Adultery A Wife's Journey by abcxyz13
A Wife's Journey

Written by abcxyz13

11th February 2017

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1475912
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A Wife's Journey

“Hello, Anand, Congratulation” shouted Arun my lawyer over the phone.

“Did we win the case?” I asked holding my breath to make sure

“Yes! the land is all yours now” he replied enthusiastically

It was like i just lost 50 pounds and was flying to the sky. I was on the top of the world. After all these years the land that belonged to my family made its way back to me from clutches of the local hand grabbers.

“I have one more good news” he shouted back over the phone static.

Surprise? I asked

I have a local person who is ready to buy your land for 2 crores.

I couldn't believe my ears, not many people are interested in our land, it had land grabbers all over it and the land right price would be around 1.5 crore max.

“Anand, I know it sounds too good to be true, but he’s a powerful man here and can ward off the land grabbers with no issue. He recently got a big contract and is on a hunt for a big piece of land like yours. I suggest you do it as fast as possible while he is still looking”. Arun urged.

Arun is an old family friend.I trusted him and knew he was right. We had lost hope of ever selling the land with all the litigations.

I hesitated a whole 2 mins before i answered.

“Ok, let’s do it”.

“Great, i will get the papers ready and we can do it next week.”

“Anand, Trust me. This is very good deal!” He emphasized.

We talked a little more and i finally hung up with a big grin on my face and called my wife.

[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
“Hey what's up” replied my wife swetha.

I gave her the whole deal and she started shouting over the phone, wild with happiness.

“I am coming home right now! I still can’t believe it. We won the case and 2 crores … my god!” She exclaimed.

“He can even have me for that much money”. she joked as we both laughed

I will be home in an hour and she ended the call with a big smooch.

I was home waiting when she opened the doors. Swetha was drenched in the rain with her high heels and black suit all wet, sticking to her fair skin. The tight suit showing off her figure, she had the right curves with a nice butt and big boobs that made a lot of heads turn.

She smiled sheepishly and ran over to me giving me a tight hug, pressing her boobs against my chest and giving me a nice view of her deep cleavage. I held her tight lifting her off and gave her a long wet kiss.

Finally she broke off, this is great news, i still can't believe it!

“I know!”. I replied with a big grin still holding her close. I kissed her again while taking off her clothes one by one. In a moment we were naked and me caressing her perfect body. She couldn't hold on anymore. She stopped, grabbed my cock and guided us towards the bedroom. She let me lie down on the bed giving me her best blow job. Her saliva dripping all over my cock. Next, I grabbed her and pulled her down, pinning her to the bed. I spread her legs wide, revealing her perfect pink pussy. I dived in as she arched her back letting out a deep moan.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
The week passed by fast, it was finally the day to depart. The bus is scheduled at 10AM this morning.

Swetha came out dressed in jeans and jacket. I gave her disapproving look.

"Swetha, It's easier if we just play along, wear the saree or it's just going to cause problems".

“But it's so hot, how can i be in saree the whole day? I hate your relatives!”

“I hope this is the last time we have to go to that village” she added with a bit of annoyance

I can understand her frustration, since all my relatives did not approve of swetha’s modern ways, especially her dressing.

“If all goes well, we never have to step in that village again” I replied agreeing with her.

“Once we are done, you can walk naked in the village for all i care.” i joked

She laughed hard and went back to the bedroom. I heard her getting ready and finally she was out. I whistled. She looked smoking hot. I wanted to jump on her but something was off. In a defiance to my relatives she had her saree so low i could see her pubic hair poking out.

"Swetha!!!!" I cried... and she pulled her saree up to her navel giving me a smirk.

The bus stop was crowded but thankfully, our bus was not. We got good seats at the back and started excitedly chatting and planning out on how we are going to spend all the money. We were so happy and excited that we didn't even notice the bus moving until we were on the highway.

As the bus cruised over the highway, her saree pallu fluttering over the wind was showing her cleavage and started getting me excited. I started fondling swetha and licking her neck. She removed the top two buttons of her blouse giving me access to her boobs, i started pressing them and pinched her nipple hard. She let out loud moan which thankfully got buried under the bus noise. Swetha was getting horny doing it in the bus. It was thrilling. She unzipped my pants, got my cock out and started moving her hand up and down.

Swetha then moved her ass up pulling her saree low and winked. “Get your hand down there i am all wet”. she pleaded.

