let the husband stand up and get his marriage back together or divorce her or continue with the hubby humiliation for the sake of more sexual scenarios. Perpetuating such scenarios loses my interest. I understand about cuckold tendencies but my impression is that most readers don't enjoy such repetition.

akarsh1970-

Hi abcxyz13,

great work, as always. repped you.

One suggestion, if I may.

Right now, there are many loopholes in the story. Wife says she has strong feelings for Yogendra, but claims that husband did not handle it properly. So, what was the husband supposed to do? Get his wife to have a second marriage and marry Yogendra? If the husband actually loves his wife, it is logical that he would worry if she falls for another man and follows his every whim and hides things from the husband. The wife loves the husband or so she claims – so, she does not want the husband to be with another woman (even in the case of Ganga, she did not want the husband to be with her). But, she expects the husband to let her have sex with other men and develop feelings for them and so on. This is forcing the husband to accept a secondary role in her life and is humiliation of the husband. Similarly, she says that she does not want sex with Vivek because of reputation in society (which I had mentioned in my previous comment) but earlier she allowed him to grope her in front of all of their friends. Here too, she did not bother with the husband’s consent. Earlier, she has not even been talking to the husband properly for a month on end but spends the whole day on the phone, presumably with Yogendra.

So, here is my suggestion. If you want to keep the husband in the story without humiliation, then after the current sex scene, let the husband and wife have some more discussion. Let the husband clearly convey and make the wife accept that if the wife has feelings for another person, then the husband wife relationship will definitely suffer. Wife can then confess that she too was worried about this but she has now ended all relations with Yogendra, though it took her a month to get over him. She can even claim that that is why she was so happy today and felt free and so was enjoying in the party and got carried away with Vivek, etc. She may apologize to the husband and may say that in future, she does not want anything to come between their relationship, between them.

After this, there are two possibilities:

1) husband and wife can then promise each other that they hence forth would not have any outside dalliance. But later on, husband wife may go on a vacation, etc. where husband may tease the wife about exposing to some men, having sex with them, etc. and as a result of his tease and dare, wife (and possibly even the husband) may then have some one night stands of various kinds, with the husband participating or not participating as per the scene. This way, the wife can continue to have sex with others but with the husband’s full awareness and support – consensual cuckoldry, as Breville put it in his comment.

2) husband and wife agree that they will both have one night stands of various kinds but only after keeping each other informed and taking the other’s approval. In this case, the wife may need some cajoling that she must trust that the husband would not develop feelings for the other woman and would not stray. Wife may express her feelings of apprehension regarding this and may express her strong love for husband and her fears that just as she had developed feelings for Yogendra, what if husband develops feelings for others, etc. After some cajoling, she may come around to accept that it would only be one night stands and with each other fully informed and with their approval, etc. This too would be consensual cuckoldry and would ensure that both have sex without it getting in the way of their marriage or love.
Like Reply
Swetha’s POV

Swetha’s POV

It was sunday morning, anand was still sleeping as i got up. I put my top on and headed to the kitchen to get myself some coffee. I sipped it to make sure it's not too hot and then grabbed my phone and moved onto the balcony as i saw the buzzing city down. I stared across the distance away from the city remembering the village or the dream we had. It was still hard to believe what happened in that village. Me and anand have a done a lot of kinky stuff in our last 12 years together, but this takes the cake.

It all started as fun when we first did it on the bus. Anand was excited to try it out, i was not sure at first but played along with the kid and once i kissed him and felt his hands over me, i shamelessly started wanting it more. The kid was so hard for me, it was my first time seeing someone hard for me. i also had to make sure to rub him slowly so he did not cum before me. I was scared if anand would be mad to see me kissing and rubbing someone else, but he was totally turned on. It was weird at first but, i also, was turned on, so i pushed it a little further.