I let my hand slide into her saree and touched her moist pussy realizing she didn't have her panties on. That got me even more excited and i started fingering her making her pussy even more wet. Swetha was moaning heavily now. I just hoped no one heard us. This went on for sometime as we both started panting. My left hand fingering her … her right hand moving up and down my cock.

Alas, our little session came to an abrupt end as we came back to reality. The bus stopped at a big station and people started pouring in and out making me take my hand off, which earned me an angry look from swetha. I noticed this is the last big stop for us and got up zipping my pant to get us both some lunch.

“Do you want anything?” I asked

“You”. she replied

I smiled. I will grab us some biryanis, hold on for me and got off.

After 15 mins i got my order and got on the bus. I noticed a young teenager sitting on my seat next to swetha. I was about to tell him to move over but noticed him ogling at swetha. I looked at swetha and she had not adjusted her saree. Her two blouse buttons were still undone and her saree was lower than it should be. She looked sexy and a little slutty.

Swetha was eyeing me and giving me a naughty smile. I came over to our seat but said nothing, i just sat on the seat next to them with the walkway of the bus in the middle.

Swetha not expecting that, got confused and gave me a questioning look.

I took my phone out and messaged her ... Looks like you caught a young one today.
Like Reply
Swetha's phone chimed and she switched it to silent, the kid straightened himself, still staring at swetha as she read my message.

Swetha: He has been ogling at me the moment he got on the bus, so i let him sit till you come. Come over… i need you.

Watching the kid staring at my wife bought back memories. I thought of the times when we were in thailand and decided to expose her to complete strangers. Swetha wasn't sure about it at first, but soon started loving all the attention. The more we did it,the more she wanted it. Swetha started wearing skimpy clothes with nothing inside and we would go over to crowded places. I would see guys staring at her with lust. Most of them would try to feel her. A guy once groped her boobs from behind while rubbing his dick in her ass crack in a crowded market. That was a bit too much and I was going to intervene. I was 6ft and built like a tank. Nobody messed with me. But to my surprise swetha was enjoying it, I could see it in her eyes. It got her very excited, we couldn't get enough of it. The whole vacation revolved around complete strangers getting swetha wet and me fucking her all night.

Thailand… i replied with growing hard on

Swetha: Here? Are you sure?

As she texted me, I could see the nervousness in her face.

Only if you're interested... i added.

Swetha didn't reply for a long time.

“It's so hot”. She said to the kid adjusting her pallu by moving it to her side... exposing her blouse and navel to him… giving me and the kid an instant hard on.

The teenager unsure.. nodded but continued staring at her new exposed skin.

She reached out and moved back the armrest between them.. Smiling.. "i hope you don't mind….The seats are small and uncomfortable".

Not at all he stuttered.

With this swetha got comfortable and their shoulders were touching. The kid could barely contain his excitement and his bulge.

He took out his phone in an attempt to cover his bulge when swetha excitedly asked "is it the new iphone 7?".

The kid face lighted up as he hasitly nodded and started explaining all the new features. Swetha moved closer to him and put her hand on his bulge while pretending to check the phone.

“This is so good”. she exclaimed.

This was new, it was always strangers who would try to touch swetha. They would try to get her attention or force themselves on her. They would even try to hump her, if given a chance. Swetha never had to do anything special. But, this was the first, she voluntarily tried to feel someone else’s cock. I guessed she was comfortable with the young shy kid and also the fact that i had left her in the middle of our horny session.

She now had a good grip on his cock and started rubbing him over his pants while still talking about the phone.

“Did you upgrade it to the latest OS?” She asked innocently, her hands still working on him.

He nodded. The phone shaking in his hands.

She continued this on for few more mins increasing her pace... while still talking about the phone and giving me a mischievous smile.

As some time passed, I saw swetha thinking over something as she slowly started pulling away from the kid, her hand unwrapping from his cock. She continued talking to the kid, still showing off her skin and keeping him excited. but, not how she was a min before. The poor kid was heart broken.

I wondered if she was done. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to see more. As i was collecting my thoughts, I could see swetha moving closer to the kid again. I didn't understand what changed, but, was glad to see her back in action. They were talking about some iphone feature when swetha gently took hold of his hand and started moving it towards her. My cock throbbed in anticipation.

Suddenly, The bus took a sharp right, jolting us. This is the last stop for the night. The driver announced.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
It was now dark outside when the bus made a stop at the bus stand.

Swetha draped the saree pallu over, covering her assets. The kid looked dejected, sensing an end to the journey.

Aren’t you going to have dinner, i heard swetha asking the kid. He clearly didn't want to leave.

“Can you get a coke for me”. she asked getting close and kissing him on the cheek.

Surprised.. excited.. the kid started blushing, he sprang back to life, nodded and headed out with a big smile on his face.

The moment he exited the bus i jumped on my wife crushing her underneath me, kissing her hungrily. i felt the same hunger through her lips as her arms tightened around me. I continued kissing while rubbing my aching cock over her. Lust took over me as i ravished her like a wild animal making her moan loudly. As i was about to thinking of ripping her blouse off, swetha’s grip loosened as i heard some people moving into the bus. I cursed under my breath. Sensing my frustration swetha guided me to the seat next to her and unzipped my pants.

Swetha took my aching cock out and wrapped her soft hands around, moving it up and down at a slow pace. I moaned with pleasure.

As she continued, i remembered she rubbed the kid too, making my cock even harder.

“Why did you stop rubbing the kid”. i asked with a moan

Smiling... her hands never leaving my cock

“He was about to cum…” she whispered in my ear

That made sense, no wonder she pulled back and gave the kid a break.

Swetha moved up her pace getting me to the edge, my cock throbbed in response
Then she stopped and slowed it down, whispering... “I don’t want you cumming either…”

She continued her cycles of getting me to the edge and then bringing me back down. It was painful.

“Is it ok if i continue?….” She asked almost a whisper

I nodded… moaning.

As swetha continued pleasuring my cock, i could see her thinking over something, after a minute of silence, she finally spoke.

“Is it ok... if i let him touch me?” My wife asked, my cock throbbed in her hand giving her my approval.

She bent down and gave my cock a wet kiss, leaving a trail of her saliva.

“Thanks..” She replied with an excited relief.

“He’s coming... i can see him... can you move back to the seat” my wife excitedly announced as she eyed him from the window.

“I love you” she added looking at my hurt expression.

I was a bit offended, I took her in my arms kissing her hard and pressing her exposed waist even harder. she winced in pain, but i could only see pleasure in her eyes.

As I moved back to my place I noticed the biryani bag lying next to me. Realizing we hadn't had our lunch I pulled one out and gave it to swetha, her stomach growled in response.

Swetha started on her biryani as the kid walked in checking his surroundings for the first time. I pretended to sleep as he looked over my side. Satisfied, he walked over to his seat and sat next to my wife. He fetched out the coke and handed it over, Swetha accepted it with a smile. The kid was a bit disappointed seeing her pallu still covering her.

After finishing dinner, swetha took a sip and shared the coke with him.

They didn't talk much as the bus continued to fill with people. Finally, the driver fired up the engine making the lights in the bus flicker to life.
Like Reply
Mehndi1-

Wonderfully narrated...excellent writing...keep up the good work

Loved your description of your wife....make her show her navel and tummy or even her pubic hairs....make a slut out of her....make this a big loooong story

repped you and rated this story 5 star
Like Reply
As the bus cruised the highway in the night, Swetha closed her window to stop the nights cold. An old movie was being played keeping all the passengers engaged.

Swetha and the kid continued to talk when the kid took out his phone to show her something.

“Are those your classmates” i heard swetha asking.

“Yes, this is our college” the kid replied, continuing to show her some more pics.

“The pics look great, iphone 7 camera is pretty good” she said.

“Yes, the best” the kid exclaimed.

After a minute of browsing through the pictures...

“Can you take pic of me?” my wife asked

The kid a bit surprised agreed immediately.

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let someone take my wife’s pic. The danger of someone putting the pictures online was real. I tried to get swetha's attention to warn her not to do it. I think she sensed my uneasiness when i heard her again.

“Don't take my face tho, i am really shy, you can take the rest of me” my wife added smiling.

I saw the kid take a pic, starting from her neck down. He didn't get much as swetha still had her pallu on. Swetha took the phone and checked the pic. “All I can see is the pallu..wait”. She handed back the phone and moved her pallu aside.

The pallu, out of the way, i could see her tits trying to break free from her blouse. Just one hook on her blouse holding it all in. I didn't know when but along the way she had undone one of her blouse hook and pulled her saree even lower.The saree so low it was hard to miss a glimpse of her pubic hair.