I cautiously asked anand if it was ok to let the kid touch me and he excitedly said yes. My plan was to just let the kid feel my tits, but he got me so excited that i did not object when the kid moved his hands to my pussy. It probably was his first time fingering a pussy and he was doing it all wrong. It was also my first time to have someone else other than anand. I was wet and couldn’t control myself any longer, so, i took his fingers and moved it along with mine as i taught him how to do it right. There, i was in a bus filled with strangers as i sat next to a kid who had his fingers inside my pussy, driving me to the edge. It was the most kinkiest and hottest moment in my whole life as i orgasmed in the bus, wetting my entire seat. I was too tired to even clean myself up, the kid was still hard so i gave him a few fast strokes and he was out in a minute. After that I remember nervously glancing over to anand and he was stroking himself to climax, our eyes met, i gave him a tired smile while guilt was tearing me inside. I thought i pushed it too far. To my surprise, anand was not only fine but turned on and we had an amazing night after that. Even though anand was ok i was still feeling guilty. i made myself feel better by thinking it was a one off thing and that is the end of it. I was so wrong.

Like Reply
Once we reached the village me and anand were so horny all the time that we had sex at every chance we got. To ruin the mood rani aunty as always got into a fight with me and we had to move over to yogendarji’s place the same night. The moment we arrived, yogenderji started eyeing me with lust. I let it slide, i mean it wasn’t the first time someone looked at me like that. But that night, when anand left to get our bags from rani aunties place, yogendarji dared to come over to our room and persistently kept offering me to show around the village. I kept declining but finally accepted it, not to be rude and also to make him leave. I also wasn’t worried much, he was an old man so what could he possibly do. When anand came back i told him about yogendarji. I teased anand a little bit and he got excited and started talking about me going on a date with yogendarji. It was hot talking dirty and slowly we started talking into making some of it a reality. The idea was that i would tease yogendarji a little which would be thrilling for both me and anand and in turn would stir our sex life. I again didn’t like the idea at first, but thinking back to the bus incident and how excited it got me i said ok.

I still remember the first few days how yogendarji always took me to isolated places. I teased and flirted with him all day, he would try his luck on trying to touch my exposed places in my saree. It was fun, but being with him all day started getting me excited too and since there was always no one around i let him do more than i wanted too. I started liking yogendarji, even though he was old he had charm. The first time i let him kiss me i leaked. It was so taboo. And, the more i spent time with him the more i wanted it. Of course i kept all a secret from anand, i didn't want him to think i have become a slut or started liking yogendarji. I did let anand know what was going on while leaving out some details. He was always excited to know the details and would fuck me hard after that. It was fun for both of us. When i was back with anand, i always thought how did i let someone else take me so easily, when i have a husband who can take care of me very well. It came to me slowly, whenever i was even a little excited and horny i always had anand to fuck my brains out. But this is the first time, in the bus or with yogendarji that i was excited and anand wasn’t near me and the more i got turned on the more i was loosing control. It may sound like an excuse but i cannot come up with any reason or maybe, i am just a bad wife.

Things started getting heated between me and yogendarji when he took me on our so called honeymoon. He even booked a honeymoon suite, he was treating my like his newlywed wife. The first time we did it yogendarji said he loved me. I was a bit confused on what to say. I replied by saying i liked him too. He kept begging me to tell that i loved him. I didn’t want to spoil the mood so i said. He was happy and we continued like a husband and wife for the next two days. Yogendarji fucked me day and night with no rest, my pussy was constantly leaking with yogendarjis cum all day, it was like a fuck fest. Thank god i took my pills. I felt like a slut and i couldn't stop myself. After we were back and i met anand, i felt ashamed and guilty. I made sure to satisfy anand to my best to get over my guilt but that didn't help. I wanted to stop it all, it was getting out of control.
Like Reply
Anand kept encouraging my relationship with yogendarji since he obviously didn't know all the details. And i took advantage of that and continued with yogendarji, i started entertaining all of yogendarjis wishes, giving him control over me and even started to enjoy it, all the while hiding it from anand. I was turning into a cheating wife and it was slowly killing me inside. I knew i was doing wrong. The turning point came when i had to confess to anand about sleeping with yogendarji, again, not revealing all the details. Anand got mad, we had a fight, but, he forgave me on a promise to tell him everything. I was surprised that anand was ok with me sleeping with yogendarji and forgave me so easily. But i knew why he forgave me so easily. He loved me a lot and he trusted me completely. That was the sole reason we are together. but, I still couldn’t confess everything to anand, i was scared he might leave me. I was confused and was not thinking straight. Anand on the other hand was happy to get all the details about me and yogendarji and we were have amazing sex, so i left it at that and hoped for the best.