My wife continued posing for the kid as he tried to capture her assets in different angles.

Swetha reclined her seat back, laid sideway against the seat giving a seductive pose. One of her tits almost popped out, but she quickly adjusted it back in. the kid stopped taking pics as he lay still capturing my wife with his own eyes.

“Are you ok?” my wife asked eyeing his bulge.

He nodded shyly and continued taking pics as my wife gave him more revealing poses.

As the photo session came to an end, both me and the kid were left with an aching bulge in our pants.

Swetha browsed through the pics on the phone, complementing the kid on his camera skills.

Swetha then whispered something to the kid and they moved close. Swetha extended her hand out and pointed the camera towards themselves taking a selfie. Her one hand on phone and the other on his bulge.

“My hands are full, can you cover my blouse with your hand?” she asked the kid innocently.

The kid unsure, slowly moved his hand over to her top and let his hand rest gently on her blouse covering her tits. This was the first time some else touched my wife’s tits with her consent. Swetha got closer to him to get themselves in the camera frame, so close there faces were almost touching. I bet the kid could smell her now. Her face was now visible in the camera, but i let it slide. Seeing my wife so close to a stranger was really turning me on. As the selfie session continued, the kid slowly but steadily kept moving his hands closer to her exposed tits and finally slipped his hands inside my wife’s bra. Swetha's was breathing heavily now, phone shaking in her hands. The kid started pressing my wife tits under her bra as she slumped into his arms. Swetha dropped the phone next to her and moved her face closer to his.

Without warning the bus lights flickered out. It went dark and i couldn't see a thing.

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
The driver switched off the lights for the passengers, so they could catch some sleep. But, sleep was the last thing on my mind. The night had fallen and it was dark, both, inside and outside the bus. I tried to squint in the darkness to figure out what they were doing. But, i couldn't see much. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the darkness and i could see the kid turned to his side a bit. Swetha was on the other side but i couldn't see her with the kid in the middle. She was probably still leaning over him.

Ten minutes had passed, i could hear noise but not much to see. I tried to imagine what they were doing, but that only added to my frustration. I was starting to lose my patience when i saw swetha’s phone display switched on as it lie in front of them illuminating the space.

Finally, I could now see the kid, who was facing swetha. I stretched my neck to get a better look at what swetha was doing. It was a bit of a shock, swetha had her eyes closed and was kissing the kid, her hands holding his head close, her breathing irregular. Never had she kissed anyone besides me. I felt a sense of betrayal. Kissing was something very intimate to us and now here she was in someone else’s embrace with her lips on his. I wasn't sure if i could take it. Bunch of emotions where whirling in my mind but the biggest one was pushing through my pants. I was a mad at myself, I was having a hard on seeing her kissing someone else. I gazed down from her lips to see the kids hand hungrily pressing her tits, the blouse was completely open. In last ten minutes, swetha had gotten rid of her blouse hooks and was now in bra, which barely covered anything. The kid had his hands inside her bra, pinching her nipples making her shiver. Swetha had her eyes closed was lost in the world of lust. Unconsciously, my hand moved to my aching cock.

Swetha unlocked the kiss and guided his lips to her neck, her head was now resting on his shoulders as she hugged him close. She opened her eyes slowly to look at me. She gave me a nervous smile with shame in her eyes. She knew, she had crossed the line and now she wanted to check if i was ok with it. She glanced over to see me rubbing my hard cock, her nervous smile widened a bit, but she was still unsure. I was myself unsure, never have things gone this far. I just gave her a meek smile. Seeing swetha in lust with a stranger was giving me a big turn on, but, my heart could not approve of this. I wasn’t sure what to do. I just mouthed i love you. She mouthed back i love you with shame still lingering in her eyes. After a minute, she closed her eyes and went back to locking lips with the kid.

After a while, Swetha slowly rested back on her reclined seat as the kid moved over her. She let out a heavy breath as the kid put his weight on her. The kid moved his hand away from Swetha's nipple and was trying to unhook her bra, but it wasn’t working. Swetha took his hand away from the bra and placed it on her waist near her navel. She then reached out to the back of her bra, unhooking it and released her tits. Swetha had perfect round tits with the nipple in center, erect, pointing to the ceiling. I was salivating. The kid just stopped and stared at her tits, drinking in the view, as they moved up and down with swetha's breathing. He then, excitedly grabbed her tits and started pressing them roughly. Swetha moved his face towards her, kissing him hungrily, as he continued to assault her tits.

Swetha was very turned on now, her body moving by itself. She took hold of his cock with her right hand and started pumping it at a slow pace. It was painfully slow, i guess she wanted to make sure he did not cum yet. She then took hold of his hand and directed it down, sliding it inside her saree to reach her wet pussy. The kid tried to finger her, it should have been his first time as he was struggling to figure out his way inside her. Swetha patiently put her hand over his, teaching him the way to properly finger her pussy. I saw her spreading her legs as his fingers digged deeper into her. She moaned as her body trembled with pleasure. Slowly, she let go of his hand as he continued exploring her pussy. She arched back and enjoyed his fingers in her as she pumped his cock slowly.

As i studied the scene, my wife, almost naked, her tits out and being ravished, her legs spread, her pussy dripping with a stranger's fingers inside her was making my head spin. I was still fighting my inner battle. How could swetha do it, i know she loves me a lot. Is this just lust?. I could blame her all i wanted, but i was the one who started this and now it looked like a point of no return. I also had to be honest to myself, even after all the questions pounding my head, my cock continued to throb.

Swetha was now trembling a lot as he continued to finger her pussy. Finally, she shuddered one last time as she came to an orgasm, she bit her lip, silencing her moan. She then put her hand over his, signalling him to stop. She then laid still in her seat as she let her juices out, dripping down the bus floor. After a few mins, she gathered her strength and pumped his cock at a faster pace, in a minute he spurted cum all over her hand. Both of them slumped into their seats as they relieved themselves. Seeing swetha in her lustful state and watching her climax by someone else, finally pulled the trigger and i started cumming like i never did.

Swetha glanced over at me, giving a tired smile, with guilt all over her face.
Like Reply
I woke up to the buzzing noise of the city with street vendors shouting out their offerings. We were close to the bus stand, the last big one before we reach our stop. Realising where i was, i quickly glanced over at swetha to find her fully dressed talking to the kid. The kid had his bag on his lap and was pleading swetha to give her phone number. Swetha finally gave up, sighing she gave her number misplacing the numbers. I smiled at that. The kid dutifully noted it down and thanked her. The bus finally stopped and the kid got up, thanking her again and headed out. Swetha gave him a broad smile and waved him goodbye.

As the kid left, swetha glanced over to me with a nervous smile. I smiled at her and moved next to her. We sat silent for a moment not sure where to start. I broke the silence.

“You could have given him your number” i said.

“I did. Just swapped the last 2”

“And … I anyway don't want to meet him again” she added.

It felt nice knowing that she didn't care much about him.

“I am sorry” she whispered.

“I know, I crossed the line.” she added lowering her head.

I had a bunch of questions i wanted to ask, but all that could wait.

“Swetha, You have nothing to apologize for, I was the one who started it.” i replied

I took hold of her hand and gave her kiss on her cheek and whispered “I love you”.

She smiled and kissed me back. She replied “I love you” and hugged me tight.

I hugged her tighter.

We held each other for a minute, until my phone rang. It was Arun.

Arun was going to pick us up at the bus stop and drop us at our place.

“Hi Arun, yes, we are close, half hour more, will see you soon”. I replied to arun and hung up.

Swetha moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder as we continued to talk. Slowly she relaxed as we talked about how we were going to spend our new found money and how bad my relatives were. We didn't talk much about the night and ignored it for now. We both wanted to take a break from it. I also wanted swetha to relax before i start bombarding her with questions.

Like Reply
Arun was on time and picked us up at the bus stop in his old maruthi. We were now on our way to my place. The village is small, under developed, the only upside was it is now close to the new upcoming city. I never grew up here, it was my father’s home. He was the one who made a wise choice to invest in a big piece of land and I was here to collect the prize. We also had a few run down places to be sorted out which were on my family name.

“So how long are you guys staying” Arun enquired

“Two weeks max, I am hoping we can get it all wrapped up by then” i answered.

“The sooner the better” Swetha chimed in.

“Well, the tricky ones are the properties under your family name, rani aunty and some farmers might create a problem, we will have to negotiate”

“Let's get it out all done, so we don't have to come back here again.” swetha told me.