It was the party night, that i came to my realization. That night I had sex with three people. I knew it was a turn on for anand when i act like a slut, but i was really becoming one. I was turning into slut and a cheating wife. That night i decided it has gone too far and we need to leave and go home. The next day i told anand i wanted to leave. He said ok, but yogendarji came over and pleaded to spend one last night before leaving. I couldn’t say no to him. But my guilt was killing me. That's when yogendarji suggested ganga to help out. I said no. but i thought i owe it to anand. So with guilt in my heart i said ok. Big mistake.

Ganga spilled the beans and even exaggerated some details. Anand was mad as hell, i tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen. I was thinking this is it, may be anand is going to leave me. I cried my eyes out that night. I promised myself not to do it again. How could i have been so stupid, stupid, stupid. I love my husband, he means the world to me. There is no one more important than him.

I tried to apologize to anand many times while we were on our way back. He said he did forgive me, but his eyes were distant. Even after returning back home it did not get better. Finally the party at home helped, me and anand were drunk and loose. We talked a little bit and things were moving in the right direction. It was then, vivek asked me to dance with him. As we were dancing vivek put his hand on my waist inside my t-shirt. I put my hand on him and stopped it. I saw anand looking at me, but he was just smiling, i was a little drunk and i thought anand might like it, i let go of vivek’s hand and let him move up to my tits. Vivek was drunk and started pinching my nipples while i had my eyes on anand. Anand looked at me like he wanted me and i loved it. Finally, as the lights turned on, i quickly went to anand to make sure it's all good and he was. I could see it again, he wanted me. I then started trying to quickly wrap up the party and once everyone was gone, anand picked me up with a grin. We were finally together and made love. Tears were flowing out of me as anand fucked me. I was happy again.

Coffee’s over...
Like Reply
Coffee’s over...

I went back into the kitchen to fill my mug, i heard some noise in the bedroom. I checked and anand was still asleep. I doubt he will get up anytime soon, we slept late yesterday. I went back into the balcony.

Anand and me talked a lot yesterday night. I told him everything about me and yogendarji, at least most of everything. Anand kept asking a lot about yogendarji being dominating and i liking it. I tried telling him that he is not dominating, i just entertained his wishes without saying no. i am not sure if he was convinced with that answer. I was scared the whole time i talked to anand. I even added some hot details when i noticed he was getting hard. It was easier to confess when anand is turned on and i hoped he would look over my lies. I know he is not stupid, once his mind clears he will go through everything i told him. I am fine if he gets mad at me. I am ok with anything as long as we are back together.

My phone buzzed with a text “Hello Swethaji, please reply”. It was from yogendarji, he has been texting me since the day i left. I had only sent him one text back so far “it’s over, please do not text me back, sorry”. I wanted to delete his number but just couldn’t. For now, i just kept ignoring his texts. I won’t lie to myself by saying it was all bad, but it is all in the past now. Anand and me are the present and are finally getting on well together and i didn’t want anything to come between us.

“Swetha… “ i heard anand call me. I smiled and headed to him.

Like Reply
breville1 -

Super!! Thanks for clarifying the details from Swetha's view. I like the fact that Swetha wants to leave the past behind, that she is back on the same page as Anand. I also like the fact that it is very important to her that she and Anand stay together.