I nodded in agreement.

“Ok, Let's meet this evening, I have some papers i need you to look through and i will also introduce you to the buyer” Arun announced.

We arrived at our place, no one was home except my old aunt meera, the only decent person in the household. It was morning and everyone was out at work. She welcomed us with a big smile. She got us settled in our usual room and offered us some breakfast and tea.

“I am heading to temple, I will be back at lunch time. do you need anything else?” aunt meera asked.

“We are fine, just keep praying for my good fortune” I joked.

“Your good fortune is right by your side” she laughed as she left.

It was a long journey, we took bath and got ourselves freshened up. Swetha sat at the edge of the bed with a towel wrapped around her hair, she wore just the blouse and a skirt at the bottom. She was looking great as usual. There was nothing much to do till evening. We were finally alone and I was trying to figure out the right moment to ask her about yesterday.

“Are you ok?” Swetha asked breaking my thoughts.

I knew what she was asking about. I replied yes with a smile.

“You're not mad right…..” She asked again

“Swetha, I can never be mad at you. I am totally fine.” I replied

There was a moment of silence.

“Did you like it?” I blurted out. I knew it was a stupid question. But I still wanted to hear it from her.

“Yes..” she replied with a low tone.

“I could have done it better” my ego spoke before i could stop myself.

“Anand, you could have done it a 1000 times better! It's just that it was different” she exclaimed.

“Different how?” i pressed

“Different as in, It wasn't you, but someone else. It's forbidden. It’s more psychological than physical” she replied.

I had to admit, it was the same for me. The thought of my wife with some stranger was a big turn on. There was no denying it and hearing swetha say it aloud made my cock twitch.

“Why did you kiss him?” i asked her, “you never did that before”.

Swetha blushed red, “I didn't … at first, when the lights went off, i tried to kiss him on his cheek but instead he put his lips on mine and…... i let him continue.”

I am sorry anand, I know I shouldn't have gone that far, but, after the lights went off and knowing that nobody was watching us, i just got really turned on. The kid became more daring in the dark and his hands were all over me, After that i just couldn't stop myself. I knew i was crossing the line but my body took over and I let him do as he pleased. If you're mad at me that's fine. You have every right to be.

Hearing swetha being so honest, i knew it was my turn.

“I am not mad at you. I will be honest, I was turned on too” i admitted.

“I can see that” she said glancing at my bulge.

The more we talked the more she relaxed, slowly getting back to her usual self. Swetha gave me some more details on what happened when the lights went off. Anand, i think it was the kids first kiss because he kept kissing me the whole 10 mins, I had to push him away to take a breather. After that, he hungrily helped me out of my blouse and almost tried to strip off my saree in the bus. I had to hold on to my saree tight and give him a warning to stop. The kid was unbelievable.

She continued with details and after some time demanded. “Ok, It's your turn to talk, I want to know what's going on in your mind”.

Like Reply
“Come on Anand, if you won't tell me how will I know. I wanna make sure we are ……...”

“Aww…..” Swetha screamed as i grabbed her leg and dragged her to the middle of the bed and got on top of her.

“I told you, I liked it” I said looking into her eyes.

Swetha unsure asked. “Ok, Was there anything you didn't like?”

“Hmmm…. The kiss was a surprise, but i am over it now” i replied putting my weight on her.

“You were bothered by the kiss, but did not mind his hands on my tits?” swetha asked puzzled, now panting.

“I actually got turned on with his hands on you“ i said as i removed her blouse front hooks and mauled her tits.

“Ahhh…... and what about his fingers inside me?” swetha asked her breathing getting heavy.

“The same, it was hot seeing you directing him towards your pussy” i replied, wiggling her skirt down.

I got rid of my shorts and my hard cock was ready for the job. I spread her legs and moved her panties aside to let myself in. Swetha was already wet and my dick slid right in.

“Ahhhhh…..” swetha moaned as i entered her.

“Ahhh……. What about me stroking his cock?” Swetha exhaled as i went deeper.

My cock twitched inside her and she got her answer.

I continued my rhythm as swetha continued her questioning and i kept answering her honestly.
After a while, “ahh.. So you liked it when….. i let him do as he pleased…. ahhhh…..”. Swetha said breathing heavily

I hugged her close and whispered “enough of talking” and lifted her off the bed and slammed her back to the wall.

“Ahhh……. baby” Swetha cried in pleasure, her juices dripping on the floor as i fucked her against the wall.
Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
Bhai update
Like Reply
update plz
Update next and continueee
Like Reply
Nice. Read somewhere before I think
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
We lay on the bed exhausted.

“I can’t believe it anand. In college you used to punch people around, when they even look at me. Remember, you even broke the seniors nose when he tried to put his hand on me. You changed so much.” Swetha said as she turned towards me.

“I know you liked seeing me getting groped, i liked it too, we both had fun in thailand, but i did not expect it at this level ” Swetha confessed.

“If I had known, I would have done more” she joked, mischief returning to her eyes

“Well, I didn't know myself” I said.

“As long as it does not hurt our relationship, i don't mind” I replied smiling turning myself to face her.

“I would never do anything that would hurt us, you know… ”

Knock Knock….. “Hey Anand, you guys awake” aunt meera shouted from outside.

“Yes, give me a minute” i said dressing myself as swetha crawled into the blanket.

I opened the door covering the view inside. “Arun called, why aren’t you picking the phone?”

“We were asleep. I will give him a call, thanks” i said and dialed arun.

Arun wanted me at the office to talk about the paperwork before meeting the buyer. I informed Swetha that i will be late and will be back for dinner. She nodded exhausted and went back to sleep. I reached arun’s place around early evening, his office had gotten an upgrade.

“Nice, looks like got yourself a new office” i commented.

“Ha ha, yes, with all the new development I have more clients now, I got Wi-Fi too!.” he replied proudly.

We quickly got ourselves busy with work, Arun informed, we have to go to all the properties under my name and get them surveyed to get the boundary lines right. He handed me a bunch of papers to go over with a hot coffee.

It was late in the evening when the buyer arrived and Arun introduced him. He looked like a young business man, excited about the new development opportunities and eager to prove himself. We talked more while Arun was busy getting the papers together. Surprisingly, we both got along well with our shared interest in soccer.

“Prakashji, Before we do this, I just want to let you know the land has been through litigations and land grabbers” I said as Arun glared at me.

“Ha ha …. This is the first time someone has been so honest” he replied laughing.

“Don't worry Anandji, our family has a substantial influence here, nobody would dare to mess with us.” He added as a matter of fact.

We continued talking some more, when Arun called me over. “Meera aunty, urgent” passing me the phone.

I took the phone and meera aunty informed me that there was big fight between swetha and rani aunty, apparently rani aunty is not happy with our new found money and meddling with the family property, which is actually purchased by my father. Swetha is on her way to you.

I took my phone and noticed 9 missed calls from swetha. I quickly called her up and heard the ringtone. She was here. She hugged me and firmly declared we are never heading back. I obliged. I wanted to ask her the details but she looked tired from the whole ordeal.

I talked to Arun to find out a decent motel in the village, but he suggested not to try any of them. Arun offered to accommodate us, but his home was already filled up with all his cousins.

“You can stay at my place, we have lot of empty rooms” Prakashji offered.

“Thanks prakashji, but we can't burden you” I replied.

“I insist” he said.

Swetha pulled me aside and we talked about our lack of options and accepted his offer for now, until we find a place ourselves.
Like Reply
The place was huge, more like a haveli than a house. It looked old but grand with its detailed architecture. The huge gates in the front opened up to the green garden with a water fountain in the middle. These people were loaded.

Prakash introduced his wife shilpa, she was like any other girl in the village except for the distinct big smile. Prakash ordered one of the servant, named ravi to get our room ready. We sat in the living room, I again thanked them for their hospitality. Swetha excused herself with shilpa and disappeared into the corridor to freshen up. Me and Prakash continued our talks about the new development.

After a few minutes, I heard swetha scream and quickly bolted in her direction. At the end of the corridor, I saw swetha and shilpa laughing and behind them a figure appeared. Prakash came by my side as I asked Swetha what happened.

“Nothing, sorry, I was just startled” she replied embarrassed.

Prakash then introduced the man behind swetha as his father Yogendar. The man stepped forward to greet me. He was a little over my height and his orange turban made him look even taller. He shaked my hand welcoming us with a smile which showed off his big mustache. I thanked him for his accommodation.