But there is more to come, right???? Is the story over? If it is, then it is a good moment to stop. If not, here are some of my thoughts:

Looks like Anand is OK if Swetha just does stuff to arouse him, even fucking other men. However, any thing that he perceives as independent action by her or any attachment (liking a person on a continued basis or liking a sexual perversion) isn't OK. He prefers to be involved. Swetha leaving out details to preserve her marriage may have saved her for now but she definitely likes being with other men of her own accord, not just to mutually satisfy themselves or to satisfy Anand.

We understand her overriding desire to not lose Anand. However, the genie is now out of the bottle......how long before she succumbs again to her new found desires? Or will she make an extra effort to make sure Anand is with her, is aware of everything she feels? Actually making sure that both are really OK with what she is doing, what they are doing?

By leaving out certain details now, she will only add to her dilemma as they continue their fantasies and she keeps leaving out the fact that she enjoys fucking other men, and in more ways than straight sex, actually feeling an attachment, more than Anand realizes.

To be honest, if I were in her position, I would do the same. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my marriage by spilling the real beans....it would only upset my partner. However, understanding the importance of her love for Anand and desire to stay with him, she needs to really, really cooperate with him in their fantasies.

But the way the writer explains all her lies, it looks like she will do it again.....she will soon feel the urge, it is like an addiction....why she cannot delete Yogi's number, why she cannot move on. However, knowing that Anand is likely to get upset at the points that she doesn't tell him, the important ones for him, I feel like I'm watching a moth slowly heading for the flame.....a flame that only burns.
Like Reply
akarsh1970 -

Awesome update! very well written abcxyz13 ! I cannot praise this update as much as it deserves. Now, all the loose ends, loopholes are closed. Story can proceed freely with no links to the past or concerns about what happened in the past and who is getting humiliated or cheated on, etc.

Effectively, this now becomes a fresh story and readers can now enjoy it with a fresh mind. Very well done, very well written, excellent update! great work, abcxyz13 !

Waiting eagerly for the next update.
Like Reply
Quote:
Super!! Thanks for clarifying the details from Swetha's view. I like the fact that Swetha wants to leave the past behind, that she is back on the same page as Anand. I also like the fact that it is very important to her that she and Anand stay together.

But there is more to come, right????

Looks like Anand is OK if Swetha just does stuff to arouse him, even fucking other men. However, any thing that he perceives as independent action by her or any attachment (liking a person on a continued basis or liking a sexual perversion) isn't OK. He prefers to be involved. Swetha leaving out details to preserve her marriage may have saved her for now but she definitely likes being with other men of her own accord, not just to mutually satisfy themselves or to satisfy Anand.

We understand her overriding desire to not lose Anand. However, the genie is now out of the bottle......how long before she succumbs again to her new found desires? Or will she make an extra effort to make sure Anand is with her, is aware of everything she feels? Actually making sure that both are really OK with what she is doing, what they are doing?

By leaving out certain details now, she will only add to her dilemma as they continue their fantasies and she keeps leaving out the fact that she enjoys fucking other men, and in more ways than straight sex, actually feeling an attachment, more than Anand realizes.

To be honest, if I were in her position, I would do the same. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my marriage by spilling the real beans....it would only upset my partner. However, understanding the importance of her love for Anand and desire to stay with him, she needs to really, really cooperate with him in their fantasies.

But the way the writer explains all her lies, it looks like she will do it again.....she will soon feel the urge, it is like an addiction....why she cannot delete Yogi's number, why she cannot move on. However, knowing that Anand is likely to get upset at the points that she doesn't tell him, the important ones for him, I feel like I'm watching a moth slowly heading for the flame.....a flame that only burns.

akarsh1970-

I agree with you that this is an excellent update.

However, a small disagreement with your views - see, the husband pushed Swetha towards Yogendra, let her go out with him and encouraged or even pushed her to him at least at the beginning. By herself, there is no indication that she wanted it to happen. Also, she was the one who initiated the withdrawal process and asked the husband to leave the village. Even after the talk with Ganga, the husband did not initiate the act of leaving the village, though he was troubled and worried.