Ravi the servant showed up to inform our room was ready. We bid adieu to all and followed him to our room. The room was big with the bed in the middle, a couch and table placed symmetrically. The bed had poles on all 4 sides of the bed completely draped with a mosquito net. We smiled at each other as we entered.

As we settled down, I asked swetha about the scream.
Well, I was in the restroom freshening up and suddenly yogendarji entered, I think he was startled and he pinned me against the wall asking who I was. I got scared and screamed, thankfully shilpa quickly came to the rescue and introduced me. Shilpa later told me that he has few enemies and is very cautious around new people. Anand, he was huge and when he pinned me i couldn't even move a muscle.

There was a bang on the door interrupting swetha, I got up to answer. Ravi got us dinner and neatly arranged it for us on the table. Me and Swetha smiled at each other and jumped on the food the moment he left. The dinner was great, it almost felt like we were in a resort.

“I am stuffed” Swetha said switching on the fan and throwing her pallu away as she crept into the bed.

“Ok, you take rest, I am going back home to get our luggage and will be back soon.” i informed swetha.

“Ok” swetha said. She clearly didn't want to talk about that topic.

I called meera aunty to let her know of my arrival. It was late in the night and i was glad everybody was sleeping. Meera aunty let me in and i got the luggage and left as fast as i came. I was in no mood to deal with rani aunty now. I hugged meera aunty and said my goodbye.

“That was fast” swetha exclaimed as i entered the room. She was now out of bed and sitting on the chair.

“I thought, you were going too… ” i said.

“You won't believe what happened after you left” she said excitedly cutting me off.

Swetha continued … So, I was trying to catch some sleep when i felt like someone was in the room, it was too soon for you. I opened my eyes to find yogendarji staring at me. I quickly got off the bed and asked him what he needed, he just stood there staring at me drinking me in. It was then i realized i didn't have my pallu on and was just on blouse and skirt completely exposing my cleavage and navel. Anand, he wanted me bad, i could see it in his eyes. I quickly started searching for my pallu but then he came close towering over me and caught my hand. He said he wanted to apologize for what happened earlier and came to make sure i wasn't hurt. I replied i was fine, it was an accident and there is nothing to apologize. I wiggled my hand out of his grip and took a step back.

“Wow, you think yogendarji wants you” I asked surprised.

“I don't think, I know so and I am not done yet” Swetha replied continuing..

He asked me if I was new to the village. I replied kind off, we are just here to settle some property matters. He continued enquiring as I felt exposed under his shadow, his eyes lingering all over my body. He asked where I was from and how long we were staying. After some time he suddenly declared this is a beautiful village, it has some great places to see and offered to show me around. I quickly declined, but he was persistent. It sounded rude to say no anymore, especially after accepting their hospitality. So, I finally agreed and he responded with a big smile.

While yogendarji continued talking, the servant Ravi knocked on the door to announce his presence. I was now exposed to two people without my pallu. He stared at me for few seconds before recovering and quickly moved to the table to collect the dishes. I took this opportunity to locate my pallu and covered myself. Yogenderji clearly didn't like the interruption as he glared at Ravi. He then turned to me and wished me goodnight and left. He then turned back near the door and said he was looking forward for tomorrow and for some reason I blushed.

“So what do you think?” Swetha asked

I wasn’t sure what to think. An old guy flirting with my wife was something new and It sure sounded he wanted more. The idea was weirdly arousing. I also didn't feel much threatened considering he was a old guy and i was sure swetha can handle him.

“Hmmm… so you have a date with a guy, who is as old as your father” I said

“Come on Anand, he is not that old” Swetha said defending him

“So is it ok?” She added

“Ok, what?” i asked

“The date...” she paused and corrected “I mean going out with him tomorrow”

“I guess it's fine, you're anyway on leave and I will probably be busy with my office work and Arun” I replied.

“Just be safe” I added

“I will be, i don't think he will try anything without my consent” she said smirking

“Make sure you behave, don't tease him too much, he could have a heart attack, literally” I joked.

“oh .. Shut up .. just a little tease should be fine” Swetha said as we both laughed
Like Reply
Mehndi1-

Lovely wonderful narration and very hot erotica.....perfect combination .There are very few excellent writers like you on xossip....please do continue the wonderful work....please do not drift away like other good authors of erotica have in the past Make her wear the skimpiest blouse known to man and the lowest saree possible on Earth to seduce the old man.....awaiting mind-boggling update!
Like Reply