After leaving the village, it now becomes clear that Swetha has not been maintaining any contact with Yogendra and has clearly told him that it's over. Also, the party episode was accidental. Further, even the bus episode with the kid was basically a case where the wife was forced into a public act by the husband and the kid took advantage of it and the wife was in no position to stop him. After that incident too, the wife was only worried (not thrilled or excited) as per her POV in this last update. The wife has also so far not shown any other inclination towards any other men - the episode with the servants was essentially forced upon her by Yogendra (the second servant joining in was again forced with the wife in no position to refuse). And, after all this, the wife realises that she and her husband need to leave the place and initiates that move. The husband, though troubled, is the one enjoying all this and did not initiate the move away from the village.

So, i think it would be wrong to say that Swetha is a slut and would by herself move out and have other affairs again. It appears that the husband, despite some worries, is the one enjoying and pushing the wife to do these things.

We may have had doubts about Swetha's confession and thought that she was lying to her husband. But the writer has pulled a masterstroke by giving her detailed POV and thus, ensuring that there is no lying by the wife or doubting the wife's love for the husband. The wife only hid certain details from her husband because of her concern for the husband and her desire to not trouble him further and to ensure that their marriage remains a happy one.

Breville, I think this might be the first story where you and I have exchanged seats - you are the one now saying that the wife herself is promiscuous while I am the one now defending the wife after the last update by the author clarifying the wife's position and POV.

I think the author is correct when he says that if two people have sex repeatedly some feelings will definitely develop, which is what happened between Swetha and Yogendra. But the wife has far stronger feelings and love for her husband and so she moved out of the village. She also does not have any attraction towards the kid or the servants. So, I think this is a genuinely loving wife and we should not judge her too harshly. It is the husband who enjoys being cuckolded; it is not that the wife enjoys cuckolding her husband or humiliating him in this story.
Like Reply
Quote:

But there is more to come, right???? Is the story over? If it is, then it is a good moment to stop. If not, here are some of my thoughts:

akarsh1970-

I think not deleting Yogendra's number is a small gesture, which simply reflects that the wife did develop some feelings towards Yogendra. But more importantly, she has not contacted him at all, except for one message that clearly indicated that everything with him was over. This indicates that the love for the husband is far stronger. Looking at the other points in her POV, this is the logical conclusion, I believe.

Also, even if the wife were to delete his number, Yogendra would not delete her number. He keeps sending her texts. It would be more awkward to keep getting texts from an unknown number. It is better to keep the name in the contact list till the texts stop completely.
Like Reply
breville1-

Akarsh,

Ok, you have some very good points in favor of Swetha. I actually didn't say she was a slut. Nevertheless, reading it again, one would infer that that was what I was saying. The writer creates a doubt in my mind when she doesn't tell him how she really felt about Jogi. Leading to all my doubts about her future intentions.

In all these adventures, the husband typically makes the move. As long as they both enjoy and don't get attached it works for them. Unfortunately, as you rightly point out, having intimate contact with some one over time does lead to some attachment. I guess Anand is Ok when he initiates but not when she makes her own moves....jealousy, control, etc. take over.

And I certainly agree that it was a master stroke for the writer to give Swetha's POV. She is clearly putting her love for Anand and fear of him leaving her above all else.

The nit pick about Jogi's number.....I thought the writer left that in there to create some doubt about Swetha's future intentions (just as he did about the level of attachment she had for Jogi and his domination of her). After all, the subject about wives who venture out are one of the most popular here.

So my question is....is this the end? Good place to end the adventure....wife loved it but values her husband more. Occurs a lot more in real life than we care to mention. We can identify with it...we all have been distracted in our lives but realize that better to be with the one you love (most of us anyway!) Excellent finish.

Good to discuss with you. Take care.
Like Reply
akarsh1970-

Breville,

I agree that the story till this point is now complete with the wife's POV beautifully explained by the author.

The story could certainly end here but that is not necessary. It can definitely continue with many more episodes with the husband leading the wife to more experiments and may be having some affairs of his own as well and so on.

Yes, definitely good to discuss with you. Take care, you too!
Like Reply